GoTo Meeting

4.5 (9,983)
Online meeting software with HD video conferencing

(9,983)
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.3/5

James

One of the best meeting softwares

Reviewed on 7/20/2019

It has been great, helping our meetings to go on as planned.

Pros

I love that it doesn't have a lot of defects and errors and meetings go as planned. I say this because InterCall caused so many problems on a daily basis that going back to GoToMeeting was awesome. The interface is good and we can use the software or the web interface or even the mobile app that has never given me trouble.

Cons

There aren't too many cons to this product. It works great. I guess they could work on better connecting it to Outlook as I have some trouble getting the correct information to feed over when I want to schedule through Outlook, but I don't mind doing it manually.

Matthew

Good audio quality and very good recordings

Reviewed on 2/4/2021

Overall the experience has been good. GoToMeeting in my experience isn't the most popular choice and it has been unknown for a few of my newer clients. If you organize a meeting with people unfamiliar with GoToMeeting - be sure to factor in time for them to set it up.

Pros

I love the ability to record my meetings in very good quality. I am then able to place it in a share drive and share it with clients and/or team members. Due to the high quality of the recordings it can take quite a bit of space - but I rather not compromise the quality for storage space.

Cons

I dislike the high cost. I had wanted to acquire this for my personal use and it isn't worth the price. There are alternatives like Zoom and Google Meet that can perform well that I use in my personal work.

Zoom Meetings and Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

My organization already had a licence for the software - so extending the licence was easier than a switch.
Juan Pablo
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

Great software for remote meetings, lacking some features you might find in competitors

Reviewed on 1/16/2020

This software works. The mobile apps run great and won't dissapoint. The addins to install on PC and Mac are lighweight and install very quickly and it still leads when connecting to different IT environments (we have never experienced having issues with a customer when using GoTo Meeting in their network), something that some remote meeting softwares haven't been able to achieve.

Pros

GoTo Meeting was our first selection when having remote meeting within our company untill last year (2019). It just works as expected, does not consume too many (computing and network) resources and works on most IT environments (incluiding our customer's). The addins install quick and easy and the sharing features are great. It usually has an admin that creates the meeting and the meeting needs to be started by the admin. Has all the basic features you would need to have a remote meeting (audio - video, screen sharing, inmersive chat, Q&A, participants list, some controls, etc) but it doesn't have had too many updates for some time and lacks some features we have found productive (whiteboard, for example).

Cons

The software works great. Nevertheless, we have found some features in other remote meeting software that could make it ideal: have anyone in your organization be able to have admin rights (create meetings, start meetings, change meeting configurations, etc) and some features that nowadays might be very useful (whiteboard, a note taking module to be able to take notes and share them when the meeting ends, more options to connect audio - to name a few).

Jessalyn
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

• Customer Support Software

GoTo Meeting is a great virtual meeting program

Reviewed on 11/11/2022

I have used Goto Meeting as a user as well as an administrator, and I have had a seemless experience either way. It is super simple to create a meeting and invite members, as well as join a meeting with a single link.

Pros

With just a simple invitation code, I can login to virtual meetings with supervisors or staff. It is easy to screen share presentations and has seemless audio and video features.

Cons

I really do not have anything negative to say about Goto Meeting. It has worked great for many different needs.

Brian

GoTo Meeting still gets the job done.

Reviewed on 6/27/2022

GoToMeeting gave us a solid introduction to the world of video conferencing. Over the years, we moved on to custom solutions, but I would still recommend this software as a simple 'first video conferencing app' for those just dipping their toes into the market.

Pros

Overall, GoTo Meeting still gets the job done. It's been one of the longest-running companies in this field of business so they know what they are doing. It's simple enough to set up for even the most non-techie person. With the tray icon offering easy access to the service when needed.

Cons

The main issue is that this software is starting to price itself out of the market. It's feature set for it's monthly price does not compare well to its competitors. Many of them offering the same services for free.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

We actually ended up using both GoToMeeting and Webex for different purposes.
Alli
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 7/7/2022

Overall the experience with the software has been positive

Pros

Gotomeeting is easy to use, easy to setup, and most users will need little to no training to use

Cons

Mobile needs work and where to go to for support could use an overhaul

Microsoft Teams and Skype

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

The product had the best price point and was easiest yo use

• Customer Support Software

GoTo Meeting stands out as for its robust features, and best in class customer service

Reviewed on 4/11/2022

Delivering customer webinars using the the video conferencing features is simple and effective.

Pros

Easy to learn user interface - Nice collaboration capabilities through conference calling feature

Cons

Performance issues due to poor bandwidth adjustment ; the result is degraded experience for those affected.

Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

High cost and insufficient return on investment

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

We ran a pilot and did an assessment with the users. Goto Webinar came out better for its simplicity and the seamless experience it provided
  • Industry: Medical Devices

GotoMeeting

Reviewed on 4/8/2022

Overall it has GotoMeeting has been a good solution for our organization, but expensive when compared to others on the market. Especially when you are an existing Office 365 customer.

Pros

Gotomeeting is a quick solution to implement and administer for an organization. We were up and running from start to finish in approximately 2 hours. This included all administration

Cons

It would be nice if administrative control could be offered to another user. If the application requires admin rights, the remote control user is unable to.

Zoom Meetings and Join.Me

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

Gotomeeting was selected at the time since it didn't have all the security issues like other solutions.
Mansi
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

About GoTo meeting

Reviewed on 6/15/2022

Overall experience is much good
through it currently they have shifted infinite chat to limited chat option
The connectivity of audio and video is excellent
some users may face problem as I faced with my older laptop which was 7 years old
so yes, I think hardware configuration also affects

Pros

The most I like is quality and no delay in video and audio while the meeting
real time screen sharing with flexibility of what to share adds on it
Recording can also be done very smoothly
The interface is also very easy to learn and interact with

Cons

There is nothing as such to dislike about the GoTo software as of now
Yes, one thing to dislike on minority is to have stable connection
you cant roam around and have the meeting smoothly
some delays in downloading is okay but not while meetings
Another thing if I point is some features to be enabled are allowed only for premium accounts

David
  • Industry: Warehousing

• Customer Support Software

A great way to communicate with the team!

Reviewed on 6/23/2022

Overall great experience for video/audio chatting with customers/employees around the world.

Pros

Great service that had many features for a virtual meeting between members working all over the city/country/world. I love the feature of different numbers to call in where ever you are located so they can either be in front of a computer or on a mobile phone with our internet.

Cons

Lack a new UI for easier use similar to Zoom or Teams. Additionally need to add larger packages for more attendances but hard to have a 1 time meeting quickly for a large amount of people.

Althea
  • Industry: Building Materials

• Customer Support Software

The best conference server I ever tried

Reviewed on 11/8/2020

Experience is some kind of perfect. Best audio, great image quality, great sound and possibility to share the screen, or share video, clip or files. You can stop your participation whenever you want, or go in pause if you’re in need. Also you can write some public messages as for example questions about conversation . Just one counsel: when the owner talks, all the other participants is better if close them audio, or many sounds can disturb, and plus, they get owner’s voice low.

Pros

As the review title, I can confirm this is for me, the best conference support I ever tried. First motivation of all as that differently to the most of other, you can connect yourself either by pc or by phone. Sometimes it happened to me I had a conference to connect with, and I had to go office or home and get the access only and exclusively by pc, it was not a comfy way. So, then, the second motivation is, if for example you can t open your email and follow the link to access, no drama: you can also get in touch only digiting the access code. This is very useful because if for example you re not using your pc and you don t remember the password for open your mail account and follow the link, you can access in few se one in this way (it really happened to me, as I was on holiday and had to use a public pc, didn t recognize my mail password on that one pc, and it should be a stress sit if I couldn’t t access in other way).

Cons

To be honest, I m sure that is the best software of category I can counsel. Maybe the only thing I would like to change is just for privacy, during conference open to many people (they can be at least 100 persons), I would be glade if my name was not viewed. But anyway, this is not a trouble of the software, but of the people who manage the conference, who some kind of ever ask to change the mail with the name, to be able of name you. Should be nice if GTM get you a nickname.

Bhuban

• Customer Support Software

It's easy to share documents during meetings, and there are ways for me to do it as well

Reviewed on 4/1/2022

To make a webinar, I can use GoToMeeting to do it easily in an efficient manner.

Pros

GoToMeeting gives managers a lot of freedom when it comes to scheduling meetings.
It lets me have up to 500 people at a time at our meetings.
GoToMeeting cuts down on the costs of travel for employees who have to go to meetings at work.
It's possible to avoid paying for things like air travel, hotels, and rental cars by using GoToMeeting. Companies can then use these funds to grow their business.
If your business meets the requirements for GoToMeeting, you can use the software.
There are drawing tools and other virtual tools that I can use to keep my audience interested.

Cons

As with any computer software, there may be mistakes that can't be avoided. Problems like not being able to load or cutting out while you're using GoToMeeting can make it less useful.
Some people don't like the fact that they need a fast, error-free Internet connection to use GoToMeeting. This is true even if the company has a good relationship. Things like power outages or violent storms could have an impact on the program.
With all of the features it has, GoToMeeting still doesn't have enough chat features for people to talk to each other.
The meeting recordings only stay in the cloud for a year, after which they are removed and can no longer be used.

Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

It lets me have up to 500 people at a time at our meetings.
Momoko

• Customer Support Software

The best platform for online meeting

Reviewed on 10/2/2019

I think it's a great essential service to all companies for smooth and fast communication, especially when staff are over the place in different cities, so having this service helps bring everyone together despite the distances.

Pros

Simple navigation, ease of invitation to join the meeting, and simple layout. I appreciate how fast and smooth the program is and how easy it is to teach my staffs how to create and join meetings. People are able to type in the chat during the meeting if they are too shy to speak, or people can just join the convo whenever. I like how it also shows you which microphone belongs to which users when they are speaking so I know who is speaking. I also like how you can share your screen, which is the most important meet of the meeting for me in order to present my slides for training and promos.

Cons

I was hoping there would be a function where I can send reminders out an hour or two before the meeting just so my staff don't forget about the meeting. I know this is the staff's responsibilities, but having a push function could be handy, too.

Oscar

• Customer Support Software

Makes long-distance communication and organization more flexible.

Reviewed on 8/19/2022

It has been possible to maintain good and orderly communication within the organization thanks to this platform. It has been a good experience to be able to securely share private documents that only those in the company have access to, limiting access to other external chat users, increasing security and trust. Integration with other departments of the organization was improved, thus being able to have communication in one place. The most useful thing about GoTo Meeting is being able to create groups so you can easily discuss between teams and sub-teams from different departments or different topics. This platform has also been of great help when we want to communicate with clients who are remote, being able to schedule meetings with them without having to be in the same room.

Pros

It is simple to access and implement, there is no need for cumbersome registration or complicated logins. It is very intuitive to be able to use the mobile application since it makes it easy to maintain communication and take into account notifications when you are not stuck on the PC. I like that it includes remote access to the screen of other members of the team in my organization, and it is also easy to make calls and video conferences. It is very complete, because it is not only chat, groups, calls, videoconferences; it can also be integrated with calendars, notes and email, making this a great integration for an organization's communication. The function of "raising your hand" is very useful to be able to have the floor within a video conference, it maintains the order and linearity of a conversation on any topic that is being debated.

Cons

It has connection failures when it is in the background, making it so that it doesn't know if I have new messages, this doesn't happen often but at a random time. The chat seems not to be instantaneous, sometimes it happens in calls but it is not common like in chat, the internet connection and other chat platforms have been verified and there was no problem. I should be able to answer the call on the PC because it only rings on my phone but if I want to be comfortably on the PC or transfer the call to the desktop I just can't. You should not allow incoming calls when you are in a meeting.

David
  • Industry: Publishing

Solid Performance and Reliability

Reviewed on 8/20/2019

I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Pros

Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following:
1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again.
2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you.
3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

Cons

You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

Samridh
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting

Reviewed on 2/1/2019

I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

Pros

This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are,
- Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again)
- Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen)
- Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me)
- Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized)
- Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment)
- Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.)
- Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you)
- Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back)
- Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed)

I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

Cons

I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations
- I cannot hear the other person though I see them online
- If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

Oussama

GotoMeeting and a Data Scientist

Reviewed on 3/5/2022

Generally, my involvement in GoToMeeting was astounding. I involved the product on various occasions a day for a long time and it gave a predictable internet meeting experience that was not difficult to use for both host and members.

Pros

GoToMeeting is the most ideal choice by a long shot. Different choices are very specialty and hard to utilize.

Performance:

GoToMeeting is a staggering generally speaking experience. I feel like a chief when I use this is on the grounds that the sound and picture are so fresh!

Productivity Impact:

GoToMeeting has helped us in the usefulness division EXPONENTIALLY. We currently can zero in on different things since booking is such a breeze. We're additionally booking more extension surveys with imminent clients than any time in recent memory!

Ease of Use:

GoToMeeting has transformed our entire group into booking geniuses. A cave dweller could utilize it!

GoToMeeting is the ideal decision for anybody that is searching for an answer for their booking issues. With GoToMeeting, arriving at your objective is more straightforward than at any other time. I'm ready to send clients a gathering welcome and it is acknowledged in practically no time. Not any more sticking around to know whether they got it. It's made my occupation simpler than at any other time!

Cons

1. It requires a steady web association.
On the off chance that your ISP likes to ping your modem every now and again, you might observe GoToMeeting won't work for you as well as you would naturally suspect. It requires a blunder free information association for the stage to function as expected. At the point when holes in help are available, regardless of whether they are flitting, it is absolutely impossible for the stage to recuperate. That compels you to restart your gathering, which can be a genuine pain assuming you have an enormous number of participants.

2. The nature of the gear matters.
GoToMeeting likewise requires clients and participants to have current IT hardware or cell phones to be important for the gathering system. On the off chance that you're utilizing a more established machine or gadget, there's a decent opportunity that it won't fill in as expected - accepting it works by any stretch of the imagination. When in doubt of thumb, in the event that your hardware is over 5 years of age, you'll require a redesign before you can exploit the advantages presented by GoToMeeting.

3. It tends to be challenging to get the bring in process right.
4. There is a cost to access the premium features you may require.
5. The chat option is somewhat limited.
6. It can take up a lot of bandwidth.

Rohit
  • Industry: Management Consulting

One of the best tools for Web Conferencing

Reviewed on 8/31/2021

I usually Use GoToMeeting for Classroom sessions, Training Sessions, Calls with clients, and I like the ease of learning, the ability to host large groups and record the meetings.

I also like the ability to click on any of the recordings and take a quick peek at the notes I’ve made during the meeting.

Another thing I like about GoToMeeting is it works on pretty much any internet connection, including dial up and even at times things don’t work as well.

The interface is easy to use and no matter the connection, the sound quality is great.

Pros

Go To Meeting offers a wide range of features that are useful for both small group and online meetings, including HD video, audio, screen sharing, and file transfers. It also offers private and public rooms, document sharing, and a host of other features.

There is also a free version of the software, which is pretty basic in comparison to other video conferencing programs, but it is a useful tool to get you started with the program and learn how to use it.

The software also provides a free 14-day trial and is fairly inexpensive, depending on the number of participants. If you have a small group, one or two people, I recommend the free version. If you have larger numbers of participants, you may want to consider upgrading to the pro version.

One of the best features of GoToMeeting is that it is very easy to set up, and once you have it set up, you can usually access it from any computer, including your tablet or smartphone. Once the program is installed on your computer, you will have access to the software from anywhere.

GoTo Meeting ranks highest in my best Conference call tools since this platform offers all the tools one needs to run a successful business meeting, Conference calls, Team Meetings and stands out for its exceptional call quality, robust features, and excellent customer care services.

Cons

Some drawbacks of online meeting sites are: – Lacks of the Personal Touch. While the Skype for Business (Skype) has a personal touch in it, it is relatively expensive compared to other online conferencing vendors.

– It can be difficult to work around internet outages. While the VOIP (Voice Over internet Protocol) is able to function without internet, it only lasts for a relatively short time. The only way around this issue is to use a secure internet connection, which is not the best option for laptops.

– It is difficult to view large files. When the internet connection is too slow or unstable, it can cause issues with the video and audio quality.

– This option can not be used for video conferencing as it only allows screen sharing and not video.

What I would like to sugggest is it would be a useful tool for the meeting if u can update the screen share. I have a machine that does not have a microphone but it does have a camera and I would like to use that machine. I am sure thats what most people would like. I am sure it would be a lot easier to use.

Google Chat, Zoom Meetings and Microsoft Teams
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Good Tool

Reviewed on 11/14/2021

Pros

Although I have used this GoToMeeting for quite some time now (pre Covid-19), this is another software my company has resorted to for renote work. Our company is part of a wider group of companies called Digicel group so we have 'branches' in various countries, so most times are required among the various branches. Prior to Covid, these meetings would have been face to face but with using GoToMeeting, these meetings are now facilitated online. One of things that stands out for me is the fact that you can take control of someone's machine if they are experiencing any issues during their presentations. This has happened a few times with us. It has great scheduling so for instance, if someone is unable to attend a scheduled meeting, it can be rescheduled very easily and simply. Not to mention, GoToMeeting can accommodate or facilitate large audiences, with options for up to 250 participants. This has been great for our webinars. It's easy to use, flexible and affordable. Information and file sharing is relatively fast and easy. Session recording ans chat is great, and there are various integrations with other software such as Google Calender.

Cons

You must have a very fast and stable internet connection. Because my company purchased the product for our use, it was inexpensive for me. But it is not free and can also be very costly to the average individual, especially those who wish to access the premium features. Also, it does not work well with your mobile, so always have use your computer.

Bonnie
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

• Customer Support Software

I LOVE GTM!! (GoToMeeting)

Reviewed on 9/19/2018

I love GoToMeeting (GTM)! I teach online and hold live chats sometimes 3 nights a week. I have to sometimes use another program, and at times when it doesn’t work I have quickly jusmped on GTM and it ‘saves the day” every time! I love the new TRANSCRIPTION feature too! And so do my students. Granted it isn’t perfect, but what speech-to-text feature is? I make sure to use GTM and introduce it to my students at least once per course. The following week I will switch back to the other program, and then I let my students vote on which program they’d prefer to use the following week – GTM wins every time! I have used other online VOI chat tools, but they seem to keep changing?! They "think" they're making improvements, but take away such a valuable feature as being able to share the moderator's entire screen?! Why?! Either that or their newer version cannot “handle” sharing the entire screen and errors out showing the same screen over and over again in a trail of overlapping screens that run off into infinity. GTM is just easier to use! Inviting attendees is even easy – just set up a future meeting and the email invitation is created for you! Easy peasy! I just took a another look at it again and played around with resizing and moving the feature windows and I even found something else about it that I didn't know before...so now I love it even more!

Pros

Being able to quickly and easily show my online students what I am doing, by sharing my entire screen/desktop, on my computer is so important! SHARING MY ENTIRE SCREEN regardless of which program I am using, or switching to, and to also have them see the pop-up or embedded windows (like scroll over Alt tags or edit menus & windows) is a must! Another program (that I will not name) recently changed that specific feature so if the moderator shares the entire screen an infinite trail of windows appears and no one can see a thing. I'll choose go to meeting every time if I have the choice between the two! Don't get me wrong - GTM does allow you to also share only one specific application/program at a time IF that is what you would prefer to do. I just need/prefer to share my entire screen.

Cons

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I wish GTM would allow the attendees to "raise their hands" to let me know they have questions, or that I have missed a text/typed question. Either that or just give them an icon that can be clicked on that rings a bells in my ear so that I know to pause and/or ask the viewers to type their question again. I can understand that some moderators might not want to allow such interruptions during a presentation, or during a specific time, but giving the moderator an ON/OFF option for it would work for everyone! The little icon/button could be placed right next to the MIC controls on the Attendees pane.

Keith
  • Industry: Wholesale

• Customer Support Software

Still one of the better collaboration tools out there

Reviewed on 12/29/2020

Overall the experience is great. Easy to roll out, if GTM pushes out an update we had it set to automatically install for the end user and this did happen it was very seamless as things update quickly and the user had no clue. We have the ability to run a number of reports to show usage, who joined a meeting, etc. The end user could even control some of their own settings from a Web interface.

Pros

I still like GTM and now easy it is compared to Teams, Zoom, or Webx. Administration is very easy as well, plug in someone's name, email address, and a welcome email is sent with links to get them started. As Admin, I RARELY ever have to field any issues or questions. Our end users quickly pickup on how to use it because its very intuitive. When I have to collaborate I still use GTM because I can, otherwise, most employees had to switch to TEAMS because it was included with Win365, however, a small group of users still have GTM for various special needs that TEAMS can't do. I like it because I can manage my meetings better, such a mute and unmute people, IM specific people or all, and when sharing a document they can see more of the document unlike TEAMS which has a smaller window display to the end user. For example, I frequently join a reoccurring meeting where someone uses TEAMS and they share a spreadsheet, its hard to follow because it's so small on the screen.

Cons

Unfortunately, with all the collaboration tools on the market, especially after the 2020 pandemic, GTM is a bit on the costly side especially if people connecting to the meeting decide to "dial in" as to using VoIP. This would drive me nuts because the pre-canned email invite for a meeting did not stress using VoIP to connect and therefore people would use the good old Toll Free thinking "it's free". No, it isn't, we pay per user per minute which adds up quickly. In fact I'm guessing this is where GoTo/LogMeIn makes most of their money .

Besides the cost for Toll and Long Distance changes there's also a fee per license/user. However, GoTo did offer some fairly recent new options that allowed for a bit more flexible with how licensing works. Nonetheless, in the long run it was too costly to keep GTM for 100 occasional users and 25 frequent users, when TEAMS was already installed on all company PCs. Many people complained about changing over, and how TEAMS was hogging up their PC processing power, dropping, breaking up, etc. but the squeaky wheel did not get oiled.

Alex

Reliable, but not very intuitive

Reviewed on 9/22/2020

GoToMeeting does a good job and serves it's purpose as a reliable meeting host. Their meetings are smooth and people can count on that. That's the biggest thing for us.

The downsides of user experience make things a little difficult for people who are used to other meeting softwares.

Pros

We switched to GoToMeeting because of laggy connections with other providers. GoToMeeting has always been very reliable, and the video is very smooth.

Cons

It's not very intuitive for users that join your meetings. We often have hangups where users don't know they need to enter their name and get stuck. It's held up a lot of our meetings.

Audio support is 'meh'. For some reason, all other web meeting softwares work just fine with my microphone. But GoToMeeting could never get it to work until just recently. Nothing was changed on my end, but after a year of dialing in, it all of a sudden worked.

Control panel is advanced, but again, no intuitive for users that join the meeting.

Zoho Meeting

reliability.

Zoho Meeting
Dioneiber
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

• Customer Support Software

the best tool for video conferencing.

Reviewed on 7/13/2020

With Gotoometing I have solved many problems, mainly remote communication with my coworkers, friends and family, since we started using this application as the main communication tool in my work we have greatly improved our organization as a company, I have been able to connect from anywhere since it not only has a web version but also for mobile devices and tablets, due to its simple and easy-to-use interface, anyone can adapt to it quickly.

Pros

I like a lot of Gootomeeting, it is an ideal tool for my life, in the work aspect my work day works perfectly for the ease, speed and efficiency that it has since with them I can share screens, links and files, I can organize a meeting by video-conferences and I know that I have everything under control with this application, due to my type of work, mostly my colleagues or I are not present in the offices, we need to travel constantly and with this application we carry the company perfectly in a virtual way, now, in the area Personal continues to help me in many aspects, as I travel due to my work, I always communicate with my family and friends through this application, I can speak hours continuously without any problem, providing an excellent experience for both me and my receiver.

Cons

Currently with Gootomeeting I have had no problem, on the contrary it has served to help me in managing the areas of my life both work and personal, with excellent efficiency and has always offered me an excellent service, therefore I have nothing negative to say about This application.

• Industry: Investment Banking
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Goto Meeting Daily user

Reviewed on 10/31/2019

Over it work great and been the bone for our dIaily meetings with screen share and easy to work.

Pros

I have used it for my daily meetings and it works great, recoding of meetings can be used later and can be in mp4 format , even i can pause the recordings in between the meetings and resume it as and when required

Cons

Bridge numbers are local, country specific if it can tollfree and if people from other country could join dialing local
Numbers from their phone?

Microsoft Teams

Clarity and easy to use

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

It works and many are aware of it.
Cameron
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

Robust, Reliable VOIP, Video Conferencing & more that is perfect for small to mid-sized...

Reviewed on 10/6/2022

We have grown with GoTo, from the "Jive" days forward. Early on in our experience, customer support was our biggest pain point - but now it is fast, reliable, and efficient. GoTo's reporting and call recording features have become indispensable for managing our client relationships. We have been able to scale as a company without having to shop for a new VOIP thanks to GoTo's malleability.

Pros

Once you've familiarized your team with the administration of this software, VOIP setup, user onboarding, and video conferencing are a breeze. We started using this product as a startup with less than 10 employees, and have managed to grow without outpacing the technology. Our teams field inbound service calls from coast to coast with little to no trouble - and fast, effective tech support when we need it. GoTo makes assigning our clients with their own dedicated "vanity lines" a simple process that can easily be customized as client needs vary and change.

Cons

Onboarding and training administrators can be a painstaking process, especially when team members are unfamiliar with VOIP systems. While the existing knowledge base is substantial, GoTo could really shine by implementing an in-depth "university" style training program for potential administrators. When your business' success is tethered to the functionality of your VOIP system, knowing a robust training program exists during onboarding and implementation is critical.