Schedulicity

Online appointment scheduling, marketing & payment solution

4.4 /5 (94 reviews) Write a Review!

Nadia D.

• Customer Support Software

Once an excellent scheduling and payment processor...now subpar

Reviewed on 2019-08-30

The business problems I am solving appear to be those created by using Schedulicity. The 'Rockstars' are friendly, but whoever is in charge really needs to think about R & D and QA.

I loved Schedulicity at its inception, now I see very little benefit to using it....unless you call mindless hours clicking on appointments to determine whether or not a session has been paid for each and every session for each and every client.

Pros

Scheduling is easy from my clients end. Set up was easy.

I DID like the ability to quickly checkout clients and track packages. This functionality has had bugs for at least 6 months. Schedulicity has now introduced a new bug, such that on the calendar view, I cannot tell who has been checked out.

Cons

The number of bugs that are introduced and the absolute waste of time spent on non-sensical aesthetic icons. The lines of the icons became smaller. They got rid of an apple symbol. Who are the ad wizards who decided this is a necessary and useful functionality update?

Most users of this product are literate. Most users of this product are seeking ease of use and functionality. Yes, we want it to look nice, but the icons actually look sillier and some poor developers spent time coding for this garbage!

Their time could have been better spent fixings the bugs and developing a QA team! Sweet baby J, how can they constantly be updating but not testing for bugs? How can a really great product become so aggravating because millennials wish to spend their energy on the thickness of lines of icons, instead of what actually matters?!

Alyse N.

• Customer Support Software

Makes my business run much smoother

Reviewed on 2019-10-19

See my pros above. Online scheduling is the way of the future. As a client, I don't always have time to call during business hours to schedule appointments.

Pros

On the client end, my clients can book appointments any time of day or night from their phones or PC. I love requiring clients to leave a credit card for booking. This has all but eliminated my no-shows. Also love that my employees can check and adjust their schedules and re-book clients easily.

Cons

Somewhat glitchy at times. I don't like that I can't make certain services available on select days only.

Bryan S.

Over 5 Years...

Reviewed on 2019-10-31

Pros

The features that were introduced more recently.

Cons

Inability for clients to add identical schedules to book classes all at once. For example, a client attends a class that is MWF 6A every week. They should be able to book their classes in advance rather than going back and forth after rsvp'ing.

More theme options to identify your brand.

Ability to add your own branding and images into email marketing, instead of using the same themes provided over the years. An image upload would be ideal.

• Customer Support Software

Works incredibly well for customers and businesses alike

Reviewed on 2019-02-16

Overall schedulicity is an incredibly useful application. I would recommend it for any salon trying to find a better way to manage appointments and allow customers to book them without having to have a dedicated receptionist.

Pros

Have heard wonderful things from customers about how easy it is to use
Easily manage a whole team of individuals schedules with the app
Makes appointment booking for salons, restaurants, businesses, students, and even a sales team easier
The interface makes it possible for anyone to use this software with ease

Cons

While it works very well or many facets of business I have used this software in both a salon and a restaurant, on both the customer and business side. I can say that it is not necessarily built for every single industry and I feel providing that flexibility would allow for the software to be more useful for individuals who maybe work in two separate fields.

Joseph O.

• Customer Support Software

Simple appointment scheduling with some perks but functionality low.

Reviewed on 2018-06-26

Pros

It's simple, easy for simple appointments and reasonably priced. The add-ons too are reasonable. I like the software and the price except for a few inconveniences that, in my pedestrian view, would be rather simple fixes. It's easy to make appointments, add clients, move or reschedule appointments. It allows on-line client initiated booking. All of that is great.

Cons

The system doesn't accommodate some pretty simply business structures. If you have a service business that operates in several locations, you have to have separate calendars and separate client lists for each. Or you will have to create pseudo provider names to keep it on one calendar. If you do that, the automatic email messages may send a client in the wrong direction to receive the service. I had that difficulty until I set up the separate calendar. All this being said, I can't find a calendar that is reasonably priced that does the kind of thing I need it to do. I'm a multi-location practitioner and having to maintain separate calendars, one for each site--and consequently separate client lists is frankly time consuming. Some of my clients use both locations. I don't have two businesses, just one.

Jennifer B.

Best On-line Scheduling

Reviewed on 2018-10-19

I recommend this software to all my friends who run small businesses that are service oriented.

Pros

I looked at a number of options before choosing Schedulicity. It's so user friendly, affordable, and so many amazing features.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that a client can't go in and make reoccurring appointments.

Danielle R.

Great But...

Reviewed on 2018-06-13

Everything I need is here but one small issue of the add-on choice to services.

Pros

Everything, from booking for owner and clients, app accessibility, being searched by other looking for my service, checking out through the appointment is huge for me. Easy to use and track. Love the reports that I need and use and once again simple to follow. & so much more.

Cons

There is no option for providers such as Nail Tech to be able to pair add-ons to their services. Becuase of this one and small reason I am unable to use this system.

Response from Schedulicity

Danielle,

Thanks so much for your glowing review! I did want to let you know that we do have 'suggested services' as a feature of our Advanced Marketing Option. It will allow you to suggested up to three additional services when your clients are already booking a particular service. If you have questions about that, please send an email to [email protected] and they'll take care of you immediately.

Cheers

Yolanda H.

Booking system

Reviewed on 2017-04-14

This is very helpful for my business. I do get complaints from clients that they have trouble often with logging into the site.

Pros

It's easy to use

Cons

Sometimes the site is hard to log into

Britni E.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Lots of features, but expensive to use!

Reviewed on 2019-12-11

Good platform overall, but the pricing is what drove me away from continuing to use.

Pros

I like that there are allot of options, including sending out birthday texts and deals. I don't have to keep track of everything as the software does it for you!

Cons

I didn't like that to receive most of the features and utilize them, I had to pay and keep adding on services that I could get on another platform for cheaper or even free.

Ashley S.

• Customer Support Software

Very seamless and easy to use for both business and the client.

Reviewed on 2018-04-11

Pros

I love that there is a mobile app for both Apple and android users. My clients are also able to book multiple service at one time. Which cuts down on need to move appointments around to accommodate additional services. They also offer email marketing with templates

Cons

I currently don't have any negative things to say about schedulicity. They are cost effective and customizable.

Sally B.

Excellent!!

Reviewed on 2015-07-16

Has done everything I could want in a software! I started off with a minimal amount of clientele and because of Schedulicity's Promo book filling feature I now have a significant increase of regular clients. This is only one example to the many different helpful features this program has which brought ease and control to my business! I do however expect wonderful things to keep coming, they are never not improving! I look forward to payment processing coming out soon, for that will be even more convenient, and really round out the fact that this program will have everything! (At least for my business, that is) Thank you Schedulicity!

Amy D.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Reviewed on 2017-02-28

Sarah S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Other for Free Trial

So Helpful!

Reviewed on 2018-10-12

Pros

The customer service was absolutely amazing! I had a general inquiry to which they replied within a few hours *on a Saturday.* They helped me look into a handful of options, which was well beyond the scope of their work or what I would have expected. I was very impressed by this and in the future will absolutely recommend them to friends.

Cons

N/A - Was an great experience all around!

Anna P.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

Schedulicity is a pretty straightforward product with a good user interface.

Reviewed on 2018-03-10

Pros

It was very easy to used while my Salon was using it, and it made scheduling very easy and convenient!

Cons

The interface could have been a little more streamlined in terms of graphic design - this may have improved since I last used it.

Claire W.

To the point and easy for end-user to understand

Reviewed on 2020-08-07

Basic reminders for appointments enable us to use our staff's time wisely and maintain a current and accurate schedule.

Pros

Simple entry process and end-user can understand details of appointments easily. Even when we don't want the end-user to reply to the text, alternative directions are fairly simple to give.

Cons

For what I'm looking for, all necessities are met with allowing for simple entry of data and to the point instructions for end-user.

Joshua C.

• Customer Support Software

Missing a few things that I'd like but overall pretty good.

Reviewed on 2018-01-04

Pros

It's easy to learn. It is much faster than our old software was. It's very inexpensive for what it does.

Cons

There are a few things I wish it did have like the ability for a client to pay for another client without having to do two tickets or being able to do a tip or a product without requiring it to be attached to an appointment or class.

Aj S.

Good, not yet great.

Reviewed on 2016-11-08

Schedulicity has great staff and customer support! Unfortunately the appointment calendar should offer more features like add on services, packages, automatic provider notification and not just auto customer notification. An added feature that would save so much time would be room dedication for specific treatments that would eliminate the possibility of double booking a treatment. We booking appointments via the telephone the user must manually block off time in another providers schedule to avoid double booking. The email marketing and fill my book features are great tools and give value to the monthly cost.

Psalm L.

great for scheduling classes

Reviewed on 2016-11-11

I started with this system a few years ago and was able to build my cooking classes. It allowed me to send invitations to upcoming events and suggested upgrades.

Kaylee C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Learning Curves

Reviewed on 2020-08-26

Schedulicity has been great to work with. The customer service's willingness to have conversations about features that are not currently offered and work towards current solutions to find what can and will work has been outstanding. The software allows for ease of use. They acknowledge where they are not meeting expectations and work diligently toward a resolution. The customer service engagement

Pros

In the short time that my business has used Schedulicity, I have found their customer service to be top notch. Their online chat feature allows for fairly quick response, and each time I have had a question, or cannot find what I am looking for, the representative has been helpful, kind, and brought a little levity to the conversation. Adding classes and appointments is a smooth process, and the capability to have multiple staff and appointment types with individualized schedules is easy to navigate.

Cons

There is not a reports feature that allows you to easily navigate the different services and their percentage of income. There are somethings that you cannot do from the app, only on the computer. You cannot easily have a stand alone sale without an appointment. The card readers are not consistently reliable-they are hardcore working on this and it keeps getting better! No way to hide services from clients.

• Customer Support Software

Schedulicity is the Paramount of All Scheduling Apps!

Reviewed on 2018-11-28

I'm a lawyer by day, yogini by night. I love that Schedulicity appeals to my needy and highly organized personality, as well as my insatiable desire to categorize, color-code, and organize (or reorganize) my schedule with one click. The fact that it is structured and simple to use is wonderful--I don't have an extensive background in this area, but it was easy to start and simple to manage. Customer service has ALWAYS been top-of-the-line, something else that the other apps are seriously negligent in addressing. I cannot say enough good things about this app!

Pros

Foremost--the customer service with this software is the BEST. I have used *several* other apps for my yoga studio and could (1) never get someone to respond timely (2) never get my exact questions answered. The geniuses behind this app are super fast to respond, have a great sense of humor, and are down to earth. I love that Schedulicity has multiple options for classes, services, workshops, and more. The super cost-efficient pricing is unparalleled, especially for those of us just starting out. The fact that we can use it on a computer, iPhone or Android is a plus because not all of my clients are able to download apps to their phone. I had multiple complaints with the other apps I tried--I have not had a SINGLE complaint about Schedulicity. Potential clients do not have to create a profile to view my listing--which is a huge plus for those that are wary of providing personal information online. I also love that I can do quick enroll and template email announcements without having to put much thought into the design. Importing my clients from the other apps was a snap. Let's not forget that they are able to link your social media accounts (where you have control over what gets added to your listing) without you having do try to go through the hassle of uploading things one at a time. They really have done all of the work for you!

Cons

At first, I struggled with making sure my classes didn't overlap because the calendar blocks are not as distinct and divisive as that to which I am accustomed, but it was a quick fix--plus, they give you a warning pop-up when you overlap your bookings. I blame this mostly on my own personal inability to figure out my time schedules, though!!

• Customer Support Software

Wow - that's all I can say!

Reviewed on 2018-07-20

Pros

Both the app and the web interface are very handy and convenient for clients to use to book their own appointments. Plus, on the business side, there are so many features, from just scheduling patients in my own office to reminders by text and email to marketing features.

Patients have told me how easy it is to schedule their appointments, and I love how it helps reduce no-shows by reminding them of their appointments. The best thing is that I can set how much in advance they receive their reminder, so that I can customize when they get notified/reminded. I like the fact that you can automatically send out a thank you to patients after they visit you the first time as well.

The cost for text reminders is less, and it's a great value for the cost of making sure you have patients that walk through the doors remembering their appointments. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to offer your patients the power and control of setting their own appointments online. I am surprised more businesses don't offer this convenience to their clients. It really is empowering to them and convenient, because they don't have to pick up the phone to schedule, modify, or cancel their appointments. Plus, once they are in the system you have their email and phone number, so contacting them is a snap if you ever need to.

Cons

A bit clunky when it comes to making appointments show up on a google calendar. Sometimes the app doesn't work as it should. I wish the app would make it easier for the business to manage their side of things, but the app is clearly designed for the customer, and the business owner needs to use the web interface for managing their side of things. No big deal, but it was just a bit confusing at the beginning, when I tried using the app to manage the business side and it wasn't working.

Susan M.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to Use...Love it

Reviewed on 2019-11-12

I have loved using Schedulicity. It's simple and convenient.

Pros

I love this platform because my patients and I all find it easy to use. It's been wonderful having my patients schedule online versus calling me directly.

Cons

There are really no disadvantages to this software. If I decide to start doing all of my patient files electronically, then I may need to find an alternate platform, since Schedulicity is merely for scheduling, and not a full mental health/healthcare platform.

Stephanie G.

• Customer Support Software

Don't have to think twice

Reviewed on 2018-01-19

Pros

There are a few things I really liked about this software. I liked the fact that schedulicity allows clients to book 24 hrs a day and they make sure that the schedule fits tightly. That means that there won't be awkward gaps left in the day which as we know is so frustrating and wastes our time when we can be making money. I also like how the appointments are color coordinated for services. It makes it quick and easy to take a look at the schedule and see what clients are booked for the day. Pop Up offers are also available while clients are booking which is fun and I had not seen this before this software. Also, the monthly cost to use such a helpful software is very reasonable.

Cons

What I do not like about the software is that some of my clients had issues with booking online in the past which made me want to switch softwares to something a bit more reliable. Additionally, I think that overall the excitement of the website when booking is just not there. I want clients to feel excited when they book their appointment and the website doesn't really attract that excitement.

Rosa C.

Small Business stars

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

I loved schedulicity and did my clients. Super way to book an appt on the spot! Customer support was quick and speedy in response.

Pros

Great for small business

Cons

Doesn't support retail

Awesome tool for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019-01-24

Pros

It may be a great tool for large businesses too, but I've used it smaller scale. I've been the end user but also an admin, injecting it into websites for my clients. It's very easy to use and has a clean layout. It's easy for non-tech savvy folks to navigate and manager. Love this tool.

Cons

No cons at this point, it's been very easy to use and I recommend it to all my clients who want this function on their websites.