TimeClick

Employee time tracker and reporting tool.

4.7/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Apeksha
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

• Customer Support Software

Experience Better time tracking with "TimeClick"

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

We are now using Timeclick to record our employment movements. This system works better than Timetracker system.

Pros

Time click has a very simple user interface which allows people to understand the wizard easily. Further it is more suitable to mid size businesses such as ours since price for the system is comparatively low. System can enable the location settings also. Easily loading and provide options to track their on/off times and work durations for individuals. Employees are allowed to cover their shifts from their own comfortable locations.

Cons

System is not advanced and does not offer many options such as Timetracker does. But it is worth for small scale companies and groups.

Response from Hawkeye Technology

Thanks Apeksha!

Nicole
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used for Free Trial

Ok but too pricey

Reviewed on 7/26/2019

Pros

There was some attraction to it for the one time fee instead of a per-user fee. It did most of the things we were looking for in time keeping.

Cons

The price was out of our price range. Timekeeping has just never been a company-wide focus, so spending hundreds of dollars on it did not make sense.

LORI

TimeClick review

Reviewed on 6/18/2019

Since going hourly this is the only software we have used and it seems to be okay for us at this time.

Pros

I like being able to see each employees last clock in/out on the dashboard.

Cons

The updated version reports I find confusing because I have to search for the report I need and the older version seemed much simpler. I don't like how the other hours are not calculated into the overtime. Again, maybe I am missing something on one of the reports.

Kara
  • Industry: Legal Services

TimeClick is Easy!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

Pros

There is nothing better about TimeClick than how easy it is to use. That is true whether you are a non-exempt staff member, clocking in and out every day, or if you are the office administrator, working in the administrative mode. Clocking in and out? Easy! Adding a new user? Easy! Fixing a user error? Also easy! The product is so user/administrator-friendly that it can't be overstated. It does not require much training; just give a user their password, and they are off to the races. It couldn't be simpler. Customer support is always very responsive and helps us address any issues that come up, and there are very rarely any technical issues. We have been using TimeClick for several years now, and it has been more than worth the small cost of the product to be able to accurately track the hours (and overtime) our employees work each week. When we first started using the product, we were worried how easy it would be and whether the staff would use it effectively. We needn't have worried; TimeClick makes it easy for employees to clock in and out, as well as check their own time to avoid going into overtime.

Cons

I wish the reports were easier to print and more readable. They are probably the worst thing about TimeClick, but they are acceptable. I can't think of anything else I dislike about it. It occasionally stops working properly and simply needs an update or to be reinstalled. Frankly, I don't know exactly what happens, but it always gets fixed quickly by a quick call to customer support. It seems like it might happen every 6 months to a year.

JAMIE

Great Product!

Reviewed on 6/6/2019

We lost our previous time clock software all of the sudden and had to come up with a quick solutions. After researching via the internet we found TimeClick and have been happy with the results. We can have it in different locations throughout the business and let managers keep track of their employees better.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the reports we can create. Employees have no problem picking up clocking in and out and it's easy to fix the errors they make. The online chat is perfect. If it's something we can't figure out (I'm not too technologically versed), they don't mind calling us or logging in to help with setup.

Cons

I wish it would not round at all, if so chosen. The tutorials are good, but we usually end up having to do online chats when we do encounter problems. Whomever is doing them assumes we are a little smarter than we actually are, lol. Sometimes I wish we could customize the reports for certain situations. We have not interfaced with QuickBooks yet, but that's our fault. Will let you know how that goes.

Richard

• Customer Support Software

The easiest way to track your daily work hours!

Reviewed on 8/4/2019

It has defiantly increased our income because its was not a guess as to how much time we were at our customer site it is the exact time we spent at our customers site.

Pros

I love the fact that it works on a cell phone, tablet or ipad. I use it the most on my cell phone. This is the most accurate way to keep track of your time spent at your customers site. It has increased my weekly income because now I have more accurate times that I am spending at each account. When I arrive I click "Start" then after I have completed the job I click "Stop" showing me the exact hours and minutes I was on that call. If there is ever any question I have it right there on my cell phone. You can track your weekly hours and income right within the app.

Cons

None, We are very pleased with what this product offers for our needs.

RICHARD

EXCELLENT FOR SMALL BUSINESS

Reviewed on 8/9/2019

Overall its very easy to use. I like the newly added feature if an employee forgot to close in or out. The create a message to the administrator to approve the correction. This save time for the administrator.

Pros

Great customer support! The immediately respond if you have an issue.
I forgot my password a couple of times and had to transfer the app to a new computer.
Their technicians are very pleasant and knowledgeable. They immediately provided a quick solution.
The app is very intuitive to use and report. I have been using for 6 years and plan continue using it.

Cons

The only con I had has been addressed with the latest software version. It had to due with how break time and total work time was reported. No other problems.

Meagan
  • Industry: Wholesale

TimeClick

Reviewed on 8/29/2019

Our overall experience with TimeClick has been great. It helps us be much more accurate when reports our employee's hours. The customer service is very helpful and easy to reach if there are any issues.

Pros

TimeClick is a user-friendly program that helped our company start tracking the hours of our employees. I don't know what we did before we used TimeClick! We were not only able to track employees hours, but we were also able to set vacation, PTO, and sick time. Running reports is easy, so you can get he results at your fingertips. The price is very reasonable too!

Cons

The product can be on multiple computers but must be on one network. Our remote employees are not able to utilize the software.

Time Click Software

Reviewed on 6/21/2019

Time Click is far superior to the pencil/paper manual time sheets we were using. Staff find it very accurate and user friendly which makes it easier to track and calculating payroll is much simpler... no more calculator!!

Pros

Friendly helpful staff and ease of use !

Cons

too many items listed on print outs. can't always narrow it down into one line items like how it was in older versions.

• Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Great Tool for hourly staff and time tracking

Reviewed on 12/7/2018

Running this software in an office with 40-50 hourly staff was quite painless. The software was quick to install and the reporting was efficient for payroll to process. Larger organizations with more staff may need a more feature rich solution or upgrade to a higher package.

Pros

Simple interface, positive feedback and visual statuses so you knew if your actions took effect and simple reporting.

Cons

Our version required thick client installation, would like to have seen a web client. Large employee counts require searching for the name to clock-in or out.

Response from Hawkeye Technology

Thanks for the feedback. Our web-client will be released in 2019, and large employee counts shouldn't need to go search for their name at each clock in/out. Give us a call at (435) 753-4102 so we can share with you more information.

Randall

Practice Manager

Reviewed on 6/21/2019

The overall experience with TimeClick is excellent. A small business like the Nephrology office I manage would not be able to afford to employ an HR payroll company or large scale program. This inexpensive program has excellent features and reporting that is needed for any small business.

Pros

This software is very intuitive and easy to learn. The layout of the program is easy to read and I can quickly and efficiently train my staff on how to work the program.

Cons

When a change is needed to an employee time card in the administration section it is not easily changed. You need to run the report to find the day and then exit from the report then enter into the section to make changes only to exit that area and run the report again. It would be nice if you could have the program hold the date frame that you are working on or have one section of buttons that allows you to move from the reporting to changes the time clock for an employee.

Sheldon
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great Tech Support

Reviewed on 3/13/2019

CSR helped me with an issue I was having. Our original computer that we had installed the software is not working right. I was all set to buy a new edition of time click or pay for the support to have it moved. She easily could have charged us to have them move it for us. Instead he wanted us to be really happy with TimeClick and gave us email instructions on how to do it myself. I am terrible with this stuff, yet I was able to move everything over and set up our other 3 computers to be working in under an hour. I can not recommend TimeClick or the help from support team enough. Thank you

Pros

We are a small company and the one time price fits our needs. Many companies lure you in with free software only to realize if you want any features that you will actually need you must pay a monthly fee.

Cons

It is networked based, so you can not just access it from your home

Craig
  • Industry: Printing

Why you should buy

Reviewed on 8/2/2019

Paper time cards were fine for a small shop, but we realized as we were growing it wasn't the best. We knew there had to be a better solution. TimeClick allowed me to try it before we bought it and it was AMAZING. No more adding up each employees weekly time cards, just a simple click of the mouse and the reports are at your finger tips. Each employee clocks in and out at their workstation which is convenient. As a bonus it has a great inter-office communication function where we can share important information.

Pros

From set-up to every day use this is easy, straight forward solution for managing your staff. Customer support is second to none and will walk you through any issues. We have it running on 16 workstations and or server and set-up was less than 1 hour. The reports make payroll entry a breeze!

Cons

Nothing, it has been the answer to our growing company switching from paper time cards to electronic time keeping.

Mike

Reliable Electronic Time Card Program

Reviewed on 6/6/2019

We purchased the program when we moved from paper time cards to a digital format and it has been super reliable.

Pros

-easy to configure and begin using within 1 hour
-simple well designed program that is easy for everyone to clock in and out with
-can easily set it to only allow clock in/clock outs from certain IP addresses so you guarantee employees are on site
-excellent customer service
-program is super reliable, only outage is when our internet access is down
-easy for administrator/bookkeeper to go in and fix errors when someone forgets to clock in or out

Cons

It is a basic program for tracking clock in and out, but reports are limited but all we need in our industry.

Deborah

• Customer Support Software

TimeClick makes keeping track of hours easy

Reviewed on 6/7/2019

It keeps track of the hours worked before lunch so they don't go over the 5 hour limit and it keeps track of hourly and weekly overtime without any manual calculations.

Pros

It is easy to use and to make any needed corrections. I like when you clock in or out that it shows above the names that your clock in or out has been successful. That's a great way for the staff to check and make sure that they have completed the clock in or out and that they are truly clocking in if that is what they are trying to do and didn't forget the last time.

Cons

The need for occasional updates to the server that don't allow staff to clock in until that is done.

Larry

TimeClick Review

Reviewed on 8/7/2019

TimeClick has been an easy and functional addition to our office administration.

Pros

The newer product updates automatically calculate O.T. The product is so easy to get custom reports. The product support is fast and helpful. It is possible to set up automatic backups for the data base. Editing employee records is easy when someone forgets to clock in or clock out.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about the software. Anytime I needed help, the support staff answered almost immediately. The new improvements which are available through regular updates via the annual support service keep it current and improved

Ashley
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Excellent Product & Even Better Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/13/2019

Our overall experience has been excellent! We would recommend this product to anyone needing an easy, user-friendly way to track time for their employees.

Pros

We absolutely love the ease of use with this software product! Not only is it user friendly, but their customer service is top-notch. They are quick to answer any questions we may have and are always very helpful explaining things in layman's terms for those of us that aren't as tech savvy. They are always open to suggestions from their users and really take our needs & wants into consideration when rolling out new versions.

Cons

We have no complaints about the product!

David
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

• Customer Support Software

Great value for a small business

Reviewed on 6/6/2019

Really good. It's the best value by far for what it does. The company supports the product well with US (Utah-based) staff, and they are always trying to improve it. They upgraded versions about a year after I started and the improvement is significant.

Pros

Generally easy to use
Tracks PTO, punctuality, etc in addition to time.
Pretty good reports, csv export
Support is excellent

Cons

These are minor compared to the strength of the Pros of this software, but here goes:
Wish it was web-based
Wish it would integrate better with my payroll software
Some admin tools can be confusing, but support is good if you have questions

Anita
  • Industry: Medical Devices

The Reports

Reviewed on 6/13/2019

I have had a great experience with time click , It helps me find errors of over payment and underpayment.

Pros

I can always go back and make sure an employee is paid, it calculates all hours for me so I know exactly how to pay out vacation .

Cons

It use to calculate the days that they didn't work, I used that feature to count how many days employees took off without pay. It had a place for me to write why they took off.

Dentrix Ascend

Reasons for Switching to TimeClick

Simple
Anthony

Perfect for us

Reviewed on 6/21/2019

We use the software for employee work times. We also use it to keep track of “in office” times for unpaid commission agents to calculate how much office time translates into higher commissions and more deals.

Pros

Everything is incredibly user friendly. I’ve never had trouble navigating the system. I forgot my password for admin access and had to call customer support. They solved my problem with no wait time and less than two minutes on the phone. Highly recommended.

Cons

I haven’t found anything I dislike about the software. Everything works as designed without glitches.

Kim
  • Industry: Philanthropy

TimeClick review.

Reviewed on 9/11/2018

Pros

It was very simple to install and easy to use. They have really excellent customer support. Also easy to install on different workstations and train new staff on.

Cons

I wish it offered a few more report features, and I really wish it would do calculations of 'other time" as part of PTO accrual which would make it work better for my salaried employees.

Response from Samantha

Thank you for your review Kim! There has been a recent release of a new report engine which increased the features for reporting. We would be happy to discuss upgrading to the new version and setting up the Other Time the way you need it.

PAT
  • Industry: Consumer Services

CARDINAL RUBBER

Reviewed on 7/30/2019

THIS SOFTWARE HAS BEEN GOOD FOR OUR BUSINESS IN THAT THE EMPLOYEES CLOCK IN AND OUT USING A COMPUTER FROM ANY STATION INSTEAD OF TIME CARDS AND A MACHINE. THE EMPLOYEES HAVE ACCESS TO LOOK AT THEIR TIME DURING THE WEEK AND ALSO THE ABILITY TO LEAVE MESSAGES FOR ME REGARDING ERRORS THEY MAKE WHICH I CAN CORRECT BEFORE PAYROLL. I HAVE ENJOYED THE EASE OF THE PROGRAM IN MY ROLL OF PAYROLL. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING IF EVER I HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM.

Pros

THE EASE OF USE AND ACCURACY OF INFORMATION

Cons

NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO REPORT ON THE SOFTWARE...IT HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD ADDITION TO OUR BUSINESS

Pam
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 6/17/2019

Pros

I have used TimeClick for a few years now. I find it is a very easy product to use. I mostly use the modify time and the reports to send to our payroll company. I would highly recommend TimeClick to any business looking for an easy to use system as this.

Cons

The only con I experience is when I am navigating back and forth between things and have to keep putting in the date range I am working with if it is other than the current date. (which automatically loads).

Paula

Pros and Cons of Timeclick

Reviewed on 6/7/2019

I was previously using a regular time clock which employees could not remember to use. With TimeClick their time clock is on their computer, they can actually track their time. We have two clinics, so it doesn't matter which one I am located in, I can do payroll. My experience with customer service has been excellent. No wait times and knowledgeable staff.

Pros

easy installation, training took 5 minutes, allows you to put complete information in the system, PTO tracking.

Cons

the reports can be confusing, otherwise I have no other cons.

andy

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and implement

Reviewed on 7/19/2019

This has been great for our company and has really helped to get an accurate view of the hours used to complete specific jobs.

Pros

This software is easy to use and has made calculating hours very painless. It also calculates the overtime for all periods which before was very time consuming.

Cons

I wish that you could add licenses one at a time instead of in groups of ten. I need 11. Figures!