Showing 54 reviews of 42

Cogsworth

Appointment scheduling software with custom booking pages

4.8 /5 (42 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 54 reviews of 42
Hannah W.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Cogsworth is a great choice for your scheduling needs

Reviewed on 2020-12-04

As a medical practice that had to switch to virtual appointments when COVID-19 hit, Cogsworth has been immensely helpful in all of our scheduling and booking needs. It was easy to get set up and has been a huge asset to our practice as we were easily able to connect our telehealth video platform to the appointment bookings.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and has many customizable options making it look and feel like part of your website - not a third party scheduler. The customer support team is fantastic - they have always solved my problems within 24 hours whether it was clarification needed on my end or making an update to the software.

Cons

Add-ons are a little confusing, but all it takes is asking the support team for clarification.

Nelli A.

A software worth having

Reviewed on 2018-12-03

Even if I change my workplace, I would recommend Cogsworth in new workplaces as it is really time-effective and worth having.

Pros

I started using Cogsworth by chance as the company I am employed in, is using it. I remember having a time management meeting and were brainstorming how to reduce time spent on administrative tasks.

As we spent too much time on making international calls, writing too many emails for scheduling a single appointment, was one of the most time-consuming tasks. One of the employees suggested using an appointment scheduling software and based on her previous experience, we chose Cogsworth.

Now we concentrate our marketing and sales efforts on more important tasks; the times of sending three to four emails is gone.

Cons

The analytics needs to be improved. Information like who intended to schedule an event but left it undone or halfway. It will help me analyze their behavior and check if there is any step the user is avoiding to fill in.

Kristin S.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

100% transparency into my business

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

Pros

It is transparent and all the team members can see who's booked when, when they have available time and if the person chose a team member or gave no preference who they will talk to. Based on this, we judge the team's performance and discuss why website visitors chose that very team member over others.

This has been really helpful and the need to spend more time on discussion and communication lessened due to the fact that nobody needs to prove us anything; the result is just there!

Cons

There is no backend translation, only front-end. There is no translation of user interface into other languages, you can only translate the booking form.

Ye J.

Productivity Booking Slots

Reviewed on 2019-01-04

Fits certain industry service providers who offer free consultation

Pros

Simple to implement and useful tool for service providers wanting an easy way to get online bookings. Sync with google calendar and set reminders.

Cons

Prefer cname flexibility instead of just an iframe embed alternative into our own branded domains. Another plus point would be online payment integration. Usecase - our consultation professionals charge by hour slots and only upon payment received, the booking slot gets confirmed.

Luis P.

Great scheduling service

Reviewed on 2019-03-13

I am very happy with Cogsworth and how it's helping me build my business online, saving me time setting up online lessons.

Pros

I love Cogsworth's UI and how simple it is to set up services and start using it to get some appointments. I'm using it to get some bookings for online English lessons and so far it's great.

Cons

The only problem is that you neet to purchase add-ons separately for recurring appointments, payments, etc. I believe this should already be included, but I suppose it's a good business strategy for the founders.

Artavazd A.

Sync with calendar and wait for it

Reviewed on 2018-12-05

Now I am happier with my productivity and this is mainly due to Cogsworth

Pros

Now it is much easier for me to have meetings. As a developer, I am an introvert with poor writing skills. This tool solved my problem of getting stressed every time I had to write an email for an appointment

Cons

I just needed a tool to embed in my emails and synchronize my calendar and I am happy with these. To understand what needs improvement, I guess one needs to use all of the features

Marine S.

very useful

Reviewed on 2018-12-10

Cogsworth saves my time and calendar synchronization is pretty easy

Pros

Cogsworth has been very effective in terms of managing my meetings and office hours. We are getting more and more clients and not having to write them thousands of emails saves my time.

Embedding Cogsworth in my email, adding it to my Google calendar is just what I need.

Cons

I would like it to have a watermark. And also, there are some payment gateways not available.

Carl D.
  • Industry: Furniture

Awesome support and really useful service

Reviewed on 2018-03-25

Just a tremendous amount of time saved, and efficiency gains.

Pros

I love that it actually works and saves me time and gets me appointments. I am on the free plan, contemplating the upgrade which at this stage is a bit expensive, but Boris tells me that new pricing tiers are imminent.

Cons

Its still a little new, so features are 90% there. Pricing is the next big thing, but both of these things will be fixed according to the CEO.

Lisa E.

Really positive and time saving app

Reviewed on 2018-04-16

Just time saving/

Pros

I like that it is really easy to sync with gsuite, and lets me just check my google calendar for my appointments booked through cogsworth.

Cons

The setup took about 15 min, which I guess isnt that bad in the grand scheme of things, but Im just really time poor.

Works as an appointment management tool

Reviewed on 2019-02-02

Pros

Founder cares and is helpful. Product simply works. Interface is modern

Cons

So many upgrades to get more features. Makes things a bit confusing

Shade O.

My GO-TO Appointment tool!

Reviewed on 2019-12-28

A joy to use! Cogsworth allows me look very professional when my clients need to schedule some time.

Pros

Cogsworth is feature-pack and so intuitive to use. Some of the features include multiple services, calendar integration, payment, buffer times, ability to select different types of meeting locations (physical location, online, etc), group bookings and the list goes on! In addition, I love how intuitive the tool is! It's easy to get setup and running FAST!

Cons

Honestly, there's really nothing I don't like about the software! The founder is open to suggestions and feedback and has implemented a lot of things based on feedback!

Sirarpi S.

The most time-saving and flexible software I could have found

Reviewed on 2018-10-27

When I was having a research on what to use for my appointments, the name itself was eye-catching and positive to me so I got interested and captured with Cogsworth. It reminded me of my childhood, winter time, watching Beauty and the Beast where there was this Cogsworth character. Cogsworth.com gave me the impression I am safe and will manage my time effectively. Whenever I get an email with the name of the company, it kind of relieves my stress.

I am a digital marketing specialist and making appointments is one of the key indicators on how professionally I can handle my meetings without spending more time.

Pros

1. No credit card required when signing up
Lots of times I didn’t sign up for a tool or a service as they required a credit card and after the trial, took money from my card without any notification.

2. It is very easy to set up
3. You can schedule multiple events
4. The form is easy to fill out
5. It is cloud-based which means I don’t have to download an app (I am always low on memory)
6. You can ask questions to the people you are going to have an appointment with

Cons

You don't have the ability to change the way the form from one question at a time to displaying all questions at once.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Smart Booking made easy

Reviewed on 2018-11-03

During this trial period, I've tested just about all the features of Cogsworth, except for the Webhooks, which is not currently available during the Trial period. It has a lot of Potential, but seeing the ADDONS on their webpage, i think subscription costs will eventually increase even for 3 businesses sharing the cost.

Pros

We are currently looking to buy a subscription to this service, since it is really convenient for Customers to book a meeting via our website. Their portal is pretty much straightforward and easy to setup. It is also easy to integrate the code to our existing website.

Cons

Maybe the least liked about Cogsworth is the portal booking interface. It needs a lot of rework as the customer can only see a week and then click on NEXT until he / she reaches the date he wants. There should be options for a MONTH view at least and then. Also after booking confirmation, there is NO LINK to BOOK ANOTHER SERVICE. There is also very minimal customizations you can do with the booking page. I was hoping it would be like booking a HOTEL.

Andranik M.

A lot of useful and time-saving features for arranging a meeting

Reviewed on 2018-11-03

If you need an appointment-making software which is easy to use and saves time, has canned responses, Cogsworth is something you will like

Pros

Cogsworth makes it easier for me to organize thousands of interviews. I keep everything organized and still have time to rest, no confusion or overbooking. If there are various topics that I want to discuss, I can create multiple events and they can choose the one related to them.

You can also ask questions to the person you are going to have an appointment with. To make their job easier, you can give them multiple choice, mark required fields and fields you would like to know but it’s not compulsory. There are stored responses which help save time and generate ideas. It is really effective for me and for my professional level. Apart from saving time, it enables you to get valuable information and make better communication, prepare better arguments for your target audience.

Cons

It does not let me white label. Sometimes I want the person not to know what software I used so that they think I have done some magic work. Other than that, I am satisfied with both the plan and the price.

Sahakanush S.

No back-and-forth emails needed!

Reviewed on 2018-11-26

Problems that Cogsworth solved for me

a) Saved my time
b) Makes everything look more professional
c) No need for an assistant
d) No missed appointment

Pros

Cogsworth website is very easy to navigate and find the information you need.

When I signed up, it was really fast to send an email and verify my account. This step was very fast and easy, I liked it a lot. This was my first impression of Cogsworth and for me, it showed the care and attention for their product and their job the team has.

Scheduling is so simple and lets me do everything in no time

Cons

I would like the free plan to have more features than it has now. I tried the "Solo" plan and it was difficult to come back to the basic plan. I would really love to have email follow-ups.

Maya S.

Simple Booking System for Local Businesses

Reviewed on 2019-02-03

Pleasantly pleased at how easy to start collecting appointments and leads

Pros

Im amazed at how easy to start setting up online bookings and appointments. Keep your identity/brand consistent with logo upload and use the custom fields provided (drag drop editor) to collect the type of input you require. Everything is hosted by cogsworth so there's no need for domain and web hosting. Time-saver and syncs with my Google calendar too.

Cons

How about setting up country filters to block out spams? In some scenarios, service providers (eg. handyman repairs, etc) only need online leads/ bookings from local areas and not elsewhere (eg. other countries).

Tigran M.

Perfect for startups

Reviewed on 2018-11-27

Pros

There are a couple of services our startup has and with Cogsworth's help, we are able to let our customers choose the service they want to talk about. As we get their emails, it becomes easier for us to contact them as leads.

Our team has scheduled working hours so the job

Cons

There is no appointment buffering; I hope it will be released soon.

David A.

Simple to arrange meetings

Reviewed on 2018-11-28

I am happy our company suggested using Cogsworth. It makes my whole week arranged and stress-free.

Pros

When you have lots of tasks to do and one of them is communicating with the clients, you never want to miss a second of your time on extra administrative tasks. Now I just share my appointment link with external people and they are able to book time with me. And when they select a time period, Cogsworth shows the available time.

Cons

It is relatively new and the features that I need, are marked as "Coming soon". I need "Custom staff timezones" feaure and once it is available, there is nothing else I require from this appontment scheduling software

Rodney R.

Outputs are remarkable

Reviewed on 2018-08-06

Pros

Customers book their dental appointments by using this software, outputs are remarkable. Confirmation comes automatically on the phone number and email. The tutorial video is really helpful.

Cons

Processing of the website is quite slow, optimization is required.

• Used Other for 1-5 months

Makes you look professional. Easy and intuitive to use with plenty of documentation.

Reviewed on 2018-04-03

Pros

The video tutorials are great. It is more than just a calendar appointment setter, it allows you to specify your services where clients can specifically book you for them. It's a great small business tool that saves valuable time.

The UI itself is blazing fast and easy to use.

Cons

Very hard to come up with dislikes actually. If anything, I am not sure if an upgrade to a pro offers a trial period or if it's an outright upgrade.

Talia M.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2020-06-17

Pros

The layout is great and very user friendly

Cons

I don't think I would change anything honestly

Segayi A.

Software Review

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

Pros

It meets all the user requirements all the automated simple requirements that the customer needs to work with when using the software... Its simply interesting and amazing

Cons

Nothing mainly the only least thing I have about the software is nothing mainly it meets all my requirements