SalesOutlook CRM

Sarvesh kumar S.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

CRM is nice software which I work on

Reviewed on 2021-07-21

Its nice software for Sales & marketing you can track and monitor your sales team and document your contract

Pros

I like task Generation feature of this software its vary helpful to track your tasks.

Cons

I like this software but some least problem is Its give us too much reminder mail.

Response from SalesOutlook

Sarvesh,
You can turn off reminders and use our Sales Dashboard to see your meetings for the week and tasks due.
Thanks

Good CRM Product

Reviewed on 2018-03-13

There are many benefits to this software, but it is also a bit difficult to learn. Highly recommend for people who are willing to learn or are familiar with Microsoft products.

Pros

I would recommend this product to anyone who is already familiar with Microsoft products and is in need of a CRM software.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to learn and get used to, but once you are able to master how to use it it works well. It is just something that may take some time to learn all the ins and outs of.

Response from SalesOutlook

We now have a full set of training videos that will help in getting started with SalesOutlook.

Matthew M.

• Customer Support Software

Full integration with MicroSoft Outlook is valualble, but can be offset by the challenges of...

Reviewed on 2018-05-30

I think the overall value is good because we are a dedicated Microsoft Outlook office. I would like to see SalesOutlook lower the cost for the integrated email components and modules so we can do basic email services without much more cost and less learning.

Pros

The full, seemless integration into our corporate desktop and office applications is exceptional, and saves us time.

Cons

Lack of full functionality for customized and complete forms in the mobile app are a weakness, and Microsoft itself causes various upgrade problems that get in our way. The system needs some stronger "self-programming" or development tools for customization.

Luke S.

• Customer Support Software

Sales Outlook has saved our company so much time!

Reviewed on 2017-09-18

Pros

I like that the Sales Outlook allows for us to reach our Contacts in an efficient manner. Before we would waste so much time trying to reach out to our clients but with this software, we have really boosted our sales as we have more time to actually reach out to our contacts instead of the hassle of trying to manage our contacts through a less efficient CRM system.

Cons

The only thing that I dislike about the software is that we have to manually input the contacts in. If there was a feature that allowed for people who signed up on our site to automatically be added to our CRM, that would be fantastic.

Ingrid I.

Needed! And Useful.

Reviewed on 2017-12-31

Pros

Easy to use, the system lets you realize it's used since each tab is self-explanatory.
The interface is simple.

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used for 6-12 months

Great

Reviewed on 2018-02-08

Pros

Easy to use with convenient software and customer friendly features that allow me to know right away what to do.

Cons

the cost of the product can be relevant to other products out there that provide similar service for a fraction like base

Response from SalesOutlook

Daniel,
Base may appear to have a lower monthly fee but they charge extra for storage and you end of paying more in the long run. SalesOutlook gives you 50GB while other CRM's start you out with 1GB and charge more going forward.

Anthony D.

Dalcor Real Estate

Reviewed on 2016-11-11

It was very useful and well organized. The contacts information enabled me to contact my clients and helped.

Pros

The ease to put my contacts in and get organized.

Cons

The cost and the start up time to load in additional information like Birthday's.

Holly H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Gets the job done

Reviewed on 2014-10-29

Pros

I really like the service that comes along with it. There are people available in case you need help understanding any function.

Cons

Contact input can be tedious if you have many different accounts or different tags to be assigned.

Arif T.

Good to use.

Reviewed on 2017-01-26

User friendly , easy access . Faster than other apps. new added features which gives wide range of options .

Lori P.

tech review

Reviewed on 2016-10-05

good experience with your product, thank you for asking me for a review of your product so I can get a gift

Debbie S.

CRM - Uses to help track customer

Reviewed on 2017-04-04

Use at work. To track customer base information and follow up on the orders/quotes. Tracks phone calls and emails.

Jay W.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Solid CRM SAAS

Reviewed on 2019-07-11

Pros

The dashboard view is very user intuitive. For large sales team 30+, is it easy to manage and track all your team's progress and new leads.

Cons

Would be nice to have more integration with third party tools.

Response from SalesOutlook

Jay,
We do integrate with Constant Contact, QuickBooks and NetSuite.

Donna E.

• Customer Support Software

Great value for the product, and what it's able to be used for Account Management

Reviewed on 2017-12-05

managing my clients in an easy way

Pros

It is very easy to use, if you know how to use a mouse and basic computer skills you can master this in no time

Cons

The only con, I can even think of is that this was a new program to me, having used other sales software, so I had to just get used to it.

Shannon B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Easy to use and navigate.

Reviewed on 2017-08-08

Pros

Outlook CRM is a good value for the cost. It syncs with outlook, which is nice.

Cons

Some other products have higher functionality and more capabilities, but if you're looking for a user friendly tool, this should work.

Melinda K.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Senior sales insight

Reviewed on 2014-10-25

Pros

Updated information, current relevancy with immediate assistance if necessary.

Cons

Actually not much I don't like about this vendor or format of service.

Sue B.

SalesOutlook

Reviewed on 2016-09-08

Pros

SalesOutlook is easily installed and the customer support was exceptional.

Cons

At this point, there is nothing we've uncovered that does not meet our expectations.

Andrea S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Crm review

Reviewed on 2014-11-17

Pros

Functionality and ease of use with program and layout.

Cons

Ease of connecting with live customer service as needed.

Bradon L.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

A great CRM

Reviewed on 2018-12-19

But using this CRM our team is ensure that they never miss a lead and are always able to see the information that they need when they need it.

Pros

I love how easy it was to get this CRM setup and running with-in our organization. In no time I was able to add field and start tracking leads.

Cons

The only issue i have is the lack of ability in display views. I wish I had the option for a couple different views for meetings and live views.

Peter B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

OutlookCRM

Reviewed on 2017-12-07

Would like to see more integrated features.

Pros

Easy to use, has all of the info you need for a small business to see company information and activities.

Cons

the lack of seamless integration between all of the pages so that information can be viewed from anywhere in the product.

Response from SalesOutlook

Peter,
Our new Side Panel allows you to view all related data without opening the account, contact or opportunity. It also works in the Inbox to see all related data for the sender of the email

Used for about 6 months and never felt like a pro at it

Reviewed on 2018-07-17

Pros

The customer/client main page was good and easy to use. It was nice to be able to customize the view and fields to fit what I wanted and used.

Cons

I found the reporting process not user friendly and not intuitive to other programs. It seemed clunky and a bit old fashion in the processing and writing.

Response from SalesOutlook

SalesOutlook now supports Excel Reports and are much easier to use. Crystal Reports are still supported.

Rebecca B.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Sales outlook use

Reviewed on 2017-12-29

Pros

Very easy to use. Simple and easy to navigate, easy to find everything. I enjoy the ability to get around and find what I'm looking for.

Rebecca B.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Outlook CRM

Reviewed on 2018-10-03

Pros

This is a very user friendly product. I like the features it has and it connects well with my other programs.

Cons

I have not really found any cons, this has worked well in my daily routine and I greatly value it, along with the rest of my team.

Jennifer B.

Buyer Beware!!!

Reviewed on 2016-02-22

Customer service is rude and slow to answer. This program requires LOTS of training to use to it's full potential. It's not worth the huge amount of training time. There are no online videos or quick how-to guides.
DO NOT buy this product! The company is NOT honest. You are required to have an Office 365 account prior to set up. If you don't have one they will make you one and never tell you. It is a security threat. No interaction with this company since our purchase has built any kind of trust.

Response from SalesOutlook

Jennifer,
As we discussed, SalesOutlook requires an Exchange server to operate. We are sorry you misunderstood this. We setup an account for you on Office 365 at no cost to you.

Office 365 is not a security threat and we are glad we were able to resolve your concerns.

SalesOutlook Support Team

Craig Z.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Sr Business Analyst - Sales

Reviewed on 2014-11-18

Pros

Tracking appointments and activities, sales call, and branch visits.

Cons

Duplication of data management, accounts, big brother aspect to the sales force.

Cheryl B.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used for 1-5 months

Use of SalesOutlook

Reviewed on 2018-06-01

As I work with it, I am starting to appreciate the potential.

Pros

1) User Friendly; 2) easy to address information generated in opportunities; 3) contact information is very valuable

Cons

It is sometimes hard to create appropriate summary reports, especially actions of account managers.