Circuit

Write a Review!
Route planning and delivery management software

4.6/5

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used for 6-12 months

Top Tier Software: Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2021-01-07

My overall experience with Circuit was truly wonderful. The team was on standby to answer any and all of my questions in a timely manner and were very helpful in explaining each package to suit my needs whereas other corporations try to upsell the most expensive package. The software was straightforward and relatively simple to use. Great experience overall. I’m a loyal circuit customer at this stage and plan to renew my subscription any time an optimization software is necessary for myself and/ or my company.

Pros

The most impactful features that I was able to utilize with Circuit was its user friendly interface and the simplicity of integrating the software into the logistics strategies I had curated for my team. Having to schedule, coordinate, and distribute my team to over 400 locations in under 2 weeks would not have been feasible had I not had access to a platform as inclusive as Circuit. It was easy to format, it’s extremely inclusive in terms of importing and exporting data (daily and weekly,) and it’s novice friendly in terms of my drivers understanding how to use it for the first time. Both drivers and administrators are able to update the app/ web browser and all changes are stored with in the system- removing the need to update spreadsheets all day.

Cons

The only feature that I would encourage the Circuit team to incorporate into the software would be to format the “phone number” column so that the team is able to click the number and it automatically calls as opposed to having to read the number and manually type it in. Outside of that I can’t think of a single feature that the software doesn’t already encompass.

RoadWarrior

Reasons for Switching to Circuit

I preferred Circuit’s interface.

Response from Circuit

Sophia thank you so much for your review.

We're so glad to hear that you found the app so quick and easy to use.
We release new features all the time, and it's now possible to 'click to call' phone numbers. For more info on the latest features we have released, check out our changelog.

Kris

Complete Circuit

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

Overall it has been a great experience. It's come a long way from when we first started to use Circuit. We appreciate that the team is always listening for ways that they can improve the application and I often see requests get implemented down the road.

Pros

I like the fact that we can input our entire day of deliveries and optimize how our day goes based on our clients needs in the most effective way possible.

Cons

I do wish that there were upgrades to the phone app so that if our driver needs to add someone before the route starts he has the ability to do so(which I know he can) but with the ability to add a email or phone number so the the client gets a notification. At this point I have to enter it in on my computer for that to happen. There are times when we add someone mid route and if our driver adds them it would be nice for the client to get notifications.

Douglas
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Circuit saved my life

Reviewed on 2023-10-07

Love love love it. Best on market we think

Love love love it. Best on market we think

Pros

Real time optimization by both drivers and admins

Cons

Expensive side of the market but quality

Derek

Furniture Store Delivery

Reviewed on 2023-10-14

Overall it has been very good. It is a great program.

Overall it has been very good. It is a great program.

Pros

We tested several other programs (some cheaper and some more expensive) but Circuit had the best value. It was very fast to implement and learn how to use the software. I really like the monthly updates and features they push to us.

Cons

Overall the multiple clicks to get add a stop, make changes to a route is a bit cumbersome. It would be nice to streamline that process.

Austin
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great for Planning Recurring Routes

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

It has been an awesome experience managing routes with circuit! as an admin, I keep a spreadsheet for each route, make changes to it as schedules shift for each salesman. When it comes time for a salesman to run a route, I just import their updated spreadsheet and it always calculates the best route to take. Helps for those times when customers get added and removed quite frequently!

Pros

-This product has an excellent User Interface that is both friendly and intuitive-I enjoy the frequent software updates

Cons

I wish there was a way to track the time at each stop. There is a spot to import an estimated time at each stop, although it is difficult to collect that data aside in the field. If there was a way to find the difference from the arrival time to the time the user clicks "Navigate" to the next stop, that would be an excellent way to get an idea of how long a driver is at a particular stop.

michelle
  • Industry: Utilities

circuit review

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

over all the program is great, but customer service is something I try to avoid.

Pros

that it is easy to prepare routes and add in new calls after you created the routes

Cons

dealing with customer service, I have not been impressed with them any time I discover an issue, as an example, addresses we have used many times, all of sudden is putting it on the map miles away on a street that doesn't even with the same letter. but the next time same address can be where it belongs. When I called in it, it was they never heard of it and it was something i was doing wrong. Then months later I see a post that this problem has been solved, (so others had the same issue) when this was posted that it was fixed, it wasn't , but this past two weeks it seems it has been finally repaired.

Jouls
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Route Planning Software

Reviewed on 2023-10-08

We saved quite a bit of time and hence money

We saved quite a bit of time and hence money

Pros

This product really changed the way we used route optimisation.

Cons

Our customers are recurring customers. We would love to see if we can save the data of the customers in the portal instead of uploading every time.

Verizon Connect

Reasons for Choosing Circuit

It was not user freindly

Easy to sue
Bradley
  • Industry: Furniture

Clean Efficient Software

Reviewed on 2023-10-07

Circuit has helped our staff have a one stop program for scheduling and reporting eta's to customers. It has hugely benefited our entire staff and customers alike. We are thankful for it.

Pros

This routing software has a clean, intuitive interface that runs quickly and smoothly. It helps the delivery crew accurately report delivery status as well as helping the sales staff to make much more informed decisions as to scheduling. I am confident that there are many deliveries that would not have happened without this software.

Cons

Recently a "save changes" step was added after "re-order all/changed stops". This extra click is easy to miss and has resulted in a few inaccurate routes when a browser was closed/computer restarted. Though, we are now on the lookout for that.

Kyle
  • Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Organizing the Chaos of Route Planning

Reviewed on 2023-11-28

Circuit's customer service is unmatched. Both [sensitive content hidden] in Customer Success and [sensitive content hidden] Thurgood in Sales resolved an issue I experienced with ending my free trial. Despite being a cross-departmental situation, both leaders showed why they are at the head of their groups. The urgency and professionalism in their communication earned my trust and consideration for any future business I decide to do with them.

Pros

Circuit made a usually tedious process of planning my routes for philanthropy and charity a breeze. To be able to plug in multiple different addresses across the county and have their algorithm standardize it in one simple route is what is making me consider subscribing to this service in the future. No other service does route planning better.

Cons

I personally did not find the other services Circuit offered to be useful to me - but that is more so to do with my goals than theirs. While they offer Route Planner and Teams to differentiate different accommodations and goals, they might need to further this visually (e.g. different color schemes or branding). They already attempt to do this, but Circuit is what people will remember - so maybe consider combining them into one application with one brand and making sure the difference is clear for both users of Route Planner and Teams.

lucy
  • Industry: Investment Management Software

• Customer Support Software

Better than most premium chargers

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

I have been with you a long time. There have been issues, which i have helped to address. You guys listen to the consumer, and act, which is massive.

Pros

Easy to useUnlimited target addressesMaps are great

Cons

Growing pains, but you guys listen so that is always fixed

Simone
  • Industry: Furniture

Great assisting platform

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

Pros

Easy to use and to upload large delivery jobs via CSV

Cons

Notifications to clients could be more flexible

Brian

Great Product -

Great. We've been with them for years and always been happy

Great. We've been with them for years and always been happy

Pros

Honestly the whole package of the offering is amazing. it does virtually everything we need it

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Circuit is the integration with shopify. We could become more effiecnt at pulling products if we could produce a list of items that we are delivering that day.

Ajaydeep

• Customer Support Software

Using circuit for route planning

I’ve been using it for 3 years now and never regretted my decision

I’ve been using it for 3 years now and never regretted my decision

Pros

I can plan in advance and map out my route for the next day which makes my job more efficient and easier

Cons

Everything is good no complaints I don’t have any issues currently

Gabe

• Customer Support Software

Optimizes my time creating delivery routes

Reviewed on 2023-10-13

Positive

Positive

Pros

Saves me time when I'm at my busiest part of the day

Cons

From the beginning to now, most of my needs have been met with version updates. Would be nice to be able to add a driver to a route currently in progress.

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Farming

inexpensive and efficient

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

Pros

We use circuit to manage our delivery team, plan routes and issue delivery notifications. Compared to competitors it is a much more affordable solution that provides the simple features we require for a small delivery team.

Cons

GPS could be better at times. But for the price it isn't an issue for us.

Noah

• Customer Support Software

Great product, would recommend!

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

Very positive and easy to use product.

Very positive and easy to use product.

Pros

Ease of use for administrators and users.

Cons

Sending routes from PC is hard to edit.

Mario

Great tool

Its great

Its great

Pros

Route planning is very accurate, its a great tool for delivery on my business.

Cons

It doesn’t let you edit the order of the route manually. It will be great if you could just drag up or down manually the directions on route.

Michael
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

recomended

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

Pros

Circuit is the most simple and easy to use routing software Iv'e used for routing. I generally recomend it to everyone, especially smaller companies.

Cons

Sometimes the driver tracking is off, but never in a detrimental way.

Kylie
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

• Customer Support Software

Circuit has help us route stops efficiently and easily!

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

We use to route with google maps and excel and it was very tedious and time consuming.

Pros

The product is easy to use for myself and the drivers. Even some drivers who are 50+ in age who are not the best with technology find the app very easy to use.

Cons

I wish you could turn off the portion where drivers are allowed to add or delete stops.

Eva

Less headaches, more productivity

Reviewed on 2020-11-02

User friendly. Glitches and shenannigans are minimal. Team is wonderful in discussing issues, problems and work arounds

Pros

I can add drivers and remove them as needed and I am pro-rated on my costs. The software uses Google Maps and is user friendly. Drivers are happy and so am I

Cons

Sometimes the software glitches but not often - thankfully the team at Circuit is really friendly. If there are any issues, you can chime in and they will have their development team work on issues. In general quick turn around for anything glaring

S p
  • Industry: Newspapers

Works Great

Reviewed on 2023-10-16

Pros

Ease of useWorks great for delivery of our product

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about it

Emily
  • Industry: Farming

Love Circuit!

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

We've been using circuit for years and it's reliability and ease of use makes it integral for our delivery program.

Pros

Easy to use and manage multiple drivers. Great options for optimizing routes.

Cons

Wish it was easier for drivers to access notes from recipient.

Max

Small Business Solution for Delivery Software

Reviewed on 2022-10-14

We like them and we think you would like them, too.

We like them and we think you would like them, too.

Pros

We like that our customer can see what is coming their way and when, that our customer service team can see the driver in real time and that we can all see what packages have been delivered.

Cons

The CSV uploads could have been a bit easier to use (phone number formatting, for example) but all in all, I find this is par for the course with most CSV file uploads.

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Very Helpful Tool

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

Pros

We love the interface and real-time traffic patterns. Route customizability is also very strong.

Cons

I wish an API was available to integrate and we wish it was less expensive.

Dominika

• Customer Support Software

Roll This Way recommends Circuit!

Reviewed on 2022-02-25

Great customer service.

Great customer service.

Pros

The time it saves my staff on route planning. The ease of use for drivers, the confirmation and comfort we have in sending updates to recipients, the "CYA" of proof of delivery.

Cons

Love this program but a couple things could be improved:
- Editing a route after its been sent to driver
- A functionality where the info on the route could be exported onto a sheet for printable labels.
- Or somehow creating a compatibility for the exported data to fit into an Avery labels sheet like this for example: https://www.avery.com/templates/5163

OptimoRoute

Reasons for Switching to Circuit

Much cleaner, easier to use and understand.