TeamDesk

Custom online database creation. Low code database software.

Customer Support Software
4.9/5

42 Software options

Patricio B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

It's not just a cloud database

Reviewed on 2018-04-20

Pros

In the organization that I lead, TeamDesk has helped us to automate a large part of our Business Intelligence processes, being able not only to store the information that we manage internally and of our clients, but to integrate it with other cloud systems and giving much more value to that information.
It has allowed us to generate cloud platforms for ticket management, geolocation, cost control, cloud reporting, information management, mobile applications, to name a few.
The stability of the platform is wonderful. In 4 years of use we have not had a single incident that decreases the overall uptime of the solution. In terms of performance, the ability of the platform to manage and graph information of millions of data in real time is surprising.
Another thing that I love is that there is a community of users where we share ideas and new developments, which are listened to continuously by Foresoft and that allows you to have a clear roadmap of the service over time.
The support service of Foresoft is very delicate, its service times are in line with any global operation and they are always attentive to any doubts one may have to improve the internal business.
We are very grateful for the Teamdesk and Foresoft service, and I am sure that it can help many other companies as it has done with mine.

Cons

Not problems or cons, I believe that the platform must move to the next level with well-defined Big Data processes, which will surely be on Foresoft roadmap soon.

Adrian T.

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic product and customer service

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

I used Filemaker and Filemaker server for many years before wanting a cloud solution (Filemaker can in theory be cloud based but it's difficult and sluggish).

TeamDesk is basically Filemaker plus a hundred times better! And, it has the benefit of being in the cloud.

TeamDesk recently implemented Zapier integration (still in beta) which has taken their product to another level for us. We have the database communicating with all sorts of websites, apps and services increasing our productivity by an immense amount!

It's hard to stress how fantastic this database is for functionality and what it can do.

If you have a problem (like with a formula), you get a quick response from support, usually with a solution (I don't think there's much this database can't do).

Cons

There is only one "cons" to the product and that's probably the end user UI. Forms for filling in data are a little bit old fashioned and so are the reports (views) of data. Generally it's in spreadsheet format and you can add colour to the row or text but not much else.*

This really doesn't matter though! It's functionality and getting things done quickly are what really matters and in this regard it excels.

*I think you can now add CSS to the database to improve it's look but I've not bothered with that.

Bin xia Z.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Just perfect

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

Ease of use, custom database, cuztom functions, etc. , support from staff, price model, unlimited data for the price..

Cons

Not as beautiful on the use interface as other custom databases, but the pros are just too much for this to matter.

Steve M.

Cloud database solution

Reviewed on 2019-06-04

Pros

TeamDesk makes it possible for users to create, maintain and share a database for business information. Users can create unique database for their needs. After the creation of database, others users can be invited with necessary privileges.

Cons

To date there is nothing I can call cons. My advice to the development team is 'keep up the good work.

Response from ForeSoft

Thanks for the fantastic review, Steve!

Emeka O.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

• Customer Support Software

TeamDesk has definitely succeeded in a creating an efficient way to store and manipulate data.

Reviewed on 2018-02-17

Pros

Most of all, I like that the software possesses much more more functionality and options in terms of managing data than your average database manager. It's focused on ensuring efficiency and flexibility. I recommend it.

Cons

I'd recommend this software to people who are okay with paying the price to purchase it. This might not be an issue for others but for me it's a little inconvenient.

Sukant G.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Support Team

Great

Pros

Great Support and help provided from the support team. It solved our long pending demand.

We can manage the way we want. Very happy with team desk

Cons

Very User Friendly and customization is very good

Response from ForeSoft

Thank you for the great review, Sukant.
TeamDesk support team is always happy to help you.

Marius C.

Reviewed on 2018-05-21

Harsha V.

• Customer Support Software

Best web database building application for the team

Reviewed on 2021-04-20

With this platform the business and the data management can be done for the overall teams and can be maintained with the best back up facilities

Pros

The complete Business management and the control can be done in a sophisticated way. The communication between the different teams in a single platform and tracking the activities between them can be done very easily. The daily activities can be clearly segregated and maintained.

Cons

The user interface takes much time to identify the features available. The interface can be like customised and little helpful. No other drawbacks found in the stool.

Response from ForeSoft

Thank you very much for the review, Harsha.

• Customer Support Software

Better & cheaper than Quickbase but lacking mobile form to record (much needed)

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

It's better in may ways than Intuit Quickbase. Also much cheaper.
Great service almost around the clock and 7 days a week.
Relatively easy to use but you will need a programer for some functions (see cons)
Pricing is much better than Quickbase
Surprisingly the app looks ok to work with on the mobile but lacking mobile form to record (see cons)

Cons

BIG negative: no responsive good web to record form which forces you to find an external form app and waste a lot of time with CSS and API development and.... fixing problems.

Too long for needed features to be added like "plus" for auto adding additional input fields. There are also glitches like not being to add "none" as an option. TeamDesk is adding features only months after the market has a need for them.

Sporadic issues with speed and API calls

Adding update needed features will make TeamDesk perfect.

Not easy to set good appearance of the records.

Pierre C.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

• Customer Support Software

A real life changer at work

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

- Cuts dramatically administrative costs
- Speeds up and makes more reliable commercial / administrative processes
- Enable to share information in the company in a very efficient and organized way
- Very useful for project orientated teams
- Applicable to many processes in the company (sales, accounting, production, T&E, task tracking, ...)
- Personalized to each company (way more than any ERP !!)
- Cheap in regards to the value it creates
- Very responsive after sales team (the best I have seen so far)

Cons

Difficult to fill this category as this product is really great
- Oldish interface
- No video trainings
- Mobile app is useful but could do way way more

Tony H.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Let's me sleep at night

Reviewed on 2019-06-18

I run a small accountancy practice in the UK. I use Teamdesk to manage data about our clients, jobs and time spent by staff. We use its mail merge capability to produce letters and checklist. We use it's workflow functions to send ourselves alerts and automate communication to clients.

I have found the support very good.

Pros

I like the ease of customising the database the most. I get an idea and I can implement it in minutes.

Cons

Honestly I cannot think of anything I don't like,

Google Forms and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing TeamDesk

I quickly realised that for me it was better to have a database that could be customised to my business rather than trying to fit my business to standard accountancy practice CRM software. I tried to do this myself previously with MS Access but could not achieve what I wanted. Teamdesk made it easier.

Reasons for Switching to TeamDesk

I quickly got Teamdesk to do what I needed.

Response from ForeSoft

Thanks for the review, Tony.
Special thanks to you from the support team.

Kelly W.
  • Industry: Program Development

• Customer Support Software

10+ years and keeps getting better and better!

Reviewed on 2019-06-18

I started out programming in Teamdesk over 10 years ago for a single client. I programmed for them for 5 years before starting my own business programming primarily in Teamdesk. If you are in a niche market or work remotely this is the program you need. We've programmed HIPAA compliant patient management, sales, inventory, fleet management, rental management, office processes, truck-driver compliance, and the list just goes on.

Pros

I've been programming Teamdesk databases for over 10 years. They have been super responsive to client input and requests for new features.

Cons

There are few things I dislike about this software. Every time I find something I don't like I can talk to them to find out why it's like that or make a suggestion for a change. Users can also "vote" on people's suggestions so they are working on what their clients really want.

Response from ForeSoft

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.

Michael C.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate Software

• Customer Support Software

Teamdesk is the cornerstone of our operations!

Reviewed on 2019-06-20

Great for record keeping & organized systems.

Pros

I love the ability to customize to continue to improve our operational systems. I also really like being able to use the software at any time and any place I have internet. It is also helpful to be able to open more than one teamdesk window at a time while working on multiple projects and updates at a time - and they have thought of everything because if we try and save a file while another is open it will notify of that and make us confirm. Thank you Teamdesk team!!

Cons

a slight lag in question/response - not immediate - which is okay & I understand not completely necessary :)

Response from ForeSoft

Thank you very much for the review, Michael.

• Industry: Hospitality

TeamDesk makes it easy to work with data.

Reviewed on 2018-08-31

Love TeamDesk— suggest to all non-competition

Pros

Software is easily customize able. Easy to develop a wide range of applications for all business functions. Very good customer support.

Cons

Cluttered UI, isn’t integrated with some of my other business software.

Vien P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great Database, Inexpensive, Easy to Store Information, All in one Management

Reviewed on 2020-11-03

Nice customer service.

Pros

Store unlimited information
Convenient for delivery with open map feature
Track and notify client expire date
Generate forms for Client sign
Track and calculate inventory
Great number of users to start out with
Design your database the way you want
Overall great price and service.

Cons

So far we do not see any cons. I suggest TeamDesk to keep improving to make even easier platform for all type of businesses.

Response from ForeSoft

Thank you very much for the nice review.

Issac P.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

An easy tool that enables users to organise, store, retrieve information from databases...

Reviewed on 2021-06-30

An impressive database solution which allows users build databases from scratch allowing objects to be modified and created according to bespoke needs of the organisation

Pros

Easy to create predefined database with required fields and size
Easy to link spreadsheets , data tables and records seamlessly

Cons

Should improve the customisation of database with more attributes
More modes should be introduced such as test so that UAT can be carried out easily

Response from ForeSoft

Thank you for your review, Issac.
TeamDesk provides a "test mode" environment, which is called "Development Branch", allowing to perform configuration changes against real data without a risk to mess with the structure. Dev Branch configuration may be promoted or discarded.

Rick C.

• Customer Support Software

The best, most flexible online database

Reviewed on 2015-10-28

We had some awful experiences with cloud databases prior to migrating a few years ago to Teamdesk. Foresoft has provided consistently stellar support and software engineering, while continuously improving the product. We think there is nothing better, from a cost-performance standpoint as well!

We strongly recommend Teamdesk without reservation.

Response from ForeSoft

Thank you!

• Customer Support Software

The backbone of our business

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

Team desk is the backbone of our company. Every single aspect of the business is implemented using this platform. We are paperless as a result and can work from anywhere, we don't need to be in the office. It is very very flexible and very easy to program and very easy to use. I highly recommend this product. Whether you want to use it to help you with certain tasks (whether its business or personal or communal tasks) or you want your full-blown business processes on there, this is the platform to be on. Customer service is amazing. They help customize and solve your problems for you.

Cons

Its been many years since we have been using this platform and frankly I have not come across an issue I wanted to be implemented or solved that could not be done.

Suzanne D.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

• Customer Support Software

Easy to Use, Reliable, Great Support!

Reviewed on 2019-06-18

Using TeamDesk has simplified the task of managing a high volume of marketing information for a professional services firm. We store project and resume data, narratives, client contact information, and more. Great product!

Pros

Teamdesk is a great product that is easy to customize, even for a non-techie like me! We use it for a marketing database for an AE firm. We have been able to customize to exactly meet our needs with a better result than those provided by the industry-leading databases. The support has been great. TeamDesk professionals have helped me achieve my goals. They respond quickly and thoroughly.

Cons

Honestly, I have not found any cons with the software.

Response from ForeSoft

Thanks for the great review, Suzanne. We are glad that TeamDesk meets your needs.

Luison L.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent functionality at affordable prices

Reviewed on 2020-03-20

Excellent!

Pros

Lots of functionality and incredible level of help and support

Cons

UI looks a bit dated. Lack of scripting language might limit development potential

Response from ForeSoft

Thank you very much for the review, Luison.

Robert B.

Simple, effective, fast, reliable

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

Flexibility, local assistance for personalisation, constantly improving facilities, ability to open muliple copies at once

Cons

I actually have no dislikes or concerns about the software, perhaps a few extra links would be helpful

Fantastic product

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

I have a small medical billing business and have several contractors that assist me remotely. I am able to track a tremendous amount of information easily in Team Desk and am extremely pleased with the product. As a non technical person, I have received much customer support from TD in regards to implementing customized changes. It can basically do anything you want it to do and the changes are relatively easy to make., even without a technical aptitude. Highly recommend.

Cons

TD expects you to figure out and learn to make your own changes to the database. This part is challenging for me. They do have customer support that will assist, and their first attempt is to point you to the appropriate help section. If I can't figure something out however, they will intervene and make the changes for me.

Adrian M.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Wonderful functionality

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

Ease of use; I can use TeamDesk from my phone which makes my job so much easier.
User interface is simple and attractive
The functionality is great
The ability to use and manipulate data is very useful
The ability to create new tables and views, edit existing ones and gather just the right information is extremely valuable.

Cons

I can't think of much that I don't like about it. It's easy to use, easy to edit, and easy to connect from anywhere!

Pierre C.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for automation and teamwork

Reviewed on 2019-06-18

- CRM (clients/ offer generation/ purchasing)
- Invoice management
- Travel Expenses Management
- Quality Review from customers

Pros

- the easiness to implement a solution for sharing information in a team, setting a process
- the variety of systems to which you can connect TeamDesk for Inputs (mail, mobile, JSON ) and outputs (mail, web)
- the value for the price (number of tables, amount of storage)
- the INCREDIBLE helpline team which really helps you until your trouble is solved

Cons

- The interface is oldish (visually)

Response from ForeSoft

Thanks for the great review, Pierre.

Oliver L.

• Customer Support Software

perfect to create database solutions in a really easy way!

Reviewed on 2019-06-20

it´s filling up exactly the market niche between senseless "drag and drop" solutions with less functionality or to develop your project from the scratch.

Pros

if you understand what you want and how a database is working you can realize your projects in an unbelievable short time without the need not to care about css, html and so on.
i am really glad that i found a fast and easy solution where i don´t need to care about the GUI and can do almost the same as if would program it myself.

Cons

nothing at all, but would be nice if there would be an integrated backup functionality to schedule regularly backups to a smb share or some cloud services.

Response from ForeSoft

Thank you, Oliver, for the review and new ideas.