Lawmatics

Legal CRM, intake, and automation for firms looking to grow.

4.9/5
4.6/5
4.5/5
Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Harjit G.

Outstanding CRM for Law Firms

Reviewed on 2021-09-02

Overall it has been excellent and the team are a pleasure to deal with. After searching for many years to find a suitable CRM/Practice Management tool, I am glad to say we are nw settled with Lawmatics and won't be leaving!

Pros

The automations are great and give multiple options based on different entry conditions. At the same time it is fairly simple to set up a complex automation compared to other products we had demo's with.

The layout is very intuitive and visually appealing. Everything has been thought out carefully and the design is simple and attractive and is not cluttered like many other CRM's we saw.

Immigration practices are usually very lead heavy so having a system which funnels clients effectively through to booking an appointment and then onto conversion is a huge benefit to our organization.

Additionally, the robust form feature enables us to gather all important information regarding a client's eligibility for a visa is a streamlined manner.

The task feature is of great benefit as we can now generate a automated set of tasks and send out forms and retainers automatically according to the matter type.

Overall the system has helped us to save several hours each week by automating monotonous repetitive tasks and enables us to focus on the practice of law.

Cons

As this is a fairly new product there are a few features which need further development such as the Appointment Booking feature. It would be great if this could be on par with Acuity for example. The system could also benefit from additional native integrations with payment processors other than LawPay.

However, the team have made numerous improvements and are very responsive to feature requests. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team have a proven track record in the legal CRM and Case Management field and are very driven and passionate about helping their clients to grow their firms.

Reasons for Choosing Lawmatics

Lexicata lacked any automation features and the email marketing campaigns were difficult/impossible to get going as they were done through MailChimp. Appointment booking, invoicing, reporting etc were all non-existent or very basic compared to Lawmatics.

Reasons for Switching to Lawmatics

1. Automation 2. Email Marketing Campaigns 3. Practice Management 4. Price 5. Simplicity
Michelle A.

Great CRM

Reviewed on 2021-09-02

It's helped us to stay in touch with our leads and clients.

Pros

I like the ability to have detailed reporting, tracking, and automations.

Cons

I wish they had an app and a more mobile friendly website.

Nicole H.

Lawmatics is Good, But Expensive

Reviewed on 2021-04-09

Pretty good,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always responsive.

Pros

Lawmatics has automation capabilities that are out of this world.

Cons

The software takes a lot of time to figure out and I wasn't able to use it to it's fullest potential before becoming overwhelmed.

Michelle C.

• Customer Support Software

Perfect CRM for a law firm

Reviewed on 2019-11-15

Their support is fast and friendly. Once you're setup, it's easy to use and has great reporting customization

Pros

Ease of onboarding. Easy to create emails, forms, etc.

Cons

During implementation, it was difficult to distinguish between the different contacts (client, contact, matter) within the system

Zoho CRM and Keap

Cost, features, and support
Charlotte B.

Intuitive Interface + Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2021-09-02

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use. Our firm relies on Practice Panther to do everything.

Cons

Smoother integrations between outlooks and Lawmatics especially would be HUGE.

Amy W.

• Customer Support Software

Customer Service is very responsive!

Reviewed on 2021-09-30

Pros

I like that it helps us run all of our matters in our practice and keep workflow moving forward. Also, as a CRM it is helpful to us to track prospective clients. Whenever I have a problem, customer service is very responsive and works directly with me to solve the problem.

Cons

I would like the reporting features to expand a little bit, I need to do more forecasting than I can right now. I hope that is coming.

Cece L.

Great Product if you Know How to Use It

Reviewed on 2021-03-09

So far so good. Im still learning so there have been some bumps in the road. But overall with the help of the onboarding specialists they are making it a breeze.

Pros

I love the automations. It does take out a lot of the excess work that other products require. Saves quite a bit of time.

Cons

You really need to know how to use and understand this product if you want to work smoothly and efficiently. Thankfully they provide you with an onboarding specialist that walks you through everything and answers all of your questions.

Dakota H.

Changing Intake Management for Law Firms

Reviewed on 2021-10-06

It has organized our intake management and reporting to a new level. This helps us focus on other work.

Pros

The immense amount of automation you can create is incredible. Automated emails, and texts inside or outside of the organization. Built in scheduling functions for consultations that allow the client to choose a time without contacting the firm.

Cons

WE had growing pains as we start with the as they were a very young company. They have come a long way in the past two years.

Nia B.

• Customer Support Software

Thank You Lawmatics For Making Intake A Great Experience!

Reviewed on 2021-09-02

Lawmatics has definitely made my job as an intake specialist a lot easier and for that I am grateful! I am able to use this resource everyday to ensure our clients are taken care of quickly and efficiently. I can really see this software developing into something even more than it already is and being a resource that I can turn to for almost anything in our practice!

Pros

The feature that makes this software the most useful in my job description is definitely the intake form being conjoined with scheduling. Its nice not to have to click back and forth between multiple different applications in order to schedule our clients and being able to do these things quickly and efficiently so we are not making our clients wait. It also makes it nice to not have to add anything to the outlook calendar from there and just having anything scheduled on lawmatics syncing to our calendars naturally.

Cons

The thing I like the least is definitely the referrals system. I wish there was an inner network within Lawmatics that allowed us to send and receive referrals right there on the platform. It would be nice to switch straight from the intake form and find a firm internally via Lawmatics so I can just send the data that I input into Lawmatics to the other firm without having to redo my work and descriptions for the clients.

• Customer Support Software

Powerful but easy to use marketing automation

Reviewed on 2020-02-21

More than anything Lawmatics helps me instantly engage the inbound leads that I get from my marketing program. It helps me convert those leads into clients at a higher rate than if I relied solely on a person reaching out.

Pros

What I like most about Lawmatics is the combination of the powerful features that are available to me but with an ease of use that makes setting up potentially complex workflows a breeze.

Cons

It's still a relatively young product, and one of the things that I'm looking forward to is the increasing amount of integrations from other software to lawmatics. It already has a pretty robust set that integrates natively (and is very easy to set up), and more and more are being added which is a great sign from the market, which makes me feel confident that I made the right choice.

Stephen S.

Robust, Data-Driven Lead Management

Reviewed on 2018-07-24

Lawmatics saves me time by automating the lead management and cultivation process. It also helps me stay on top of leads, which ultimately means more clients.

Pros

Lawmatics is easy to use but packed with tons of data-driven and highly customizable features that make managing leads easy and less time-consuming

Cons

Lawmatics is still growing, and so not all features are fully developed st the time of writing this review