Limble CMMS Reviews

Limble CMMS

Write a Review!
Modern mobile CMMS for companies and facilities of all sizes

4.7/5

Kendell
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Best CMMS on the market

Reviewed on 2022-02-23

My overall experience has been great we made the switch a few month ago and my entire team agrees we should have searched for replacement CMMS years ago and joined Limble a lot of issues from our previous CMMS would have been avoided

Pros

I like the fact that changing a schedule is drag and drop, can easily get data out from the global dashboard and can get to a granular level to see how effective your team is and which areas are weak that need to be improved.

Cons

Honestly so far there isn't anything I don't like. If I cant find the information on the Limble YouTube channel or help center I reach out to my CSM or though the help chat and get assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] or [SENSITIVE CONTENT] everyone in the Limble Organization that I have met has always been helpful

Asset Panda, MaintainX, Fiix and Hippo Manager

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

eMaint for what we are trying to do a this facility wasn't really helpful. the inventory management system, data collection in and out, the capability to plan work and creating PM's to a higher more accountable standard was not their, and we had very little support. A lot of things that comes with limble already was not in the works with emaint or it had to be custom which still wouldn't work correctly after they were complete

eMaint CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

For our team we knew our current issues so I asked the team to help find an alternative and better CMMS for everyone job view point. The only catch is that we couldn't look at it from a cost perspective only user perspective first. when we met to discuss our findings everyone's number 1 was limble it was so unanimous I had the team go back and look for what they didn't like. And after talking to multiple other CMMS and using their free version and demo's Limble was the best
Lillian
Lillian

Excellent workflow management with Limble

Reviewed on 2023-09-04

Now that we have this system in place, we can more efficiently manage tasks, inventory, and look into the future. Having this allows one more time to devote to other important pursuits. After PMs have been added and their frequency has been established, users can log in and examine the PM calendar to see what PMs are scheduled for the current day, the next day, and the upcoming week.

Pros

Limble's logic is novel in that it is both intuitive and straightforward. It's simple to make a bill of materials. Adding new components to assets or getting rid of old ones is simple. It's simple to reassign duties and reissue work orders.

Cons

There aren't many drawbacks. My only suggestion is to add a column to the schedule that displays the ratio of available to scheduled man-hours. From a time-management point of view, it is useful to have that data at hand.

Lee
  • Industry: Farming

Limble Review

Reviewed on 2024-03-27

My overall experience was and continues to be possitive with Limble. They gave us great support from the start and continue to be available if we have questions or issues. Things run really smooth now. Our Techs like the tablets and easy of use to complete PMs.

Pros

We transitioned from another CMMS. Limble made that transition very easy. It is easy to set up new PMs and tasks. We were also able to go from printing all our weekly PMs to tablets. Limble made this very very easy. The tablets track time for each PM automatically and allows us to get real time completion data.

Cons

I struggle with any real con for Limble. Overall just switching to a new CMMS is always a stressful project. Limble made this as easy as possible. They gave out great resources online and we have a great Customer Service Manger in [sensitive content hidden]

Jason
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

LimbleCMMS

Reviewed on 2022-06-16

It has been an overall easy and great experience using your software.

It has been an overall easy and great experience using your software.

Pros

I like the user friendly face it provides. I am new here at Romark and was able to jump right on and start assigning work orders.

Cons

Honestly, there wasn't anything didn't like about Limble.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for letting us know what you think, Jason! Congrats on your new job at Romark. Please reach out if you have any questions about the software.

All the best,
Pam from Limble

Aniruddha
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Limble CMMS

Reviewed on 2024-03-20

My overall experience with Limble CMMS has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive suite of features that have significantly streamlined our maintenance operations and improved overall efficiency.

Pros

The most appealing aspect of Limble is its user-friendly interface and robust functionality. It provides a seamless experience for managing maintenance tasks, assets, and work orders. The intuitive design makes navigation effortless, while comprehensive features cater to all aspects of maintenance management. Limble's flexibility and scalability ensure it meets the needs of both small businesses and large enterprises. Overall, Limble CMMS streamlines maintenance operations, enhances productivity, and contributes to overall operational efficiency.

Cons

In terms of drawbacks, while the user interface is generally intuitive, there could be slight improvements in terms of customization options to tailor the software more closely to specific industry needs, faster ticket response times, prioritizing small customers as well. Overall, while Limble CMMS offers significant value, its pricing structure and customization options may be areas for consideration depending on individual business requirements.

MaintainX and Fiix

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

To have a more automated approach rather than a manual process.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

For better Maintenance functionality and Asset Management process.
Ramon
  • Industry: Plastics

Great CMMS for all levels of

Reviewed on 2024-04-02

Pros

The flexibility to allow platform to conform for growth no matter what size. Better dashboard than others provided.

Cons

Since we are have been using this software for less than 2 years I have no areas in which I can add anything negative about this product at this time.

MaintainX

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Lower cost and allowance to get options needed for a startup with ability to grow.
Christopher
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Limble CMMS is very effective

Reviewed on 2024-04-01

Really good, our customer success manager [sensitive content hidden] was really responsive and knowledgeable. I was able to get set up and using the software quickly and with ease.

Pros

It's very easy to use and has an obvious UI. I was able to wrap my head around the entire system within a week.

Cons

Setup is a little time consuming, however I think this is probably the case with any software when you are starting up a CMMS at your company for the first time.

David
  • Industry: Machinery

Great All-Around Tool

Reviewed on 2024-04-19

Great product - by far the best out of all the other options that I looked through before choosing it.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Our maintenance team has had zero complaints about the interface, and the office and shop employees have enjoyed having a nice new tool to capture work requests.

Cons

There are very few cons, but one improvement I would like to see is the full ability to edit any and all text on the work request template. There are some question headers that I would prefer to be able to change the wording on slightly.

MaintainX, Fiix and UpKeep

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

The price range for only needing a few employees to be able to make changes to orders was the lowest with Limble. Limble also seemed to have the best cross-platform integration - easy to use desktop site and a seamless app experience.
Harry
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Limble review

Reviewed on 2024-05-16

Very good experience so far, still learning about it.

Very good experience so far, still learning about it.

Pros

easy of use. I used to have to enter the orders into an access data base.
now Limble does it for me. Customer support has also been really good.

Cons

just the time to make sure all the machines and information.

Julia
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Asset and PM Management

Reviewed on 2024-03-29

Limble CMMS was easy to set up and switch over from our previous CMMS software. The Limble Customer Success team was very responsive and helpful to us while making the transition. The user-friendliness and uncomplicated layout of Limble is its greatest strength, it is much easier for us to get our team to use the platform regularly and correctly.

Pros

Our team likes the user-friendliness of Limble's platform and the customizability of the ways we can set up Asset fields and structure PMs. It is much easier for us to get user buy-in with Limble's mobile platform for Work Orders.

Cons

There are a couple of limitations with the data report platform that would be nice to have in the future.

Rick

Robust & Feature Packed Yet Simplified CMMS Solution at Unbeatable pricing

Reviewed on 2021-03-24

Our prior CMMS software was very cumbersome and had very little customer communication. With Limble the customer is kept well informed of progress and we are able to include a survey link when the completed email is sent. We have for the first time, reporting capabilities that allow us insights into the number and types of work requests processed along with cost of labor and materials spent. Not only are we providing a better customer experience, we are able to document the amount of work the department is processing which supports our request for additional headcount.

Pros

What made Limble stand out was the fact that it had all the features we required packed into an intuitive easy to navigate tool, yet avoided unnecessary complexity. The software has the ability to synch with our HR software (azure & UltiPro). It also avoids the complexity of firewalls by using a URL for creating and managing work requests which greatly facilitates implementation. Having been involved in numerous CMMS software roll-outs, I appreciated that Limble provides all the functionality we needed including custom PM schedules, numerous customer feedback loops, 3rd-party contractor access to completing work requests, standard and custom reporting, the ability to include a survey link for each completed work order, and the availability of the mobile application.

Cons

We have discovered nothing major needing improvement. There are opportunities for future tweaks, but these are minor. The Feature Request Board wonderfully captures this.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

The prior product was antiquated. It did contain a space planning module that we replaced with SpaceIQ.

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

There are many companies bringing solutions to the CMMS market these days and most of them have admirable offerings. However, Limble provided all the functionality without the complexity. It has been an extremely easy product to launch. The Limble Team does an amazing of ensuring a successful launch by the use of a "Customer Experience Manager" as well as an "Implementation Manager". They plan meticulously and stay in constant communication throughout the process. They seem to always be available which in and of itself is amazingly convenient and rare.
Jacquie
  • Industry: Food Production

Save Time & Money

Reviewed on 2023-02-15

From start to finish Limble has been there they never gave us information that was incorrect and always got us an answer even if they didn't have it at the time. For technicians they have grasped this software so fast it amazes everyone, setting up our service request portal how we want has strengthened the relationship with our customers (people onsite) so they can request service and know the status without having to ask

Pros

They give you the ability to create your own dashboards, track downtime, track inventory and so much more. You set the system up how you want based on what you want to see and its a technicians dream

Cons

The integration was tough but that was due to the software we came from, they help with the integration in such a way its mainstreamed. So its a positive con :)

MaintainX and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Data inaccuracy, too many bugs, inaccurate reporting, unreliable metrics

Maintenance Connection

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

It felt right the trial really gave us full range and the ability to really see what the system had to offer...AND when we made the decision we practically picked up where we left off.
Kay
  • Industry: Hospitality

Never Drop the Ball

Reviewed on 2022-12-02

From the initial welcoming calls on zoom with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to the onsite implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I am very happy with this service and look forward to using them for years to come. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are amazing and done a great job of coming out to see us and help with our asset loading and onsite training , was completely worth the initial start up costs.If there is ever a question I need answered, the chat option has always come through! What a great service!

Pros

This software is so easy to use, it is now an essential part of my daily routine. I enter everything into the software which is wonderful for keeping me on the ball and making sure nothing is forgotten.Other employees are getting used to the request cycle and my technicians are very happy to check off the boxes when they have finished the work orders they are set. I like the ease of adding costs/parts/invoices to each ticket so we can see where money is being spent across the board. It is easy for me to be able to pull up any asset and have everything I need to know about the equipment at the click of a button when trouble shooting online or on a call to service technicians.It is keeping me very organized and it is also a great tool to show the upper management exactly what us maintenance folks get completed on a daily basis.

Cons

only some very minor areas that could use a tweak but definitley doesn't affect my work flow. I have suggested my tweaks to Limble as something they could apply later down the line when they are making adjustments

MaintainX, eWorkOrders CMMS and Hippo CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

After much comparison between my options, the customer service and reviews are what won us over.
Eric
  • Industry: Biotechnology

The Easy CMMS

Reviewed on 2022-06-23

Our PM and reporting of broken equipment was pure chaos, and now it is simple, intuitive, and well tracked. I can't over emphasize how important the ease of use is, the lab techs would not buy-in to this software if it wasn't easy to use.

Pros

Support has been Excellent! We started on training with our support guy, and everything was so easy to set up. We got started and everything just fell into place. I was used to Maintenance Connection from a previous employer, which is great software-but they had a dedicated person to just keeping MaintConn running. The back end to keep Limble running is simple. Adding an asset and setting up PMs for it takes a minute, not 30 minutes.

Cons

The only drawback I can find is that you can't have a concurrent user licenses, and as many users as you want.

Maintenance Connection

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Price was a big reason, it was difficult to convince the higher ups of the importance of CMMS when they hadn't used it before. Reviews of this software consistently said that support listened and made changes to improve the software when there was an issue. We haven't had to test this, so I would say they did listen and improve the software to get it to this state.
Renae
  • Industry: Public Safety

Best Work Order System!

Reviewed on 2024-02-22

My overall experience has been phenomenal!

My overall experience has been phenomenal!

Pros

The systems ability to be manipulated to fit my needs

Cons

Not being able to choose more than one user at a time to record hours

MaintainX and FMX

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

iWorQ was unable to meet the needs of the company and their customer service was terrible.

iWorQ

User friendly & Outstanding Staff & Service
Kenneth
  • Industry: Semiconductors

couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 2024-03-21

our only difficulty setting up Limble has been our own team. its the best system i have ever used or seen. also the best customer support and training available.

Pros

the ability to create the custom reports and to manage and govern the teams across a large organization.

Cons

the ability to easily setup new locations and equipment libraries. in the past the greatest reason for setup failure of a CMMS was the complexity of the system. the bulk setup features are stellar.

Ray
  • Industry: Utilities

• Customer Support Software

High quality CMMS software for an affordable price

Reviewed on 2023-06-23

From the very beginning everything went smooth, and the transition from our old system to this one has been effortless. Their customer service is great and they are all very pleasant to speak with and are willing to tackle any issue or concern.

Pros

Very user friendly platform, fully customizable for what you want, and very affordable especially for smaller facilities. And the QR code feature makes work order submitting a very simple and effective tool.

Cons

Some features cost more money as well as adding users but the tier pricing platform also allowed this software to be affordable for us which otherwise might not have been.

MaintainX, eMaint CMMS and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Not user friendly, platform not customizable, not specifically a CMMS software.

Eptura Asset
Jeremy
  • Industry: Food Production

Limble is Nimble

Reviewed on 2022-06-16

Technician like to use it and we are capering more asset data that is useful.

Technician like to use it and we are capering more asset data that is useful.

Pros

I likes the flexibility of Limble to create field for assets and parts to fit our need. I also liked how intuitive it is to use. Easy to figure out how to use and easy to train technicians. Mobile app allows better data capture and helps prioritize work.

Cons

The flexibility of reports on the dashboard was great. However, it did take some time to create the reports we needed form scratch. It would be nice to have a library of reports to choose from.

Hippo CMMS, Dynamics 365, Fiix and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

To have a better mobile app.

TME CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Simplicity, fixability, and outstanding mobile app.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thanks for your review, Jeremy! That is a great idea about the report library. I'll pass that on as a feature request. Thanks for using Limble and please reach out if you need anything.

All the best,
Pam from Limble

Alex
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

A simple, but powerful tool.

Reviewed on 2020-03-02

I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

Pros

There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool.

Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts.

Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/

Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough.

The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job.

The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Cons

Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this.
Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

Kevin
  • Industry: Government Administration

New CMMS system

Reviewed on 2023-09-11

This is the first time the county has utilized a CMMS system for its main buildings. We looked at and tested several systems before moving forward with Limble. Overall we are very happy with the product, its team and the costs associated with having this system. It was easy to set up, the techs and outside users like it and upper management is very pleased we were able to get a system of this nature up and running in a timely manner.

Pros

Fairly easy to set up. The implementation team was awesome and always readily available for us as we went through the start up of the program. Additionally as we have now moved past the implementation process the online chat is always available and responds very quickly if/when we have questions. The system is very customizable to your needs but not overly technical to use. My staff and I are facilities guys, not IT guys so the process and use of the program has been pretty easy. Outside users appear to be happy with the system as well. The limble team also worked well with our IT dept and its requests/requirements.

Cons

Our team also runs a small fleet program. We found it a little cumbersome to run our fleet inspections through the system but their are other options within the system that we are not fully using that could refine this at a small cost (GPS).This dept. also handles the custodial staff and supplies. So far we have not been able to utilize the inventory management of those supplies in Limble in an easier way than our current legacy system.

MaintainX and Maintenance Connection

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Total features, ease of use and pricing
David
  • Industry: Chemicals

Limitless Limble

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Pros

Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

Cons

I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

Tim
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Improved performance at a performing arts facility

Reviewed on 2024-05-15

Limble has been a tremendous step up in how we've been able to operate our facility. Maintenance items are completed in a more timely basis. Preventative Maintenance is being done at a level higher than ever before, with less work being deferred to our off season.

Pros

Limble has allowed us to integrate building maintenance, concessions management, event planning and various compliance requirements into one place. This has made running a large historic building much cleaner. The ability to collect data allows us to better plan budgets and communicate with the Board of Trustee what money needs to be spent and why.

Cons

We haven't had too many issues with Limble. Any performance issues that come up are quickly remedied after a report is filed. Their support staff are professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Because their team often integrates updates and new features any of the functions that felt clunky when we first started using Limble have been streamlined or superseded.

ruby
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Life with Limble.

Reviewed on 2023-08-29

Our experience with LImble has been great. The ease of the integration of LImble into our world.It's very user friendly and not overly complicated.It has decreased downtime and increased productivity.And to actually know in real-time inventory levels, asset needs etc. is invaluable.

Pros

Everything...Mobile featureReal time ReportingData collectionInventory features

Cons

I honestly can't think of any.We're and me area really happy with Limble

WP GDPR Fix

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Ease of use and features.Pricing and support
Dan
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

• Customer Support Software

Limble is a force multiplier

Reviewed on 2024-02-28

Pros

I like that I don't have to manage or remember any of the maintenance that happens in our rocket factory. We have space thrusters which require a degree of accuracy that is very high, and I can prove to our customers that we are doing the critical maintenance on the machines.

Cons

I have struggled to use the mobile app. It seems like I have better luck going out and back to my computer rather than struggling. That might just be my personal preference. I just don't love the layout, and prefer the computer.

MaintainX and eMaint CMMS
Vanaro
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Limble Review

Reviewed on 2024-05-02

I had the pleasure of working with [sensitive content hidden]
during my onboarding process with...

I had the pleasure of working with [sensitive content hidden]
during my onboarding process with Limble. From the outset, [sensitive content hidden]
was incredibly supportive, ensuring that I was well-acquainted with all the resources Limble has to offer. She meticulously scheduled check-up meetings, which were instrumental in keeping me on track and confident as I navigated through the learning curve of the new system. [sensitive content hidden]
proactive approach meant that all my questions were answered promptly and thoroughly, leaving no room for confusion or doubt. Her dedication was evident in every interaction, and her ability to provide personalized support truly made a difference. Thanks to [sensitive content hidden]
, I never felt alone during the process of learning a new software, which significantly enhanced my experience and ease of integration. Her commitment to ensuring a seamless and supportive onboarding experience is commendable and greatly appreciated.

Pros

The software was easy to use and there were a lot of resources to learn the feature in Limble.

Cons

I have to do a lot of scrolling when i'm on the production floor to find an asset I added.

MaintainX