Avast Essential Business Security

IT management and computer security software for SMBs

4.5/5

Qamar
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Avast business Antivirus- best defence against cyberthreats

Reviewed on 7/6/2021

It's an excellent experience to start using Avast Business Antivirus, the best solution to counter cyber threats. I am still a passionate user of this fantastic tool and enjoying its features with the comfort of a secure PC.

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus provides excellent data security against viruses and malware in a very reasonable yearly plan. There is no free version, but a free trial is a better option to understand this fantastic tool's working efficiency. I have been using Avast business Antivirus for a long time, and it's a tremendous antivirus that saves my precious data from cyber threats. I never got frustrated by unwanted interruptions from the software. Automatically updates when Connecting with the internet. It blocks unwanted content and suggests to me how to protect my PC from viruses. It runs quietly on the backend and consumes minimal memory. Indicate and efficiently remove the threats. Avast provides me with add Block, Bank Privacy, and so many other cool features.

Cons

In a full scan, it seems to be slow but gives accurate results at the end. I did not find anything to be less liked.

Masturah
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Effective anti virus software

Reviewed on 8/3/2021

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus is really effective in protecting my work computer and monitoring my internet activities. It will giving alert if any of my downloaded files is containing a suspicious program and will quarantine it immediately and will advice me what to do with the suspicious program.

Cons

Full deep scanning session will draw too much of my computer resources like RAM and CPU power, it will make other software that i use while it scanning the computer will running slow and crash. A schedule timer for it to do a full scan should be set to avoiding it interfering with my work time.

Mahmoud

Overrated antivirus.

Reviewed on 4/25/2022

It didn't measure up to my expectations.
I hope they make changes to the risk assessment function, it doesn't estimate threats as it should.

Pros

I won't lie, Avast is a true windows defender, it will definitely keep you protected from anything but, it takes no tolerance when it defines some file/program as a threat.

Cons

I never liked how the risk assessment works, most files aren't even an actual threat but it still detect it as a "High Risk" file and erases it.

Pamela
  • Industry: Machinery

Hello Simplicity!

Reviewed on 1/10/2022

From start to finish, this was the easiest product to set up. I never worry about my PC security anymore.

Pros

Hands down, this is the best antivirus product I have tried since we first starting using computers for daily operations. It was very quick and easy to set up and requires very little input from me. It does what it should and doesn't interfere with any of the other software products I use regularly.

Cons

There have been no issues with this product at all.

Nimubona

My review on Avast Business Antivirus

Reviewed on 7/19/2021

My experience with Avast Business Antivirus has been good and it is my favorite antivirus and I use it to protect my PC.

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus offers several features.

Avast Business Antivirus offers a free trial which helps the user before upgrading to the paid version.

The price for the paid version is affordable.
Its price is also reasonable if we consider its efficiency and its qualities.

Avast Business Antivirus sends notifications about security issues and advises users on the security of their devices.

Avast Business Antivirus is easy to use and It blocks unwanted content easily.

Cons

What I don't like about Avast Business Antivirus is that it takes too long to scan all the files.

when Avast Business Antivirus is activated, some functions on PC become difficult to perform, forcing me to deactivate Avast first.

Krzysztof

I recommend

Reviewed on 4/8/2021

we have been using it for many years in the company and we are pleased that our problems with viruses are over the program meets our expectations and is inexpensive

Pros

works without problems, does not burden the system, scan is very fast, has extensive protection and firewall, blocks threats in real time and is easy to use it works automatically without any maintenance.

Cons

previous updates blocked sending e-mail attachments, you had to manually set exceptions now everything works smoothly

Bishal

Best Quality Protection for your devices

Reviewed on 1/26/2021

Avast Business Antivirus is an all in one package for high-end security for devices. It has a 30-day free trial which is very much enough to test using this software. Built-in VPN with Avast is very interesting and helps you strongly to stay hidden at needed times. I personally have used this antivirus for almost 3 years now and I'm totally loving this.

Pros

-Easy to install
-Compatible with almost every operating system
-Features VPN and File Shredder too
-Constant updates with new antivirus definitions
-Consumes CPU power efficiently
-Has Built-in patch management

Cons

-Design is not so nice and responsive
-Sometimes it runs random startup system scan
-Lacks management on mobile devices

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Avast Business Antivirus

Reviewed on 2/14/2022

The experience, in general, is very good.
The program is easy to use and install.
It contains various options such as a VPN.
Device troubleshooting and troubleshooting services and the feature to improve the performance of the device.
It is a semi-integrated product that provides protection from viruses and improves device performance

Pros

It includes a variety of tools for analyzing and improving device performance, as well as VPN services.
I also liked the feature to quarantine suspicious programs

Cons

The tracking feature on websites is rather annoying, Some trusted websites are classified as dangerous

Carlos
  • Industry: Import & Export

It never gave me problems, good antivirus!

Reviewed on 10/21/2021

It's the antivirus that I use on my personal computers and it always worked for me, so everything is fine.

Pros

It's easy to use and beautiful to look at, the functions are complete (even in its free version) and adding an exception is very easy, a task that I do constantly.

Cons

Something I don't like is that in the installation it offers to install third-party software, you can choose not to install it but it's still annoying.

Corneille

Avast best antivirus

Reviewed on 7/7/2022

I had a virus that was bothering me a lot, Avast solved it perfectly.

Pros

Avast is a very powerful antivirus, it allows to protect the computer from all types of viruses, and makes the computer clean without viruses.

Cons

Good not too many problems detected except that there are too many ads when using.

Karel

Avast Business Antivirus - A Must Use

Reviewed on 6/15/2022

A Must use for business owners

Pros

Protection against viruses such as worms, trojans and spyware.
Quick detection of threats
Recommended for business owners in particular

Cons

Sometimes it slows down my PC.
Too many advertisements especially when you're paying for the service.

Joe
  • Industry: Entertainment

Server use at home

Reviewed on 2/17/2021

Pros

Great for my uses on a single home server

Cons

Nothing negative at the moment. It's be easy to use and deploy at my small scale

William
  • Industry: Hospitality

Pretty Good Actually

Reviewed on 2/17/2021

Pros

I have found it to be better than expected. It's really handy to see what state other PC's are in when we worth over three sites.

Cons

It often conflicts with one application we have so the operator disables scanning and we did suffer a Randsomware attack as a result.

Response from Avast

Hi William,
Thank you for your feedback!

Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this conflict with the application and to have us assist with the ransomware infection.
We are here to help.
The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Paola
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Very good antivirus

Reviewed on 5/6/2021

Pros

One of the best antivirus I've every used. It blocks everything. Unwanted ads, suspect files and sometimes e-mails from social medias and unknown senders - but I rather leave it like that than to clickbait something that can harm my safety. And you can Unlock some websites so it works just fine.

Cons

No big difference between the free and paid version. I get more reports but they seem kind of useless.

Bob

Excellent security tool for network

Reviewed on 2/12/2021

Pros

The software is very easy to setup, use and maintain. The administration web portal is very easy and keeps you updated as to the status of all systems with the software installed.

Cons

None that I have found so far and will renew when prompted.

Binu
  • Industry: Automotive

Avast

Reviewed on 5/11/2021

Overall this software is amazing! I will never type a negative review on this.

Pros

This is THE best antivirus software I have ever used. It is very protective to your device. I reccomend using this. And it is free

Cons

The only thing i despise is that SOME malware can sneak past this brilliant software but that has not occured to me yet.

• Industry: Medical Devices

Not what I expected

Reviewed on 7/15/2021

Although I think Avast Antivirus software should have more security feature for the basic paid option, I do think that the software greatly aids users in becoming more cyber secure.

Pros

Avast Antivirus software does a very good job with its user interface and does an excellent job notifying users of security issues and make user more security aware.

Cons

I have found that the Avast Antivirus does require many add-on to work to its full extent, so the basic paid versions still do not have all the feature that I wised it had.

Samuel

A Solid Antivirus Software.

Reviewed on 8/17/2021

Avast Business Antivirus has protected my PC from all possible Viral threats both online and offline. I couldn't ask for more.

Pros

There are lots of Pros. One thing you can count on is that Avast provides frequent updates, which puts your devices in the best possible position to combact all current and future threats. You're getting solid antivirus software by choosing Avast Business Antivirus.

Cons

The only negativity I could think of is perhaps the false negatives. There are times when the antivirus sees some useful software as a threat and quarantines them. I solve this by disabling antivirus whenever I want to install such software. Besides, this seems common with all Anti-virus software, and I guess it's nothing to worry about.

Anna

great help

Reviewed on 2/23/2021

i would recomend it

Pros

it's easy to use, I had no problems with using it and i am not a specialist when it comes to computer.

Cons

nothing, the software is a perfect product for me

Arvind

A Competent and Great Antivirus to Counter the Harmful and Threatening Virus

Reviewed on 4/29/2022

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus has multiple advanced security features that are significantly impressive. The scanning feature is particularly fascinating as this antivirus scans my device and notifies me about the possible dangers that can cause harm to my computer.

Cons

The principal disappointing part of Avast Business Antivirus is its intricate setup procedure. The complete setup procedure is too lengthy and time-consuming. I feel that the setup procedure could be friendlier.

leandra
  • Industry: Wholesale

• Customer Support Software

Good

Reviewed on 3/1/2022

I have used it since I got my first computer and whenever necessary.

Pros

Easy installation and handling, one of the best antivirus, even the free basic version.

Cons

Excessive advertisements and notifications.

Binita
  • Industry: Program Development

Top-rated malware-detection

Reviewed on 2/4/2021

We are around 50+ employees and is working great within a small number. Great to set up on the server . When trying to protect from spam and other threats, the program opens several pop-ups.

Pros

Wide range of features which will definitely help in Well security of the system.
Easy Installation
Offers Free Trial Period
Ensures every visited sites are trustworthy

Cons

Extra features and tools for normal users

Sometimes it does too much of protection

Price is little high in comparision.

Eva

Avast Business Antivirus Review

Reviewed on 7/7/2021

A good antivirus that protects our organization against incoming threats

Pros

With Avast Business Antivirus, we are able to detect a number of threats in our organization. This serves as our protection against cyber-attacks 24/7.

Cons

During updates, the antivirus consumes a lot of internet bandwidth and this affects the accessibility of some systems within our organization. It's also time-consuming.

Bernie
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

because avast antivirus is not functional

Reviewed on 7/29/2021

Pros

This software offered me information if there were any strange files that could damage my computer.
It is easy to use and access.

Cons

This software has update failures.
Reduces the performance of the pc causing it to constantly fry.
This antivirus forces you to have to pay a plan to offer you security

RYAN

Easy & Simple

Reviewed on 2/26/2021

Pros

Ease & Simplicity of use. Emails are sent for every event.

Cons

I haven't noticed any issues with this software. I runs pretty seamlessly in the background and blocks threats.