Schedulicity

Online appointment scheduling, marketing & payment solution

4.2/5
Customer Support Software

Jr P.

Schedulicity Review

Reviewed on 2021-02-10

The main thing we need was to offer our members and customers to register for sessions and classes online. Schedulicity provided an easy tool to create and business platform and share it with members to login and register. Tracking attendance was also a nice added aspect as well., but the price soon reach well over after adding the other features.

Pros

The account was easy to set up publish the business. Allowing access for customers and members to login and register for classes and sessions was very easy to do.

Cons

The one thing was the added features costed more money for each feature. After a well integrated app for business, the monthly cost racked up a larger sum.

Shelli S.

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic, Clients Love it!

Reviewed on 2018-06-10

Pros

It's easy for my clients to use. In the years I've on my business I have tried four different schedule. All fell short on one thing or another, Schedulicity is the only one that has maintained and increased in excellence. My clients consistently report to me that they're amazed at the ease of use, even my elderly clients with limited computer experience have no trouble at all. In fact, I think it makes them feel good to be able to schedule their own appointments.

Cons

Honestly I can't even name one! I never thought I would be able to say that about a scheduling software program but they have all corners covered and should I have a question about making my business better they are always there to provide hints and tips. I just love them!

Paul H.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Have used for booking of appointments.

Reviewed on 2018-06-06

Easy to use in managing appointments both from the Provider end as well as the customer end.

Pros

Easy to set up and easy for the customer to book, change, and cancel appointments. Provides different price points so as business expands and our account reps increase we can ramp up to a plan that allows more of our Providers (Reps) to use. Also has good features such as email marketing to maintain follow ups with customers.

Cons

In some instances it will book an appointment for a given service in a different time slot, even if it is not offered during that time of day. Example, a discount may be given if someone comes in during certain hours. However, if a returning client rebooks the same "discount type" appointment, but at a time of day when the discount is not offered, system will still book it. Slight quirk we've noticed.

Cassie D.

Click to chat w/ Mikayla

Reviewed on 2018-12-11

The support staff was amazing. I’m doing my best to utilize all of the options schedulicity offers. I had a few questions, all of which can’t be super easy to answer via chat. She did a wonderful job and really impressed me. My experience with support staff solidified my dedication to using the schedulicity software! Thank you!

Pros

I was nervous because the click to chat response was not immediate, but when support staff from schedulicity got back to me I was so pleased! She answered my questions and then some! So friendly and so efficient!

Cons

Only that the click to chat had a longer response rate than I was use to!

Leigh L.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Schedulicity is Simple Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2018-11-05

Every day laid out for me just how I wanted, no confusion, immediate notifications. Can't ask for more.

Pros

SO easy to use, everything is laid out simply and thoughtfully. They clearly gear their product to their appropriate audience and that is much appreciated. When I worked in the beauty industry, all I wanted was to deal with my clients, not spend time on over complicated apps or scheduling software. Schedulicity allowed me to do just that.

Cons

The problem is not with THIS software, the problem is with the over abundance of salon and spa scheduling software. There are literally hundreds to choose from and no real industry staple. My vote for the standard is indeed, Schedulicity.

• Industry: Writing & Editing

• Customer Support Software

really helps maximize use of your time and productivity

Reviewed on 2019-04-08

Allows my clients to self-manage their appointments, thus reducing my back-end labor and increasing my cost-effectiveness. Thanks Schedulicity. <3

Pros

It's intuitive for all of my clients, no matter how tech-savvy or not. Automatic rescheduling and posting sales for time slots that haven't filled. Very intuitive, clean, aesthetic layout. Awesome app makes managing from my phone a breeze. Very affordable pricing and solid free service.

Cons

It does seem to be bent toward services wherein payment is rendered after service, rather than before (e.g. salons, spas). There's some limitations for those of us that sell e.g. package services with upfront payment.

Anne-christin T.

So good!

Reviewed on 2018-06-13

Pros

Very easy to use and super intuitive. Great for anyone nervous about letting go of their paper calendars!

Cons

Sadly, it currently does not allow for the integration of a payment system. This means I one extra step for clients.

Jo D.

• Customer Support Software

These people are rock stars!

Reviewed on 2016-10-14

Their technical support is outstanding, they always respond quickly with professionalism. Open communication within the app or email helps fix issue in a fast manner. Ease of use for clients.

Pros

Quick support
Frees up your time
confirms appointments for you
Notifications
Android & Apple friendly
Ease of use for clients

Cons

Cannot set up special booking times for specific clients
Doesn't offer 0 minutes finish time which I feel is important

Casey W.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

A Winning Scheduling Program

Reviewed on 2018-11-13

Pros

It's easy is to use; customer service is gets back you quickly; saves time and it's affordable

Cons

I wish my clients could go to their Schedulicity account and pay from there to my office.

Jean Z.

• Customer Support Software

Although I do not use all the features offered, I appreciate the add-ons that are offered

Reviewed on 2018-01-04

Pros

Very easy to use and reliable, customer service is over the top awesome, love the convenience of having online booking (for me and my clients)

Matthew S.
  • Used for 6-12 months

It's fine. Expensive

Reviewed on 2019-10-22

Again. It was fine. Clients found it confusing at first based on our previous system. We switched because of the added costs and lack of integration with our calendar

Pros

It functions as advertised. It was fine as far as interface goes

Cons

It requires extra expense for text and email services

Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Schedulicity

I was using the program click book until the death of the owner. Once the product was no longer managed we switched to Bookfresh until Square bought it. Then Schedulicity

Reasons for Switching to Schedulicity

Because of the change of company
Noel G.
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Really improved my show up rate

Reviewed on 2018-02-24

99.9 % show rate with little effort from me!

Pros

easy for customers to schedule and keep appts. Beats tracking it manually. Set Allows us to set and enforce scheduling policies

Cons

Square transaction rates are HIGH. Ability for one login to schedule multiple attendees to same event needed.

Carly H.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Used for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

Decent at the beginning, but I quickly needed more options

Reviewed on 2020-03-24

Decent option for those starting out, but if you primarily conduct services online (as opposed to in person salons or tutors), it may not have all options you seek.

Pros

When I began using Schedulicity I was allowed 10 free bookings a month. This allowed me to keep my coaching services open for new and follow-up clients. I am a personal finance coach conducting all services remotely. I liked that clients would get automatic reminder emails and follow-up emails

Cons

I ended up switching away from Schedulicity because they reduced their included bookings from 10 to 5. With all the other additional services also becoming paid add-ons it became cumbersome to keep paying for individual services as needed instead of having one paid account that included all necessary functions.

Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Schedulicity

At the time the services included free
Scott P.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

• Customer Support Software

So glad I made the change

Reviewed on 2020-07-23

Glad I made the change.

Pros

Too many to list customer self booking saves me so much time.

Cons

None really

• Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Not ideal for professional health care use

Reviewed on 2019-02-12

Pros

Has good features for online booking, and easy to customize. It was also fairly straight forward to set up and use. I used the trial to determine if it would work for my professional needs, and from a client standpoint it was easy to navigate the online booking, and text reminders were well structured and convenient.

Cons

Does not have capability to be used for a health professional who requires confidentiality for client information (now approved by privacy laws). It also does not have am adequate client profile feature, which health professionals would require for their patient's profiles (appropriate fields to enter info such as: DOB, address, health care numbers, health insurance info) Also, no capability for intake forms and SOAP notes.
Really not ideal for anything other than basic online booking. You'll need another program to save all your other patient's data, which renders this almost useless if you're looking for all the features in one bundle.

Roy C.
  • Used for 1+ year

Scheduler that keeps your appointments in one place

Reviewed on 2018-12-06

Pros

It's really simple and as a user its not just tied down to one company. For example, I have several a seminar and a Chirpractic appointment on schedulicity. Schedulicty provides the user the ability to book again, as well as change appointment time if needed. It comes with the standard add to calendar function. Overall, it gets out of the way for you to schedule exactly what you need.

Cons

There have been problems I've seen on certain websites where the embed doesn't work

Effie W.

• Customer Support Software

Awesome Company. Awesome people.

Reviewed on 2019-05-02

I’m a new hairstylist in Bozeman, MT, starting at ground zero to build a clientele. I literally ran their office down and entered unannounced to get help from a real person and they totally welcomed me in and a sweet guy, named representative, worked with me patiently for as long as it took for me to button down every detail of my business profile! The people behind the system at Schedulicity are awesome and amazing! :)

Pros

It’s so comprehensive in what it enables you to set us for your business!

Cons

I’m not real tech savvy, so I needed some guidance in navigating the system!

Alynna S.
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Scheduliciity

Reviewed on 2021-02-23

Its easy to use and its helped my small buisness allot.

Pros

Its to easy to use, the customer service once helped me out allot and I've loved this app since.

Cons

Maybe that I cant change the look of my booking site.

Mikelle M.

• Customer Support Software

LOVE my experience so far - easy to use and liberal with the free features

Reviewed on 2018-02-08

Easy and affordable booking and payment receiving.

Pros

The customer support is awesome - I love all the online tutorial videos and the chat help.
The software is very user friendly, even for a novice like myself.
I love how customizable it is.
I love how affordable it is!
It is so simple and has been so easy to integrate into my website. I like that I have the option to add to my website one of two kinds of widgets, or just an external link to booking.
I love that it includes marketing features such as email and campaigns.

Cons

I wish that the style/colors/visual appearance of the widget was much more customizable. I also wish that the link buttons were more customizable - none of the color options match my website colors/theme.

Pamela K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Worked to schedule my online meetings

Reviewed on 2020-04-21

Pros

I found it user friendly and it was easy to add my services and set up a schedule to send to clients so they could pick a time for our on-line meeting. Text and email reminders made my life MUCH easier.

Cons

So far it's worked great and I don't have anything I don't like.

• Customer Support Software

We started off using this software on a daily basis, but have since transitioned.

Reviewed on 2018-03-09

Pros

We found this software to be very efficient and helpful, but have since switched over to a more user-friendly software with the same functions.

Cons

I felt that the software could have been a little more intuitive and user-friendly especially for first time users .

Susan Y.

NO customer support

Reviewed on 2021-06-01

poor

Pros

Seems like it would be a good thing but......

Cons

I purchase the company this spring. I don't know why customer support is so rare in this day and age. I wanted to change the admin and delete the manager that was let go and no go. I wanted to expand our features and get the rest of the company using the software but when you click learn more nothing. When you click the chat icon, nothing. No phone number and click support big nothing. WTbeep. I will be looking for a different online scheduler. Take your money and run.

Wendy M.

Great scheduler for wellness pros!

Reviewed on 2018-12-26

It's easy to use, offers all the basic necessities at no charge, and offers plenty of flexibility for customization of your account. While you do pay a bit more when you need to pay for an add-on, you get so much with it for free that it's really worth more to pay for those add-ons than to pay for another scheduling software.

Pros

It offers the main things that a wellness pro is looking for in a scheduling software without forcing you to buy it. It's easy to sign up and get started.

Cons

When you do need to pay for an add-on, it is a bit more expensive than other scheduling softwares.

Stevi D.

• Customer Support Software

Just gets better and better!

Reviewed on 2016-11-29

Best customer service! My concerns have always been addressed almost immediately and when I have made suggestions, I generally see them addressed in the next update. This program constantly updates to help work smarter and faster for its users! Great price and friendly, helpful agents!

Pros

Easy to use and help is live, at my finger tips during business hours.

Cons

Would like more flexibility in reports. But I am sure that's coming!

• Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Used for Free Trial

Great online booking software, at a price

Reviewed on 2019-02-01

Pros

Offers a wide range of booking options and some integrations.

Cons

At the time of my trial, did not sync two way with my calendar. This was a deal breaker for me.