Tremendous

4.7/5

Tom
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Great platform - easy to use and customize!

Reviewed on 8/26/2021

Have only had 1 issue and customer service was perfect and quick to respond.

Pros

It was super simple to setup and it takes about 30 seconds to send a reward. Plus it allows us to give the end user the opportunity to select the way they want their rewards. Great platform!

Cons

Wish there was an opportunity to identify when/if people used the cards so we could resend or remind. A bit more transparency would go a long way.

Krista

Tremendous is so user-friendly

Reviewed on 8/11/2022

Saves me so much time. I rarely write checks for rewards anymore and so I have more time for other things. I'm definitely happy with Tremendous.

Pros

I like that it's affordable, easy to use, and has many options for rewards. We always use the ACH or virtual visa option when we send rewards out. I want the respondents to have as many choices as possible on how to receive their reward. I also like that the delivery is quick.

Cons

It's improved so much in the last year with things I didn't even realize could be improved on. I don't have any cons for this software at this time. It's made my job so much easier and respondents seem happy with the product.

PayPal, Cash App and Venmo

Reasons for Switching to Tremendous

Tremendous was great. The sales person was great. He went through everything and touched base, tech support was quick to answer my initial questions. We loved the ACH/direct deposit option Tremendous offered plus the wide variety of giftcards.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Nice for UX Research incentives

Reviewed on 1/16/2023

Pros

Easy way to access and send incentives for participants in UX Research projects.

Cons

Maybe, they can improve how they show the report/ previous incentives sent, I mean, dashboards or graphs showing amounts, for example.

Diana

• Customer Support Software

Great, easy to use software for sending incentives!

Reviewed on 11/11/2022

Pros

It's super easy and quick, there is virtually no learning curve at all, which is rare for products these days. Great selection of rewards for my users!

Cons

Nothing I didn't like. Maybe just importing contact lists can be easier if we didn't have to use exact formatting...would love if it was smart enough even if our CVS files were a little messy.

Hayley

• Customer Support Software

Simple to use, great customer support!

Reviewed on 2/24/2022

Tremendous has eliminated so many issues for our team sending gift cards both internally and externally. We’ve saved hours every week by being able to mass send gifts and clone templates! Managing multiple users and teams is also a huge plus.

Pros

The ability to send gift cards internationally and domestically, and give the recipient the choice to decide which type of gift card they’d like based on their location! I love how simple it is to clone campaigns and quickly resend rewards.

Cons

Nothing bad to say! They are wonderful.

Tango Card

Reasons for Choosing Tremendous

Internationally capabilities and reward options.

Giftbit

Reasons for Switching to Tremendous

They were the most secure and compliant, and quick customer service!

• Customer Support Software

Lightweight, simple an everything I need!

Reviewed on 5/11/2022

Highly recommend this product.

Pros

The product allows creation of multiple different templates for multiple campaigns. It allows uploading of recipients in CSV format which saves a lot of time and hassle. Making sure everyone gets their rewards is simple, as the product offers good ways of tracking sent rewards.

Cons

I'd wish that there'd be an option to be invoiced instead of just adding funds to the account beforehand. Otherwise there is nothing to complain about, everything works great and all needs are met!

Kaycee
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Tremendous review

Reviewed on 12/8/2022

Pros

Surveys okay fast. And it's easy to receive your rewards

Cons

Nothing I like everything about this software

Tasha

Tremendous is Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/21/2022

Very positive!

Pros

I like how convenient it is. Just a few clicks and my participants in lab can get a gift card.

Cons

I don’t like how sometimes there is issues with emails not working when we try to issue some gift cards

Cindy
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Best option for gift cards!

Reviewed on 12/13/2022

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and track what has been sent and opened. So quick too. I can not recommend Tremendous enough.

Cons

I have not had any issues at all, I love it.

Ioana
  • Industry: Research

Review on Tremendous

Reviewed on 12/5/2022

It is a good tool, easy to use platform, good client service team.

Pros

The usability of the platform and the gift vouchers options.

Cons

The report to extract: more variables would help to extract even more accurate data

Clarissa
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic tool for domestic and global recognition.

Reviewed on 8/30/2021

The Tremendous team has been so helpful during our onboarding. The ease of use, the wide variety of redemption options, and the ability to track delivery and resend if there is a failed delivery all make Tremendous a leader if digital recognition.

Pros

We have enjoyed using the Tremendous platform for its use of ease and ease of rollout to our administration teams. Tremendous helped us fill a void and came through for us when our shipping options were limited due to Covid. We have been able to recognize our teams around the globe in an instant with the use of digital reward delivery as well as the ability to track delivery and redemption. We love the wide variety of redemption options that are available.

Cons

I'd like some more video know how and how to customize a campaign. I know there are options for us to be able imbed video messages but I'd like a tutorial on how to customize them.

Josh
  • Industry: Automotive

Tremendous API is tremendous

Reviewed on 9/15/2022

Pros

The API integration was a life saver for our program! We had a tight deadline to get gift card integrated into our system and Tremendous was the best option we came across.

Cons

At the time we signed up, I don't believe they provided a similar discounting structure that other providers offered at scale. It may be different now though.

Tango Card

Reasons for Choosing Tremendous

API and quick to market
Jamie

• Customer Support Software

Makes paying my participants SO SO EASY!

Reviewed on 1/19/2022

We used to pay our participants with physical checks. It used to take us hours of printing checks, stuffing and sealing envelopes, adding postage etc. We almost always had someone who's check didn't arrive or got lost in the mail. People would be constantly emailing us asking why the haven't received their check, etc. NOW, everyone gets paid within minutes with almost zero issues. It has been a game changer for our business.

Pros

I love that I can pre-load my incentive allowance into Tremendous. When I am ready to pay my participants, I can pay 40 people in less than 20 minutes. I have never had a respondent have any issues redeeming rewards and if they do, I can send them directly to the Tremendous Help Desk.

Cons

I find it a little hard to see clearly when money was deposited into the account. I think the options to view deposits, payouts etc could be made a bit more simplified. Other than that- love the product!

Andrew

Smooth Gift Issuing & Redemption Process and Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 3/31/2022

We required a system which would allow the distribution of prizes around the globe quickly and easily; a process which Tremendous makes extremely simple!

Pros

Tremendous makes the process of distributing gifts and prizes to customers extremely convenient, with an excellent assortment of redemption options for recipients around the globe and a customer service team who is ready and willing to help resolve any issues on either the issuing or receiving end of the process.

Before landing on Tremendous as our digital prize issuing system, we examined and tested many of their competitors. While they all had similar features, there was simply no platform that could offer the type of package that Tremendous provides for both the customer and gift card recipient.

Cons

There were some hidden limitations where gift cards could be redeemed based on the value that was not clear when joining the platform. In particular, this meant that if the amount of a gift card is above a certain threshold, it could only be redeemed at a limited number of retailers.

This issue required the reissuing of some gift cards to recipients in smaller denominations, so they had a more comprehensive selection of redemption options. While indeed a challenge, the customer service team was delighted to help resolve this issue promptly, which was appreciated.

Joshua
  • Industry: Banking

Easy Compensation

Reviewed on 4/21/2022

Pros

Tremendous has done a great job making a product that just works. Many others services are clunky and take many steps to complete (for sender and recipient). Tremendous has a great UI and makes sending compensation to research participants a breeze

Cons

International compensation isn't as easy as smooth for recipients once they redeem their reward, but it'll depend on the country

Mike

• Customer Support Software

Tremedously happy with Tremendous! Recomend!

Reviewed on 2/12/2020

Tremendous has been very easy to use for our team and our testers tell us that they like using Tremendous also. We use it to send rewards to testers who help us with internal product feedback and user experience.

Pros

We like the variety of options for our testers. We also like that there is international coverage and we don’t need to worry about where people are located to get their reward.

Cons

The US has more gift card options than other countries, but at least Amazon is available for almost anywhere else which people like.

Dasha

• Customer Support Software

Great software for all your internal and external rewards

Reviewed on 5/29/2022

Pros

It is super easy to create email templates and pick rewards from the large list of available ones. The interface is super intuitive and sleek, nothing distracting, nothing overwhelming.

Cons

It would be nice if the list of countries expand as well as the list of charities available and vendors outside the USA. We had a couple of interviewees who wanted to donate their reward sums to support Ukraine. Still, the choice of available international NGOs wasn't good enough: some because of bureaucracies and some because of their outrageous actions (Red Cross, for example, suggested opening a shelter for Ukrainian refugees in a Russian city).

Jonathan

Go-to solution for rewards

Reviewed on 12/13/2019

Tremendous is our go-to platform for rewarding tenants for their feedback when they stay at our properties. It’s also been an easy way for us to send gift cards internally to our property managers and vendors.

Pros

The platform gave us a great solution that allowed us to send different types of rewards to our tenants and vendors. It’s easy for us to send gift cards to people from different countries and for them to be able to redeem them in the currency or brand of their choice. We like that it’s simple to set up for both internal and external rewards and we can track them independently.

Cons

I had a little trouble finding the link to activate my account but very smooth process after that.

Aisha
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simplified Our Process!

Reviewed on 8/19/2021

Introducing Tremendous to our organization came at the perfect time- the start of the pandemic. We needed a solution to continue providing gift cards, safely, to our customers in the community. It has been additionally useful in rewarding our employees and engaging their participation during a time when it was needed most.

Pros

Easily accessible for recipients
Creating "campaigns" to help organize distribution
Tracking for individual teams
Ability to pull reports on different "campaigns"
Variety of gift cards and ability to turn on and off certain categories
Text or email options to send gift cards

Cons

The user interface can feel, at times, bulky/cumbersome. Perhaps fewer steps (drag and drop options, commonly used selections) to get through the selection and entry process would be helpful.

Kristina
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Tremendous is Super User-friendly and Costs Nothing!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2020

My experience with Tremendous has been very positive. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy & cost effective way to send e-gift cards to customers, clients or employees.

Pros

The product is simple to use and the best part is that it is totally free .

Cons

I wish the software was able to track when a recipient redeemed their e-gift card but it has no way of doing that.

Beth

• Customer Support Software

Easiest to use software I've ever touched

Reviewed on 10/8/2021

Customer support is awesome to learn how to do things - like tie into Survey Monkey which works flawlessly and is practically effortless. My users are happy. It literally works better than expected.

Pros

Tremendous is free - that's right free. Setup was super easy and any feature you would want is already in there.

Cons

I would be interested in having more pro-active information sent to me via email.

Helen
  • Industry: Research

Fantastic experience using Tremendous

Reviewed on 12/12/2020

Pros

I love the ease with which I was able to offer my research participants gifts cards of their choosing through Tremendous. Setting up an account, selecting gift card choices, and sending my participants their gift cards was simple and user friendly. The interface was incredibly intuitive.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with Tremendous so far.

Andrea

• Customer Support Software

Tremendous makes it simple.

Reviewed on 9/14/2020

Pros

Simplicity. Easy to understand and use. Easy to teach other team members to use.

Cons

Had some hiccups during initial integration, but those were quickly addressed.

Aleksandra

• Customer Support Software

Great tool to send rewards to market research participants

Reviewed on 2/15/2022

Thanks to Tremendous we were able to very easily start rewarding our research participants from all over the world, in different currencies.

Pros

One of the most important factors for us was that Tremendous can be used to reward people located in different countries. It's very easy to create campaigns and select vouchers / reward types you want to offer for selection. We haven't faced any issues so far (after ~1 year of using the platform) and our research participants have not reported any problems with redeeming.

Cons

The only little disadvantage is that billing might be a bit confusing (but maybe it's just our subjective opinion).

Hardik
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Free & Easy to Reward Platform

Reviewed on 10/6/2022

Pros

The thing that I liked the most about tremendous is that it's completely free to use. You don't have to pay any fees upfront to use the platform and there's no commitment as such that binds you with them

Secondly, their platform is very easy to use plus added functionality of using their APIs is a big plus for companies that give away rewards on automation

Also, users having more than 300+ options to redeem the gift card is just mind-boggling

Cons

Maybe having more information on how the rewards are being used. If not, then that money can be refunded to the brand