Innago

Manage Rentals Better. For Free. Start Saving Time & Money.

5.0/5
4.8/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.9/5

Matthew

• Customer Support Software

Great Product! Great Service!

Reviewed on 2019-11-15

I have no idea how I managed my properties without Innago. Tracking tenants, leases, payments, expenses, and maintenance requests is made so much easier with Innago. I love this service and would recommend it to anyone that manages any amount of properties.

Pros

There isn't much not to like. Innago provides a easy to use interface that puts all the relevant information together in a nice visual!

Cons

The process to setup leases online can take a while to setup, but is well worth the effort.

Response from Innago

Hey Matthew! Thanks for the positive feedback. We're happy to hear you love using Innago!

Jeffrey

• Customer Support Software

Innago is the ultimate solution for property management

Reviewed on 2022-08-09

It suits all my needs, whereas previously I needed several solutions, Innago does it all

Pros

After researching and demoing all the competitor I settled on Innago for the comprehensive suite of services they offer, no one else comes close.

Cons

The accounting feature doesn’t yet pull in bank transactions for you to reconcile transactions but I’ve been told that feature is on the way.

TenantCloud

Reasons for Choosing Innago

I was frustrated by the fees and lacking customer service of tenantcloud

Buildium and TenantCloud

Cost, service
Stephanie

Customer Service is on point

Reviewed on 2021-04-06

Customer service has been very good and responsive. Tenants seems to find the software easy to use.

Pros

Integration was simple and software is easy for tenants. Customer service is always quick and helpful.

Cons

There are bugs in the software that are user facing, while they are resolved quickly it seems there needs to be further testing before deploying new features.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Stephanie! We're always working hard to root out bugs. Some scenarios can be difficult to test for, but we'll keep working hard to add to our test kit so we can give you an even better experience.

Robert

• Customer Support Software

Beats paying massive amounts of money to quick books.

Reviewed on 2022-08-04

Pros

The ACH feature works great for tenant that don't want to stand in line at the bank or pay me directly.

Cons

I wish there was more accounting features than just expense tracking, but at that point you're getting into the lane of quick books or other accounting software.

Response from Innago

Hi Robert, we appreciate your review! Happy to see that you're saving more by not paying massive amounts to quick books. If you need more assistance on our accounting features, please contact us at [email protected]

Jhonathan

Great software!

Reviewed on 2022-09-13

They also have a nice maintenance request feature. Tenants can log in and report any issues and even upload pics! Property managers can then go in and message with the tenant, and even note when it's fixed.

We've used the lease creation option once and it saved us a lot of time. They have various options for both sides, and when electronically signed it's stored for ease of access.

I would highly recommend Innago for property management software. It's saved us a lot of money and time.

Pros

One of my favorite features is rent collection. It's all handled online! My tenant loves the ease of just logging in and paying. There are no fees for the property management team as Innago passes on the small fee to the tenant (you can change that if you'd rather eat the fee).

Cons

Setting up the lease can be a chore at first because there are so many options. Luckily they do have a nice video that goes over each option available.

Caleb

Great Software and Service

Reviewed on 2022-09-13

Setting up a new lease with Innago is so easy and great to use. The support team is knowledgeable and prompt in their responses. We have had a great experience with Innago so far!

Pros

I have been using this software for 2 years now, and it is exactly what our company needed. It is a super easy platform to work with. From customizing templates to editing invoices, the overall ease of use has been great! The customer support has also been amazing. I have gotten the exact help I needed every time I reach out!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is sometimes the platform moves a little slow. It may be the browser I am using, however, its not critical to the overall quality of the service provided.

Robert

• Customer Support Software

I recommend this software to everyone!

Reviewed on 2022-09-13

Its been great. Its easy to use and quite thorough.

Pros

The dashboard makes life so easy when looking over every month. I never have a single question about the financials or status of my company.

Cons

I would like to be able to send my owners ACH's through the software.

AppFolio Property Manager

Price, ease of use.
Rose
  • Industry: Hospitality

Happy Manager

Reviewed on 2022-08-30

Overall, I'm super happy with it. My tenants are as well! I also have the sense they are willing to make improvements as they are able.

Pros

I love that it has all the features I was looking for in one place, & the fact I could personalize my account, my documents, & my tenants profiles is a bonus. Online signing, storing leases, rental listings, good customer service, no glitches, there's so much to be grateful for (especially the price). My tenants are especially happy with the convenience, as am I. It's a huge upgrade from my last 2 online rent collection platforms.

Cons

It's got everything I need, once I get used to using it. There have been a few tasks I needed help to walk thru & learn how to use each feature. It offers so much, that it can be a a challenge to learn all at once. I think in the future, the site could improve a little on it's intuitiveness, & or provide more instructions videos or site guides for every feature.

Jill
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Innago is Amazing for Property Management

Reviewed on 2022-08-09

My Innago experience has been great. This software does exactly what we need it to do and we even recommended it to our friends to use.

Pros

I love that Innago has amazing customer service! I have called and emailed many times with questions and they always replay so quickly! The software is easy to use and as the administrator I like that I do not have to pay - the tenants pay.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software is the setup. It can be tedious to figure out but once I figured it out I love it!

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Because it was free!
Clifton

Innago User Review

Reviewed on 2022-08-02

I have had a good overall experience with Innago. It is a simple solution to help me manage a few investment properties. I don't know if it is robust enough to handle larger portfolios.

Pros

I mostly like the integrated features that innago provides (property mgmt, tenant locating/screening, lease mgmt, analysis). Kind of an "all in one" solution for the mgmt of rental properties. Integration into my existing processes was somewhat seamless.

Cons

Few improvement opinions... lease template feature is a bit clunky, expense filtering needs more flexibility, would be nice to have more flexibility with add posting options (online, email, phone, etc), would be nice to have a tenant screening report that provide recommendations instead of just data that has to be interpreted.

Response from Innago

Hi Clifton, thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad this has been an, "all in one" solution for you. After reading your suggestions I will be talking this over with the review team. If you are experiencing any more issues please contact us at [email protected] Thank you for using Innago!

Carter

Innago review

Reviewed on 2020-10-24

At first I had a hard time due to the fact I never had any computer training. Now that I learned to use the app is not hard a all. The support is hand down the best I have ever experienced. I was having issues with my lease templates. I emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 9 PM with the problem. They set everything up for me and was posted on the app at 12 AM. All my apartments are college rentals (West Virginia University). I have parents telling me all the how much they love the app. I have not had one complaint about the fees charged for payments. Overall all I think it a great software.

Pros

Price. The support. If I'm walking around my units and some stops me to give me a check or cash. I can open the app on my phone to record the rent. Then I just drop it off at my bank on the way home. I like that each tenants email and phone number is available to view on the app.

Cons

Need a shortcut to access that app for owners (It's coming soon I hear).

Reasons for Choosing Innago

Expense and lack of support.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Price is great. It is free. I just found it simpler to use having only thirty apartments. I used to own over three hundred unit. I was was paying someone a $68000 salary. Since selling a majority of my apartments I no longer felt I need to pay someone. I start with a product that really in my opinion did more than I need for a high fee. I can do everything I need to with Innago.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Carter! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - our app for landlords is on the roadmap for 2021, so be on the lookout!

Brandon
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Two Thumbs Way Up

Reviewed on 2019-08-15

I have been with INNAGO for several years. I manage 60 tenants with fairly high turnover. After trying out several other companies and being disappointed when it comes to customer service or features I finally can across INNAGO.

I have been nothing but impressed when it comes to INNAGO. First and foremost is customer service. If I have an issue I will get a response day of and can easily get someone on the phone if I need to. They are responsive and detailed and always have a solution. They will go out of there way to be proactive and help with tenant issues without any input from me which is unheard of with other companies.

Next is features. I have been with INNAGO for several years and have seen them innovate and add new features that they promised with little if not no hiccups or glitches. They do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it. They have taken requests from me and incorporated it into the software to make my life easier.

I recommend INNAGO to everybody. Whether you have two properties or 100 they are the perfect solution. Thank you for all you do to make my life easier INNAGO!

Pros

Customer Service
Innovation
User friendly
Full of features
Workflow management
Record keeping
Customer Service!!!

Cons

I really do not have any complaints with innago.
The only thing that could be better is an app that would make interfacing for tenants easier but the website does just fine for now.

Response from Innago

Hey Brandon - thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it.

We're happy to say that a mobile app is on its way in the next few months! As you know from your time with us, we're constantly working to make Innago more convenient, so thank you for that suggestion.

It's been great working with you!

Jesslyn

• Customer Support Software

We only run smoothly because of Innago

Reviewed on 2020-02-06

We are a property management company that currently manages 200+ rental properties for 40+ investors. We have 3 separate property management agents within our company. We could not do our job smoothly without Innago. We're able to assign specific properties to our 3 different agents, which really helps each agent stay organized and not overwhelmed with the other properties that aren't theirs to handle. The program is so user friendly and our tenants absolutely love it. We even hear that people come to rent from us specifically because we offer online payments and maintenance requests (Innago). The price is affordable for our small business. We also like that background and credit checks can be done though the same company as the tenant portals so we don't have to confuse tenants with multiple steps with different companies.
Customer service is the best I've ever received. I've never had an issue not resolved within 24 hours, usually fixed or questions answered within 15 minutes of emailing. I've also never sat on hold when I've called in with an issue. I had a hard time deciding if Innago was going to be good enough when we first opened our company a year ago, but I decided to give them a chance based off my experience of them answering all my questions quickly. I am so glad I decided to go with them!

Pros

Top notch customer service
Rent payment tracking
Automotive reminders
Online maintenance requests
Credit card payments accepted
Affordable
Background & Credit checks
Multiple deposit accounts allowed

Cons

Nothing! But I trust that if I ever wished Innago had another feature I could mention it to their tech team and they'd figure out how to try to make it happen - Their customer service is that awesome!

Response from Innago

Thank you so much, Jesslyn. We really appreciate your positive feedback!

David

• Customer Support Software

Can't say enough good things about Innago

Reviewed on 2021-07-13

Excellent response to any support questions. Looking forward to the new features that are constantly being released.

Pros

I have recommended this product to about no less than 20 different Landlords. The ones that have checked it out have made the switch and been happy with the results.

Cons

They have an app for the tenants but looking forward to the Landlords app.

Reasons for Choosing Innago

Needed more robust features for my tenants.

Wave Accounting

Price of the service

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, David! We have a landlord app coming very very soon!

PAUL

Great for small ( 25 units ) users

Reviewed on 2021-01-06

Excellent

Pros

I am in my late 60's so I am not acclimated to changing things that I have done from a long time. I switched over to Innago about two years ago mostly to consolidate my tenant payments in one place. I have since added tenant screening and will be adding the background check as well.

What I most appreciate is the excellent customer service !!! When you call unlike most places you speak to a live person. They are knowledgeable on how to use the software and walk you through step by step. I highly recommend this company.

Cons

Having used this software for two yearsI have not found any as of now.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Cost and seem to fit better with the size of my company
Adam

Owner/Operator - Impressed!

Reviewed on 2021-06-24

Very happy. If there was an issue, the tech support reached out within an hour. I would even get responses on a Sunday.

The customer service has been stellar overall.

Pros

The side menu on this software makes it easy to navigate for all users who are tech savvy or not. I really enjoy the automation Innago provides for rental payment collection. Many of my tenants have expressed how satisfied they are on their end. 93% of my tenants have happily switched to Innago.

Additionally it is FREE to landlords which is very appealing to those who are not on a large enterprise level of units.

Cons

Currently there is no iOS app available to landlords - only tenants.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Ease of use and ease of integration. Whenever new software is implemented it can be overwhelming - the interface of Innago makes it easy.

Response from Innago

Thanks Adam! iOS app for landlords incoming soon!

Gil

Best online property management

Reviewed on 2022-01-17

Great experience, they have great advanced tools, very good customer service, much better than competitors. Need some improvement on reports but the advantages easily shadow any missing features which are not critical.

Pros

features it has that can be customized and configured according to your lease terms, highly customizable and at the same time provides you with automatic processes such as for charging late fees, ability to upload documents, send reminders and much more.

Cons

I am missing a landlord app!!! in 2022 such a service should have an app for landlords!!! I would have liked to see them improve on history of payments and on flexibility for applying payments to invoices in case a tenant pays in one lump sum for several invoices. Another thing is an option to send a tenant a reminder about his entire debt not just per invoice. Also, need to improve on ease of creating invoices or reminders, if you are already viewing a certain tenant or property have that one selected as default instead of the need to start selecting. Also need better alerts for maintenance requests by tenants, but I assume this will be improved if a landlord app is introduced.

TenantCloud

Reasons for Choosing Innago

They did not have that many features, it is not as user friendly as this one and not enough automated processes and configurations that innago has built in. In addition, their customer service is horrible and very slow. innago.com has a superior product and prompt and friendly service. In fact they dedicate a customer service person to you.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Free to use for landlords and very affordable for tenants to make payments and also seemed to have more flexible features, more customizable.
Matt

Great System

Reviewed on 2021-03-30

Overall experience was excellent as I mentioned above. They have a customer for life.

Pros

The system took a huge workload off my back. I like the fact that I can customize it, send my lease is through it, manage my finances through it, see what open offices I have, run reports on who is late and still hose money, and the list goes on and on. They are excellent with customer service, and answer your questions quickly. I highly recommend them.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see improved and I’ve already spoken to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this is when I download the XL spreadsheet to make my phone calls on people that have not paid their rent on time, I would like it to see it populate the phone number for that person also instead of me having to go look it up. He is assured me they are working on this, and I know that he will get this done.

Response from Innago

Thanks Matt! It's been great seeing you grow!

Tim

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic software and super responsive team

Reviewed on 2021-04-27

Innago is a very simple solution that manages all the aspects of your real estate rental. We love it!

Pros

Innago is fantastic out of the box for 99% of users. We had a few complexities that no software handled at the time and, after a few conversations with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the changes were made and we had them implemented. This is truly a development team that cares about its customers and is willing (and even better, ABLE) to make the changes that keep this product evolving into an ever-better one.

Cons

As I mentioned, any changes that we asked for were considered and, if possible, implemented. There is nothing not to like.

Response from Innago

Thanks Tim, you're the man! We're glad we've been able to provide your suggested improvements, but also grateful for the suggestions. Like many other landlords, you've helped make Innago better ;)

Alicia

• Customer Support Software

Saved my company hundreds of dollars thus far

Reviewed on 2020-09-19

Awesome

Pros

Innago is convenient, easy to use, and FREE for landlords! My company has over 130 rent to own homes, and we were stuck in the stone age of technology. Innago made it possible for my company to accept payments online from our clients. Not all of our clients have taken advantage of of this option but over 20+ have. All my the tenants whom have tried it, love it as well. It's made getting rents on time easier and has saved us hundreds in fuel by limiting our travel for collections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing at helping navigate the site and is always responsive. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

No complaints, I love Innago. Best affordable software

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Other programs cost too much and require 1 year upfront.

Response from Innago

We appreciate the review, Alicia. Glad we could help!

Peggy

• Customer Support Software

I like what I see so far.

Reviewed on 2019-10-21

The support is HIGHLY responsive and extremely supportive in explaining and troubleshooting. It's way beyond the support I get from my current company.

Pros

This software does a lot, I like the invoicing system that allows me to tailor specific billing for the tenants for the regular payments as well as special payments and assessments that arise from time to time.

Cons

It's a little slow to load and I have to jump around to a lot of different sections to get the info I need. Better to have a tenant/property page with just that tenant's information there for a good view of what's going on with that tenant/property without distractions from other tenant/properties at the same time.

Response from Innago

We appreciate the feedback, Peggy. For now, the best way to view a tenant's information is directly through the "tenants" tab. There you can find all the information associated with any individual renter. Feel free to reach out to the support team if there's anything we can help out with!

Graciela

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for landlords who want to self-manage

Reviewed on 2021-12-01

I started using Innago when I decided to transition out of using a property manager into self-managing and it helped make the process as seamless as possible. I uploaded my lease template and my tenants signed electronically. Invoices and late fees are automated, and interface is friendly and intuitive. The product is great, but the best part about using Innago is the excellent customer service - I've always received prompt responses to my inquiries and it's easy to ask questions to a live person if needed.

Pros

I appreciate Innago's flexibility in features - I was able to apply different settings to not only different properties but different units within the same property based on the terms of the different leases (late fees, etc.). Being able to have my tenants sign their lease electronically through Innago is also a huge benefit for me.

Cons

I have not had any issues with Innago other than initially when I was only using the website on my iPad and it was slightly less convenient to navigate than if I were using a regular computer.

Avail

Reasons for Switching to Innago

The ability to absorb my tenants' fees for online payment.
Ralph

Great for Mom and Pop rental businesses

Reviewed on 2021-07-22

Pros

What's there not to like? I personally like lease, tenant, rent, expense tracking. It keeps me keep on top of my renters and helps me track my profitability overall. Lease management is a business. I don't know how I lived without it before. I'm sure there are similar SaaS solutions out there but there is no way to beat Innago's feature set for the price.

Cons

My only cons are the reporting. I wish there was more granularity on the reports. Some graphs and timeline stuff would be good.

Next is the cost for the payments. I tried to get my tenants to use Innago payments but unfortunately they got turned off by the additional cost it brings. If the payments can be done at a more reasonable rate to tenants, I would love to have them all using Innago for payments as well.

AppFolio Property Manager, Hemlane and Buildium

Cost.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Ralph!

Matt

Fantastic Company

Reviewed on 2021-03-12

Pros

I have been looking for a provider for a long time, Innago notifies my tenants and tenants can split payments between roommates.

Cons

My tenants have notified me multiple times that their invoice does not show itemized line items.

Zillow Rental Manager

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Matt! Regarding the invoice, the dashboard shows a total owed, but the tenants can click any of the invoices to see each of the line items listed. If you need any further info on this, just reach out. We'd be happy to provide guidance!

Christian

Give Innago a try!

Reviewed on 2021-03-13

Amazing. Makes real estate management more fun and streamlined.

Pros

Innago is a really nice, and seamless online property management system. Here's my reasoning... When you login you have several tabs towards the left side. You have Dashboard, Properties, Tenants, Applications, Leases and Files, Income, Expenses, Maintenance, Messaging, and Users. I don't use every single feature that Innago offers, but it's very nice they do offer a broad range of tools that almost any landlord or property manager can use. One of the things that I really love is the UI (user interface), and UX (user experience) of Innago. The web design is very nice on both desktop and mobile. I used Cozy for the longest time, but in all honestly the user experience was clunky and very convoluted, moving through menus and certain areas of the tools were not straightforward. Innago is not like that at all.

Everything is properly organized and the logic of going through any menu, selection or tool is properly implemented, which is important to me.

I also like how affordable the fees are (with tenant ACH payments).

I like the fact there is a very slick looking app for tenants. This helps me provide a more enjoyable and professional experience for them.

Cons

I think a Landlord app would be nice, but no major cons at the moment that I can think of.

Response from Innago

Thanks so much, Christian! We are hard at work on a mobile app as we speak. We're very excited to show it off once complete.