Club OS

Sales engagement and marketing automation platform for gyms

4.1/5
4.0/5
4.1/5
Customer Support Software
4.2/5

Ben

• Customer Support Software

I enjoy ClubOs but there are a few small issues.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

Being able to track results of appointments/calls/email is a nice feature.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of selecting events/scheduling events, skipping around to separate accounts. The over all layout is very nice but it would be helpful to be able to personalize some of the settings. Maybe be able to adjust the dashboard to the stats that are helpful to you.

Cons

There seems to be little introduction on how to fully use Club-os. I've discovered many different reports/ways to adjust frequency of events just by trial and error but an instructional video would have been nice to have in the beginning.
Doing a small video series for each level of use would be helpful. A manager would need a more in depth training on how to run reports, hop around various schedules, adjust stats etc...
A base user would need instruction on viewing their won dashboard/stats but also adding and removing events accurately so their stats are not thrown off.
Also, Being able to move/cancel/adjust results of an appointment AFTER it has started would be helpful. Usually when an appointment has been missed, we ahve to keep that time there, plus reschedule a second appointment. Which in the end, shows up as more appointments than you have actually taken.

Tim
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

This app is very useful but has some quirks that keep it from being great.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017

Live scheduling without having to call into my club and get a receptionist involved. Easy reminders about times and events scheduled.

Pros

The way scheduling is set up with reminders for both the event owner as well as attendees added is excellent. Also having so much customization on repeat occurrences is also great to have. The UI for scheduling is simple and relatively painless to use on a mobile device. Overall this is good software and definitely better than paper scheduling.

Cons

The app itself is basically useless. There is no access to scheduling which is what trainers will use club OS for 99% of the time. So everytime you use it on your mobile device you have to go through the extra steps of "view full site" and then after login going to "scheduling" > "calendar" which becomes tedious very quickly. I have also noticed a bug on android where when selecting a time to book a client in, the popup box does not appear and you have to turn your phone to change the orientation to make it appear (it is not just out of view, the window is just non existent while the screen greys out). A suggestion would be to include scheduling on the mobile app as this would increase its use hugely. As well, when setting up users you already have to choose a job title (ie. trainer, consultant, etc) so if the app and website were customized to have a different landing page for each (ie. trainer landing page is always their weekly schedule by default so they can immediately proceed with booking/moving clients, etc) that would be also well received. I would say this is the #1 complaint for any trainers using the software.

Zachary

• Customer Support Software

Using it for personal training booking, generally reliable and intuitive

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

Club OS helps me keep all of my clients organized and has helped me jumpstart my career as a personal trainer through its ease of use and intuitive structure.

Pros

The desktop site is clean, intuitive, and always functional. I had never used any kind of online booking or client management software until my current job and I was almost instantly able to utilize both the appointment booking functions and the client tracking functions. The wide array of data that can be connected to a client or prospect as well as the ability to share that data with all staff members is the best aspect of Club OS.

Cons

The Mobile site does not share the same booking features with the desktop and only allows me to view sales information and a list of my clients. The desktop site has been running well recently but I would prefer something optimized for mobile that allows the creation and management of appointments.

robert
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Works well and allows me to check on scheduled appointments, contact the members.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017

The option to be able to keep up with my daily schedule, appointments, and my employees schedule. It allows me to make changes on the spot, with either a clients or an employee.

Pros

It allows me to see my daily schedule and make changes along with my employees. Great tool to keep up with the members that are scheduled for appointments. Also allows us to see their phone numbers where we can contact them in case of a cancellation, late arrival or just rescheduling purposes. Perfect to plan ahead for weeks, months and know what needs to be done daily.

Jim

efficient. easy to use

Reviewed on 9/7/2017

The benefits of this software is that we have access to the club schedule from and computer and mobile device. It would be much more helpful if there was an app available so that we could have more ease and a more visible screen when

Pros

seamless integration with CheckFree software. The ability to log communication with prospects and members is very convenient as well.

Cons

Difficult to transfer prospects and members from other clubs to trainers schedules. It would be more beneficial if personal trainers could search all members from all clubs for setting appointments.

Terri

• Customer Support Software

Overall great, makes holding leads more reliable

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

More documented leads

Pros

Before club os, we manually had to store all of our leads that we gathered. Some were lost or not documented accurately. Now I am able store leads and make sure I have exhausted them before I delete. Since I have close to 100 leads a day it holds notes that I can always refer back to.

Cons

Conversions don't always work from datatrak to club os. Sometimes I will get webleads that I will get an email about but it won't show up in my club os. Or I will put a lead in to convert to a membership and it won't be converted to data trak. So I have to re plug everything in making the customer wait longer than intended.

Thomas
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Ease of use.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

Ability to organize my day. Pull up previous conversations with potential clients/members.

Pros

Well organized management system of potential clients and current members. Ability to go back through previous conversations or saved information regarding the clients.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to have this hooked up to the phone system as to where I click call and my phone would begin to ring. Having a mobile system (app for apple and android products) would be very handy. Being able to call directly from my phone is a priority that would enhance the ease of use. Sometimes the system will freeze, which is a burden when trying to accomplish daily tasks!

Judy
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Club OS

Reviewed on 12/27/2018

We have a lot of clients that use Club OS. We are finding that more and more of our franchise clients are requiring their franchisees to use them.

Pros

We like that we have a console with Club OS. When we get a new client that uses them, we email our Club OS contacts to have them added and in most cases, they are added within minutes! Their team is always friendly and courteous.

Cons

It would be great if you could download reports from their site, in addition to them being emailed.

Thomas
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Club Standards

Reviewed on 8/27/2018

Exceptional. However, there has been multiple times the system has crashed during prime-time hours or on closeout days!

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use! Constant updates to improve functionality and utilization! Great club system to keep track of guest and manager my book of business!

Cons

There is no mobile version. I'm not always at my desk, in actuality, I'm 90% away from my desk. Being able to pull up systems on a mobile app would be beneficial!

Suzie

• Customer Support Software

I use Clubs OS to track leads and KPIs for both myself and my team.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Easily able to track KPIs, stay on track for sales goals, and keep up with the efforts of my team on a daily basis.

Pros

Club OS is very user friendly and it is easy to train my team on how to use the system. The features keep me organized, especially the daily follow up tab on the dashboard. It also allows my team to keep track of their KPIs on their own and work towards their goals without a constant verbal discussion of numbers.

Cons

There have been a few glitches that we have been unable to fix, such as duplicate accounts and inaccurate numbers. The system doesn't always interact well with DataTrak.

Jaqueline

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to use and train new employees on

Reviewed on 8/21/2017

It allows for easier access to trainer availability as well as easier prospecting logs.

Pros

The ability to sync up to any smartphone calendar so there's no surprises when someone schedules an appointment.

Cons

The inability to transfer members from one club to the other. For example, if someone went to look at another location before yours, then they sign up at yours, it still shows up as a member for the other club. It also takes a while, sometimes, to convert members to prospects so when making follow up-calls, you have to go back into the membership system and double check that they have not signed up yet.

Brie

• Customer Support Software

We use clubos in our gym to reach out to members

Reviewed on 11/6/2020

we use this daily in our gym. we have never used another system but it seems to get the job done well!

Pros

you can have all of your leads(fitness and pt) in one area for all employees to contact. this also integrates with datatrak which makes it easy for us

Cons

you are unable to send multiple text blasts out to people or form lists of people to text. you have to text/ call each member individually which takes a lot of time

Magda

• Customer Support Software

ClubOS can schedule, send reminders, & keep notes. Some features could stand to be improved.

Reviewed on 9/6/2017

Scheduling and member notes all in one place.

Pros

Integrates (somewhat) with Club Hub, can access client notes as well as track measurements. It's easy to access member information and text/email them through the computer (BIG pro here!). Notes help keep staff organized and on the same page.

Club OS customer service is always prompt and quite helpful!

Cons

Some parts of UI are clunky and could be significantly improved. Notes don't always sync with Club Hub, resulting in having to either have both programs open to see member notes or manually sync to see them all through Club OS.

Nadia

• Customer Support Software

I use this to contact prospects and follow up with members.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

Follow up is easy to do by searching the name of prospect/member. I can see a daily review of goals and accomplishments.

Pros

Organization of side bars, search engine, prospect contact area is nicely organized based on follow up date and time, main page of stats is easy to read

Cons

Search bar doesnt always provide accurate name searches, Ive seen options for email contacting become unavailable without the prospect info changing, follow up list in main queue will reset and lose your last spot of contact, calendar history will reset to current date after clicking a name.

Pierre
  • Industry: Market Research Software

• Customer Support Software

A great software! Easy to use and very dependable

Reviewed on 8/31/2017

Selling more memberships. I have none to say. Great Software! They're very quick on updates and solve any issues immediately. There's truthfully nothing I have to complain about as far as it goes for this software. The only way is up for this company and I am excited to see how far this company goes in partnering with other businesses to help get the job done.

Pros

The process in making my calls, scheduling appointments and setting up my presentation for my gym. Everyday when using this product it has done nothing but wonders and always gets the job done. Nothing has ever been so simple until I used Club OS

Jasmine

• Customer Support Software

Club OS has excellent integration with datatrack and makes life so much easier

Reviewed on 8/20/2017

Ease of communication with members and prospects and excellent integration with software.

Pros

I love the texting feature and the fact that datatrack and club os sync with each other and implement the information into datatrack and vice versa

Cons

It is terribly frustrating that other companies can mass text but we cannot. This feature is the only thing that would make me consider switching to another program.

SHANNON

I enjoy using it

Reviewed on 8/31/2017

Pros

I can use it from anywhere. I like that o can email my clients. It's easy to set up my schedule. My employer is able to see where I am during the day, and can set up clients for me.

Cons

I can't complete sessions from my phone or ipad. I've had multiple times where I could not change my schedule from a phone. I don't like havi g to be at a desktop to compete sessions. Often we do not have a desktop available, and it show my client no showed. I'd also like it to include group exercise and other departments st our gym.

Andrew

• Customer Support Software

Club-OS makes our club follow up tracking a breeze!!!

Reviewed on 9/6/2017

Pros

The ease of tracking our sales team performance is amazing. I can hold our employees accountable and make sure our sales are always increasing!

Cons

The reporting is not as detailed and available as I would like. I have had to reach out to support a few times for seemingly easy reports (past PT usage for an individual member) that should be available.

Zach

• Customer Support Software

Club OS has been great for both customer service and personal training management.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

The biggest benefit is our ability to easily keep up with our members and clients in an organized and automated way.

Pros

It's extremely easy to learn and use. For personal training, we originally used BodyWorkz and the process of migrating everything to Club OS was incredibly smooth.

Cons

There are some features I would still like to see added, such as leads populating as soon as they arrive in the system and not the next day, and I would also like more control concerning personal training contracts, such as changing billing dates.

• Industry: Information Services

What best can you get for your GYM.

Reviewed on 7/8/2022

Pros

This is one of the best software that you can use in your gym for all your needs. We can send campaigns, emails, and SMS and manage all types of stuff related to the GYM. I am working on this software for the last 3 years.

Cons

I don't see any as we are working hard to make it best software

Laura

Overall good product

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

Pros

Good functionality and navigation for staff.. easy to use and has everything but the "everything" needs to move with the trends and improve to be the best

Cons

As listed above... need to be more flexible with adjustments/ things are always changing with technology... have to change with it... also, customer service and support is not good.

Lance

• Customer Support Software

Great easy to use scheduling and billing software for out gym.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

A very easy to use scheduling and billing software for working with clients. Ease of scheduling and looking at what is scheduled.

Pros

The schedule syncs up seamlessly with my google calendar. Very convenient to mesh all my calendars into one system. Easy to use and navigate. Straight forward with how it presents sessions. Lets you know if your clients are over their amount to use.

Cons

Made it a little more tedious to collect clients payment information. Getting very specific with what needs to be input.

Misti
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

The software is good for the most part. I've only had a few problems and customer support is...

Reviewed on 9/5/2017

It helps me manage my clients and a simple and easy to use

Pros

It is easy to use . I like that I can log on from anywhere and not just the gym. I also like that it sends my clients emails to remind them of their sessions

Cons

There have been a couple times where I have had clients sessions about to expire or they actually do expire. I would like there to be a feature that would allow me to extend the expiration date while the contract is still active. This creates a problem in me getting paid if the sessions are expired. It would be so much easier if I noticed that the sessions are about to expire and I could just go in and change the expiration date

Corey

• Customer Support Software

Great Business tool to those in the Big Box and even small Boutique industries!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017

The benefits I have received off of this product range from New members signing up to saving members from cancelling their memberships, from my members in the training program; signing up, checking in on progress, and saving from issues and cancellations. Brought in more revenue with Club OS than I could have on my own.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, business oriented, and simple to use. I have been using Club OS for over 3 years now with my facility and this tool has helped me and my club become successful in the fitness industry.

Cons

There isn't much I can say about Club OS that I don't like. I think it's great overall. I personally would like more freedom in the emailing system, but it's still great to use.

Sarah

• Customer Support Software

The best that we've used, but not perfect

Reviewed on 8/31/2017

Pros

Club OS is easy to use, has a lot of different functionality that helps with both membership and personal training sales, and offers a variety of reporting options.

Cons

Users are not able to customize the reports and using the digital guest waiver has proved to be very difficult for our staff to implement.