Visuant

One solution to manage performance and accountability!

4.3/5

Vonn S.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Drives dialogue

Reviewed on 2021-04-08

I have used this system now for 3 years at two different businesses. It has helped me quickly change the conversation from what we did to what we will doing to correct an issue. It also brings team commitment to what is important to work on.

Pros

interactive scorecard, value add details from notes to guide the discussion of metrics, Meeting spaces that drive the conversation, ability to expand to other departments with in the plant or other locations.

Cons

Dashboards are fun but take some time getting used to.

Response from Competitive Solutions

Vonn - Thank you for your kind words and support. We value the relationship and partnership with our customer's, and very happy to hear you consider Visuant an integral part of your business success. Visuant Support

Charlie R.

Operations Manager

Reviewed on 2010-03-12

I am a full believer in this PBL Process and software application, as I can already see improvements in the operation of our site, and we've not completely rolled it out to the entire organization. To those we have included in the process the feedback that they are giving us managers, is very positive.

Pros

This PBL Process and software has allowed our management team to focus on running the business more efficiently, remain better informed on what each function is working on, and communicating with the entire organization much better. And we have a tool for feedback.

Cons

I really have not experiences a downside to using this process and software application. To me it should help those who are unorganized to become better organized, but I've heard people complain that it is just another 'system' to feed, and it wastes their time.

Angela A.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Great tool for tracking KPIs

Reviewed on 2021-04-27

I have great experience with customer service and fast response from the customer service.

Pros

It's nice software to track KPIs and set up visibility and transparency of KPIs. I like the accountability it creates- standard meeting, KPIs etc.

Cons

It's hard to make updates without spending too much time on it. It's hard to edit or recreate things and set up correct admin rights to users.

Barb C.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Process Based Leadership - using Visuant

Reviewed on 2021-05-10

Overall Visuant has been a good solution for our business to track their monthly metrics -- It is much better then using spreadsheet and allows them to have meetings and drill directly into the metrics and associated actions

Pros

The process for managing your business using Visuant as your tool is what most impresses me. Even though our company does not use it to its fullest capabilities I really see the value in using the whole process

Cons

Setting of metrics can be cumbersome and lots of clicks and moving back and forth.

Jackie K.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2021-04-30

Still really learning the product.

Pros

The Parent and Child for metrics. The minimum for this comments is not great.

Cons

Sometimes the calculation doesn't work or the data doesn't update right away.

Jonathan C.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great tool to support Lean Manufacturing

Reviewed on 2021-06-13

Overall great experience with Visuant. Helped us run our Operations and know winning from losing.

Pros

Easy to set-up dashboards and use for weekly Ops tier meetings. Great for tracking KPIs and also action items that come from meetings.

Cons

Continue to make the interface for dashboard creation easier. If you don't spend a lot of time in the software it can take some time to get things set-up.

Response from Competitive Solutions

Jonathan- Thank you so much for your feedback and review. Our team works hard to exceed our customer's expectations and we will look for opportunities to further improve the dashboard experience. Visuant Support

Steven F.

PBL Scorecard ver 2.6.03

Reviewed on 2010-04-20

I would recomend this product to anyone who wants a system to manage scorecards at one site or mutiple sites of your business

Pros

One location for all scorecards and action registers. Having meeting agenda and notes kept in one system. the new version is easier to navigate between the scorecard and agenda and performance charts. Less steps. I like the ability to batch archive actions. We started using this system at one site and have expanded to an additional site. Now we are going to use at a corporate level between the sites. There is a big improvement in the text editor that functions more like a word editor.

Cons

Lack the ability to modify the headers of the action register. Only one person assigned to an action item. the ability to archive actions for the regular user.It does not link to microsoft outlook fully. you can't display your calendar or put it in the notes within the system URL links have to be created each time if you put in notes each meeting. You are not able to put in a template in the text editor and have it stay for each meeting. you have to recreate it or copy it each time

Brian V.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Excellent software and even better Customer Support

Reviewed on 2021-03-22

Being able to have all scorecards from all plants in one location has been ideal. Also, being able to run meetings, assign actions, and track actions has been a great tool for our Leadership Team. Competitive Solutions provides unmatched customer support. They will go the extra mile to ensure you get a product that fits your needs. They will work tirelessly with you until it matches what your needs are.

Pros

Visuant is very user friendly which makes training others very easy. I like being able to track all of our companies metrics in one location. We have ten plants across the US and our Leadership team can easily see at a glance how all sites are performing in one location. I can easily setup Scorecards or Dashboards to show metrics in many different ways. The ability to track actions in one location is another plus. Instead of having spreadsheets with action logs for every department spread all over, I can now have all actions in one list.

Cons

I really haven't experienced any cons with Visuant. The one thing about them is if you find something that you need they will work with you to try and develop it.

Response from Competitive Solutions

Brian- Our team works hard to ensure we deliver a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customer's and we are very thankful to hear your kind words. Visuant Support

Rachal W.

PBL Review

Reviewed on 2010-03-19

Overall, I would recommend this product to users looking for a simple, easy to implement solution.

Pros

PBL provided an easy to implement solution to track our company metrics. It was quick to set up the software and input the metrics. The software is intuitive to use and was therefore easy to teach new users on the product. The Scorecard view is very useful and easy to understand. The support personnel were very responsive and helpful.

Cons

Enhancements to the Performance Charts would be useful to create more detailed graphical views of the data. Improvements to the import data function would result in time savings.

Denise J.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Bonnell Niles, MI

Reviewed on 2019-08-07

We use Visuant to track our KRA's and drive our actions to achieve bottom line results.

Pros

Ease of use and real time data tracking through dashboards.

Cons

I do not see any issues with Visuant.....

iDashboards

Reasons for Switching to Visuant

Used in the past.
Michael C.

Very Stong Product

Reviewed on 2016-10-21

I am a big fan. Only one criticism. Some of the formatting features need to be improved. I like the Action close out feature that has been added. The dash board took some getting used to but now I like it.