ElectionBuddy Reviews

4.6/5
Customer Support Software

High Quality Customer Services

Reviewed on 2024-02-16

My experience for the last couple of weeks with [sensitive content hidden] has been wonderful. When she didn't have an answer right away, she kept me informed on what she was doing to get me an answer. Also, after she didn't hear from me, she followed up with me to make sure my problem was resolved. Today, she spent a couple of hours with me trying various things to resolve my problem. She was very friendly and patient and best of all, she fixed my problem!! Thanks [sensitive content hidden], you are great representative of your company!!!

Pros

The cost of ElectionBuddy is what initially attracted me to the product. However, each time I have reached out to the customer support team, I have had excellent service. I have received rapid and effective responses.

Cons

Initially, I was not pleased with the idea of not being able to contact a support representative via telephone. However, I have found that the chat team is very quick to respond and is very knowledgeable.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we truly appreciate it! We're thrilled to hear that you found ElectionBuddy to be cost-effective and received exceptional customer support.

We're glad that our chat team has been able to provide you with quick and knowledgeable assistance. Your kind words about our support team are greatly appreciated, and we'll be sure to pass them along.

Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to your next vote with ElectionBuddy!

Juan

Vey Easy To Use

Reviewed on 2023-10-23

As I said, ElectionBuddy's platform is a perfect fit for our organization and anyone can use it effectively. It is super easy to navigate and configure.

Pros

ElectionBuddy is a very easy platform to use. Most of what we needed was already there and we did not need to modify much of anything. Al we had to do was to select the features that fitted our needs. I was also able to very quickly show my assistant administrators how to use it in case was not available.

Cons

The only thing I did not care for was the lack of immediate customer service support. Although they were very helpful when they responded, there can be an up to 2-hour response delay. To their defense, their online support tips were also very helpful.

SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Choosing ElectionBuddy

I just found that ElectionBuddy fit our needs better, was reasonably priced and was easier to use.

SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to ElectionBuddy

Again, ease of use, price and fit to our needs

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Juan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, it is greatly appreciated!

We are always happy to hear the application was easy to use and had all the features you needed to hold a successful vote, at a reasonable price.

ElectionBuddys Success team always aims to have fast responses both by email and chat, within a few minutes during our support hours, so I am sorry to hear you experienced a delay during this busier time of the year for us.

Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to your next vote with ElectionBuddy!

Nathan

Mixed experience

Reviewed on 2022-06-03

we wont be back for some time to run our AGM or monthly meetings with this platform. Maybe return to utilize voting function for elections

Pros

its not expensive
it is wide in its offerings

Cons

Its not dynamic as other platforms
its hard to set up and it wasn't very easy to use

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

We appreciate your feedback regarding the setup for your meeting. We understand there can sometimes be a learning curve, so to assist, ElectionBuddy offers unlimited free test votes that allow our self-service customers to try all the features. That way, they can experience the MeetingVote platform and setup firsthand. We have supported our customers through the tens of thousands of election votes and meeting votes, and the most successful self-service votes are the ones that test as much as possible in order to minimize issues on the day of their vote. And for those that can't afford mistakes or require a 3rd party professional to run the vote, we offer ElectionBuddy Services.

ElectionBuddy aims to ensure our pricing and features meet the needs of many organizations, so we're glad that you found the pricing structure to be cost-effective.

Thank you again for the review, and feedback!

Michael

• Customer Support Software

First time user, but not the last!

Reviewed on 2023-12-23

Pros

We used ElectionBuddy to elect a new HOA board. ElectionBuddy was confidential, easy to use, and very simple. Even the elderly lacking technology experience commented on how simple the voting process was. I didn't have a single request from the HOA community asking for help or explanation on how to complete the voting process.

The support I received from ElectionBuddy was exceptional. This was my first time using this type of system for elections and I had a few questions during the setup process. The support staff responded promptly and followed up to be sure I didn't need further explanation and help. I was honestly amazed at how simple the voting process was, and the HOA community was very pleased with the voting process as well. The cost was fair and affordable. We will definitely use ElectionBuddy again.

Cons

This was my first time using an online election process, and my technology skills are not strong. I had to ask the support staff a few questions to clarify how to do the setup. They answered questions with patience and also referred me to their online instructional videos. If I had followed the instructions carefully and watched some of the setup videos ahead of time, the process would have been simpler. I fault myself more than ElectionBuddy for not understanding some small items.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that ElectionBuddy made your HOA board election smooth and user-friendly. We appreciate your feedback on our prompt and supportive customer service. We understand that navigating a new online election process can be challenging, especially for those with limited technology skills. Your feedback is valuable, and we're glad to have assisted you in overcoming any challenges you faced.

Thank you again for the review, we look forward to your next vote with ElectionBuddy!

Reviewed on 2023-06-11

Usually, we vote once a year when we come together for a conference. We ElectionBuddy we can easily organize votes on resolutions and items that impact the organize on a more frequent basis. We are excited about the possibility of engaging our members on a more frequent basis!

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease and affordability of setting up our elections. Anytime I had questions, I could chat with someone. They also helped me strategize how to deal with a hybrid election. We had some people who preferred to vote by paper and it was very easy to add their votes to the system so that it was all in one place. Getting the results was easy and clear! We could close the vote and announce results as soon as it was closed which was nice since it allowed us to give voters more time to submit their ballots.

Cons

The one thing that was a little confusing came when testing. The way the progress bar displays, it looks like you have to pay before being able to send out the test votes to 5 people. This is actually greyed out but it still looks like it's the next step. It would just be helpful if this was a little more clear. Everything else was quite easy.

Simply Voting

Reasons for Switching to ElectionBuddy

ElectionBuddy was much more afforadable especially for the number of voters we have.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Karen,

We are thrilled that you found the product to be easy to use, at a cost-effective price point, as we aim to balance the two!

Yes, with Paper Ballots, it allows for a seamless Hybrid election to accommodate those members who prefer to vote by paper while allowing you to enter them into ElectionBuddy so the results are together, and all-inclusive!

Thank you for the feedback about the progress bar. You are correct, Test votes are free which is why it is greyed out, but I can see how that can cause potential confusion in the process, we will let the Product Team know.

Happy to hear you will be engaging your member regularly, and we look forward to your next vote with ElectionBuddy!

Renae

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and implement

Reviewed on 2023-05-21

This solved the problem of meeting the voting requirements of our non profit organization. It was a slick solution that worked well.

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of set up and ability to test out the platform before commuting to a real live vote. It built confidence for the board members before introducing to the membership.

Cons

The feature to send results to all voters at the end of the voting period did not work. We did it manually with an email. Also would have like to personalize a reminder to address common issuers stopping members from voting.

Simply Voting

Reasons for Switching to ElectionBuddy

Immediate responsiveness to my inquiry, the subsequent customer service and ability to set up test votes.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Renae!

Welcome to ElectionBuddy and we are thrilled you have chosen to come over to us for your voting needs!

Easy setup and free test votes are core to ElectionBuddy, so it's great to hear this provided confidence to the Board members.

We would be happy to look into the experience you had with the Results email. If you can send an email to [email protected] the Success team would be glad to take a look! For the reminder customization, during setup you can Select "Advanced Notice Customization", and this will allow you to customize the reminders.

Thanks again for the review, and please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!

Elaine

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 2022-04-07

Exceptional

Exceptional

Pros

So easy to use and the customer support is wonderful. I had answers within minutes and they provided documents to read to enhance my understanding. I used [SENSITIVE CONTENT] quite a bit and she was fantastic!

Cons

I would remove the pre-added information on the ballot (I believe its for an amendment vote?). You have to make sure you remove it before adding your information and you may forget.

eBallot

Reasons for Switching to ElectionBuddy

Ease, price, actual online chat assistance for questions

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for the 5-star review!

We are thrilled to hear that the individual you were working with was able to provide you with answers quickly and resources to assist!

We appreciate your feedback regarding the ballot. We are always looking for ways to improve and will be sure to let the Product Team know!

Thank you again.

Neil

• Customer Support Software

Great produce, but some hurtles

Reviewed on 2024-02-15

Mostly good other than the mentioned issues with adding voters.

Mostly good other than the mentioned issues with adding voters.

Pros

Great product, affordable, and was a great experience for the end user

Cons

Tricky to set up. The automatic chatbot that is designed to help, isn't helpful but is in the way. There is a "gotcha" moment as it isn't clear you need to add "extra" voters. I had to add them late and it cost 1/2 as much as the initial cost. Not sure why this is the case - felt like a cheap "gotcha" same on that one. Other than that it is a good product.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Neil,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're delighted to hear that you found our product to be easy to use at a cost-effective price point!

We appreciate your insight in regards to our chatbot and will certainly take it into consideration for future improvements. We have the option to add extra voters as due to a number of reasons such as registration errors or late registration we understand you may need to add new voters while a vote is running.

It's wonderful to know that overall, you found ElectionBuddy to be beneficial, and thank you again for your review!

Greg

Small elections for voters

Reviewed on 2024-01-24

Would use it again if the need arises and felt comfortable with the security and the anonymity it provided. Overall experience was outstanding.

Pros

It was for the most part easy to use. When you ran into a problem the help desk was amazing and fast to respond. Ours was a very small vote (15) electors but we needed to have security and anonymity, and election buddy provided that for a very reasonable cost.

Cons

Some of the instructions were not a clear as others and provided challenges when setting up the election. However, support was wonderful and quickly resolved any issues.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your experience with ElectionBuddy.

We're delighted to hear that our platform met your needs for your election, providing both security and anonymity at a reasonable cost!

We understand that navigating a new online election process can be challenging, but we're glad to hear our customer service was prompt and supportive. We look forward to your next election!

Thank you again.

Jeff
  • Industry: Music

A Vote for ElectionBuddy

Reviewed on 2024-01-28

Overall experience was excellent. The setup was easy. Voter input wss easy.

Overall experience was excellent. The setup was easy. Voter input wss easy.

Pros

* Easy to set up
* Real-time updates
* Current vote status - voted, opened, not voted, etc.

Cons

* Extra spaces at the end of email addresses get flagged as errors with no indication of what the error is.
* No discount for non-profits
* The voter input list font is small.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for choosing ElectionBuddy and for sharing your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to set up and that you appreciated the real-time updates and current vote status features.

Your feedback regarding flagged errors is valuable to us, and we'll work diligently to address these concerns and improve our service. We do offer discounts based on your size if you run multiple votes in a year. If you are interested in this, please let us know!

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next vote with ElectionBuddy.

Phillip
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

• Customer Support Software

Election Buddy Wins by a Landslide!

Reviewed on 2023-09-03

Overall, it was very enjoyable. I spent a few weeks creating mock ballots to get the feel of the process, so when the actual election took place, I felt I was about 98% ready.

Pros

Election Buddy was easily customizable once I learned some of the intricacies of the product. The integration fit very well with our organization, and the pricing was very affordable, once I figured out which features changed the pricing.

Cons

The pricing of additional features could be shown up front before scheduling the election for deployment. I had to go back and remove certain branding and other options because they were not visible as upsells before I attempted to pay for the election. I admit that I could have done this earlier, but we had balloting changes down to the wire, and I still had to cancel and resubmit an election at an additional cost because of a change with less than 5 minutes before the start of the election.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Phillip,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a detailed review of ElectionBuddy, it is greatly appreciated.

Happy to hear that the former Election Chairperson recommended ElectionBuddy and that after your research and application use you that you had a positive experience! Thank you as well for the feedback on the pricing structure outline, We take all feedback to heart, so we will be certain to pass this along to the Product Team as well!

Thank you again, and we look forward to your next vote with ElectionBuddy!

Marianne

Meet Quorum Fast

Reviewed on 2022-10-08

We are a homeowners association that has long struggled to make a quorum. Electronic voting has changed that. We did 80% this year. Not any electronic voting platform will win voters. ElectionBuddy brought an easy-to-use platform for the admin and the voter at a reasonable price. They also provided superior customer service as the icing on the cake.

Pros

This software is easy to set up, monitor, edit (when necessary), download, print, and archive results. ElectionBuddy is competitively priced, but the biggest pluses are the ease of use and superior customer service. I often had a question, and the service rep was on the chat with no wait time, quickly understood my questions, and gave clear, concise answers that allowed me to address what I needed to and move on. I had many different scenarios, for example, a wrong email address, someone that wanted a printed ballot, and several people that informed us that they wished to have the ballot sent to their other email address. While the vote was live, I could make these edits quickly and efficiently, and the online chat staff was fantastic. You are chatting with a real person that knows what they are doing. You are not waiting for a long time in between because they are on too many other chats. They provide fast and easy-to-follow help. I have used different electronic voting platforms and feel ElectionBuddy is superior.

Cons

I am struggling to find a con. I do not think I have one.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave ElectionBuddy a review!

We are thrilled to hear you found the entire process easy for setup and vote management. The support team aims to be both quick and efficient in getting you any help required, so we are happy that was your experience and has set us apart from other voting platforms!

Extremely happy to hear that your HOA was able to achieve 80%! We are looking forward to your next vote with us.

Thank you again for leaving a review!

Kiki

• Customer Support Software

Election Buddy for home owner association elections.

Reviewed on 2022-04-06

The members of our organization like that they remain anonymous when voting to elect board members or voting to approve the annual budget. We customized the ballot with a photo of the entrance to our home owner association and this made the ballot easily recognizable. Many home owners have commented on how polished the ballot looked and how easy it was to vote.

But the most important feature for us is the excellent customer service that we have received in the five elections we have run through Election Buddy.

Pros

It is easy to set up an election. Election Buddy can launch an election very quickly after you have set it up. Just this year we set up an election and had Election Buddy launch it an hour later. When I had questions as the election administrator, Election Buddy responded very quickly and knowledgeably. Election Buddy's customer service has always been excellent. Hats off to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who handled our questions in our last election.

Cons

I sometimes find the descriptions of the various types of elections to be unclear and I wonder if our organization is using the different election types in the best way. In our next elections, we plan on exploring more of the options Election Buddy offers.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Kiki,

Thank you for the review!

We are thrilled to hear you were able to get your elections set up and running quickly.

Our success team is always happy to help, and we are glad you had such a positive experience getting assistance and your questions answered. This is what we strive for!

Using our test election option is always free and provides you a chance to test all the ElectionBuddy features! If any questions come up, our success team would be happy to help.

We are looking forward to your next election with us!

Elizabeth

Technology at it's BEST.

Reviewed on 2022-02-17

The State Office and our affiliates/chapters have used them many times. The product is much more affordable as compared to a mailed ballot and members are able to vote faster and see in real time their voting confirmation. Voter turnout is at an all time high for us. Price goes up a little if they manage the election; it is very easy to manage your own, but you need to resource of someone watching over the election.

Pros

After system is set up by Election Buddy, with a quick 10 -15 minute tutorial, you are ready to go. We have managed several of our own elections and really only move to Election Buddy management during holidays when our office staff are off.

Cons

I'm really thinking about this... There isn't much that I don't like. If Election Buddy is managing the election, we can't see data in real time (% of those that have voted. You won't see the results until the after the election closes. If you are pushing for voter turnout, they can assist by sending a excel list via email. This was helpful).

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for the 5-star review, and we are thrilled to hear that your experiences with ElectionBuddy have been positive!

We pride ourselves on being feature-rich while remaining cost-effective.  It's also very exciting to hear that voter turnout is at an all-time high.

Thank you again, and we look forward to your next vote with us!

Babatunde

• Customer Support Software

Exactly what we wanted for our Elections. Brilliant!

Reviewed on 2022-11-13

We had a challenge to deliver an election to almost 200 members, and needed a software that will provide the highest level of integrity, ability for online voting, and ability to customise the ballot in line with our preference (e.g having picture of candidates, and using our corporate logo). ElectionBuddy was able to provide this and beyond.. My experience with the customer service is excellent, I cannot fault the support team.I'll recommend the software at every opportunity.

Pros

I like the highest integrity option. when setting up an election. The ease of use, and user friendly interface makes the software very professional and eye-catching.Ability to customise with corporate logo and corporate messages, ability to send election reminders, and ease of importing names in the software are some of the many standout functionality for me. The design and functionality of the software has been well thought through. I'll recommend!Finally, the help features and online support (live chat) is excellent.

Cons

Ability to check if ballots have been blocked/or not received by the end users. It'll be nice to have a repository when the administrator can check if ballot have not been delivered to the mailbox, and the reasons for such.At the moment, you rely on Helpdesk to find out why ballots have not been delivered. Although response are typically prompt .

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Babatunde,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience using ElectionBuddy! We are elated to hear that ElectionBuddy was exactly what you wanted for your voting and that you were able to use many features to ensure the highest level of integrity for your voters.

Thank you for your kind words about the support team - they love to hear when your vote is a success!

Thank you for your feedback about undeliverable email messages! You are correct, our support team is happy to investigate any messages that have not been received, but we agree that a feature that will tell you about any undeliverable messages would be helpful. We have let our product team know about your request.

Thank you again for taking the time to review ElectionBuddy; we look forward to your next vote!

Lisa

As long as I am on the HOA Board we will continue to use ElectionBuddy

Reviewed on 2022-09-21

I can't think of a feature that you would need in an election software that isn't already built in!

Pros

This was our Homeowners Association's first time using electronic voting. It was the best election we've ever had. We loved that we were able to run a test elections with just our Board members while we were elevating electronic voting software and before we sent out the ballots our homeowners. Setting up an election was simple and the ability to copy and paste or import voters is a nice feature. Sending voting reminders to any one that did not cast their ballot was a huge plus.

Cons

At the We sent both paper ballots and electronic ballots to our homeowners. Our paper ballots were sent separately by our property management company with annual reports and outside of ElectionBuddy. It would be nice to have a way to add the votes cast by paper ballots to the results that were not sent by ElectionBuddy. If there is a way to do it when you did not select paper ballots as an option, I couldn't figure out. It would also be nice to have 2 administrators allowed with the Plus Plan.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled to hear you plan on being a continued customer of ElectionBuddy!

Happy to hear you found benefit in testing. Test voting is free and unlimited with up to 5 voters to allow you to try out all of ElectionBuddys features. We understand voter turnout is important so it's great you were able to count on the Reminders.

If selecting Printed Ballots during setup, it allows you to print ballots for all voters, or just voters without contact information. It is the unique reference number on these ballots that allows entry into ElectionBuddy, so they are included in the results. ElectionBuddy does have a feature to print individual ballots when Printed Ballots have not been selected. Some more information can be found in our support article: Printing Individual Ballots.

All ElectionBuddy accounts also have the ability to add 1 additional administrator as well!

Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to your next vote with us.

Ernesto

Experience with Election Buddy

Reviewed on 2023-09-04

Overall very pleased and will continue to use ElectionBuddy to conduct elections and send out votes.

Pros

The interface is very user friendly, and easy to navigate.The chat assistance is very effective and friendly.

Cons

There needs to be a way to send the administrator a cc: or sample initial and reminder notice.

Microsoft Outlook and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to ElectionBuddy

Ease of use, excellent customer service.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Ernesto.

Thank you for the review!

Simple to set up and easy to use is our goal, so it's fantastic that this was your experience! We appreciate the kind words about our chat Success team; we are always happy to help.

Thank you for the feedback as well. One way to see the Notices and Reminders would be to use the Preview option for both. This will allow you to see what is going to be sent. Alternatively, you can also set up and run a free Test Vote and send both the Notice and Reminder to yourself as a voter to see the emails firsthand!

Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to your next vote with ElecitonBuddy!

Dave
  • Industry: Think Tanks

Fantastic product and support

Reviewed on 2023-03-03

It was an amazing experience. EB had my back the entire time, the software was easy to learn and use but it was also quite robust.

Pros

This was my and my teams first foray into running an online election. We were incredibly naive and so many topics and best practices in running an election. EB provided great chat support, amazing education to bring me up to the speed necessary, and suggestions that proved spot on. The software was incredibly intuitive. Fantastic product and twice the price!

Cons

I can't really think of anything that was problematic or an issue. Perhaps allowing more than one picture in bios but really it wasn't an issue.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Dave,

We appreciate the kind words about the product and support!

It's great to hear utilizing ElectionBuddy helped with your team's first online election and that you were able to get answers and direction from our support team – they are always happy to help!

Thank you for the suggestion on the Candidate Profile images. The product team looks at all feature requests we get and spends a lot of time researching and working on new features, and I'll let the team know that you really like this to happen!

We look forward to your next vote with ElectionBuddy.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Great tool for HOA Board elections

Reviewed on 2023-01-28

Great tool to track votes, record results and follow along with updates on where you stand throughout the process. Would use again.

Pros

Easy to use and the help support was exceptional when I had questions. Trying it out first with the test run was a great idea and a good way to get comfortable with the system.

Cons

When I printed out the ballots to mail they did not have a way to identify who was who so I knew which envelope to put them in. I think this could have been corrected is I knew I was supposed to do something first but I didn't know that so it made the mail out process bit slower.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with ElectionBuddy! We are glad to hear you took advantage of the testing in order to familiarize yourself with the system.

We appreciate you bringing up the identification issue you experienced with your mailings. When printing and mailing notices yourself, we encourage you to use Advanced Notice Customization to insert the voter's name on the notice. You can find more information here: https://support.electionbuddy.com/en/articles/4869832-advanced-notice-customization

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to your next vote with ElectionBuddy!

Leila

• Customer Support Software

Election Buddy is a Great Ballot Platform!

Reviewed on 2022-05-04

Election Buddy has been an economical, quality platform to utilize for our organization's annual election. The tech supports have been prompt and dedicated in their follow up, which is truly appreciated.

Pros

We were very pleased with the ease of creating a ballot. We appreciated the dedicated support received from the tech support team when we hit a minor technical glitch toward the end of the election, which was easily resolved.

Cons

No real cons! One very minor thing was the inability to set the ending time for the election ( we wanted to end at 11:59pm on the final day, but had to choose 11:45pm, as the choices were in 15 min increments)

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Leila,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

It's great to hear you found the ballot creation process to be easy to use and simple to set up as that is what ElectionBuddy aims for! Happy that the support team was able to assist, and they were prompt and dedicated!

We did want to share a helpful article that may assist with the end-time situation you had experienced. It contains some information on how to accommodate that and can be found in our Help Center at support.electionbuddy.com. "Setup - Vote Start Date/Time and End Date/Time"

Thanks again!

Angela
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

• Customer Support Software

Election buddy saved my life!!

Reviewed on 2023-05-06

Excellent!!

Excellent!!

Pros

The ease in voting. Our ballet had 25 amendments to vote on. Having amendment with each vote and getting the results pushed all who voted it so easy!!

Cons

Couldn’t sort the names by last name. The voter list didn’t have first name/last name. So I had to sort the list by first name. But the search feature made it easy to find names.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Angela,

ElectionBuddy is thrilled to hear we were a savior for you, and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

It's great that the amendment voting went well, and that the release of results was quick and easy for you. Happy to hear that the search feature assisted when you were unable to sort the list by the last name to locate the voters. The Filter feature will currently filter by the specific columns that had been required in ElectionBuddy for the vote.

We look forward to your next votes with ElectionBuddy and thank you again for the review!

Linda

Great product

Reviewed on 2022-12-15

Pros

We have found that this product provides the ease of use we needed, while providing the security required for voting.

Cons

We have not received notification of product updates/changes.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Linda,

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it!

It's great to hear that you found ElectionBuddy to be easy to use, and secure for your voting!

We appreciate the feedback regarding product updates and changes. ElectionBuddy is always working to ensure the product can offer features and enhancements to assist organizations with their voting need, and I will be certain to pass this along to the Product Team regarding notifications when updates are released.

Yolande

First Time User/Administrator

Reviewed on 2022-06-15

Reached much higher percentage (15%) of members who actually voted. Quorum is 5% so we more than met the requirements. Great tool vs. in person Annual Meeting to elect Board of Directors.

Pros

Use of Chat feature in the app resulted in very quick responses via email or the Chat feature. Links to applicable FAQs were helpful.

Cons

The set-up instructions were great; the follow-on actions of the Administrator during and post-election not as intuitive. A video 'guide' from start to end would have been helpful

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Yolande,

We appreciate the time you took to leave a review!

Thrilled to hear you found our Chat support to be easily accessible and that the responses were timely!

We are continuously working hard on updating our Help Center to ensure we are providing additional resources to assist in setting up and managing your vote.

Thank you for the feedback! Video tutorials are an initiative that we have been working on and hope to release more in the future.

Cory

• Customer Support Software

Product is worth more than they charge

Reviewed on 2022-10-21

So much easier than having to go door to door or sit and count ballots at an election

Pros

Ease of use and real time results as well as options to tailor it to just what you need.

Cons

many votes claimed not to receive the email so knowledge ahead of the email address it is coming from so voters can add it to their address book would be helpful.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Cory,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review!

We are thrilled you found the platform to be simple to set up, and that the option for real-time results was a benefit to your organization. ElectionBuddy works hard to ensure we offer a feature-rich platform while keeping costs affordable, so are very happy to hear this was a reason for choosing ElectionBuddy!

Yes, at times the email notices can get caught by spam filters, so I did want to let you know that the sending information for ElectionBuddy email notices is located in our Help Center under the article titled "Prevent Spam Issues - Email Notices".

Thank you again, and we look forward to your next vote!

Dwain
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

• Customer Support Software

ElectionBuddy has simplified our election processes

Reviewed on 2022-05-30

Pros

Adjunct faculty at a community college don't enjoy the convenience of a single workplace staffed during limited hours. ElectionBuddy has multiplied the number of our members who can and will take part in our elections of officers, representatives at conventions, contract ratifications, etc. The entire process was simple to establish and certainly economical for our needs. We've used it several times and their help resources were terrific even though we needed them only twice.

Cons

Any "issues" actually resulted from our not being careful following directions.

Response from ElectionBuddy

Hi Dwain,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

It's fantastic to hear using ElectionBuddy increases the number of members that can take part in your elections and glad that our pricing was economical for the organization.

We are continually updating our help resources to ensure we are providing the information necessary to support in both setting up and managing your elections