AutoLeap

Powerful all-in-one auto repair & tire shop software

4.8/5
4.8/5
4.7/5
Customer Support Software
4.9/5

Collin
Collin

• Customer Support Software

The must have software for any reputable shop

Reviewed on 2023-11-29

Pros

The marketing module has already made up for the price difference and I’ve only sent out ONE marketing campaign text so far.
This will most definitely boost my productivity, profitability and income for my business and family.

Cons

Doesn’t work very well on a phone which I use quite often because we’re a mobile mechanic service but that’s an easy fix with a tablet.

Brian

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 2024-02-29

Pros

Everything. The help getting set up was great and i love the reporting

Cons

How it back dates a payment on the reports. I Print a daily report and if something gets invoices but not paid it changes my daily report days later when they do pay.

Carl

• Customer Support Software

Do not purchase if you are a small shop!

Reviewed on 2023-03-01

Hello, I am the owner of a small shop in Elko MN, I chose to use AutoLeap in an effort to help manage and track my customers and inventory. I was told [sensitive content hidden] Auto Parts would be available to me and I would have full integration with there parts ordering through AutoLeap. Since day 1, two months ago, I have not been able to use this feature. They tell me its a third party issue they are not responsible for and will not refund my money. I am told my commitment to them is very important!! I guess there commitment to there customer is far less important. I was also told Motors repair guide was apart of my purchase as well, Motors works on 25% of the cars and when asked about it, I was told "change the year of the car, and it might work" and also told I should just get another repair guide software because they all have "holes" and every shop has multiple guides. They have my money, and I have part of a software program. They do not deliver what they promise, maybe If I was a bigger shop, but I am not!! Don't put yourself through the stress pencil and paper is easier

Pros

I do not have Many pros at all do to lack of operation.

Cons

AutoLeap does not provide services they promise before purchase. I am a small shop and not important enough for Autolead to correct there failures.

Shopmonkey and Mitchell RepairCenter

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Was told they had all the same functionality as the good companies but the customer service and support for the smaller shops like mine. THEY DO NOT
Dusty

AutoLeap review

Reviewed on 2024-01-15

Pretty happy with the whole process really. [sensitive content hidden] has helped and answered any question we have had.

Pros

The overall process, the integration of part vendors and labor

Cons

could be better with national fleet account

Shopmonkey

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Started my own business and Autoleap was the right choice for us.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

It fit are needs the best and we decided to go with it

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Dusty, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

tom

support team with autoleap

Reviewed on 2024-02-23

overall 9 out of 10 but growing on me more and more everyday

overall 9 out of 10 but growing on me more and more everyday

Pros

the way all of there employees especially afan helps us learn it

Cons

cant say much here overall i like it a lot

Mindy

Awesome New System

Reviewed on 2024-03-25

I love the sytem and all the team over at auto leap, they are very helpful and update and take feed back on suggestions and implent them to work better for there customers.

Pros

I love that we can start a estimate ,save all the data , track hours, labor and syn to qucik books . The calendar for the program is supper help full.

Cons

Starting something new, its alwasy tought to learn a new system but it went pretty smooth.There quick support team has been great.

Josh

Completely Satisfied

Reviewed on 2024-02-28

Pros

I'm happy to have come across AutoLeap. It has helped me maintain perfect order of all work that goes through the shop. I'm able to look up work history, refer to past notes,
find individual invoices, keep accounting up to date without sacrificing personal time.

Cons

None to share at this time. This product has had a positive effect on the shop.

Krisendra

Great Product

Reviewed on 2024-02-23

Pros

Auto Leap has all the bells and whistles that we were looking for in a software. From building estimates, sending invoices, reminders to customers, etc.

Cons

Everything has been great, from the staff who assisted us with implementation to the product itself. There are a few enhancement requests that our shop suggested, but really minor details.

Sal

• Customer Support Software

If only I signed up sooner!!!!!

Reviewed on 2024-02-29

Pros

The overall ease of using the system is very user friendly, lay out is easy to understand, and functionality has been extremely useful with not only our staff, but with customers as well.

Cons

Love the fact that payments can be accepted via text, email, and in person.......however the option for tipping is not available and is having a negative impact on our bottom line.

tyler
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Autoleap review

Reviewed on 2024-03-08

It's been a relatively simple process to get started and the support is there when you need it.

Pros

The platform is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

The training sessions were drawn out a bit further than expected but that was due in part to our own scheduling conflicts.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Tyler, thank you for the wonderful review.

Rick

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic product to help manage small to mid sized shops

Reviewed on 2021-03-04

AutoLeap has demonstrated its flexibility and willingness to adapt it's product to my needs to most effectively run my business.

Pros

I am especially pleased with the ease of use for both the office staff and the automotive techs. The software allows us to eliminate all the paper notes and labor tracking that was cumbersome, time consuming and not as accurate as I needed. AutoLeap provides a great way to manage all phases of customer care starting with original intake and scheduling, through cost estimation, assignment of tasks, invoicing and archiving. It is also allowing me to more accurately track the work of all technicians and assess the efficiency of each technician. In addition, AutoLeap allows me to get a snapshot view of the profitability of each invoice.

Cons

At this point I don't have any major complaints. If I had to write one thing is that the software is new and they are still adding features. But, that is also a plus because the product development team takes into consideration customer feedback and makes rapid modifications to accommodate the needs of the shop.

Shopmonkey, NAPA TRACS and ALLDATA

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

I stopped using Mitchell as soon as my contracted ended because its resources had little relevance to the cars and trucks made prior to 1985.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

As a mid-sized classic car repair, service and restoration shop it is hard to find software that meets the needs of my business. The cost of parts vary from car to car; as does the amount of labor hours to remove, replace and repair the multitude of cars built between the 1930s and the 1980s. I need software that can adapt to my needs; rather than forcing me to find workarounds for a program that was designed for a typical auto shop where the cost of parts are more standardized and bench hours are fixed. In the classic car industry, we often don't know what we will find until the project is started. AutoLeap enables me to better provide the customer with a ballpark range for the repairs sought; rather than a daily fixed estimate that looks more like a fixed bod.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Rick, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Rhonda

AutoLeap Advantage

Reviewed on 2022-12-08

With little experience in the industry I have been able to stay on top of my repair shop with ease. AutoLeap was truly a God send when starting a business without any knowledge of estimating or parts ordering. The software makes everything manageable and allows me to know what's going on in my company 24 hours a day. What I like most about AutoLeap is the outstanding customer service. Every question is answered and you are assigned a personal representative who holds your hand through the entire process. Our representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing, patient, and has helped me work through every issue without frustration. It's rare something is as easy to set up as they say when they're selling it but AutoLeap goes far beyond the sale.

Pros

The AutoLeap software was a life changer for me. After months of researching software options for our new business we narrowed it down to three companies. I scheduled an AutoLeap demo and instantly made the decision that this was the best bet for us. AutoLeap had done an amazing job of designing a program that handles your shop. It's not an accounting software, but it handles the day-to-day needs of your business from scheduling through invoicing. It has allowed me to remain proactive and pay close attention to my company even when I can't be there. I highly recommend a demo, once you see it you'll find there is no need to continue shopping.

Cons

So far I can't find anything I don't love about AutoLeap. I'd like to offer something so I sound real, but I have to say from the software to the customer service they are second to none.

Shopmonkey and Mitchell RepairCenter

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

The demo showed me they offered everything I was looking for in an easy to use format. Even better was the demo process, they answered every question I had and spent a great deal of time showing me how my business would benefit. It was easy to see how AutoLeap would save time allowing me to increase my bottom line.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Rhonda, thank you for sharing your incredible experience with AutoLeap! We're thrilled to have played a part in making your shop management easier and more efficient.

Michael

New shop software

Reviewed on 2023-07-10

I have solved with one software how to efficiently send quotes/estimates to clients as well as collect payments electronically. In addition, AutoLeap generates the Google Reviews automatically, which helps myself a lot not having to do this manually each time for each client.

Pros

The features, out of the variety of items our Team likes, that most stood out so far is the carmax and motor functionality to quickly estimate work and send for approval to clients; in addition to being able to track the investments client's are making in their vehicles with the CARMAX update tool.

Cons

The integration was a bit difficult for me to begin with, as I had used another software just recently and found results with it; however, after being guided by my onboarding associate, I quickly found the software very intuitive and easy to use.

Mitchell RepairCenter

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

AutoLeap generates Google Reviews, and I can easily look at fluid capacities and images for repairs.

Tekmetric

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

The software was very easy to use, and I can communicate with 2-way messaging with clients amongst other things.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Michael, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Zachery

Review - AutoLeap Experience

Reviewed on 2023-12-08

Its getting better, Overall once we are fully up and running, the system will do what I need it to.

Pros

Being able to get all the customer information in - Pictures, videos, scans, etc.

Cons

All the clicks, and how long it takes to register a customer.

ALLDATA and Motor Admin

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Wanted more than Freshbooks could offer, also wanted a marketing range that didn't need to be managed daily.

FreshBooks

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Autoleap gave both sides - admin and tech - others gave one or the other.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Zachery. Thank you for sharing your AutoLeap experience. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of inputting customer information and acknowledge your concerns about the registration process. We're here to support you as you continue using AutoLeap.

Lynn

Northside Auto Review

Reviewed on 2023-01-16

CRM, reviews, ease of use.

CRM, reviews, ease of use.

Pros

Estimating for your customer, CRM, sending estimates, invoices and reviews. Reviews are helping us greatly and are working. Easy reporting. Modern feel to the software for us and the customers.

Cons

Some of the inventory tracking is not the best, integrations are not working 100%, wish it was integrated with prodemand instead of motor (motor seems to not have as much and not be as reliable), accounting software right in the software would be a huge plus.

AMS Protractor

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Manager SE is not as modern, needs too many integrations, bogs down the computer, slow, hard to track inventory and run certain reports. Manager SE does not do CRM well and does nothing for reviews.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Ease of use for our staff. Modern feel of Autoleap.
Rick

Fabulous Product

Reviewed on 2021-11-11

Awsome

Awsome

Pros

Ease of use, very intuitive, great support

Cons

nothing at this time. they keep improving

Shopmonkey and AMS Protractor

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Looking for a more streamline and modern software with all the right features

GEM-CAR

Google review functionality

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Rick, we're grateful for your kind review.

Benjamin

• Customer Support Software

Time saving shop management software!!

Reviewed on 2022-03-18

Pros

Creating estimates with Autoleap is going to save me so much time compared to the other software I have been using for the past 2 years. I am a small business owner with just 2 people in the shop, so time savings is critical. It is easy to use. The Quickbooks integrations is also going to save me time after hours. No more manually typing RO's on a 2nd time after hours. Being able to send customer DVI's is also another great way to help communicate with customer's and show them what I am seeing with their vehicles. I did a lot of shopping around and decided to go with Autoleap because of the number of features and the price was excellent. The value is phenomenal. Any shops out there looking for a great shop management software, I recommend you try Autoleap!

Cons

I have no complaints about Autoleap. The software is great, and the support staff have been extremely helpful getting me trained and ready to use this in my shop.

Shopmonkey, Shopware and Shop Boss

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

More features for less money. A lot better value and the support staff is extremely helpful!

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Benjamin, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re glad to hear that AutoLeap is saving you time!

Cera

Best All Encompassing Software

Reviewed on 2021-06-09

This program makes it so much easier to schedule, assign, and keep track of work. We will never use anything else.

Pros

It is very easy to use, connects my techs in the back with the front office, the customer support is amazing, any time I have a question or suggestion they are right on top of it.

Cons

The lack of ability to assign work to more than one technician, however, I called my contact about this and they're working on it! Great customer service!!

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Cera, thanks for such a fantastic review.

Shawn

• Customer Support Software

If you're thinking about it, JUST GET IT!

Reviewed on 2022-11-23

I opened my buisness from the start with autoleap, I have used various other types of shop management tools at previous jobs, and this is by far the best. Even compared to the "legacy" systems like lankar, Mitchell, and all data. Integration, setup and use is seamless and easy, and the the staff has been very helpful, my implementation specialists [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been there at the click of a text, or email whenever we needed her to help out no matter how big or small the issue.

Pros

There are too many features to list to be able to say which I like the most, but it would likely be the integration with motor to be able to get labour times, repair information, vin decoding, and so easily create estimates for customers. Been using the software very heavily for the last 2 weeks in a low bandwidth internet area, and not once has it stalled, waited to buffer, or crashed.

Cons

The only "cons" I can think of is being unable to delete customers or vehicles if incorrectly entered, but you are able to check them as "inactive" which essentially works the same. So it's not a problem, just an irritation

Identifix and Mitchell RepairCenter

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Seemed to be a better fit for my buisness, and it was!
Caroline

York Automotive

Reviewed on 2023-03-10

Julia has been absolutely fantastic. There are a lot of things that are going to be a learning curve, and some things that make life a little more difficult. But, overall, its going to work out just fine.

Pros

I like the options and opportunity it has for us to use more technology and integrate everything into one, even though we wont utilize that, it is a good potential for us.

Cons

We always print everything for our customers and there are quite a few steps for printing things on AL, and the print format is extremely small and hard to read. We have a lot of older customers, many with flip phones. AL should have opportunity for us still to do everything on paper, not just encourage only online.

Alex

The software we needed!

Reviewed on 2024-02-14

Overall it’s a great product. I enjoy using it and I don’t see us switching anytime soon.

Pros

I can run my business efficiently! I love the support!

Cons

It’s missing a labor matrix like it’s competitors

Shop Boss

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Autoleap had more to offer for the price. And AutoLeap is easier to use.

Tekmetric

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

They called me and showed me what they had to offer.
Kari

AutoLeap is easy

Reviewed on 2023-11-30

Customer service has been great and the program overall is great so far

Customer service has been great and the program overall is great so far

Pros

Cloud based, easy to use, easy to learn, functionality

Cons

Parts ordering is a few more steps than I'm used to so I have to get used to that

Shop4D and Tekmetric

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Wanted something cloud based and with a little more built in functionality

NAPA TRACS
Nicholas

• Customer Support Software

Autoleap is the only software to use

Reviewed on 2022-11-30

Pros

My favorite thing about AutoLeap is how quick and easy it is to build an estimate and send quotes. I can build quotes in less than 2 minutes with parts included as compared to other softwares that would take me 15-20 minutes and they could only e-mail quotes. In AutoLeap you can text quotes and customers can approved directly from their phone.

Cons

I have had some minor issues with AutoLeap and that is having to clear your cache/cookies. Occasionally it won't let you make changes within the cloud based software. A quick erase of the cache/cookies typically fixes this. T

Cody

Delong Auto Care

Reviewed on 2023-05-03

Customer interactions have been much better in the time we have used the system, being able to automatically send them reminders and confirmations has helped us keep in a more constant commination with customers. Overall, I'm happy we have switched to AutoLeap.

Pros

I like the scheduling, our previous system would not let us put the same job over more than one day. We had to constantly drag big jobs to the next day. Being able to send people their invoices and estimates for approval is helpful as well. Automatic reminders and appointment confirmations when creating an estimate has made things easier for customers to not miss appointments. Intergration with PartsTech is much better than our previous systems parts ordering too, I am able to make estimates with parts much faster.

Cons

Most of the things I dislike are more of a personal preference and do not really effect my opinion of the system itself. Overall, I have no real complaints.

Shopmonkey

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Unhappy with their system.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

AutoLeap had more features.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Cody, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

Teresa

Loving AutoLeap!!

Reviewed on 2021-07-25

I cannot believe all we were missing before making the switch. I do not ever want to go back!!

Pros

AutoLeap made converting from our old shop management program so easy. Their customer service is first rate! They respond rapidly to any questions or concerns we have. The ease of use makes learning a new system quick to understand and start using. They are constantly updating and improving the program. They are quick to listen to and implement our suggestions when feasible and, when they cannot, they have a team of engineers working behind the scenes to find a way to make it feasible for future updates. Using AutoLeap enables us to be more efficient in all aspects of our business - scheduling and reminders, digital inspections capable of taking photos and videos and attaching them to the inspections for customers to review, building estimates, parts ordering, communicating with our customers, employee time tracking, invoicing, billing, shop and inventory management, and integration with QuickBooks Online. I highly recommend AutoLeap without hesitation!!

Cons

AutoLeap is a relatively new company so there are some growing pains as they learn more what the industry needs and expects from shop management programs. The repair manuals and guides are not quite up to speed yet (or at least what we were used to), but they are working hard to get it where it needs to be. Our only struggle with making the switch was we were not already using QuickBooks Online (QBO) - so our integration to that was very slow (NOT AN AUTOLEAP ISSUE - it was ours!). I strongly recommend making the switch to QBO FIRST before making the switch to AutoLeap.