QuickBooks Online Reviews

Kurt
Kurt

I Love the Access I have with Quickbooks Online

Reviewed on 2021-03-14

As I already said, I love the direct access to my numbers and the added reporting that has allowed me to better run my company by quickly getting insights I need. It's a lot easier for customers to pay online and I'm finding more and more of the moving that direction vs. sending in checks, so it's good that we are set up in this way now.

Pros

I started using desktop Quickbooks back in 2000 right after I first started the company. As a single-person company at first, I got used to being in the books almost every day. As we grew we added an in-house Bookkeeper. A few years ago I relocated the company to a different area and we kept our Bookkeeper who stayed in the original area. I really missed having direct access to the numbers so last year I switch to Quickbooks Online and I love it. In addition to having direct access to the numbers I need, it has a lot of other functionality and reporting that I really like. It's also great for clients to easily pay the invoices online. It's making a night and day difference. Support has been great as well.

Cons

It's definitely very expensive to be paying a pretty high fee every month - especially compared to the desktop version where we bought it and were good for years to come. It's definitely worth it but I'd be more of an evangelist if the pricing was a little easier on the pocket book.

Leah
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Terrible migration

Reviewed on 2024-05-13

Terrible. All of the updates force you to change and re-customize everything over and over.

Pros

QB online easily connects processes to limit the interaction between invoicing.

Cons

Migration. Going from QB Desktop Enterprise we were told this was the "New" and "Better" QB. But after we put all of our chips in for the migration for Online, we and our QB Advisor realized how limited QB online is and how all of our process and customizations are extremely limited.
It is also very hard to get reporting on individual products. It used to be so easy and simple on the desktop. This was not a "learning curve" this was re-learning how to run your entire business.

Jessica

• Customer Support Software

QuickBooks stay in your lane

Reviewed on 2024-04-30

Honestly, the desktop is 1000 times better than online QuickBooks because without your permission they’ll do an update and change your QuickBooks and not do anything to help you change it back. Do not go with QuickBooks if you can use anybody else please use them. QuickBooks is a money, hungry company.

Pros

Nothing now the online sucks and quickbook sucks.

Cons

That you do an update and mess with people QuickBooks without permission and then give me some bogus crap line only people with the higher QuickBooks can change their look, but not essential. Another way for a Multi million dollar company to steal money from the hard-working people.

Cody
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy to use and cheap

Reviewed on 2024-02-17

Incredibly easy to use as long as you don't need the helpdesk. Let's us do everything from timekeeping, to payroll, invoicing, taxes, expenses and reporting.

Pros

Price and ease of use. Quickbooks includes all the things we need to run our small business and costs less than what others cost just for payroll.

Cons

The helpdesk is completely useless. I've spent at least 100 hours in the last year to get issues resolved that end up not getting fixed, I fix it myself, or I knew what needed fixing and it took forever to get somebody to do it.

Sage Accounting

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

Product functionality, capability, and ease of use
Aubree
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Quickbooks Online customer (A/R) review

Reviewed on 2024-05-17

What I like most about Quickbooks Online is the ease of use everything is very user friendly. They also offer a subscription where you can learn all of the ins and outs of Quickbooks to ensure you are getting use of all the amazing features they offer. Their Support Team is so knowledgeable and friendly they make sure you understand steps needed and are able to resolve issues.
There have been a few issues we have not been able to resolve as well as some user errors that really need correcting but overall not a lot of things I don't like. Issues include reconciliation balance issues and incorrect amounts withheld for employees.

My Review on Quickbooks

Reviewed on 2024-05-26

As a Small Business owner, I came across QuickBooks Online and was impressed by its user-friendly interface and its effectiveness in managing finances. QuickBooks Online simplifies the process of preparing and sending professional invoices, tracking expenses, and generating reports to assist in making informed financial decisions.

Pros

1. User-friendly interface and quick learning curve
2. Seamlessly integrates with various systems and adaptable to third-party applications
3. Generates comprehensive accounting reports
4. Offers a cost-effective solution
5. Accessible from multiple devices including phones, tablets, and computers (version-dependent)
6. Simplifies error identification and resolution
7. Streamlines customer information retrieval.

Cons

1. Insufficient industry and business-specific functionalities, including lot tracking, eCommerce, and barcode scanning capabilities.
2. Inadequate availability of essential reports beyond accounting-related ones.
3. Unstable system prone to crashes and instability issues.
4. Absence of direct professional support for assistance.
5. File-size problems and limitations on the number of transactions.
6. Restrictions on the number of users allowed.
7. Developed with a narrow focus on small businesses.
8. Data backup is not consistently performed, posing a risk of information loss.
9. Absence of invoice design tools.
10. Easy identification and correction of errors, making it susceptible to manipulation of financial records.

Euler
  • Industry: Farming
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

QuickBooks Online is the best

Reviewed on 2024-05-20

Pros

I like how easy it is use this platform and it is cloud based meaning I can access it from anywhere.With QBO sending invoices to clients and collecting payments electronically is just a breeze.

Cons

I just find QBO working as per our wish I have no dislike for the 2+years we have been using it the support team is also topnotch and the value for money is very budget friendly.

Jacques
Jacques
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Ideal Accounting Solution For Startups

Reviewed on 2024-05-07

When starting, Quickbooks provided the fastest, most cost effective and easiest accounting solution.

Pros

Quickbooks Online is fast to set up and easy to use. Most accountants are familiar or prefer Quickbooks.

Cons

Quickbooks rely on 3rd party solutions to expand their solution, which adds additional costs and split the support between various parties.

Sage Accounting

• Customer Support Software

QuickBooks Online is a must have

Reviewed on 2024-05-08

I've been using it for several years for my real estate and vacation rental management businesses, and it's been a great experience so far.

Pros

The interface is very easy to use. I mostly use it to track expenses and create invoices. I use TurboTax, and the integration is seamless.

Cons

It is very easy to accidentally duplicate accounts if you are subscribing with a special offer from TurboTax.

Streamlined Accounting Solution

Reviewed on 2024-05-18

Pros

Pros: QuickBooks Online offers a user-friendly interface, making it easy to manage finances, track expenses, and generate reports. The automation features save time and reduce errors, while the mobile app allows for on-the-go access. Integration with other business tools enhances productivity.

Cons

Cons: The pricing structure can be a bit complex, especially for growing businesses with changing needs. Some advanced features may require additional fees, and customer support could be more responsive at times.

Scott
  • Industry: Printing

• Customer Support Software

Too many problems with the Software and poor support

Reviewed on 2019-08-30

First, when I moved my business from Quickbooks desktop to Quickbooks Online, it cost me thousands of dollars in accounting fees to fix all the errors that QBO introduced. The transition was a nightmare, and took months to sort out. Inuit was ZERO help during this time.

Since then QBO has gotten worse, not better. There are constant sync issues with bank accounts and credit cards, and QBO staff always recommend that you call your bank or credit card company. But these are QBO issues, and can only be resolved by QBO engineers, sometimes with the help of the bank or card company in question. It's ridiculous to ask a consumer to get involved in those kinds of issues, and a complete waste of time.

I have had numerous times where a credit card purchase showed as being processed, but only months later we found it didn't and lost the money - thousands of dollars in total. QBO and Intuit Merchant services take no responsibility.

Recently QBO forced Paypal as a payment option, and users cannot turn it off. But payments come in with no name associated with the payment. QBO insists this is a paypal problem, but it is not. A client receives an invoice online, pays it online, and then Quickbooks cannot match the payment to a name, but won't let you turn off paypal as an option. If clients pay an invoice just using your email, using paypal without QBO, then payments match. Clearly QBO has a big problem here.

Pros

It is convenient when it works. You can theoretically sync your bank accounts, credit cards and client payments, saving time in accounting and eliminating a lot of data entry

Cons

Merchant Services is expensive and unresponsive. The software has many bugs, and often won't sync with accounts for days or more. Tech support is hit and miss, and often I will resolve an issue before they can. In line ads are extremely annoying, and QBO treats its customers as a product, rather than a customer. There is no service level agreement and Intuit takes zero responsibility if they lose your data. They no longer have a phone number you can call. You have to wait for a callback, and many times they don't call back.

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Online

We switched from Quickbooks desktop to Quickbooks Online so our accounting would not be tied to one computer.

QuickBooks Desktop

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

I chose what I knew. I didn't understand at the time however that Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online are like two completely different companies. They don't talk to each other, and QBO is an inferior product in many ways. These two things are not the same.
Gloria
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Perfect for small business

Reviewed on 2019-11-04

Quickbooks is great because I don't have a pile of receipts to type in. I can upload my transactions directly from my bank and code them as they are uploaded. I use it for tracking income and expenses, sending invoices and running reports. I love the payroll function which saves me money because I don't have to pay the accountant to file my tax documents.

Pros

I like being able to use the online service where I can log in anywhere I have internet access. This gives me the option to work remotely.

Cons

The banking function is good, but it takes several days to sync up to my online banking balance (doesn't show charges until they are posting, and doesnt download pending ones)

Gusto

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Online

My accountant suggested I use Quickbooks because they have capability to file state and federal forms.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

It was a great all in one product at a price that fit my budget

Response from Intuit

Hi there, Gloria. We know managing a business doesn't always happen behind a desk. It's great to hear you've been able to easily complete accounting tasks while on the go. You can count on us to have your back for years to come! To find out more about updating your bank feeds in QuickBooks, we recommend this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/change-bank-account/how-to-manually-update-bank-accounts/00/186436

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Would recommend for anyone who is overwhelmed with by their accounting process

Reviewed on 2021-05-01

Has been so nice to get organized and have everything in one place. It really helped to analyze and get controls on spending, collecting receivables, and putting out monthly profit and loss statements.

Pros

The best feature for our company was the bank interface. All our expenses on all bank accounts and credit cards are all downloaded automatically. Even better is you can train this process using rules so that recurring transactions can be classified immediately resulting in little to no work on the user part. Reconciliation is nearly done at the end of the month as any transaction that is entered through the connection to the bank is automatically checked and matched for reconciliation. Tracking vendors for year end 1099 forms is also a great feature we use annually.

Cons

Cons are that if you do not the rules of accounting and are a small business owner with a tight budget and cannot an accountant, you really need to do your homework on what and when to do certain processes like turning the year over. Sometimes the software can run a little heavy on our computer, but there is an installable version you can put on your computer to resolve the issue. The help topics have not been much of a help. I usually refer to google searches as opposed to the topic center included in the software.

FreshBooks and Zoho Expense

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Online

We switched because we were using a system to record transactions was antiquated and prone to human error upon entry not to mention the data entry process was very time consuming. We also needed everything all in one place to be a more effective strategy.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

We ultimately chose Quickbooks for its brand recognition and excellent online reviews. Internet based operations was also a very attractive feature.
Peter

Using QBO

Reviewed on 2021-07-01

The benefit we have is that we can work with our clients on their accounts without having to go to their office or for them to drop a laptop into us. This means we can keep an eye on the accounts and provide assistance as and when it is required.

Pros

The interface is easy to use and the software is quick to set up for a new business. The support and help features are very good - this is something that many suppliers fall down on badly. QBO has features for businesses of all sizes so as they grow and analysis of the accounts becomes more important the tools are there, ready and waiting. The recent update of the VAT accounting to handle VAT in Ireland is a game changer. We have been very impressed with the data conversion facility to import records from Quickbooks desktop software to QBO. Finally, being an online product means the software is always up to date, there is a proper back up of the records and 24/7 access to the accounts are all key benefits.

Cons

For a small or new business with no familiarity with accounting the initial interface can be daunting. There are a lot of terms to become familiar with.

Sage 50cloud Accounting, Big Red Cloud and Xero

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

We believe QBO is a good option for larger and growing businesses because of the more sophisticated features it offers over, say, SURF or Big Red Cloud. The fact that Intuit is a very large company gives users comfort in terms of support and future development of the software.
Jose J
Jose J

One of the Best Accounting Software for Small to Mid-sized businesses

Reviewed on 2022-11-06

Quickbooks online is our main tool and resource to have a quick snapshot of our accounting, sales, taxes, and profit/loss reports. Also, Quickbooks is our invoicing software and CRM.

Pros

The onboarding and migration of our company data from an offline software to Quickbooks Online was way faster than we expected. Aside from that, QuickBooks has been our main and preferred accounting and invoicing tool since 2018.

Cons

I believe Quickbooks Online reports are not that customizable like the offline Quickbooks versions. Also, there are differences managing multiple companies. We need to create and buy separate Quickbooks Online accounts for each of our companies and with the offline versions we just had to buy one set of licenses, that allowed us to manage multiple company files.

Zoho Invoice

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Online

I believe Quickbooks Online has more features that we need to manage our entire business than Xero. I think Xero focuses more on accounting.

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

Previous experience with Quickbooks offline versions.
Daniel

• Customer Support Software

Great product for in-house or outsourced bookkeeping

Reviewed on 2023-01-10

I use the software every day for hundreds of clients across the country. Intuit is constantly working to improve the app and they are definitely the best company partner I have had.

Pros

Fast, Secure, Easy to use software with a lot of features.

Cons

It would be great to set default views of columns / headings on the basic GL report, or Profit & Loss - example to show debit and credit columns separately by default.

Sage 50cloud Accounting and Xero

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Online

Technological advantage with QuickBooks' ability to integrate other cloud-based applications. No more worry about computer damages, upgrades, hard drives, etc.

QuickBooks Desktop

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Online

Ease of use for both client and bookkeeper
Maciej

• Customer Support Software

Efficient and User-Friendly: A Game-Changer for My Business - Quickbooks Online Review

Reviewed on 2023-05-11

My overall experience with Quickbooks Online has been extremely positive. It has streamlined my financial management processes, allowing me to stay organized and gain better insights into my business's financial health. The platform's integration capabilities with other business tools, such as banking institutions and payment processors, have made my workflow more seamless. The ability to generate professional invoices, track expenses, and run detailed reports has been invaluable in making informed decisions for my business.

Pros

Quickbooks Online has revolutionized the way I manage my business finances. One of its standout features is the ease of use. The intuitive interface makes it simple to navigate through various financial tasks, even for someone like me who isn't a finance expert. The platform's user-friendly design ensures that I can quickly access and update my financial data without any hassle. It saves me valuable time and allows me to focus more on growing my business.

Cons

While Quickbooks Online offers a range of powerful features, the pricing structure can be a drawback. The subscription fees can add up, especially for small businesses or startups operating on a tight budget. Additionally, some advanced features are only available in the higher-tier plans, which may limit the functionality for those on lower-tier plans. It would be great if there were more affordable options or a flexible pricing model to cater to businesses of all sizes.

Samuel

No support whatsoever

Reviewed on 2024-02-16

Abysmal. We've experienced too many bugs, and they lost our payroll data with no resolution in sight.

Pros

It has most of the features we need, and doesn't feel like a compromise compared to a desktop app. It's initially easy to set-up and use.

Cons

It's extremely buggy, and the support is non-existent. Modules stop working entirely, like the whole payroll system, and it can take weeks or months before the issue is resolved. Think about that for a second.

Their support is horrendous; they do not call back when they say they will, and will never let you speak with a supervisor or anyone who could possibly escalate your ticket. Every time you call back, you're starting from scratch; The bottom-line is, when something goes wrong, no one is ever held accountable, and you are on your own.

Also note that the US and Canadian instances are a completely different product, and so it's difficult to find 3rd party plugins that work with your geographical region.

Charlee

Thorough, organized bookkeeping software with plenty of features

Reviewed on 2020-10-08

Overall, Quickbooks has been very valuable to my business, easy to use for both clients and myself, and organized in terms of layout and use. However, I wish the fees charged for processing payments were lower.

Pros

For my business, I send monthly invoices, so Quickbooks' invoicing feature and the ability to accept all kinds of payments is a must for my business. I find the invoices simple to create, and they look professional and attractive on the customer's end. I also like that I am able to customize the invoice template easily so that I can modify how it appears to the customer. My clients have not had any problems paying through Quickbooks' invoices, and most of them actually prefer to pay this way rather than through other methods such as cash or checks. I like that I am able to select or deselect payment methods for each individual customer. Quickbooks' system has simplified my payment process and my clients are satisfied.

I use the Quickbooks Online feature of adding my accountant to my account for no additional cost, and I like this feature because if I have any problems or questions, I don't have to try to explain in detail each concern; instead, my accountant can just log into my account and view any discrepancies herself. This has been a lifesaver on multiple occasions.

Another feature I like is the ease of use with categorizing bank transactions and expenses. Quickbooks suggests categories and automatically matches most transactions that it estimates are paid invoices. They are correct the majority of the time, and this makes matching payments to invoices a breeze. I also like the records that Quickbooks makes, such as records that show my profit and loss by month.

Cons

While Quickbooks is very critical to my business and makes bookkeeping easy for me, I do find the payment processing fees a bit expensive. I suppose the fees are on par with other payment processing systems; however, at the end of the month, it is a bit surprising to see how quickly all of the individual payment fees add up on top of the $25 I pay each month to have Quickbooks Online. My complaint about this software would definitely be the fees associated with payments my customers make through Quickbooks.

Kristen
Kristen
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A little outdated, but still reliable software workhorse

Reviewed on 2020-12-07

There's not much I can say in addition to what I've said in the above sections. I've been using QuickBooks for around 10 years, both for my own business as well as when working for other small businesses in the past, and it's been both a joy and a pain in the butt at times. Overall, I'd still highly recommend QuickBooks as the go-to software for most businesses, because it's just so versatile and has a lot of great features. However, I'd highly recommend watching a few videos or even taking a class or two before using some of the more complex features. Otherwise, you're bound to make one small mistake that acts like a parasitic vine, weaving and entangling its way into the rest of your account features, and becoming a bit of pain to unravel.

Pros

Because QuickBooks has been around for so long, there are tons of resources for information regarding how to use the software most effectively, and how to troubleshoot particularly strange issues that may arise. I appreciate that QuickBooks can be used for a business of almost any size, whether you're running a small business from home, or a multi-million dollar per year construction company. There are plenty of options for things like inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing, tax scheduling, etc. The options are nearly endless, and (most) of them are reasonable easy to figure out with a little experience and know-how.

Cons

Because QuickBooks was created so long ago, some of their features continually fall behind the times. They're always just one step behind technological innovation, and their software isn't always the most user-friendly. I think it may be a symptom of the software being designed by tax-minded individuals, who tend to think wildly differently from the majority of people who are going to use this software. Some of the features are difficult to find or use, the user-interface is a bit clunky, the software can be a bit slow at times, and there's a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features.

Matt
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Horrible Customer Service will not correct Emergency Problems 24/7 or Timely

Reviewed on 2022-04-03

HORRIBLE !!!! Account has been locked for 3 days rendering it useless. I use it for invoicing and payroll. Payroll was input on Thursday and approved. Not only did it not process Friday but my whole company is on lockdown due to Fraud Prevention.??????? I have made 3 calls to customer service to no avail. Cannot do any bookkeeping or payroll for my business and now there is no customer service for an emergency issue on the weekend. I am told a ticket has been opened and will be addressed within 2 days, but I've already been down 3 days. This is extremely unprofessional and unacceptable from the company that is supposed to have your books. IF my account is not fully restored by tomorrow, I will be ditching Quickbooks indefinitely for a more reliable product that actually has 24/7 full support in an emergency.

Pros

Billing is easy and payroll was easy to setup. Only lately has it been proven to be a problem

Cons

Response from Intuit

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the payroll and your interaction with support. We know how vital it is to have payroll up and running. If you haven't heard back from an agent on your case please don't hesitate to reach out to the Payroll Team directly. (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/payroll-processes/contact-payroll-support/L08Yi5p07_US_en_US) Wishing you the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Liza
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

• Customer Support Software

Everything about our financial transactions in one place

Reviewed on 2022-06-15

With Quickbooks, we have increased our confidence in our ability to organize and control our finances without missing out on any payments. It helped us organize expenses and keep receipts in an organized manner, and Quickbooks with its layers of protection increases our sense of security, and ensures that all that data is protected from tampering and hacking.

Pros

I love the fact that I can synchronize all my accounts in one place with Quickbooks, in addition to my credit cards, and also have an integrated database of all the transactions and transfers made through them. Because it is based on the cloud, this gives us greater flexibility in terms of increasing the ability to control financial data and organize the archiving of its records and invoices, and this exempts us from keeping untidy backups, thus ensuring that every document that is stored has a number within the record and fixed with it time The date and any additional notes. I love the fact that Quickbooks efficiently schedules payments and notifies you well in advance that there is a certain payment on a certain date, allowing you to replenish your account and execute the payment on time. I also like the accounting reports that we can issue, which are accurate and comprehensive for all debit and credit movements, and you can also prepare statements of taxes paid from the accounts, which saves a lot of effort and shortens a lot of procedures.

Cons

I'm sure all the trouble is because Quickbooks deals with financial data and that requires an increased level of verification, but overall Quickbooks is easy to use, affordable and covers most of our needs efficiently.

• Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Simple and easy to use for the self employed consultant

Reviewed on 2022-08-04

I really appreciated how easy it was to invoice my clients via the web based system and the app. Being able to see all your outgoings in one place is so good but that is nothing if you can't get your clients to pay.

In particular I liked the app for on the go updates and generally how I could mark an invoice paid or with a quick click send a reminder for payment.

Pros

What I liked the most was the ability to create invoices 'on the go'. I even sent one invoice to a client, via the app, when I was on a train.

Chasing invoices was easy to with a one button follow up option.

Being able to have all your data in one place and see what was coming in and what was going out made life very easy.

Quickbooks support were really good in helping me overcome some initial issues I had dealing with multiple currencies.

Cons

Not all bank accounts would link originally to the software so I had to manually upload transactions but after a couple of times doing this, it became just a simple task I did each week until I moved bank accounts.

I originally took the basic version of this and had issues with multiple currencies - but support were helpful and explained that to deal with this I'd need the next level up. I chose not to move to the higher version and just converted the costs myself.

Price
Mohammad Ismail
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

The Accounting SoftWare for a Medium Business Enterprise

Reviewed on 2022-09-28

5 Stars Excellence

5 Stars Excellence

Pros

1. Quickbook is a Friendly Software and easy to understand and easy to use for daily tasking activities.
2. It Contains PROJECTS thar will help you organized your Contracts and Project undertaken, it will give you the calculation of profits and Earnings, You will determine too your looses on its projects and will help you understand how did you lost for a certain projects.
3. QB helps you to organized your Business Intruments, such as Purchase Order Issuance, Delivery Note issuance, You can make Sales Order Acknowledget for new Orders you received from each Customers.
4. And Since it is an Accounting Software it will help you to Organized almost everything a Big Company needs to records such as making Journal entries, Creating Chart of Accounts, Organizing Products Inventory, Creating Product Entries for Pricing purposes, It will Records the Cost of Sales and Cost of Purchase.
5. For Contracts Services it will help you calculate the Manhour Cost of each Employees reporting to complete thier Jobs in a Certain Contracts or Jobs Undertaken that requires a specific Project Completion.
6. Quick is Superb and Easy to use, and it is also inter-active as if you are talking to live person because it contains an Artificial Intelligence to remind you that a certain transaction had been duplicated for example and when you need to amend something inside the System it will automatically ask you if you wanted to continue & retains attachments in your file, Recurrence Tasks is available too

Cons

1. Online Traffic only, Needs to restart

L

• Customer Support Software

Not worth your time and effort

Reviewed on 2024-03-21

Horrible. An absolute waste of time. This was my biggest mistake as a business owner.

Pros

It appeared to be user friendly and easy to use for a small business owner.

Cons

I don't even know where to start. I have Quickbooks, used it for payroll (until yesterday), and have a quickbooks checking account. First off, there are no checks with the checking account. How does this make sense? They literally hold your money hostage and then charge astronomical fees for transfers. I have tried repeatedly to call when I can not transfer money because the system says I have reached my transfer limit which is $5000 in a day and $10000 in a week. They check my account, acknowledge the account is okay and I have not reached my limit, but can not fix the problem. Secondly, as of yesterday I am no longer using QB for payroll. I thought it was so convenient at first and ran payroll with them for months only to recently be hit with insufficient funds notices. My account was never insufficient. I have had many representatives acknowledge this but still the only solution is to transfer money to another account, the money that was already in QB, then wire it back in along with another $100. Also, a $25 charge from my other account. After this has happened for a second time I will now use my other business account with a real bank for payroll. QB is the biggest rip off. If I could post this review all over the internet I would. My longest call was 3 hours! I was transferred all over. They are absolutely ridiculous and I would advise any new business owner to seek another software. I am literally typing this message after being told "you have not reached your transfer limit so I am not sure why you are getting this message". My other favorite line is "your account is not insufficient, so I am not sure why this has happened". This review asks for the date of experience. Everyday! If they check my call log I call weekly, sometimes daily. I regret investing in QB and the amount of time I waste for issues.