Rocketlane

Deepesh L.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best Platfrom for Customer onboarding tracking and project tracking

Reviewed on 2021-07-31

Had made make life easy for me as a project manager, the repeated task can be automated with guidance and tracking. Also saves huge amount of time.

Pros

Ease of use, ready-made templates and documents make life easy of project manager, the repeated task can be automated with guidance and tracking.

Cons

None as such, roacketlane team is helping us with each step in case we get stuck somewhere either with a query, issue, or requirement enhancement.

Saibharath J.

An awesome product, amazing UI/UX

Reviewed on 2021-08-11

Pros

The product is very easy to use and it helps in making the Onboarding experience awesome for all the stakeholders (Implementation team, CSM and Clients). There is an in-depth documentation of all the events and thus gives huge amount of clarity to all the parties involved.

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment.

Mithun S.

Standard & Useful Product

Reviewed on 2021-07-30

I had a very good experience so far by using Rocketlane. We use this product for Work Flow management in our organization and I'm very satisfied with the features available in Rocketlane which is very user friendly. I would like to call it - Simple but Powerful!

Pros

Overall, the whole product looks great according to the UI part and also very user friendly. Security-wise also Rockletlane is up to the mark

Cons

The part where we can attach documents can be improved.