Zeo Route Planner Reviews

Zeo Route Planner

Best Fleet Management and Route Planning Software.

Customer Support Software

Nimubona
Nimubona

• Customer Support Software

My review on Zeo Route Planner.

Reviewed on 2021-07-17

My experience with Zeo Route Planner has been good.

I use Zeo Route Planner and it helps me a lot...

My experience with Zeo Route Planner has been good.

I use Zeo Route Planner and it helps me a lot because it saves my time and it allows me to not
hang out on the streets.

Pros

Zeo Route Planner allows us to save time and money.

It is very easy to use and offers many features. It is an indispensable application for route optimization.

The Zeo Route Planner application is useful for people who travel frequently.

The Zeo Route Planner application supports multiple languages, which is a significant advantage.

It is easy to use.

What I also like about Zeo Route Planner is the fact that you can view the history of the routes you have taken at any time.

All routes are saved in the history under a certain date, so you can remember in detail where you were even a long time ago.

Zeo Route Planner is ideal for travelers and food and product deliverers from online stores.

Zeo Route Planner has a free version and the Pro version is very affordable.

I also like the fact that on Zeo Route Planner the number of routes created is unlimited.

Zeo Route Planner is also available on several platforms, either on Android in the Google Play Store or on iOs in the App store.

Cons

What I don't like about Zeo Route Planner is that it takes a long time to open when you launch the application.

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for your comprehensive review of Zeo Route Planner! We're glad to hear that you find it indispensable for optimizing routes, saving time, and enjoying its user-friendly features across multiple languages. Your feedback regarding the app's launch time is noted, and we're actively working on optimizing the app's performance to ensure a smoother experience for our users. If you have any further suggestions or specific areas you'd like us to focus on, please feel free to let us know at [email protected] ID

Amanda

Best Route Optimizer

Reviewed on 2021-05-03

Pros

Zeo Route Planner optimizes the best delivery route for deliveries and thus saving cost and time, it is very simple to use with many options to add stops for the route such as Search Stop via Drop Down List, Speak Address to Search, Add Pin over Map, Import Stops via excel or CSV, Capture address from Images, Scan QR to Barcode to read Address. There is option to download Route Report in excel and PDF format along with the time and date of delivery and proof of delivery if enabled. Zeo works very well with Google, Waze and many other maps. Overall a must have app for route optimization.

Cons

Zeo is free upto 15 stops per route with unlimited routes.

Response from Expronto Technologies

Hi Amanda, We are glad to see that our app feature made your work easier, and we are happy to see that our app is best for optimization. Thanks for taking the time to post the review on our application. Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any suggestions or any questions regarding the application. Thanks for choosing our application.

Tim
  • Industry: Dairy
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Great app

Reviewed on 2024-01-22

Pros

Ease of use, data import and export was simple, and pre assigning drivers to specific stops before uploading data was a bonus. The app was also simple to use

Cons

Nothing it worked great, and is very well supported and stable

Response from Expronto Technologies

Hi,your feedback that there is nothing to dislike about our app is an achievement for us. We are glad that you find our app easy to use. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience, feel free to reach out to us. We are just one message away from you.

Julian
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Very Little to No Support

Reviewed on 2023-04-12

We ended up abandoning Zeo and went with another system

We ended up abandoning Zeo and went with another system

Pros

Easy to implement and rollout to drivers and logistics team.

Cons

Manual process to upload delivery manifest each day from our system to Zeo. Support requests would go unanswered for days and then the answers would not match the queries. Very frustrating.

OptimoRoute

Pricing was competitive

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad you found Zeo Route Planner easy to implement and user-friendly for your drivers and logistics team. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the manual upload process and the delay in support responses—it's not the experience we aim to provide. We're continually improving our system and support services to better address these concerns. Your feedback is valuable to us in refining our services. If you have any further insights or need assistance, please let us know at [email protected] ID. We appreciate your consideration of Zeo Route Planner, and we'll work on ensuring better support and smoother processes in the future.

Eduardo
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

And amazing alternative and a really accesible cost

Reviewed on 2022-08-01

It has been great. The price benefit ratio is incomparable. There are still a few improvements to make it the perfect app, but it is by far the best bang for buck you’ll find out there.
After they have added some of those features, I’m sure there will be no comparison between some other apps.
Hoping to see that soon

Pros

The price at which you get all this features is incomparable. Best price-benefit software out there

Cons

The drivers app has many tabs. Some of them with ads to get the premium version for fleets.
Even when you’d already paid for it they still appear.
I would like to see a simpler and cleaner version of the drivers app for them.

Reasons for Choosing Zeo Route Planner

Cost Benefit ratio. It was too expensive for a small business

Price and benefits

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our pricing and features have been valuable for you. We have removed the fleet tab from our application and made the design cleaner, we would request you to check out the updated application once. If you have any further suggestions or specific areas you'd like to see improved, please feel free to share at [email protected] ID

Richard
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Essential Route Management

Reviewed on 2021-09-13

I have my Delivery Schedule in my hand, all the address details are there, but with no advice information or notes as to Front Door, Back Access, Park Here/There, but Zeo is very accurate and the application takes a lot of the stress away from having to work it out for myself; the best routing without driving round in circles or figures of 8 - which is how the initial schedule would be presented. It is very easy to use, my Start Point is my Finish Point and if I don't like their route I can Reverse the route, delete jobs (if for example I might have 3 jobs on the same industrial estate).

Pros

I find this Routing Management Application essential to my daily work life. I am a multi-drop driver in the South East of England, delivering gas cylinders (Butane and Propane) to commercial and residential customers. Some commercial customers are regular and weekly, but the residential customers are where this application proves its worth. Post Codes (Zip Codes in the USA) often over-lap and the Zeo Route Planner has not let me down yet! Amazingly, I am allowed to use this application for free, as though I might have more than the 15 drops, I can input 3 or 4 more deliveries using my local knowledge, but Zeo have done all the hard work.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, other than the restriction of only 15 jobs allowed before I have to pay for it! Why should I subsidize my multi million £ company and use my own money, when the company I work for could very easily afford the cost of the annual subscription. Perhaps the salary rise of £0.25 per hour this year might explain to the reader how much I am valued as a Class 2 ADR Gas Cylinder Delivery Driver!

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thanks for your detailed feedback! Our subscription model is designed to maintain the quality and reliability of our app services. Your insights as a delivery driver are crucial in ensuring that Zeo Route Planner meets your specific needs effectively. Your input helps us continually enhance our services, do ping us at [email protected] with your suggestions.

John

Best Route Planner

Reviewed on 2022-03-25

Pros

Ease of use, reliable, scan addresses easily

Cons

I can't find a way to split the screen because I don't care for the overlay even though you can disable disable it I like to have it on there but wish it could be translucent

Reasons for Choosing Zeo Route Planner

More accurate and user friendly

RoadWarrior

History details

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you find Zeo Route Planner easy to use and reliable for scanning addresses. Your comment about the screen overlay is noted, and we'll explore options to improve the transparency for a better user experience. We're glad to have you on board and appreciate your trust in us for accurate and user-friendly route planning. If there's anything specific you'd like to see added or improved, please feel free to share at [email protected] ID.

Gareth

Easy Route planner

Really helps new drivers efficiency

Really helps new drivers efficiency

Pros

This is a super easy solution for planning deliveries within the town where we operate, optimising routes and linking to Google maps for a familiar driving experience.

Cons

It is a bit annoying that you have to switch from the mapping solution back to the Zeo app and then select that your drop is complete and start the next one, It would be great if this happened within the one app. (I think this happens in the android version).

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Zeo has made planning deliveries easier for you. We're continuously enhancing the app's functionality to create a seamless experience. We would like to inform you that Apple does not allow us to use other applications as there is a third-party security concern. On IOS we have a notification where users have options to finish, skip, and more options when 3D touching the notification.
To set up notifications to replace overlays, follow these steps: Open Route > Click Start My Trip > Click Navigate > Scroll down to the notification window > Press and hold the Zeo notification. If you have any other suggestions or need assistance, please feel free to share it with us.

Alexandru
  • Industry: Import & Export

Nice

Reviewed on 2021-09-21

Helps me to do more in less time

Helps me to do more in less time

Pros

Easy to use, good optimization and nice managing stops

Cons

The price has grown a bit more in last time

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find Zeo Route Planner easy to use with good stop management and route optimization. We understand your concern about the price increase, and we constantly evaluate our pricing to offer the best value. Your feedback is essential in helping us ensure our pricing remains competitive while maintaining quality service. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss regarding pricing or if you have any other suggestions, please feel free to share at [email protected] ID.

Adam

Satisfies customer

Reviewed on 2021-09-14

This app highly improves the amount of mileage I would typically build up on a daily basis, in short it saves me a lot of money on fuel costs.

Pros

The ease and simplicity, Add your start location and finish location, add in your stops and boom, what would normally take 10-15 minutes of planning is done in seconds. It's amazing.

Cons

Currently for me I cannot fault this app, it works perfectly for me 100% of the time.

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for sharing your review! We're glad to hear that Zeo Route Planner makes it easy for you to plan routes with multiple stops. if you have any other suggestions or need assistance, please feel free to share at [email protected] ID.

Shannon
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

incredibly helpful app

Reviewed on 2021-09-07

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. You can also set time frames for pick-ups or closing times, show proof of placement and leave notes on each stop to easily locate your package in the truck

Cons

There was nothing I didnt like honestly. Everything works exactly as it should.

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that our app's ease of use and its features, such as setting time frames, proof of placement, and notes, have been helpful for your needs. Thank you for your continued support for Zeo!

Petrus

Saving Time & Money

Reviewed on 2021-09-07

Zeo keeps my drivers happy, and then I’m happy.

Zeo keeps my drivers happy, and then I’m happy.

Pros

Our customer uses a rather primitive routing App, therefore I implemented Zeo, rerouted our daily routes. Zeo really did optimize our routes.

Cons

Would like a more detailed summary of routes, before and after. And a complete comparison between before & after.

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that Zeo has been instrumental in optimizing your daily routes and saving time and money. We have shared your detailed summary requirement with our team, thank you for helping us improve Zeo!

Richard
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Zeo review by Rich

Reviewed on 2021-09-20

I don't know what I would do without it now that I have issues it.

I don't know what I would do without it now that I have issues it.

Pros

Route planning. It's easy to edit, add, stop, start, go to different location them back to route

Cons

The little box that is up running while Zeo is navigating.

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you find Zeo Route Planner helpful for route planning and easy to manage for editing and navigation. We appreciate your choice and aim to ensure Zeo remains user-friendly. if you have any other suggestions or need assistance, please feel free to share at [email protected] ID.

Adriana
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 2021-09-14

Pros

Able to log in across multiple users/ platforms.

The app is straightforward to use.

Cons

It does not pin to the accurate location on the map. This leads to a different location that is nowhere close to the location uploaded.

Excel uploading does not work on hp. Does not have clear instructions on how to.

After selecting a location as the "next location", the route does not reoptimize accordingly.

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for your review! We're pleased that Zeo's multi-platform login and user-friendly interface have been beneficial for you. Regarding the issues you mentioned, we'd like to gather more specific details to address them effectively. Kindly reach out to us via email at [email protected] with further information about the location accuracy, uploaded locations discrepancy, Excel uploading on hp, or any other concerns you have.

gwyneth

Less stress delivering

Good

Good

Pros

I can manifest my deliveries and save time and stree

Cons

Learning how to reroute. I often have to add a fake address if i need to reroute

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for your review! It's great that using the service to manifest deliveries has been such a time-saver for you. The difficulty with rerouting seems inconvenient. Sharing your experience might help us improve the system for easier and more efficient rerouting. If you have any further suggestions or specific areas you'd like us to focus on, please feel free to let us know at [email protected] ID

Ho

Ok

Pros

Ok,I will talk this apps is very good and save time save money

Response from Expronto Technologies

Hi, Zeo helps you optimize the shortest route to save you time and money. and we are glad to see the positive response from you. Please check out our referral program, where you can earn real money by referring your friends to our application. Please reach out to us at [email protected] for any queries.

Jamilah
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

The best in the market thus far

Reviewed on 2021-09-16

Pros

Route optimization was pretty accurate but could be better

Cons

Wish that they're able to optimize them based on collection and delivery rather than just route alone.

Ian

Very helpful

Reviewed on 2021-09-08

So far very positive.

So far very positive.

Pros

Easy to use, makes suggestions of possible roads/destinations.

Cons

Could use a different truck map app. The one zeo uses is expensive and it will crash often

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted that you find Zeo Route Planner user-friendly and appreciate its road/destination suggestions. Your concerns about the truck map app used by Zeo have been noted. To better address these concerns, we kindly request you to share specific details via email at [email protected]. If you have any further suggestions or specific areas you'd like us to focus on, please feel free to reach out.

Piotr
  • Industry: Tobacco
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Good app

Reviewed on 2021-09-07

Good experience but you should think about making basic functions available for free and then more advanced at extra cost/subscription

Pros

Easy to use with intuitive navigation in app

Cons

Short trial and stable cost for basic functions

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you find our app easy to use with intuitive navigation. Regarding the trial period and costs, we're continuously evaluating our offerings to ensure a balance between value and accessibility. If you have any further suggestions or specific areas you'd like us to focus on, please feel free to let us know at [email protected] ID

Nick
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I had a very positive results haven't used any other route planner yet

I had a very positive results haven't used any other route planner yet

Pros

Easy to use to plan your route on multiple stops

Cons

I look most of what I wanted to do with route planner

Eyüp
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Zeo Route EO

Reviewed on 2022-04-12

Now, my shipments reach the place I need to reach more quickly. This way I can do more work. This gives me extra income.

Pros

It finds and shows me the most convenient way. This way I save time

Cons

It doesn't have a lot of options in its interface. Communication with driver needs to be fixed

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you for sharing your experience with Zeo Route Planner. We're delighted to hear that it has been helpful in finding the most convenient routes, allowing you to save time. We appreciate your feedback regarding interface options and communication with drivers. If you have any further suggestions or specific areas you'd like to see improved, please feel free to share at [email protected] ID.

Peter Bachmann
Peter Bachmann
  • Industry: Dairy

• Customer Support Software

I love how Zeo Route Planner allows me to spend less time on the streets and more time at home!

Reviewed on 2022-01-12

Pros

When I need to plan my route, Zeo Route Planner is a life saver. It's so easy and convenient because of its interface that you can do it from anywhere in the world with just an internet connection!

Cons

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear that Zeo Route Planner has been such a helpful tool for you, allowing you to optimize your time and make planning routes effortless.

Andrew
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Zeo route planner

Overall would highly recommend the product

Overall would highly recommend the product

Pros

Easy to use, input addresses by voice, time from one delivery to the next.

Cons

Not completely hands free. The display can be a bit confusing (info box over the map)

Response from Expronto Technologies

Thanks for your review. We truly value your suggestions! Your feedback about the accessibility and display issues is incredibly helpful. We encourage you to reach out to us directly with more details or specific suggestions regarding these aspects. Your input is essential, and we're here to listen your ideas. Please feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] ID; we appreciate your contribution.

Josimar
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Ótimo

Utilizo todos os dias pra mim o melhor da play story

Utilizo todos os dias pra mim o melhor da play story

Pros

Facilidade pra por os endereços vínculo direito com o Google maps

Cons

As vezes da umas trancadas um levo bug e se minimiza o app ele não volta para onde estava

Response from Expronto Technologies

"Obrigado pelo seu feedback! Estamos satisfeitos por você achar fácil vincular-se ao Google Maps. Para resolver melhor o problema em que o aplicativo não retorna ao estado anterior se minimizado, solicitamos mais detalhes por e-mail em [email protected]. Seus insights adicionais nos ajudarão muito a resolver esse problema de maneira eficaz.

Erika

• Customer Support Software

Excelente herramiento de sgumiento para conductores

Reviewed on 2022-12-05

Pros

La facilidad de uso, es importante tener a nuestros conductores protegidos, por lo cual, esta aplicación ha sido una herramienta imprescindible.

Cons

De momento no tengo queja alguna, talvez un poco más de optimización para móviles.

Response from Expronto Technologies

Hola Erica, gracias por tomarte el tiempo de compartir tus comentarios positivos sobre nuestra aplicación. Nos alegra saber que nuestra aplicación es una excelente herramienta de seguimiento para sus conductores. Su continuo apoyo significa mucho para nosotros y apreciamos que comparta su experiencia con nosotros. Si tiene más sugerencias, comparta sus opiniones con nosotros en [email protected].