AutoLeap

Powerful all-in-one auto repair shop software

Customer Support Software
5.0/5

Billy

Great product and people

Reviewed on 11/18/2022

AutoLeap is a great shop management software. It is everything that I was looking for. The software is easy to use and holds multiple functions. The people I've dealt with learning the software are nice, friendly and patient. Big thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Pros

This software allows me to book appointments, create estimates and invoices, order parts and keep track of my inventory. It is a great shop management software.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about it was that they were unable to transfer my customer history from my previous software. However, they can transfer from other software's. Maybe the one being used wasn't well known or didn't have those capabilities.

Johnny

love it!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2023

Pros

i love the fact that its an all in one program and that everything i need is a click away

Cons

i don't really have any cons myself i love the program

Doug

• Customer Support Software

Accounting on Autoleap is horrible!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2022

Bad. Wasted time and money for months and although they were helpful in fixing some issues, they have a long way to go to compare with the big boys in the market(Mitchell).

Pros

The text messaging and picture software works great!

Cons

There are way too many steps involved in every aspect of the system. It works well but does not save you any time. The accounting software is TERRIBLE!!! They make it impossible for you to even find out how much you did in sales for the day and forget about getting accurate numbers for sales tax and sales for the month. Impossible.

Nicholas

• Customer Support Software

Autoleap is the only software to use

Reviewed on 11/30/2022

Pros

My favorite thing about AutoLeap is how quick and easy it is to build an estimate and send quotes. I can build quotes in less than 2 minutes with parts included as compared to other softwares that would take me 15-20 minutes and they could only e-mail quotes. In AutoLeap you can text quotes and customers can approved directly from their phone.

Cons

I have had some minor issues with AutoLeap and that is having to clear your cache/cookies. Occasionally it won't let you make changes within the cloud based software. A quick erase of the cache/cookies typically fixes this. T

Jennifer

Excellent Communication

Reviewed on 12/30/2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing at answering my questions via text or call at any time. I feel reassured that I have help whenever needed.

Pros

The direct communication to our customers is critical to the success and survival of our business. Knowing that everything is integrated I now have peace of mind that our customers are not going to ever be left in limbo.

Cons

I do find the system to personally be a bit challenging to use. I don't use it daily as my service rider and technicians do so its a bit foreign to me as of yet.

Sherri

auto leap review

Reviewed on 1/27/2023

wonderful, very helpful in the whole process

Pros

intergration of systems and ease of use.

Cons

the only con is the learning curve from my old system

Cody

• Customer Support Software

Really good shop management software, easily pays for itself.

Reviewed on 1/6/2023

Very positive, extremely easy to use.

Pros

Speeds up work orders and appointments massively.

Cons

Parts and labor rates have to be defined in the system so it is a bit slow putting in new parts or labor. For instance, some labor rates and parts are only used on specific vehicles and I would like to see an option to just enter the name and rates instead of going through the process of adding it as a canned part or labor.

Angela

AutoLeap is Fabulous

Reviewed on 12/6/2022

I really like this program and the ease of use. I would have preferred an in-person training rather than the zoom meetings. I am a hands on person and would rather have a person show me how to do something rather than tell me.

Pros

This product is easy to use and helps us keep track of our customers and their vehicles. I appreciate the fact that it integrates with QB online

Cons

I do not like the fact that it is very easy to duplicate a work order mistakenly and that you have to put the tech on the calendar and re-enter them on the RO

Nathan

From parts store/mechanic shop

Reviewed on 12/15/2022

Experience has been very good! The staff has all been very helpful!!

Pros

The calendar appointment/reminder will keep customers informed of their appointment! Especially with this busy life nowadays! The support team has been amazing to work with!!

Cons

Inputting parts sales to each estimate. Have to have different name for each product. Should have a category for the part then the part numbers will all change or have a line code in my opinion.

Michele

Robert Lyon Trucking

Reviewed on 1/13/2023

My experience has been great. The level of customer service and training has been excellent. In a time of lack of customer service, Auto Leap is has the best I've encountered

Pros

I am very new this industry. I was overwhelmed at first. The training sessions and the one on one are above and beyond. I learned to use this software in a very short time.

Cons

I am not qualified and have not used it long enough to know what else I need or want

Rick

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic product to help manage small to mid sized shops

Reviewed on 3/4/2021

AutoLeap has demonstrated its flexibility and willingness to adapt it's product to my needs to most effectively run my business.

Pros

I am especially pleased with the ease of use for both the office staff and the automotive techs. The software allows us to eliminate all the paper notes and labor tracking that was cumbersome, time consuming and not as accurate as I needed. AutoLeap provides a great way to manage all phases of customer care starting with original intake and scheduling, through cost estimation, assignment of tasks, invoicing and archiving. It is also allowing me to more accurately track the work of all technicians and assess the efficiency of each technician. In addition, AutoLeap allows me to get a snapshot view of the profitability of each invoice.

Cons

At this point I don't have any major complaints. If I had to write one thing is that the software is new and they are still adding features. But, that is also a plus because the product development team takes into consideration customer feedback and makes rapid modifications to accommodate the needs of the shop.

Shopmonkey, NAPA TRACS and ALLDATA

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

I stopped using Mitchell as soon as my contracted ended because its resources had little relevance to the cars and trucks made prior to 1985.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

As a mid-sized classic car repair, service and restoration shop it is hard to find software that meets the needs of my business. The cost of parts vary from car to car; as does the amount of labor hours to remove, replace and repair the multitude of cars built between the 1930s and the 1980s. I need software that can adapt to my needs; rather than forcing me to find workarounds for a program that was designed for a typical auto shop where the cost of parts are more standardized and bench hours are fixed. In the classic car industry, we often don't know what we will find until the project is started. AutoLeap enables me to better provide the customer with a ballpark range for the repairs sought; rather than a daily fixed estimate that looks more like a fixed bod.
Alisha

Thank YOU AutoLeap!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2021

Before we started using AutoLeap, as a start up company, it was a lot harder for us to track and ensure customers were able to conduct business with us with ease and in a timely manner. In the beginning, I was skeptical, but from the VERY first contact that was made with us, AutoLeap’s employee’s have done EVERYTHING and MORE to ensure that our business runs successfully. They have went above and beyond to support and listen to our ideas when needing to tweak anything for our benefit with in the AutoLeap software. I am extremely impressed by AutoLeap as a whole!! Thank you for making MY job easier!!

Pros

The ease of using the AutoLeap software. It has been so easy to learn and implement it into our work routine.

Cons

……. Still thinking….. Not REALLY anything….. 😊

ARI

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

The support and customer service is what has sold AutoLeap for me!
Benjamin

• Customer Support Software

Time saving shop management software!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2022

Pros

Creating estimates with Autoleap is going to save me so much time compared to the other software I have been using for the past 2 years. I am a small business owner with just 2 people in the shop, so time savings is critical. It is easy to use. The Quickbooks integrations is also going to save me time after hours. No more manually typing RO's on a 2nd time after hours. Being able to send customer DVI's is also another great way to help communicate with customer's and show them what I am seeing with their vehicles. I did a lot of shopping around and decided to go with Autoleap because of the number of features and the price was excellent. The value is phenomenal. Any shops out there looking for a great shop management software, I recommend you try Autoleap!

Cons

I have no complaints about Autoleap. The software is great, and the support staff have been extremely helpful getting me trained and ready to use this in my shop.

Shopmonkey, Shopware and Shop Boss

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

More features for less money. A lot better value and the support staff is extremely helpful!
Maria

Excellent System

Reviewed on 1/25/2022

This program is excellent. very easy to use and to navigate.

Pros

Very easy to use. user friendly. easy to navigate through program.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike ... everything is great!

TireShop

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Mitchell is not user friendly at all.

Mitchell RepairCenter

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

I was impressed with features and how easy it was to navigate thru program. Also, the training we recived from Sharon.
Darak

• Customer Support Software

Amazing software at a great rate

Reviewed on 8/3/2021

My overall experience with auto leap has been amazing. They have helped with the transition into using the software as well as helped with training and answered any questions I have had promptly. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for software of similar style.

Pros

I like the ease of use and automatic things it does for me to make my job easier.

Cons

Usability on tablet. However they have taken great steps to help improve that since I’ve been using the software.

Shopmonkey and PartsTech

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Ease of transition into using software, ease of use within software. Compatibility with parts distributors near me. And affordability for the software. Great customer service team and trainers for the software.
Kevin

AutoLeap is what’s ^UP^! 😊 ^^

Reviewed on 3/29/2021

As the business owner AND the technician, I appreciate the overall package that AutoLeap offers. I can perform daily tasks with ease and this software really takes a ton of stress off my shoulders. Knowing AutoLeap has my back and most importantly, genuinely caring about my companies future means everything! THAT means the most to me!

Pros

AutoLeap makes sense!! As a mechanic, It just makes sense to me. The tools AutoLeap adds to my business is PRICELESS!!

Cons

…………. SILENCE………….
Enough. Said.

Ali

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 9/10/2021

From the beginning, AutoLeap has bene great! The set up was easy and the team helped us every step of the way.

Pros

This product makes my life easier. My clients have been raving about the ease of the communication and they love it as well so I am VERY happy. I'm so glad that I swtiched

Cons

No cons as of yet! I know the team is very open to feedback.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

The ease of use and the team! The best choice
George

• Customer Support Software

Everything you need, and then some!

Reviewed on 4/11/2022

Pros

The main attraction with AutoLeap is definitely the user interface. Also, the staff were not only very knowledgeable, but they were also super welcoming, took the time to listen to us, and fully understand our business needs.

Cons

There aren't too many things we dislike about AutoLeap.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

AutoLeap offered more features for a smaller price.
Teresa

Loving AutoLeap!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2021

I cannot believe all we were missing before making the switch. I do not ever want to go back!!

Pros

AutoLeap made converting from our old shop management program so easy. Their customer service is first rate! They respond rapidly to any questions or concerns we have. The ease of use makes learning a new system quick to understand and start using. They are constantly updating and improving the program. They are quick to listen to and implement our suggestions when feasible and, when they cannot, they have a team of engineers working behind the scenes to find a way to make it feasible for future updates. Using AutoLeap enables us to be more efficient in all aspects of our business - scheduling and reminders, digital inspections capable of taking photos and videos and attaching them to the inspections for customers to review, building estimates, parts ordering, communicating with our customers, employee time tracking, invoicing, billing, shop and inventory management, and integration with QuickBooks Online. I highly recommend AutoLeap without hesitation!!

Cons

AutoLeap is a relatively new company so there are some growing pains as they learn more what the industry needs and expects from shop management programs. The repair manuals and guides are not quite up to speed yet (or at least what we were used to), but they are working hard to get it where it needs to be. Our only struggle with making the switch was we were not already using QuickBooks Online (QBO) - so our integration to that was very slow (NOT AN AUTOLEAP ISSUE - it was ours!). I strongly recommend making the switch to QBO FIRST before making the switch to AutoLeap.

Cody

Review of auto leap

Reviewed on 12/2/2022

Friendly service easy help and guidance above and beyond

Pros

The con thing is huge along with labor times makes things quicker. Still a good amount of services that aren’t in there but that’s not on you. In time with updates this program is amazing

Cons

Not all labor rates and jobs listed such as wiring harness installation, ecm pcm bcm reprogramming or flashing, just needs some updates

Just wasn’t what I needed

Housecall Pro

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

First person to guide me through quicker
Gordon
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Finally a Automotive softwear company that works with you

Reviewed on 11/16/2022

Speed and ability to write estimates and incorporate parts into the estimate quickly

Pros

I practiced alot with the trial Software. ( Sandbox) and was able to get comfortable with going "Live". The personal help from my account adviser, ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] ) , has made this a great experience. I have not been too happy with my current Software Manage provider. They tell you to go to our" Self Serve" online help. Auto Leap has Actual people that you meet with online to teach you and Support is always a call away!

Cons

Have not used it enough yet to see what changes I may request in the future,

LIsa

Great Program/Fast customer help

Reviewed on 8/26/2021

Love that when I have a question or need help with the software all I have to do is hit the ? button, ask and the response time is quick. Always have an answer with an example to be helpful. They do not make you feel like you cannot ask a question or no question is too small.

Pros

The ease of use and learning the software.

Cons

There are a couple of reports that would be helpful to our business that are not available at this time. However, the team is working on a solution for us!

Sheri

AutoLeap Review

Reviewed on 11/14/2022

Pros

The AL Program has made my life easier starting with the appointment calendar, to the License plate look up/Vin# for precise part searches for each individual vehicle. Once set up on your billing and invoicing you have a piece of mind that your billing is accurate every time you enter a customer.

Cons

I don't think there's anything I don't like about AL, I've only been on this program for 4 months, I'm still learning how to use this program and whenever I need help, your support team was always there to answer and resolve my problems.

Ben

Can’t beat autoleap!

Reviewed on 11/24/2022

Pros

I love how easy it is to use while integrating everything into one easy source. Keep you organized while staying efficient which makes you more professional while making you more money.

Cons

Would love a mobile app version for easier use on the go.

Linda

Outstanding

Reviewed on 11/2/2022

Very good experience. What I like best of all is the support you receive.... Just Awesome!!!! and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is wonderful.

Pros

Ease of use and learning curve is easy!

Cons

Sometimes the pages load slow but you can refresh to fix, so no real problem