Streem

Troy A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great tool during pandemic

Reviewed on 2021-10-16

Absolutely, one of the best things I've ever done for the business! As a business owner, I am not that interested in running around in a truck and quoting jobs all day but it's very easy for me to schedule four or five virtual calls from 5 to 7 and get those knocked out and send a quote to my customers and then all they have to do is hit approve and we just made money without having to go to the customer's house directly, I didn't pay anyone, no gas or wear and tear on the truck, and we are not out there getting or spreading disease.

Pros

I especially like keeping a video on file of our interactions with customers so that I can share this with my employees prior to them going out on the job.

Cons

It doesn't always work 100% of the time for every customer. Some customers are a little apprehensive about clicking on the items that they have to click in order to make the program work from there end.

Cristal L.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great concept, execution and support need work

Reviewed on 2019-05-11

Pros

I liked that you were able to keep history of the contact and video sessions, and also that you could take pictures by getting a screenshot

Cons

It feels like one of those software program that isn't at it's prime yet, it's very finicky, would love to see how it works in the future once it's developed more.

Response from Streem

Thank you for your feedback, we're excited for you to come back and try our software again as we have made significant improvements. Both our Expert and Customer experiences have been refreshed and we have added an iOS and Android app with advanced AR features, including our OnSIte experience. See it in action https://www.streem.com/get-a-demo

Shôn H.

• Customer Support Software

My time with Streem

Reviewed on 2021-06-16

Nothing but positive, the level of support working with the team at Streem has been unbelievable, always on hand to help, and happy to listen help us understand how we can further use Streems functionality

Pros

Ease of use. Having had to deploy Streem out to over 800 people in our organisation, from the highly technical to technophobes, it has been a pleasure to introduce software that simply works, easy to pick up, intuitive and very fast to deploy.

Cons

Really hard to find negatives, getting senior management to understand the value of the software and the customer engagement it delivers.

TeamViewer

Reasons for Choosing Streem

Data protection for your customers, complying with GDPR, and finding an all in one solution for your virtual needs

Microsoft Teams and WhatsApp

Reasons for Switching to Streem

Overall better package and a road map that is inline with our expectations for deployment of technology that is also ahead of our competition