4.4
4.1
4.1
4.6
Jennifer O.

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

Reviewed on 2018-03-14

My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

Pros

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

Cons

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Crystal K.
Industry: Publishing

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 2020-08-13

Amazing!

Pros

It helps me get my projects across the finish line in time.

Cons

Nothing. This is great. No complaints at all.

Industry: Entertainment

Many features, but unwieldy

Reviewed on 2020-07-15

Pros

Definitely the best thing about Easy Projects is the number of features it has. It has about every feature you could want out of a project management software and can get vary macro or very granular.

Cons

Because it's such a heavy program it can be pretty unwieldy. It took a long time to onboard our team and even then a lot of people never really got the hang of it. Ultimately it ended up being heavier than what I needed for a small team. It would probably be better suited for a very large company with a number of complex projects.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Shelly M.
Industry: Environmental Services

Find it very easy to use. Like the batch operations and multi tool functions.

Reviewed on 2018-02-01

Easy organization of our projects. Easy time tracking and tracking who is working on what.

Pros

Easy to check what I need at the time. Also like being able to easily move activities into different projects if set up incorrectly. The work we do has mainly the same activities for each project. With the batch operations, it's easy to set up multiple projects at one time as well as assign the same people to various activities. Searching for time spent on various activities within projects also is easy. I can see if too much time is being spent on an activity or easily catch any errors with time being billed twice. I like being able to move an activity into a different parent activity if it was set up incorrectly at the start. The time and cost gets moved over as well. Slick.

Kyle M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I have been using EasyProjects for about 5 years now and love it!

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

Pros

I like the ability to to customize my view so that I can only see what is most important for me in my role. I also enjoy the ability to filter for projects based on the various fields a project can be categorized by. How I use EasyProjects has evolved over time as I have learned more about the features it offers.

Cons

There are many times that I say to myself, "I wish it could do this" or "I wish they made this feature more simple. For example, the reporting features can do amazing things but I find myself struggling at times to get the data/reporting that I want. I also wish the EasyProjects had more abilities to work with other software. I have tried to use Zapier to connect a few things but what is offered is very limited.

Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Easy Projects is easy to use

Reviewed on 2019-01-12

For a small company the tool works well. Easy Projects does fit the name. We started off using the tool for our department and it met our needs well. As we tried to bring other areas into the tool, it became clear that we needed more.

Pros

The ease of setup from scratch. We migrated our data from a home grown solution into Easy Projects which streamline our migration. Customer service helped a great deal during out implementation. A tool that follows the concept of keeping it simple.

Cons

As we advanced our business needs, the tool was not able to grow with us. For downloading attached project files had to be done one a one by one basis which is time consuming when you have 40 files to download. We could not directly access the files.

Industry: Machinery

One Place for everything

Reviewed on 2019-01-10

Scheduling has been the biggest benefactor of EP, allowing us to be more precise with parts orders and saving us time and money with on-time parts deliveries.

Pros

Everything we need is in this software, from scheduling at higher levels to project production at the floor level. It greatly improves our ability to see the health of every project on the floor from any office. EP's commitment to helping and listening to their customers has also been a great asset. It is comforting to know that our investment is a value to them and it shows in there continual communication with our company on all levels.

Cons

Minor UI issues. For instance, I would like to be able to expand or slide the size of my tasks on my home page so I could see more of the information without actually opening some of the windows.

Raechel L.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy Projects Review

Reviewed on 2019-01-09

I really enjoy using Easy Projects. It's an easy and efficient way to keep track of tasks for our clients, track time to accurately bill and quote projects. Messaging back and forth with other departments on the same assignment is much easier than filtering through a slew of emails. It's a great way to stay organized and know what needs to be accomplished.

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to organize tasks and assignments. Essentially one platform to capture all information regarding our clients. Messaging back and forth between employees, other departments.

Cons

Navigation is a little difficult at first. Multiple filters and options can cause confusion if not used properly.

Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Easy Projects has been an easy and versatile project management tool for us

Reviewed on 2017-04-24

Pros

Easy Projects has been living up to its name for our administrators and users. It has a simple and versatile functionality that can fit just about any of our needs. Once we identified how the product would work best for us and customized it, we were very pleased with how well we moved forward. We improved our workflow with templates, we found creative uses for existing functionality to problem solve trouble areas, and the company continues to progress with new features and product improvements. The Easy Projects team has been crucial in helping us make this product fit our needs and they have always been available with thoughtful and creative solutions. We always appreciate their responsiveness and positivity.

Cons

An initial time investment and a lot of communication with Easy Projects was required in order to mold it into the right product for our team. But, it was well worth it!

Carmen A.
Industry: Financial Services

Pretty Good

Reviewed on 2019-01-09

Pros

I like this because it makes it easy to keep track of the progress of projects. I recently discovered the timer and love it! Until then, I would write down my start and stop times. The timer has eliminated the need to do this. I feel there is much more to discover, with this software, than what we have used so far.

Cons

They keep moving things around. Early in 2018 you went to one place to access a particular project and later in 2018 they changed it to another place. I just a User but did not see the necessity of this move.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

An easy-to-use software that provides a common ground for our team to complete projects

Reviewed on 2018-02-01

More interaction with my team and ability to quickly share what we're working on

Pros

Easy-to-use
Ability to customize your workspace to fit your specific needs
Ability to look up past projects, even ones you haven't worked on
Ability to keep track of time spent on projects

Cons

Inability to have direct contact with people on your team for certain projects. For example, a "chat" function would be perfect to get quick questions answered rather than having them posted in each milestone.
Sometimes I miss notifications because someone forgot to notify me. It is annoying to receive notifications for every single interaction in a milestone, by incorporating a "chat", this would minimize the amount of interaction in a milestone - leaving just the important posts and recaps to be in each milestone of each project.

Jeff M.

Amazing at keeping projects moving forward and holding staff accountable for tasks

Reviewed on 2018-03-14

Pros

The reporting that EP provides has allowed us to begin to see the ROI on our projects and find out where our roadblocks/pitfalls are.

Cons

Moving licenses around when we have staff coming and going. It would be nice to invest in a 'group' of licenses that we have access to instead of having a single license per person. This way we would have a few extras to use for temp staff as they come and go.

Karen G.

More organized projects

Reviewed on 2018-02-01

Pros

This product allows us to see all of our projects in real time. It accounts for when clients are late returning proofs and allows us to see where the project gets off track. Keeping all the conversations about a project in one space is very beneficial.

Cons

There are a few tweaks I would make to this program but it seems to me Easy Projects is very proactive in trying to make this a user friendly experience. My only complaint is when I have an issue I typically get a tutorial in reply when I just need a quick answer. However, we have a fantastic customer service representative who is always willing to take a phone call and walk me through it.

Jason T.
Industry: Banking

Great project management.

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Easily set up and expandable.

Pros

Lite and easy to use, flexible on the web. Ability to create different views for various task and categories. Ability to assign across team.

Cons

Client (guest) access is the worst thing. Difficult to get total client buy in. They are limited with view and actions. Better Outlook integration and not third party.

Kris C.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Best way to manage multiple projects

Reviewed on 2019-01-09

Customer service is excellent. Software developers are astute and willing to work with us on customization. Empowers us to easily manage multiple projects, schedules, budgets and staff.

Pros

The software interface is easy to use. Great time tracking!

Cons

Lots of options for customization. Finding the right one takes a little time.

Franklin W.

Using It More and More to Make Us Better

Reviewed on 2017-05-30

Pros

I am very impressed with Easy Projects as a product, but also as a service. They all seem to have a great handle on how to work together to continually make the product better as well as treat the customer well. I highly recommend the product to others quite often. I see it as a great tool for figuring many things out.

Cons

Just like any other software, it's about getting people familiar with it. That being said they do have Interactive Guides now...

Easy projects has a lot to offer and I'm sure I'm only using a small percentage of whats available.

Reviewed on 2018-06-11

Pros

Organise my projects and tasks for multiple projects. Helps keep project budgets visible and keeps the team accountable.

Cons

I find the layout a bit clunky in some area's but recent improvements have helped with a few of those. Overall a great software.

Phil R.
Industry: Higher Education

Easy Projects provides a streamlined way to manage projects

Reviewed on 2018-03-14

Better visibility into how our unit's projects are progressing.

Pros

Quick and simple project metadata setup, responsive customer support. I can set up a new project with all its supporting data within a few minutes. When I request help online, someone responds within several minutes usually!

Cons

Filtering could be improved a little; projects with longer names get their names truncated on the Filter pulldown list.

Alan S.
Industry: Design

I like the interface, but can be intimidating. Lots of function hidden. Views are somewhat difficul.

Reviewed on 2018-06-08

Visibility into projects that we did not have before.

Pros

Functionality. there is a lot of power hidden within a simple looking interface. It is quick to load and inputs happen in a reasonable time. I use the software on different computers in different locations and in all instances it runs very quickly (which is much better than the last product we used).

Cons

Learning curve and controlling the screen views to obtain the information I am looking for. I use a number of wide monitors and I still find myself scrolling screens back and forth.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Very useful to keep a whole department with many projects organized.

Reviewed on 2018-03-14

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease to use. It's pretty straight forward. It's a smart to-do list that you can hammer away at with a team.

Cons

The only issue I have had with this software is some confusion as to why some users are force-notified when they are not assigned to the task.

Stacy R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Overall, good, affordable product.

Reviewed on 2017-12-27

Pros

It's cost effective and for a small company, it does everything we need it to and it's simple to use.

Cons

I wish there were better analytics or reporting dashboard. For example, utilization is a common metric for consulting companies like us, but I have to pull numbers and enter into a spreadsheet.

Response from Logic Software

Thanks Stacy for the review. Also, I'll have a member of our team reach out to you regarding the dashboard, as there is a solution for this within Easy Projects.

Jonathan G.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

It helps us keep track of projects, hours, and milestones, which allows us to work as one team.

Reviewed on 2018-03-14

tracking hours, assigning projects, status updates. overview of current work load.

Pros

The report customization is awesome, it gets the information I need when I need it. I like how easy it is to track hours for a project.

Cons

Not really a dislike but it would be nice to have a timer, so I could log into a project then log out and have it keep track of my time.

Kelly R.
Industry: Computer Software

Like the way how Easy Projects works

Reviewed on 2018-03-02
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I really like the way how Easy Projects works. It helps managing projects very easily as it has all the custom elements available. I can define the project details to the team via Easy projects.

Cons

Helps with managing and status review of the projects. Reporting piece works great and can be shown to the team members.

Elizabeth C.

I am a designer and I work in easy projects every day

Reviewed on 2018-03-14

Pros

I love the dashboard and appreciate that I can see when my tasks are completed. I also appreciate the emails I get when a new task is created

William M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Sometimes hard to use, but effective

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017-12-27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I am a user of this product. I've found getting over security hurdles and being able to get the data we put into the system back out for our own reporting to be the biggest drawbacks.

Pros

I like the interface when entering hourly work done; it lends itself to being able to quickly put in multiple days worth of work

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10