Innago

Manage Rentals Better. For Free. Start Saving Time & Money.

5.0/5
4.8/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.9/5

Danielle

• Customer Support Software

The best platform for property management and rent collection

Reviewed on 6/14/2022

Great customer service and technical support. They answer or call back promptly.

Pros

I like that it is robust and I can do multiple functions in one system. It allows me to create invoices for non rent services and review payment history.

Cons

I would like to work on how to integrate it with my quickbooks.!

Response from Innago

Hi Danielle, thank you for this review! Glad to hear that you're able to do multiple functions within the software. In terms of integrating with QuickBooks, we do have that option. If you are still having this issue and need some help please contact us at [email protected]

Peggy

• Customer Support Software

I like what I see so far.

Reviewed on 10/21/2019

The support is HIGHLY responsive and extremely supportive in explaining and troubleshooting. It's way beyond the support I get from my current company.

Pros

This software does a lot, I like the invoicing system that allows me to tailor specific billing for the tenants for the regular payments as well as special payments and assessments that arise from time to time.

Cons

It's a little slow to load and I have to jump around to a lot of different sections to get the info I need. Better to have a tenant/property page with just that tenant's information there for a good view of what's going on with that tenant/property without distractions from other tenant/properties at the same time.

Response from Innago

We appreciate the feedback, Peggy. For now, the best way to view a tenant's information is directly through the "tenants" tab. There you can find all the information associated with any individual renter. Feel free to reach out to the support team if there's anything we can help out with!

zach
  • Used for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Value driven for small business or personal rentals

Reviewed on 5/1/2018

Can they make you a website? Yes, they can.
Can you Ensign contracts etc? Yes, can sign leases online. Free
Online applications. Rolled out in next 30 days.
Tenant screening? Yes. Partnered with Transunion.
Does it publish vacancies? No marketing of units. Doesn’t post to any renting website.
App? No app for the phone yet.
Tenant communication - only through the portal and/or email them
No Owner portal.
Does accounting sync to a bank account? To QBO, and multiple accounts can sync to one QBO, maybe?
Renter insurance accountability? Nothing yet. Looking into
it.

Pros

I love how their pricing works. It's a free product to use, it only costs you when a client pays through their system. They are definitely for the value driven.

Cons

Only one signal sign on.(can’t have multiple sign ons), but you can set up accounts by owner. If you have multiple owners of different properties in your portfolio, you will need to set up an individual account for each. Hence why it is only good for small business or personal rentals. They don't have a lot of the features other software's like it has, but it has the core main few.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the feedback, Zach! As you pointed out, we take pride in being value-driven. So much so that all our features are now 100% free to use for landlords/property managers.

We're also happy to say that we now offer multi-user login for our accounts, so different owners can be accommodated. Renters insurance is coming soon as well, so keep an eye out!

Brittany
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Innago is easy to use and intuitive

Reviewed on 10/14/2022

Pros

I love using Innago to sign leases and collect rent every month. My tenants love that rent can come out automatically and it’s one less thing they have to keep track of. It’s also great for communicating with tenants for repairs or updates where I can have a record of everything.

Cons

I don’t have any cons to list- I haven’t utilized all the features offered though, so maybe there are some in there somewhere.

RentRedi and Zillow Rental Manager

Innago’s Intuitive platform
Graciela

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for landlords who want to self-manage

Reviewed on 12/1/2021

I started using Innago when I decided to transition out of using a property manager into self-managing and it helped make the process as seamless as possible. I uploaded my lease template and my tenants signed electronically. Invoices and late fees are automated, and interface is friendly and intuitive. The product is great, but the best part about using Innago is the excellent customer service - I've always received prompt responses to my inquiries and it's easy to ask questions to a live person if needed.

Pros

I appreciate Innago's flexibility in features - I was able to apply different settings to not only different properties but different units within the same property based on the terms of the different leases (late fees, etc.). Being able to have my tenants sign their lease electronically through Innago is also a huge benefit for me.

Cons

I have not had any issues with Innago other than initially when I was only using the website on my iPad and it was slightly less convenient to navigate than if I were using a regular computer.

Avail

Reasons for Switching to Innago

The ability to absorb my tenants' fees for online payment.
Lynn

Easy Setup, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 10/18/2019

Innago is so easy to use that I can move out a tenant in minutes, and move-in is even faster.

Pros

Setup of the property I manage and the tenants who live there was, without doubt, the easiest I've ever experienced, and Innago is the sixth program I've used in the 20 years I've been a property manager.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative yet. I didn't understand the fee structure at first, but now that I do, I'm only amazed that it took me as long as it did.

Buildium and SimplifyEm

Reasons for Choosing Innago

The former product had grown too expensive for our small property management business.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

The lack of a monthly fee was the primary reason. Prompt responses from the Innago team, even before I made a decision, was a close second reason.

Response from Innago

Thanks so much, Lynn. We're proud to be the solution in your journey for great property management software! Sometimes the sixth time's the charm..

Wendy

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 2/8/2022

Someone always calls me back or sends me an email in a timely manner. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very patient and friendly on the phone and super helpful. His customer service is outstanding! I plan to continue working with Innago for many years to come!

Pros

The program is not difficult and the help features are clear and concise.

Cons

Nothing. It's a user friendly program and you can also download the phone AP.

Zillow Rental Manager

Reasons for Switching to Innago

It's much easier to get in touch with a live person at Innago and in a timely manner.
Mike

Best Property Management Software

Reviewed on 12/8/2021

Pros

Easiest dedicated Portal to understand and use. The tenants communicate with us the landlords through the app by submitting a request. Everything related to the units flow through this portal.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes a few seconds for the app to refresh going from option to option.

Victor

Excellent Platform & Customer Service

Reviewed on 5/1/2020

I switched from another platform that was just horrible and Innago was able to provide me with the best platform and customer service, I switch in no time.

Pros

Clean platform, easy to use, helpful, organized, and great customer service!

Cons

I have not found any cons to the platform or company what so ever.

Response from Innago

Hi Victor - thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Jonathan

Great Property Management Software

Reviewed on 3/11/2021

Positive experience, I like having a centralized location for income and expenses

Pros

The software is comprehensive and allows you to do a lot of things such as setting up tenants in apartments, setting up different contracts and when they start for the same apartment, sending tenants invoices for bills and reminders when they forget to do so, having mobile apps, and more

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to using the interface but is easy enough to be learned by anyone

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review Jonathan!

Kaitlyn

New to Innago

Reviewed on 9/25/2021

I am pleased with my experience on Innago.

Pros

Innago can handle anything you could want to use for a property management team. It works great for both long term rentals and short term (90 days) rentals.

Cons

Setting up the payment with the lease was confusing, leading us to a delay in being paid. However, it's been a breeze since that was resolved.

David

• Customer Support Software

Can't say enough good things about Innago

Reviewed on 7/13/2021

Excellent response to any support questions. Looking forward to the new features that are constantly being released.

Pros

I have recommended this product to about no less than 20 different Landlords. The ones that have checked it out have made the switch and been happy with the results.

Cons

They have an app for the tenants but looking forward to the Landlords app.

Buildium

Reasons for Choosing Innago

Needed more robust features for my tenants.

Wave Accounting

Price of the service

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, David! We have a landlord app coming very very soon!

Ralph

Great for Mom and Pop rental businesses

Reviewed on 7/22/2021

Pros

What's there not to like? I personally like lease, tenant, rent, expense tracking. It keeps me keep on top of my renters and helps me track my profitability overall. Lease management is a business. I don't know how I lived without it before. I'm sure there are similar SaaS solutions out there but there is no way to beat Innago's feature set for the price.

Cons

My only cons are the reporting. I wish there was more granularity on the reports. Some graphs and timeline stuff would be good.

Next is the cost for the payments. I tried to get my tenants to use Innago payments but unfortunately they got turned off by the additional cost it brings. If the payments can be done at a more reasonable rate to tenants, I would love to have them all using Innago for payments as well.

AppFolio Property Manager, Hemlane and Buildium

Cost.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Ralph!

Attallah

Better than Cozy

Reviewed on 4/28/2021

Innago is great I use it for collecting rent. Its free! Wonderful app definitely rivals paid apps.

Pros

I like that the layout is easy to manage. It is easy to keep up on what is owed vs what has been paid. There are many features and they are constantly updating.

Cons

Maybe there can be a section for past tenants what they owe and if you had to evict.

Response from Innago

Thanks so much for the review, Attalah!

THOMAS

Innago for Landlords Review

Reviewed on 2/28/2021

Innago helps me collect monthly rent, send out communications to the tenants and money shows up into my account. How easy is that?

Pros

Product is easy to use. Tenants have no problem submitting tier lease payments online. Notification on when rent is due is automatically sent, late notices etc... all automated. Really makes managing the tenant rent notifications and payments to me a breeze. Money is deposited directly into my account. The tenant pays a nominal fee and I pay zero... very awesome service.

Cons

Innago has been adding new services, which I like. With some recent functional changes... Lease agreements, which I had previously uploaded, are now a little messy with where parties sign in specific parts, etc. I'll have to go back in and clean all that up.

Response from Innago

Thanks Thomas! Let us know if you need any help with the new lease editor. I think you'll love it once you get your lease updated.

Courtenay

Great product for landlords

Reviewed on 6/15/2022

Pros

This software has greatly impacted the way we run our rentals. It has made the process smoother and easier for us and our tenants. We feel that some of the best features are the availability to do background checks, allow tenants to make online payments, and tracking of tenant rent payments.

Cons

We spent a lot of time trying to get our leases formatted to where Innago would allow tenants to sign online and still have not figured it out. Any lease changes would also have to be made separately and then reuploaded. We gave up and went back to just emailing leases to tenants then uploading to innago when finished.

Response from Innago

Hi Courtenay, thank you for reviewing us! We are glad it has made the process smoother and easier for both you and the tenants. If you still continue to have issues lease uploading please contact [email protected]

Robert

• Customer Support Software

I recommend this software to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/13/2022

Its been great. Its easy to use and quite thorough.

Pros

The dashboard makes life so easy when looking over every month. I never have a single question about the financials or status of my company.

Cons

I would like to be able to send my owners ACH's through the software.

AppFolio Property Manager

Price, ease of use.
Rose
  • Industry: Hospitality

Happy Manager

Reviewed on 8/30/2022

Overall, I'm super happy with it. My tenants are as well! I also have the sense they are willing to make improvements as they are able.

Pros

I love that it has all the features I was looking for in one place, & the fact I could personalize my account, my documents, & my tenants profiles is a bonus. Online signing, storing leases, rental listings, good customer service, no glitches, there's so much to be grateful for (especially the price). My tenants are especially happy with the convenience, as am I. It's a huge upgrade from my last 2 online rent collection platforms.

Cons

It's got everything I need, once I get used to using it. There have been a few tasks I needed help to walk thru & learn how to use each feature. It offers so much, that it can be a a challenge to learn all at once. I think in the future, the site could improve a little on it's intuitiveness, & or provide more instructions videos or site guides for every feature.

Mark

Excellent Prop Management Software

Reviewed on 3/11/2021

Pros

Accounting reports and the ability to allow tenants to e-sign leases.

Cons

The only thing is that there is no app for the Lamdlords...yet. I’m sure this is in the works.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Mark! The mobile app is in the works. We're hoping to have an exciting announcement very soon

David

Innago - Very helpful software for commercial/residential landlords and tenants

Reviewed on 1/5/2022

Overall, I've been very happy with Innago for collecting rent on my commercial properties. The software is very easy to set up and use.

Pros

I like that it only takes a couple days for Innago to process a tenant's payment (when I was with Cozy, it could take up to five or more business days for a tenant's rent payment to be processed).

Additionally, they offer many options for setting late payment penalties. My residential leases have language in them that charge a late penalty of $20 per day up to a maximum penalty of $160 per occurrence. Innago has it set up in their software, that it will allow a daily charge and will stop after a set period. When I collected rent under Cozy, I could only find a lump sum or manual late payment option.

I also liked how easy it was to verify my banking information. Depending on your bank, you can immediately authorize your account information, providing the option to collect rent right away.

Cons

Overall, the software has been meeting all of the needs that I use it for.

Nick
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Account software

Reviewed on 7/13/2021

Works great

Pros

Ease of implementation and customization with features not available on other rental management platforms at low cost

Cons

InAbility to edit tenant files once established in database

Flexible and cost

Response from Innago

Thanks so much for the review, Nick!

Shari

Great Product few minor Glitches

Reviewed on 4/7/2021

Small learning curve - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful when I run into a problem.

Pros

I like the ease of having tenants pay directly to this system and it does the record-keeping for me on the income side. Like the function of reminding tenants, they have a payment due.

Cons

I would like to see the reporting of the income be in a format like the expenses when exported. Also, the expenses report when exported does give carryover a total into the report. That would be a great added feature. There needs to be a way for the admin to change or delete an expense that was added incorrectly.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review Shari! As a note, to edit or delete an expense, simply go to the Expenses page, click the expense, and click Edit or Delete. We'll certainly take your reporting feedback into consideration!

Clifton

Innago User Review

Reviewed on 8/2/2022

I have had a good overall experience with Innago. It is a simple solution to help me manage a few investment properties. I don't know if it is robust enough to handle larger portfolios.

Pros

I mostly like the integrated features that innago provides (property mgmt, tenant locating/screening, lease mgmt, analysis). Kind of an "all in one" solution for the mgmt of rental properties. Integration into my existing processes was somewhat seamless.

Cons

Few improvement opinions... lease template feature is a bit clunky, expense filtering needs more flexibility, would be nice to have more flexibility with add posting options (online, email, phone, etc), would be nice to have a tenant screening report that provide recommendations instead of just data that has to be interpreted.

Response from Innago

Hi Clifton, thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad this has been an, "all in one" solution for you. After reading your suggestions I will be talking this over with the review team. If you are experiencing any more issues please contact us at [email protected] Thank you for using Innago!

Christina

LOVE this software !!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2021

LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!!

Pros

Innago has made managing multiple properties a breeze. From the application process to the lease and set up of new tenets along with accounting and payment options for the tenant to pay online!! They even have a maintenance request portal for tenants. LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!!

Cons

I can only think of one thing and that is make editing a little easier. (as in editing a lease)

Response from Innago

Thanks Christina! We are hard at work on continually improving the lease editor (and all other feature for that matter). I think we've made some big leaps forward but we'll continue to improve it. Thanks for the feedback!

zachary

Great product whether you have 1 rental property or 100

Reviewed on 3/12/2021

It has been a great experience. Customer support is always reaching out to see if there is anything that could make the experience better.

Pros

I liked the ease of setup. I was able to get my properties set up and my tenants set up in less than a day. It is easy to navigate and I have had no interruptions with the software.

Cons

If there was an improvement I would suggest integrated lease templates

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review, Zachary! We actually do offer integrated lease templates that you can sign online! Just go to the Leases and Files page and select Templates at the top of the page. If this is at all unclear, please reach out to our support team!