Omni Secure

Membership management software with multiple domains

4.3/5
4.7/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
5/5

Filter by

Bill

• Customer Support Software

The Solution I was looking for!

Reviewed on 2015-11-25

We provide an interactive digital platform for our clients to share their curriculum on the web. We needed a solution to secure it and control user access and Omni-Secure turned out to be the perfect solution for this. Jon and his staff were very helpful and listened closely to our concerns and created the right set of solutions to solve our needs. We continue to se their services and we like the fact that it is able to grow with our needs. I would happily recommend them to others.

Note above: I tried to select 5 stars for customer service but it would only let me pick four on my IPAD.

Sara

• Customer Support Software

Easy way to set up a paywall on a blog

Reviewed on 2018-02-09

One of the customer rep worked with us to customize the tool for our exact needs with regards to group subscriptions. He was great!

Pros

The level of support was fantastic! We needed a lot of assistance getting up to speed and customizing the tool for our specific needs. Our rep was constantly in communication and helped us with everything we needed.

Cons

The user experience in the back end of the tool is not the best. However, OmniSecure worked with us to make improvements to the tool based on our feedback, which was amazing.

Vito

• Customer Support Software

Good

Reviewed on 2018-02-17

Pros

How to manage users
I've two copies of the tool: OSS7 and OSS8 on two website: tenstep.it and pmtsi.com

Cons

Documentation - Users manual about customization.
Some difficulties in understanding how to manage Login and Signupd. It could be useful a guide step by step or a clear translation of labels and helps.

Scott

Great Product/Great Support

Reviewed on 2016-01-05

We publish an academic journal and use Omni to manage our subscriptions. We are able to easily manage thousands of subscribers, multiple levels of subscriptions, and generate mailing reports to send to our publisher with the click of a button. We have had some custom coding done for our site as well, and the customizations worked great first time out.

I highly recommend this suite for CRM, especially for small organizations!

Dmitriy

• Customer Support Software

Absolutely great product and support from these guys

Reviewed on 2015-11-29

These are probably the first software company that I can call directly or get on livechat to answer any of my technical questions without having to spend hours upon hours scouring the web to find my answer. They also provide great customization whenever I need to modify something specifically for my business. Their software has provided me with everything I need to run a smooth business.

Don

User for 5 years

Reviewed on 2015-12-11

Overall I am still happy with the membership software. There are a few issues that come up every now and then, but the tech support is generally quick to review and resolve the problems. If I run into a specialized issue, they have the ability to customize my software to address my needs. It's a good idea to renew your support annually so as to get prompt replies to new questions.

Thomas

• Customer Support Software

I have used this software for many years. It is a bargain and always performs well.

Reviewed on 2015-11-26

I have used this software for a long time. It always performs well. The customer service is excellent . The software is intuitive, dependable and powerful. There are regular updates and each new version has new features that makes this software a real bargain. I have used other similar software in the past and Omni Site Security outperforms the others and is more economical.

Dr. Reginald

Excellent Services provided to Arrow Inc for the past 6 years

Reviewed on 2015-11-26

Omni Security has provided excellent security for my Web Sites for the past 6 years.
They also provide technical assistance to help improve the appearance and functionality of my sites. The staff is always available to provide professional and quick help with technical assistance. Best service I have ever been provided by any web site consultants.

Thomas

• Customer Support Software

The best website subscription management software

Reviewed on 2017-01-26

I have used Omni-Secure for several years. It has proven itself as the best not only in funcionality, but also in value. Their customer service is also outstanding.

Pros

Easy to use. Consistently performs well.

Phil

• Customer Support Software

Omni Secure provide a first class product that is easy to use and customise to your own needs.

Reviewed on 2015-11-25

Excellent Product + Great Customer Service = Happy Customer.