Limble CMMS

Modern mobile CMMS for companies and facilities of all sizes

4.9/5

Kendell
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Best CMMS on the market

Reviewed on 2022-02-23

My overall experience has been great we made the switch a few month ago and my entire team agrees we should have searched for replacement CMMS years ago and joined Limble a lot of issues from our previous CMMS would have been avoided

Pros

I like the fact that changing a schedule is drag and drop, can easily get data out from the global dashboard and can get to a granular level to see how effective your team is and which areas are weak that need to be improved.

Cons

Honestly so far there isn't anything I don't like. If I cant find the information on the Limble YouTube channel or help center I reach out to my CSM or though the help chat and get assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] or [SENSITIVE CONTENT] everyone in the Limble Organization that I have met has always been helpful

Asset Panda, MaintainX, Fiix and Hippo Manager

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

eMaint for what we are trying to do a this facility wasn't really helpful. the inventory management system, data collection in and out, the capability to plan work and creating PM's to a higher more accountable standard was not their, and we had very little support. A lot of things that comes with limble already was not in the works with emaint or it had to be custom which still wouldn't work correctly after they were complete

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

For our team we knew our current issues so I asked the team to help find an alternative and better CMMS for everyone job view point. The only catch is that we couldn't look at it from a cost perspective only user perspective first. when we met to discuss our findings everyone's number 1 was limble it was so unanimous I had the team go back and look for what they didn't like. And after talking to multiple other CMMS and using their free version and demo's Limble was the best
Mary
  • Industry: Printing

Limble CMMS Review

Reviewed on 2022-08-31

Thus far, our experience has been seemless. The ability to view data about our machines and maintenance is adding a much needed overview so we can see which machines are producing with less failure.

Pros

The custom dashboards are great for reporting and overview. Work order creation is quick and easy. The set up of assets was user friendly.

Cons

There are a few features that could be added to set this program apart. Dashboards could have automated views.

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Price and product features.
Jason
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

LimbleCMMS

Reviewed on 2022-06-16

It has been an overall easy and great experience using your software.

Pros

I like the user friendly face it provides. I am new here at Romark and was able to jump right on and start assigning work orders.

Cons

Honestly, there wasn't anything didn't like about Limble.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for letting us know what you think, Jason! Congrats on your new job at Romark. Please reach out if you have any questions about the software.

All the best,
Pam from Limble

Eric
  • Industry: Biotechnology

The Easy CMMS

Reviewed on 2022-06-23

Our PM and reporting of broken equipment was pure chaos, and now it is simple, intuitive, and well tracked. I can't over emphasize how important the ease of use is, the lab techs would not buy-in to this software if it wasn't easy to use.

Pros

Support has been Excellent! We started on training with our support guy, and everything was so easy to set up. We got started and everything just fell into place. I was used to Maintenance Connection from a previous employer, which is great software-but they had a dedicated person to just keeping MaintConn running. The back end to keep Limble running is simple. Adding an asset and setting up PMs for it takes a minute, not 30 minutes.

Cons

The only drawback I can find is that you can't have a concurrent user licenses, and as many users as you want.

Maintenance Connection

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Price was a big reason, it was difficult to convince the higher ups of the importance of CMMS when they hadn't used it before. Reviews of this software consistently said that support listened and made changes to improve the software when there was an issue. We haven't had to test this, so I would say they did listen and improve the software to get it to this state.
Trushar
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great CMMS Solution for the manufacturing industry

Reviewed on 2022-08-22

Overall great experience, will definitely recommend colleagues working in the manufacturing industries, it's "Value for money"! Customer support is the best, they provide you support/help at every stage of implementation of this CMMS.

Pros

Ease of use, Cost-effective, Customer Support

Cons

None to be honest, overall experience was great and there are hardly anything that I did not like about this software.

Aurelian
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

• Customer Support Software

Limble functionality is great !

Reviewed on 2022-08-31

Pros

After we have fully integrated LIMBLE CMMS to our facility, we’ve seen the improvements done in a very short time , basically LIMBLE helped to improve our efficiency for keeping track of all open, completed works and also what needs to be done next to have all assets maintenance up to date. Very simple and intuitive app has become easily familiar among all users. LIMBLE helped to develop customs dashboards to have overall visibility on all works, parts mgmt., time spent to complete the works. LIMBLE is a great CMMS solution!

Cons

No cons thus far. Need to check integration with other app.

Tony
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

First 6 week review of Limble.

Reviewed on 2022-09-27

I spend 2 -4 hours a day currently implementing the system, organizing assets so they are easy to find. I have started using PO's, PM's and plan to log 75% of labor hours by the end of the 1/4.

Pros

It is easy to use, there is always help in chat and I have an assigned Customer Success Manager assigned to me.

Cons

I am still learning some of the steps, but have always had help if when I start something new if I don't know how to do it and there are videos that show you how to do things.

Brian
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Our Maintenance Leads said migrating to Limble was a great decision

Reviewed on 2022-09-15

Overall experience is Excellent. Their customer support is very good. The "launch" services they offer got us up to speed faster than we expected

Pros

QR Codes for Assets; The mobile app - no more paper; Ability to add pictures and other objects like manuals to assets; API for programmatic access to data

Cons

I wish there was some kind of reporting-only licensing option - something less than a technician (a "data-creator") but with more capability than simply submitting a work request. Some of my execs want to see the dashboards and have other "read-only" capability. I can give them a license but they will be intermittent users at most, so the cost seems high for that

Eric
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Shelves west

Reviewed on 2022-08-15

its been great everyone has been really helpful

Pros

Ease of use. the ability to use a mobile device and the customer support.

Cons

the only issue I've had is having to reset my password multiple times and every so often when i log in none of my data generates.

Jorge
  • Industry: Building Materials

maintenance engineer

Reviewed on 2022-09-03

It has worked very well for me in my daily work

Pros

I like the simplicity of use and the efficiency

Cons

So far I have not liked anything about the software

SAP Business One

efficiency
Shiloh
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

Reviewed on 2021-12-09

This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

Cons

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Limble was much more built out, robust, and had all the features we need.

Q-Pulse

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Better pricing, more user friendly interface, and better overall model.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Shiloh!

Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc.

Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching.

Cheers!

Erin from Limble

Bob
  • Industry: Food Production

Limble Review After Three Years

Reviewed on 2021-04-13

We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

Pros

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

Cons

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

Rick
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Robust & Feature Packed Yet Simplified CMMS Solution at Unbeatable pricing

Reviewed on 2021-03-24

Our prior CMMS software was very cumbersome and had very little customer communication. With Limble the customer is kept well informed of progress and we are able to include a survey link when the completed email is sent. We have for the first time, reporting capabilities that allow us insights into the number and types of work requests processed along with cost of labor and materials spent. Not only are we providing a better customer experience, we are able to document the amount of work the department is processing which supports our request for additional headcount.

Pros

What made Limble stand out was the fact that it had all the features we required packed into an intuitive easy to navigate tool, yet avoided unnecessary complexity. The software has the ability to synch with our HR software (azure & UltiPro). It also avoids the complexity of firewalls by using a URL for creating and managing work requests which greatly facilitates implementation. Having been involved in numerous CMMS software roll-outs, I appreciated that Limble provides all the functionality we needed including custom PM schedules, numerous customer feedback loops, 3rd-party contractor access to completing work requests, standard and custom reporting, the ability to include a survey link for each completed work order, and the availability of the mobile application.

Cons

We have discovered nothing major needing improvement. There are opportunities for future tweaks, but these are minor. The Feature Request Board wonderfully captures this.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

The prior product was antiquated. It did contain a space planning module that we replaced with SpaceIQ.

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

There are many companies bringing solutions to the CMMS market these days and most of them have admirable offerings. However, Limble provided all the functionality without the complexity. It has been an extremely easy product to launch. The Limble Team does an amazing of ensuring a successful launch by the use of a "Customer Experience Manager" as well as an "Implementation Manager". They plan meticulously and stay in constant communication throughout the process. They seem to always be available which in and of itself is amazingly convenient and rare.
Kolbi
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

Reviewed on 2020-10-26

As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

Pros

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Cons

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

Enterprise Suite, eMaint CMMS and AppSheet

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

I’ve chosen LimbleCMMS for our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program because it is more flexible than UpKeep to capture the data we intend to manage, including capability study data and other non-traditional data I want to integrate with Asset management, but it is not as cumbersome as eMaint would be in order to error-proof the asset management process. All basic features are there, it is less expensive at the Enterprise level than the others, and we have other systems to manage some of the extras the other two programs were offering. Limble offers easy user management and association with multiple locations, which fits perfectly in our model. It also will work great for our Hamlet facility, as they will easily be able to follow suit once this system is vetted in Washington. I built from scratch a CMMS with AppSheet, but realized the ongoing maintenance would likely be impossible for someone else.
Peretz

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

Reviewed on 2020-07-19

Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc.

The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly.

In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management.

Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Pros

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs.
Great customer service, attentive team.
Straightforward configuration.
Straightforward pricing.
Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

Cons

The design could be a little more sleek.

DIMO Maint, MaintainX, Hippo CMMS, Maintainly and UpKeep

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

We trialed and demoed a slew of CMMS options, and ultimately LImble was found to best meet our needs. While the world of CMMS is thankfully moving away from legacy-styled systems, not all of the newcomers have everything we needed. 1)Limble is easy to use for everyone 2)Limble made it very easy to understand our date 3)Limble allowed us to customize our schedules in the best possible way 4)Limble offers a robust mobile solution 5)Limble's tying of inventory to assets and jobs has helped ensure that technicians are always going out with the items they need, while management has real time knowledge of stock and PO capabilities. 6) In addition to the Limble beating out the other options we tried in our experience, they are the most reasonably priced for the product they provide. No functionalities are held ransom to nickel and dime. Three well-structured tiers, each specifically targeted to another audience, ensures that you will be paying for the product that has all the features you need.
Alex
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

A simple, but powerful tool.

Reviewed on 2020-03-02

I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

Pros

There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool.

Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts.

Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/

Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough.

The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job.

The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Cons

Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this.
Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

Mike
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

Reviewed on 2019-10-23

Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

Pros

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program.
2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's.
3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive.
4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed.
5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights.
6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here.
7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running.
8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

Cons

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Asset Essentials, iMaint EAM, Hippo CMMS, Fiix, ManWinWin and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Limble is just easy to use and great to work with. Limble treated us like we were one of their customers whereas their competitors were up front and said they will "provide very minimal support during the trial since we were not a paying customer" (that was UpKeep).

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

I vetted through 30 CMMS' and did trials on 5 different CMMS' we were serious about. None of Limble's competitors can match their applications simplicity, personal attention and support.
Ryan
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Reviewed on 2019-10-30

Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.

Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package.

Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

Pros

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately.

Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users.

Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all.

Requested features usually get added quickly.

Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

Cons

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours.
No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

Hippo CMMS, eMaint CMMS, Fiix and UpKeep

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Hands down the trial that allowed me to immediately start using the software in my environment. Within an hour I had some assets imported, PM tasks scheduled and the Work Request portal deployed for use. ALL the other options had me either sit through a web-meeting that demonstrated functionality, use a generic limited use online demo, or wanted payment before I could even try the software. Cost - LimbleCMMS is not only one of the lower cost options, it is also the best value. NO add-on expenses
Christopher
  • Industry: Machinery

Limble

Reviewed on 2019-10-17

We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

Pros

We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Cons

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Fiix

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

It was far too cumbersome, didn't give you the data you needed, and was far from user friendly. Limble I can train in no time, access it from anywhere on any device, and get real time data given to me in the way I want it.

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Fiix has a terrible UI and places you far away from the development team. If you use both for any amount of time, you'll always choose Limble. That wasn't a hard choice for us.
James
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

Reviewed on 2020-06-12

I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

Pros

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

Cons

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for.
File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos.
Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too.
There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

Chris
  • Industry: Warehousing

Great Functions and Notifications

Reviewed on 2021-04-06

overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

Pros

QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information.
custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance
reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

Cons

the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

David
  • Industry: Chemicals

Limitless Limble

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Pros

Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

Cons

I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

Joe
  • Industry: Chemicals

Simple yet Powerful

Reviewed on 2020-01-22

We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Pros

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week
- Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests
- Great asset cost and history tracking
- Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Cons

Two minor cons:
- The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are)
- Allow for more frequent refresh

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful.

We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing [email protected]

Micah
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Panorama Mountain Resort - Mountain Operations Maintenance

Reviewed on 2021-12-02

Data collection for us is massive. Previously everything was paper records which was time consuming to work through when we are trying to track down long running issues or looking for maintenance history. This software implementation will ultimately save us a lot of time when we go to plan maintenance tasks but also to very quickly and easily present to senior managers the performance of the equipment and justify why equipment needs replacement

Pros

Ski hills have a small budget to work with and integration for us was a big ticket item. The ability for us to integrate some of our existing systems or new systems that we were working on the meet the processes of our business was predominantly what finally sold it for us.

Cons

Our biggest complaint at the moment would be locating the various templates to work on. Having a template library would be a huge user experience improvement.

ManagerPlus and Fracttal

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

The customer service is amazing and the onboarding and assistance is outstanding. This was a big seller to management. The other products also offered integration through API but not to the level we wanted. Our integration is from our own internally developed systems.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Hi Micah!

Our API engineers are world-class, so I appreciate that you took a moment to highlight their work. I'm glad that you guys are using the tool all the way to the point of bringing financial reports to senior management. I bet those conversations are *a lot* easier to have now.

Always keep us posted on what else we can do to support you!

Yours,

Erin at Limble

Sarah

• Customer Support Software

User-friendly, even for non-tech industries!

Reviewed on 2021-08-10

We have really enjoyed using Limble to manage our property management systems, and it has transformed how our team operates. Limble adds communication AND documentation that we didn't have before.

Pros

The main reason we chose Limble was because of how user friendly it is. We are a human services agency, running about 35 group homes and day programs for adults with developmental disabilities. We needed an easy system that could be used by our small maintenance team and human service managers. The mobile app works great for our maintenance team, and the QR code functionality has been extremely well received by our program managers.

Cons

Learning how to properly set up Limble was challenging at first, and would likely be even tougher for someone without any database knowledge. They assign someone to show you how to set things up to get started, but if your company is in a non-manufacturing industry, you may need to set things up in a unique way in order for Limble to meet your needs.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Sarah,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your thoughts. You probably want the bulk of your employees to focus on caring for the residents rather than the properties. I'm glad Limble was able to make it so easy for them to get work requests into the system and so easy for your team to manage all the execution.

Limble is absolutely a great solution for manufacturing, but I'm surprised to hear that it felt less intuitive to get your assets set up in the system. Never hesitate to reach out to customer support via the chat if something isn't clear. They're more than happy to explain features so it can feel intuitive again.

Have a great day!