influence

Influencer marketing, brand & campaign management software

4.7 /5 (35 reviews) Write a Review!

Amelia W.

INFLUENCE.CO

Reviewed on 2020-09-28

Influence offers me everything I need and more.

Pros

Influence.co isn't software. It's an online platform. I love how easy it makes connecting with existing people from within my network as well as new people, both clients and associates.

Cons

So far, I haven't noticed any problems or things I'd prefer it included that it doesn't already include.

Response from Marmont

Wow, thank you so much for the raving review Amelia! So happy hear about your success while working with us.

Kevin C.

What are great product!

Reviewed on 2020-09-28

Pros

The Influence.co team is very helpful and invested in our success. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company has been on multiple calls with me and has offered some great pointers. My account manager is also fantastic and has been a great help.

I love that the influencers on this platform are very responsive and really like the Influence.co platform. That makes my job very easy.

Cons

I wish there were some more paid options to reach more influencers quicker.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for the kind review Kevin. I am pleased to hear about the positive experience you had while working with our team as well.

When trying to reach more influencers you can also do your own outreach as well and hopefully gain more applicants this way.

• Industry: Human Resources

best influencer community

very good

Pros

its really usefull and they are extremelly professional

Cons

nothing there i dont like, i just expect to it grow more and more

Response from Marmont

Thank you very much for leaving such a kind review, I hope you continue to see growth while working with us.

Rebecca T.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Such an amazing software

Reviewed on 2020-09-22

I can catch the right reach!

Pros

I can say that this software is life, it's like oxygen ! And it helps me a lot to grow my business very professionally

Cons

I loved all the software! It's simply amazing!

Response from Marmont

Thank you for the positive review Rebecca, I'm glad you enjoy the software and have seen growth since working with us.

Anuja J.

• Customer Support Software

Great way to connect with like-minded influencers!

Reviewed on 2020-11-30

Influence.co has changed our outreach strategy and has connected us with link-minded influencers in ways that would not have been possible otherwise!

Pros

Influence.co is extremely easy to use, has a wonderful database of thoughtful and engaged influencers and is led by a very helpful team. The entire system is designed to help companies large and small succeed in building long term relationships with influencers.

Cons

The software has a lot of features and as a new user, I think it needed a bit more of an education in setting filters so find the influencers I was looking for.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a raving review Anuja!

Harold E.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Good to Network

Reviewed on 2020-09-30

I like the idea of it but would probably need more guidance to keep using.

Pros

I like that idea of making it easier for businesses to meet and hire influencers.

Cons

It's a little difficult to get involved with software.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for the kind review, you can always refer to our recourse center if you are unsure about a feature or idea. https://resources.influence.co

Imad L.

`perfect

Reviewed on 2020-09-28

Pros

a considerable time saving in the search for influencers

Cons

the price is not public los d'inscription

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving a positive review Imad. I'm happy we could save you some time in your search for Influencers so you could refocus that time elsewhere.

Augustine O.

Influence.co

Reviewed on 2020-09-28

Pros

Great way to recruit influencers to assist in marketing your brand

Cons

It was a little confusing targeting US only. Got a lot of recruits from outside USA

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving a great review. We allow campaigns to include a target location, anyone outside that location will not be able to apply. Hopefully this helps for your next campaign with us.

Aastha A.

• Customer Support Software

Influence- An easy to use and results-friendly app

Reviewed on 2020-09-29

AMAZING.SUPPORTIVE AND ONE OF THE BEST SOFTWARES I HAVE USED TILL DATE. Too good to be real.

Pros

Amazon Storefronts filters! Truly a pioneer in this respect. So easy to find people, reach out to them and stay connected. The feed is such an influencer discovery platform at Influence.co. The feature to invite influencers to your campaigns, ease to launch campaigns, accept reject and consider applications, makes my day better and work a lot easier.

Cons

I loved everything about the software. Truly. No hardships faced as such.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for such a wonderful review. Im so glad you had a positive experience when working with us Aastha!

Lyndsie L.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Best Way to Social Media Market!

Reviewed on 2020-10-03

An Amazing Experience!

Pros

Its extremely helpful and easy to navigate. They also have a wide variety of serious brands and influencers to help your business grow and reach it's maximum potential.

Cons

Absolutely nothing about this site that could be said negatively. I adore it!

Response from Marmont

Lyndsie, thank you for leaving such a raving review. Its so amazing to see our members have a positive experience!

Sian O.

Reviewed on 2020-10-01

As a new user my experience so far is certainly a positive one, and I am excited to see the results.

Pros

I have recently started using Influence.co to create a campaign for my business. I love how easy it is to use, and gave me access to thousands of influencers within minutes, instead of spending hours trawling the internet searching for suitable candidates to approach.

Cons

So far, I have yet to come across any cons.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Sian. We love hearing about the positive experiences here on Influence.co

Nicholas O.

Good Software, Poor Influencers

Reviewed on 2021-02-04

It was okay. Thought it was overpriced, staff was kind and helpful, software was good, however the management was unresponsive and the influencers on the platform weren't high quality.

Pros

The software makes a lot of sense in terms of the requirements. The customer service and account team is pretty helpful. Management is not at all

Cons

The influencers might aid in brand awareness, but they do not convert. There are a lot of fake profiles, or profiles w/ fake followers. Super commercialized influencers.

Alyssa T.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very easy to set up!

Reviewed on 2020-12-21

Pros

What I like most about influence.co is how easy it is to set up. Within an hour you can customize your profile and create a campaign.

Cons

I know they're working on this, but the ability to send and receive attachments would be a major improvement.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a great review Alyssa. It always makes us happy when we hear our customers are navigating the platform with ease. As you said, we are working on adding attachments within messenger and we are excited to launch this feature!

Leanne K.

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2020-12-22

Very positive experience

Pros

Cuts down the time needed to find potential influencers and creates a seamless communication process

Cons

I would love to see more for businesses to collaborate with each other in terms of creating multi-product giveaways.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review Leanne. Communication is very important to us so we are happy to hear about your positive experience. Brands working with one another could be a wonderful experience on the platform, we will start to encourage this more!

Alberto B.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Super recommended

Reviewed on 2020-09-30

Pros

Ease of use and the outcome you can reach to promote your brand.

Cons

There are non cons or feature I didn't liked about Influence!

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review Alberto. We love to hear about positive experiences.

Danny H.
  • Industry: Building Materials

free trial

Reviewed on 2020-09-28

Pros

connecting with influencers (although nothing ever came of it)

Cons

Not actually confirming an influencer - Steep price.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for the positive review Danny!

Renata K.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

Good value for the money - time saver

Reviewed on 2020-10-02

Influencer marketing made easy.

Pros

Saves time networking through Instagram, makes sure I'm able to coordinate with people who fit our budget

Cons

This is my gripe with any paid software, it's always better if it's free!

Response from Marmont

Renata, thank you for leaving such a positive review. I am happy to read that we saved you so much time and you had a successful experience.

Georgia N.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Easy

Reviewed on 2020-09-29

Pros

I love the ease and being able to look through profiles and find influencers you are looking for.

Cons

I found that many influencers aren't active on here so it makes contacting them harder.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for the positive review Georgia. Great feedback about the non active users, we are actively working on this.

Busisiwe N.
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

influence is just the best

Reviewed on 2020-10-01

Intergration with other apps

Cons

Desired features
number of influencers

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a great review Busisiwe, your opinion is always important to us.

Ahmos D.

Great Network for local businesses

Reviewed on 2020-09-25

Pros

I love the accessibility that this platform brings. I truly love how it connects you to the right influencer that can serve as your spokesperson or brand ambassador.

Cons

I have to say there are no cons for me so far as a marketer using this platform.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, we look forward to connecting great influencers with incredible brands like yourself.

Peter G.

Mobilization Magic

Reviewed on 2020-10-03

Fantastic

Pros

It allowed me to promote my crowd funding campaign

Cons

not sure what to say here I liked what they did for me

Response from Marmont

Thanks for leaving a positive review Peter. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with what we did for you.

Camryn H.

• Customer Support Software

A must need for small businesses

Reviewed on 2020-09-25

Overall, I think influence.co is a phenomenal platform for small business users!

Pros

Extremely easy to set up and use. You are provided with templates and instructions on how to run your campaigns.

Cons

At times the amount of users is inconsistent. I’m some campaigns I’ve received tons of applications and on others barely a handful.

Response from Marmont

Thanks for the positive review Camryn. Its so nice to hear you had an easy and positive experience.

Drishti S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

The most informed place to look for influencers

Reviewed on 2020-10-04

The overall experience for me has been extremely good. I would definitely recommend this platform to all businesses looking out for influencer collaborations.

Pros

The software provides an ease of navigation while looking for influencers. It has something for everyone. One can connect to innumerable influencers through this platform based on their preferences, industry, budget, geographies and type of work. The platform is easy to use, very user friendly and does not require a lot of learning. For anyone looking out for influencers to promote your brand, this is the best platform out there!
From an influencer point of view as well, I think the platform provides a space to not only established ones but also to those just starting out by helping them connect with businesses.

Cons

Some people have fake profiles that sometimes may leave you stranded and impact your experience but I think that is a part and parcel of every platform. There is nothing else that I can think of.

Response from Marmont

Wow, thank you Drishti for leaving such a wonderful review and great feedback. We have been working on filtering out older profiles and spam users.

Thao P.

Great, easy-to-use platform!

Reviewed on 2020-09-17

Pros

It is a very easy to use platform. I did not have to spend a huge amount of time learning what it was about, what the company does, and how to navigate through everything. I'm very busy and do not have time to watch endless tutorial videos or going through numerous onboardings just to understand what's going on. This platform was quick to learn, very intuitive design, and I like that the goal of the platform is to create a community and not just a place for money exchange.

Cons

The content in the feed could be better optimized to be more applicable to the users such as information for brands to create better campaigns or information for influencers to market themselves better to brands.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Thao. We are working on the content that emerges in the feed and hopefully you will start to see some positive changes!

Andrew M.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

My Experience with influence

Reviewed on 2020-10-05

Pros

its is easy to get started with, and the free introduction via zoom was good to learn a bit more about the product

Cons

contact with influencers, as wasn't quite sure how to approach them or answer som of what they wer were asking.

Response from Marmont

Andrew, I'm happy to hear you had an easy time getting started.

You can always refer to our resource center when you're not sure how to approach any member of our community.