Showing 6 reviews of 3

UKG Dimensions

Workforce management software for healthcare businesses

3.3 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 6 reviews of 3
Forrest J.

Still in Beta review update

Reviewed on 2019-02-08

The software has the potential to be everything that I could want in a workforce management system. However, there are still some adjustments that need to happen before that potential is reached. Kronos has been very responsive in addressing these needs and are actively working to improve the system.

Pros

Workforce time management tools for scheduling and data review.
Customer service and tech support.
The Kronos WF Dimensions phone app

Cons

Load time, input lag, and accruals accuracy are still major issues holding this software back from reaching its full potential.
There is not a lot of training material / how to videos out there for this product.

Jo ann L.

Don't buy in on the hype!

Reviewed on 2020-04-23

To resolve the issue with long-running imports, Kronos wants me to write new extract query (one that worked fine for WFC). So instead of resolving their performance issues, they are asking the customer to solve the problem.

Pros

At the moment - not much. The new GUI is nice in that it is Java and Flash Free.

Cons

Integrations take hours - versus the minutes they took in Workforce Central. How do you move a system to a new database (Apache Cassandra) and use a new Integration tool (Dell Boomi) and sell this as a new and improved system.

Features available in WFC are not available in WFD - can't sign off on all timecards in one action.

When you view a timecard, it shows you the current day. Not many managers or editors are looking to just edit a single day. This default shows the developers don't know their customers

SQL free DB means we cannot query our data. Have to develop dataviews or use provided APIs in their Data Extract tool. I seriously doubt all custom queries I wrote for WFC can be reproduced.

Response from Kronos

Hi Jo Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to review your Workforce Dimensions solution. I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have gone ahead and passed this information along to your Kronos Account Team. If you need any other assistance, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]

Samantha Conway
Customer Marketing Specialist

Angela B.
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Timekeeping Made Easy

Reviewed on 2020-10-06

The team that assisted us during our migration were very helpful and engaging during the whole process. They helped ensure that our system was set up and functioning exactly as we needed it to. They even added features for our person import that we previously didn't have, thereby removing quite a bit of manual data entry.

Pros

The software is easy to use as the functionality from Kronos WFC to Dimensions has not changed. I had 40 payroll users to train on editing timecards and running reports. My training sessions only lasted about 10 minutes and many of the users preferred the new system layout and reporting.

Cons

Migrating from the current system to Dimensions is not an apples to apples move. The layout of the system was different than our current set up so we had to build what I felt was a more complex structure.