Showing 8 reviews of 4

Mariana Tek

Appointment scheduling software for boutique fitness studios

4.8 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 8 reviews of 4
Lena R.

MT Review

Reviewed on 2020-09-29

Best thing about MT is their direct customer service. I can email people and get an answer right away. It feels like there is a team that actually supports you.

Pros

Easy to use and train people to use it, it's intuitive. The app is my favorite feature.

Cons

Reports. Still difficult to find reports and we have to pay for other software for CRM. Wish there was built in emailing and built in texting to clients in MT. We're having to outsource these services which increases our software costs and MT is already expensive.

Megan H.

Love Mariana Tek!

Reviewed on 2020-10-08

I love working with the Mariana Tek team. Since they are a smaller company, their focus is on customer service and you can tell.

Pros

Mariana Tek is very user friendly for our staff and customers!

Cons

I wish they had sub request and reminder emails for instructors, text message notifications for customers, you could extend a membership without contacting support, and you can grace cancel someone after they have already cancelled themselves. There's a few things that MindBody has the capability to do that Mariana Tek does not. Overall, Mariana Tek is a lot easier to use with better features. There are just a few things I'd love changed.

Melissa W.

Have never looked back.

Reviewed on 2020-10-21

Exceptional! We love Mariana Tek and love working with every individual we have had contact with. There is not a better customer service around. There are things that we would like to be able to do and have to find work arounds, but the team is diligent in making changes and helping us get there.

Pros

The integration with our clients and app and the control that clients have over their account, booking, etc. Being able to set booking limits, tagging clients, and having total control over how contracts are used has been amazing. It takes a minute to wrap your head around the "language" of Mariana Tek, but once you do you realize ALL the things you can accomplish.

Cons

There are a few small things that could be better with functionality. However, when we request updates to the platform, we see them. Some things take the engineers longer than others, but we know they are working on things.

Dane D.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE MARIANA TEK! (been a user of Zingfit and Mindbody for 7 years in the past)

Reviewed on 2020-09-29

Everything has been easy peasy. And their customer service has been OVER THE TOP, before and through COVID. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ! THANKKK YOU! Everyone else has also been amazing, huge shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] you guys are THE BEST and we could not be happier. I am a customer for LIFE, and have referred all of my friends who own or operate boutique fitness studios and will continue to be a raving fan. Mariana Tek is not simply "our preferred vendor of choice," they are our FAMILY and we do not know what we would do without them =)

Pros

EVERYTHING. Literally. The aesthetic right from the start allows you brand to have an IMPACT. It is sleek, modern, clean, and easy to navigate. Not only does it look great, but it is easy to use as well, and offers a ton of extra features and reports that I did not have with other platforms. And then the obvious customer service that comes with everything. ANDDD it is more affordable than the other options.

Cons

I will let you know when I have something... So far, not a single thing.