Collective[i]

We modernize every aspect of sales

5 /5
Customer Support Software

• Industry: Defense & Space
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Love Love Love Collective[i]

Reviewed on 2018-09-10

We started with the goal of improving our sales forecast.  We did a very traditional weekly forecast process and started off looking for a way to get out of spreadsheets.  We looked at everyone who had a process automation model but liked Collective[i] because they convinced us that daily forecasting using predictive analytics and their network would allow us to spot problems faster and with less work.

We went live and it is simply amazing.  I will never go back to the old way of forecasting.  Daily forecasting lets us identify changes on the day they happen.  We can react at a speed that we never did before and everyone knows what is going on so we have a lot less surprises.  Truly a game changer.    After forecasting was solved, we realized that they do so much more.  Every data issue they cleaned up.  Our CRM was a mess but that got fixed.  They gave us 100% rigor but gave the sellers time back (they autolog every digital tech we use) and more.

Pros

-The most accurate forecast I have ever gotten
-Very easy and visual and fast
-I get more time back to sell since CI does all the work for me

Cons

I wish more people knew about it and get to enjoy using it!

John S.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Best sales software on the market!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2018-09-18

Pros

So easy to use, unlike salesforce, everything I need to know is right in front of me. Who every invented logging sales activities should be tarred and feathered but collective[i] saves me by auto logging all of my activities even ones that my CRM cant. I love the ability to collaborate with people on my deal team like my software consultant and contracts rep. Forecasting is so easy and keeps me away from salesforce as much as possible.

Cons

None that I can think of. The buying process some fast and effiecient.