Filter by
Showing 2 reviews of 1

Inperium Sell

Customer relationship management software for sales teams

5 /5 (1 review) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 2 reviews of 1
Hanwey S.

A Powerful Sales CRM with All the Features my Team Needs

Reviewed on 2020-12-29

Overall, a very balanced CRM with lots of powerful features and intuitive interface. The Inperium team did a great job onboarding our sales department and ensuring that our sales process runs smoothly using Inperium Sell as a backbone application. Kudos to team for all their efforts! Cannot wait for Inperium Talk to come out, as we are participating in the beta program of their cloud-based business phone solution.

Pros

The built-in quoting engine saves my team a ton of time. It is so well integrated into the product - we are saving many hours every week just on that one. Another awesome feature that Inperium has is the dashboard view - I can easily see how we are doing on achieving the quarterly goals in terms of pipeline and bookings. There are other things that save me and my team a ton of time every week, such as the ability to create multiple pipeline views, custom fields to store the additional customer information. Finally, the API documentation is very extensive - we managed to connect Inperium Sell with other applications we are using to run our business in a matter of a few hours. Overall, a very solid CRM for both small businesses and mid-sized organizations.

Cons

Adding more out-of-the-box reports for sales managers would be a nice addition to the product. However, from our customer success engineer, we have learned that this is already part of the upcoming release.