WorkInSync

One App for all your hybrid workplace needs

4.6/5
4.7/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.7/5

Mayank

Team Scheduling at its best

Reviewed on 4/9/2022

As a manager, it is sometimes very difficult to know who is working where, especially with the current work setup. With the team scheduling software from WorkInSync, I can easily know who is working from the office and who is working from home. This has made life easier for me.

Pros

I can edit or delete schedules easily from the dashboard. Also, I can share the schedules with the employees directly. In fact, notifications are created. So, I don’t follow up with the employees.

Cons

There are no cons. WorkInSync has really made my job easier. Multiple language feature is not available which could have been helpful due to nature of our business. We have presence in Montreal and west canada where French would have been helpful.

• Customer Support Software

Software that makes employee scheduling easy!

Reviewed on 5/22/2022

I think the best thing about this tool is that even if I have to generate new schedules every week, it saves me time. In general, shifts are dragged and dropped in a schedule planner, making it easier to make changes as I need to. No need to manage multiple spreadsheets

Pros

Through the use of this software, our manual scheduling operations have been streamlined and simplified. It also automates payroll processing and updates timesheets.

Cons

You may find it a little tricky to use at first, but as you get the hang of it, it becomes rather simple.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Checking in employees and managing meeting rooms are easy and hassle-free with WorkInSync

Reviewed on 5/20/2022

I have greatly enjoyed using this tool. Using it, I can schedule meetings for my employees seamlessly. Because the program is so thorough and easy to use, my employees has adapted well. Hence, there is no time to waste, you already have an answer to your products.

Pros

It is easy to tell which rooms are available just by looking. Meetings can be arranged impromptu without the worry of being thrown out by others.

Cons

The app can take some time to load.
It can be multilingual.

• Customer Support Software

I can cancel my desk reservations very easily

Reviewed on 4/14/2022

One of the biggest issues with our desk booking system was that if we somehow didn’t go to the office for the day, the reservation would not get canceled. The desk would sit empty. This was a massive issue in our office. WorkInSync sorted it out with their desk booking solution. The desk gets canceled automatically if I don’t check-in within 20 minutes of the said time. This is really cool!

Pros

WorkInSync actually integrates with MS Teams. So, I can book and edit my reservations directly from MS Teams and it shows on WorkInSync and vice versa.

Cons

I wish there were more features. I heard that they are adding more cool features. Can’t really wait to use those.

Santhosha
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

The most accommodating hybrid workplace app that there is

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

Absolutely love how they’ve created a one stop solution for planning work from the office with the current hybrid work model. Booking seats, parking & meals for those who come to the office is all done with just one click. The team calendar also allows me to see who from my team is coming to the office, so I can plan my day in advance. It is the best app for improving employee experience. And like I say, it is the most accommodating hybrid workplace app ever.

Pros

Everything about the product. It is very user friendly. And because it offers everything in one place, I do not have to switch between different apps. Be it desks or parking, everything is on one platform. Super comfortable in using this app.

Cons

I like their desktop version more compared to their mobile version. Also, I think the load time for the mobile version is more compared to the desktop version.

Poorna
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

Reviewed on 6/27/2021

Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Pros

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Cons

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

Nitika

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, hybrid workplace tool

Reviewed on 4/7/2022

Scheduling of employees has been very easy with this tool. Implementing the mask compliance and a daily check of health status of my employees has smoothened the processes.

Pros

As an employer, employee scheduling aspect and maintaining the safety of my employees is of paramount importance. The tool has helped me achieve the same.

Cons

Looking forward to Multi language support aspect of the tool.

Condeco Desk Booking Software and Robin

• Customer Support Software

The tool works as advertised - no problems with the precision of bookings!

Reviewed on 5/22/2022

The user experience has been better than previous solutions, but it can be made easier to use when searching for rooms using Outlook calendars for frequent meetings

Pros

The platform offers an accurate view of available rooms. In the past, there have been issues with double bookings or disappearing reservations.

Cons

WorkInSync has been hassle-free for me!

James

Happy to listen suppier

Reviewed on 4/30/2021

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

Pros

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

Cons

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Response from WorkInSync

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

• Industry: Hospitality

The App for Future Hybrid workplace & All in One Single APP

Reviewed on 11/14/2021

A strong, Motivated team who has this hunger to make their name in the market and are on the correct path to achieve this. The App has reduced a lot of human & manual-dependent processes and it has brought true digitization...!

Pros

Integration with Teams, Seat Booking, WFH / WFO transparency, Health Check & Office preference

Cons

The team has taken feedback on this and they have worked it out for us, Initially we dint like the outcome of the floorplan but post review with their tech and customer experience team. We were able to get a better visibility on our floor plans

Robin

Reasons for Switching to WorkInSync

Cost, Reliability & Customization
Ipsita
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

ABInBev user's review

Reviewed on 5/25/2021

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Pros

Good app used by office transport.
Integration of Covid related features were good.

Cons

User Interface can be improved.
Notifications can be improved.

Rajan
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

My Experience with WorkInsync

Reviewed on 5/27/2021

Pros

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

Cons

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

İbrahim Enes
  • Industry: Defense & Space
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Good software for project management

Reviewed on 11/13/2022

Pros

Nice GUI, useful tools for working with team members

Cons

It would be nice if it had some plugins and tools for general purpose project management.

neha
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Really amazing Desk Booking Software

Reviewed on 4/9/2022

I started using the desk booking software when my office opened in January. Let me say this, the software is so well-developed. It makes desk booking a cakewalk. It has a bunch of features that I really like and want to keep using as long as I work.

Pros

I love the find my colleague feature. When booking my desk, I can see where my colleagues are sitting. I can then find a desk near them. This makes it so easy to sit with the team.

Cons

I wish the UI was better
App has fewer features than web portal

Shubham
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Resources or Employees. WorkInSync lets you schedule everything.

Reviewed on 8/28/2022

Be it my employees or the resources they need, everything can be scheduled and managed using WorkInSync. Their scheduling software allows me to approve my employees’
visits to the office. They can also put in requests for resources such as desktops or LAN cables,
and it gets processed by the software.

Pros

Nothing needs to be done manually, and that is what I like most about the software. The options are all there. Employees select what suits them the best
and that is it. The requests come to me and all I need to do is approve the same. Everything else
gets taken care of by the software itself.

Cons

The software can be more intuitive. It works great right now, but yes, there is scope for improvement

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

• Customer Support Software

WorkInSync is the best desk booking software

Reviewed on 10/27/2022

Using WorkInSync for my office was the best decision. It is very easy to operate. While I can select a desk of my choice, it also gives me the option to choose a parking slot as well. By combining all the essentials in one place, the desk booking software ensures that I do not have to open multiple apps to deal with various needs.

Pros

I can update my preferences. For instance, I like sitting on a particular seat every time I am in the office. By saving my preference, every time I try to book a desk, it suggests that I sit there.

Cons

It is an amazing application. I haven't found anything that I do not like about the product yet. Great job done by team WorkInSync.

Flexible Desking, Meeting Room Booking and Scheduling tool

Reviewed on 8/6/2021

The tool has been very engaging and user friendly. It helps me on daily basis not only to plan my day at work or home but also of my team mates. Their notifications are minimal and helpful.
I will like to highly recommend it.

Pros

Flexible Desk Booking with interactive maps is an excellent feature. Booking Meeting Rooms, hardware resources and other features like meal bookings are great to have.
I especially like how the tool has an element of ML and remembers my preferences. Their digipass based contactless entry is worth mentioning too.

Cons

Parking Spot booking isn't of much use to me since I have a dedicated Car park.

Sushma

• Customer Support Software

Download reports to know office usage

Reviewed on 9/28/2022

Knowing how the office is being used is important. I can manage my workplace better with WorkInSync. The dashboard shows me everything I need to know about the office and how it is operating. Kudos to the team for developing such amazing software.

Pros

I can download the usage reports for my reference. While I can see everything that is happening in the office on the dashboard itself, I can download the analytics and refer to it if I need to make improvements to the office space.

Cons

While everything about the employees is included in the WorkInSync software, I would also like to get a report on the visitors.

• Customer Support Software

Innovative and functional Employee scheduling and space management software

Reviewed on 7/7/2022

My overall experience has been pleasant. Workplaces are no more how they used to be. Collaboration has been made much easier with WorkInSync and dare I say efficiency too.

Pros

Space management and meeting room booking has eased out the day to to day planning of my work, it has helped me create a healthy work life balance because I can now be at work only on those days when it is necessary. I can check which of my colleagues are coming to office and plan my in person meetings accordingly

Cons

My only grouse is that the web feature isn't as efficient as the app and is a little slow,

Sharat
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Review on WorkinSync

Reviewed on 5/25/2021

Pros

Very easy to use this software. I have been using this software to book cabs from 2 years. helpful to book and track cabs easily.

Cons

Difficult to book cabs if we need more than 2 times in a day

• Industry: Telecommunications

Unified App for Scheduling and Meeting Room Management

Reviewed on 7/11/2022

WorkInSync has worked phenomenally in our office set up and has brought about a great change in our office, Meeting room booking has become simple and booking work desks etc has also become easy and i can block my desk for a whole month in advance.

Pros

It's a unified app for all property services, including hot desking, Visitor management, gate pass, Meeting room, Mail room, Integration with food app, transport automation.

Cons

User Experience could use some work. I have faced issue with the app loading pretty slow sometimes.

Deepak
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Workinsync in societe generale

Reviewed on 5/23/2021

Pros

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc

Cons

Everything is great. I couldn't find anything less to like

• Customer Support Software

There is so much innovation

Reviewed on 10/5/2021

I have been a user of Workinsync for a few weeks now and I have been so impressed with the vision and dedication to innovation, which is so rare to see these days.

Pros

The meeting room booking app is just amazing. I can schedule meetings and the notification gets sent to all my colleagues who will be attending. I also like the interactive floor plans. It is so easy to find rooms.

Cons

Everything is great with the app but I wish the UI was better. Also, there is no desktop version available.

Nagesh Kumar

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 4/29/2021

Easy to book the slots in this new pandemic situation

Pros

Overall User Experience is good, easy to book the slots and time

Cons

Sometimes connect with Arogya Setu App troubles us.

Response from WorkInSync

Thank you Nagesh for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are glad that you are very happy with the product experience. Thanks!

Steve

• Customer Support Software

Extremely easy to use and very good user experience

Reviewed on 3/31/2022

we are very happy with the software, the Workinsync team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always available for all sorts of support.

Pros

the ease of use of the system, the floor plans are interactive and I could find a desk according to the amenities, it takes 15-20 seconds to make a desk booking from the mobile app

Cons

nothing as of now, they keep the after sales support spot on