Showdigs

The smart list to lease platform.

4.5/5

Crystal

Game Changer!

Reviewed on 2022-08-26

It's been great!

Pros

I love that we have the ability to assign certain showings to Showdigs agents. This allows me to have a better work / life balance while not sacrificing any time in getting my clients' properties leased.

Cons

I would love for there to be a feature that allows us to require photo ID's. Meeting members of the public at properties can be a risky job. It's important to have this safety feature in place, for those of us who want it. I also would love for the system to be better integrated with my calendar.

Response from Showdigs

Hey Crystal, a better work/life balance is what we're all about! And thank you for the valuable feedback. Our team is in the process of releasing the calendar integration now, and the photo ID collection is on the roadmap!

Chris

It depends

Reviewed on 2021-09-15

Great people to work with, but not convinced that their employees understand day-to-day operations of leasing.

Pros

On-demand features and user-friendly. Great customer service and quick to pick up the phone.

Cons

Lack of customization. Lack of incentive for the showing agents.

ShowMojo and Rently

Reasons for Switching to Showdigs

I guess I hang on to the idea that they'll adapt.

Response from Showdigs

Hi Chris, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're consistently working on adding features to our platform to make it more customizable, so it fits your business even better. So glad you've enjoyed working with our customer service team!

Everett

My thoughts

Reviewed on 2021-09-13

Overall, it's fine. It's more of the people using the program. It's actually a great program and the agents are pretty cool as well.

Pros

What u enjoy most is that it allows you to see everything in real time. Contact info and cancelations.

Cons

People cancel like crazy. Last minute, everything. Nothing to do with the app but since it's so easy to reschedule, cancel or whatever, that's what they do. Sometimes the app really lags and doesn't work properly and will freeze as well.

Response from Showdigs

Hi Everett, thank you so much for your time to review our product! We're so glad to hear you enjoy your interactions with our agents, this makes us confident in our training and ability to help you during your busy months! We truly appreciate your feedback about leads' ability to reschedule. As you know leads do whatever they want, really, so we try to give them the option to let us know if they won't be able to make it, instead of just not showing up at all. It's a balance and we are absolutely open to ideas from our clients here. In regards to the app performance, this is great information and we will report these issues with our product team. Thanks again for helping to make our service better for your team!

Sarah
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

We love it

Reviewed on 2021-10-20

Great!

Pros

We're really happy with the service all-around. It's so easy to interface with and has given us a lot more freedom and flexibility internally. The support has been unbeatable also.

Cons

I wish there was an option to have more windows for occupied properties, and the ability to schedule Codebox OR attended showings at each vacant property.

Response from Showdigs

Hi Sarah, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so glad that we can help support you and your business. Switching back and forth from a self-showing to attended showings is on our radar - should be available very soon!

Natalie

Valuable Addition

Reviewed on 2021-09-14

This has made day to day operations of my property management business flow much smoother. Prospects can see homes quicker which results in reduced vacancy times and the inspections are very thorough. More cost effective than hiring an employee.

Pros

Super easy to use. Great customer support.

Cons

I wish they had a phone number instead of just an email to direct prospects to.

Response from Showdigs

We so appreciate the feedback, Natalie! You've been a pleasure to work with - and we're so happy that you've been enjoying our on-demand tours and condition reports. :)

Amber

• Customer Support Software

Great Platform for Providing More Showing Flexibility - Easy to Use and Wonderful Customer...

Reviewed on 2021-09-24

It's been fantastic. They've really allowed us to increase our flexibility for our leasing agents, increase the availability of our homes for prospective tenants to view, and even let us to come up with ways to provide target showings to approved applicants. Their customer service is top notch - communicative, proactive, and so quick to assist when needed. As great as the software is, it wouldn't be as valuable without their amazing team backing it up.

Pros

We love using this software to show our available rentals. The platform itself is fairly intuitive and very easy to use, so setting up a property is a quick process. Our office was able to start using this software without a lot of training time, meaning we could start integrating it immediately into our showing format. We appreciate that we can control the number of total tours for a home, and that we can "take over" any tours to show with our in-house leasing agents, if it works with their schedules. Showdigs is constantly upgrading and adding more features to their platform, so it's becoming more and more useful to our staff.

Cons

When you view upcoming tours, you can only sort them by time, not by property, meaning if you have multiple showings at one home during one day, there's no way to view those showings together if they're spread out. When a tour is canceled - for any reason - the contact details for that lead disappear from the tour itself, so if you want to reach out to them directly, you need to navigate to the property page and search for the prospect there. These are relatively minor details, but when you're showing lots of properties at once, they make a difference.

Response from Showdigs

Hi Amber, thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. I've shared this with our team since we're always trying to improve our user experience and this feedback is very helpful. We're so happy that you love using our software and working with our wonderful customer service team - we look forward to continuing this partnership!

Lee

Showdigs saves me

Reviewed on 2021-09-14

Overall it has been very positive! I could not do my job without the help of showdigs.

Pros

I manage just under 100 properties and could not do it without the help of Showdigs! They continue to come through for me even in emergencies which I know is a huge challenge for them, but I have been super lucky as they have always been able to find an agent to help me. They also help me with non-emergencies and I use them for all of my showings. I just started using the self-showings feature which I am kind of beta testing for my company. So far it has worked and I rented a home with it in one day!

Cons

In the beginning, I had a difficult time adopting Showdigs as I wanted to pre-qualify the tenants but was having a difficult time around that. I have since learned how to put verbiage in for tenants who inquire, I'm about 50/50 with responses. it's is still a financial saving for me though.

Response from Showdigs

Lee, we've been so happy working with you! We've been extremely excited about our new self-showings feature - SO glad it's been working so well for you. We always have your back :)

Elizabeth

• Customer Support Software

A whole new world was opened

Reviewed on 2021-09-10

I love showdigs. It opened a whole new world of possibilities for the leasing department. I know other departments in our company love it too but I am talking out of my experience. It is super easy to keep up wuth interested potential tenants, sending out leases, screening applications and so on.

Pros

I love the fact that we no longer need to write out every single document that goes out to tenants or owners. We can simply have one format for each type of communication we have with our clients.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that I have to verify my account every 30 days and that is just a little detail that I can get over.

Response from Showdigs

Elizabeth, thank you for your review! We're so happy that Showdigs has been easy and useful for you and your leasing department.

Briget

• Customer Support Software

Showdigs is an integral part of our business!

Reviewed on 2021-09-15

Showdigs has allowed our company to grow with its offering. Showdigs continues to innovate to meet the industry's changing needs.

Pros

Our Property Managers can pick and choose when to take over showings that fit into their busy schedules.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to property entry on the Showdigs portal.

Response from Showdigs

Hi Briget, thanks for the review! We're always working on improving our UX and onboarding process - your feedback is greatly appreciated and we always make sure to share it with our product team. Thank you for continuing to grow with us!

Michelle

Best property management help

Reviewed on 2022-07-30

Pros

This team cares about my work load, and help to make the volume manageable. They are responsive and accommodating to new requests.

We use them for move out evaluations and showings.

They are the BEST

Cons

I dont have any concerns with the service.

Response from Showdigs

Hi Michelle, thanks so much for your review! We're so glad our team can help make your day-to-day workload much more manageable :)

Kaydee

Showdigs Review

Reviewed on 2021-09-17

Pros

Having on demand, round the clock showings for our prospective tenants has been a game changer. We've found that most people do not want to be told when to view a property and want to have the flexibility to choose their own vieiwing times. This is impossible with a traditional platform of scheduling with our field agents and having showings "schedule themselves" has been hugely successful for our company.

Cons

It can be costly when trying to "chase down" leads who continue to cancel and reschedule their appointments. We've had a few instances where the agent gave misinformation to prospective tenants, which can tarnish our reputation. Overall the software is user friendly and has made major improvements since the original implementation.

Response from Showdigs

Hi Kaydee, thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback! We're really happy that Showdigs has been a game-changer for your company :)

When it comes to our Agent Network, we take training very seriously and it's against our policy to have our agents offer any information that's not provided by the property manager. Unfortunately, our agents aren't always perfect. We work hard to immediately and actionably address any situation that comes up since upholding your reputation is extremely important to us as well.

Michelle

Fabulous Service with a Massive Time Save

Reviewed on 2021-09-10

Showdigs has wonderful customer service and are always available to help and answer questions quickly!

Pros

Showdigs offers an innovative service that saves property management companies hours of labor, creates an unbeatable convenience for prospective tenants, and income opportunities for real estate agents.

Cons

I don't have any cons about the product.

Response from Showdigs

Thank you, Michelle! We're really grateful for our incredible Customer Care team, and we're glad you are too. :)

Michele

Showdigs Improves Marketing in Property Management

Reviewed on 2021-09-10

I have really enjoyed working with Showdigs. I rely on them heavily to book tours for prospects when I otherwise wouldn't be able to.

Pros

I really like the whole concept of Showdigs. It's easy and user friendly for clients to book showings of available rental homes.

Cons

It's growing process and anytime there is a hiccup, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] with Showdigs is very quick to step in and help us. It's not perfect by any means but I appreciate the team's efforts toward improvement.

Response from Showdigs

Thanks for the feedback Michele! We listen closely to our users and we're always striving to improve our product accordingly. Thanks for sticking with us!

Lindsey

Awesome Service!

Reviewed on 2021-09-14

Pros

This service is great. It helps us be able to show properties faster and thus get a tenant in there as soon as possible! Gives me more time to catch up on paperwork.

Cons

Sometimes prospective tenants don't always get a confirmation text when scheduling a showing, but it is a rare issue.

Response from Showdigs

Lindsey, thank you for your feedback! We're constantly working to improve our software and appreciate your patience when a bug comes up, like the rare occasion a confirmation text isn't received. Everything gets reported to our product development team, who are usually able to solve any issue pretty quickly :) thanks again!

Ashley

Showdigs is the digs!

Reviewed on 2021-09-15

The Showdigs team and software is something I never knew I needed! As a Property Manager that is very hands on with every aspect of the job I was orginally hesitate to outsource my showings and inspections but once I gave them a try I never looked back. Absolutely the best!!

Pros

All of it! The ease of use and process make it so easy to use.

Cons

Nothing. They have taken every single one of our suggestions and acted on it to better their software.

Response from Showdigs

Wow, Ashley, thank you for the kind words! We listen closely to what our clients want from our platform - and you have had some great suggestions :) we're excited to continue to grow with you!

Jared

Nice Option for when you can’t be everywhere

Reviewed on 2021-09-11

Very good. I don’t use it all that often, but it’s been super helpful to not hold things up, particularly when I’ve been on vacation.

Pros

The convenience of being able to outsource showings for a reasonable price. And having a platform where they report the feedback (I haven’t tried outsourcing an Inspection yet, but sounds tempting).

Cons

As I recall it was a bit tricky to set up to fully integrate with PM software, but I was able to just manually send a link to schedule after talking to a prospect. I also haven’t seen a good way to verify the license of showing agents.

Response from Showdigs

Jared - thanks for your thoughtful feedback! The only way for agents to join our network is to have an active license, which we verify by having them provide their license # and a photo of their license during the application process. Our agents must complete a background check and then go through 2 hours of training before they can be out in the field, where we closely keep an eye on their first several tour reports to make sure they meet our quality standard. I hope that helps clear things up!
We're glad you're enjoying the feedback and convenience of Showdigs - just let us know when you're ready to try a condition report. :)

cody

Excellent time savee

Reviewed on 2021-09-15

Pros

Keeps my employees from having too much drive time. Showings are on demand and help us rent homes quick.

Cons

Spent about $10,000 in July and August so it does get pricey but worth it.

Response from Showdigs

Hi Cody, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Cutting down on drive time and helping you rent homes quickly is our bread and butter :) spending $10k during the busy season makes sense, especially with the # of properties y'all had available this summer - overall it's still less costly than hiring a full-time showing agent!

Christian

Great Software

Reviewed on 2021-10-15

It helps a lot our company to complete tasks we are not able to. When I have a problem and need to contact an agent over the phone, they are always fast and professional.

Pros

The help you received over the phone is excellent, friendly user interface

Cons

Bit pricey, besides that, there is nothing else I can think of.

Response from Showdigs

Hey Christian, thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We're so glad you've enjoyed using our platform and Showdigs Agents :)

Katie

• Customer Support Software

Life Saver Showings Software!

Reviewed on 2021-09-16

I have had a wonderful experience with Showdigs. The company has completely changed the way I do business and freed up my nights/weekends!

Pros

I like that it's really flexible and functional.

Cons

I don't like the user interface, you can't toggle between tour reports and the property.

Response from Showdigs

Hi Katie, thank you for your review! We're so happy you have your nights and weekends back :) I'm sharing your feedback with the team so we can improve our interface!

Alina

We love showdigs.

Reviewed on 2021-09-15

We love showdigs, we use them on a daily basis, and has made our showing process so much easier and fast.

Pros

Easy to use and user-friendly, customer support is super responsive and professional.

Cons

Nothing, we've used this for 1.5 years, and has helped us grow our business.

Response from Showdigs

Alina, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review :) we're happy that Showdigs has worked so well for you and your company!

Kevin

Quality scheduling option

Reviewed on 2021-09-15

Pros

The ability to show property at all time is all area

Cons

It can be expensive if you traffic is high

Response from Showdigs

Thank you, Kevin! We offer several different types of showings (agent showings, self-showings, restricted showings) to help cut down on showing costs for more popular properties. Our customer success team is always available to help you come up with a showing strategy :)

Anna

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2021-09-20

Excellent customer support/service. Employees are very responsive. Software is very user friendly.

Pros

Ability to schedule tours and availability of agents within a short notice.

Cons

None at the moment. Showdigs is very useful and handy.

Response from Showdigs

Thanks for your feedback, Anna! So glad you're enjoying our on-demand agents :)

Lucy

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2021-09-10

Showdigs has been really helpful in regards to giving us a wider showing schedule and also at doing move-in reports for us, they follow instructions, provide detailed pictures, and have a very responsive customer support team

Pros

-Fast customer support attention
-Easy to use

Cons

-No cons so far, we have used it for less than a year but so far its been helpful

Response from Showdigs

Lucy, thank you so much for your feedback! We're so glad to hear that Showdigs has been easy to use and helpful for you - that's always the goal :)

Jennifer

Saves time and easy to use

Reviewed on 2021-09-15

Pros

Easy to use and find showings, able to find info on properties quickly

Cons

Sometimes too short of notice for canceled showings

Response from Showdigs

Thanks for your feedback, Jennifer! Our goal is to balance scheduling flexibility for the prospective renter, while also giving our agents enough of a heads up when a tour gets canceled or rescheduled. We're working on making this process as seamless as possible, and we're always open to suggestions :)

Alicia
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

User friendly

Reviewed on 2021-09-12

Love showdigs

Pros

Easy to use, fits my needs and works for my what I need.

Cons

I have appreciated all of the recent upgrades to the showdigs software and cannot think of anything else at this time. If I do I will let you know. Thank you for always listening to your customers.

Response from Showdigs

Thank you Alicia - we love working with you too!