ParagonSMB

Web-based inventory and order management software for SMBs

4.7 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!

Jesse I.
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use for my small business

Reviewed on 2021-01-04

Pros

After setting up my company, the client services was excellent to help me get my Customers and Vendors set-up. As a small business owner, I wanted something easy and quick to set-up. They walked me through a very simple set-up that got all of my data into Paragon and then I was up and running. Highly recommend if you are managing inventory, of pretty much any size, though I only have a couple product lines, it helped me do what I needed.

Cons

Mostly intuitive. Figured out where to go pretty quickly. Did need some customer support though to get set up. But once going, it was easy to use.

Response from Jonar

Hi Jesse! WOW! We're so glad you've had such a good experience using ParagonSMB. Our team is always on hand should you ever need help again :) Thank you so much for this fantastic review.

Ana M.
  • Industry: Investment Management Software
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Use of Paragon

Reviewed on 2021-01-10

Product & category management

Pros

JIT Inventory update / management. product profit report

Cons

Like any new software implementation, takes time to get used to the menu etc.

Response from Jonar

Hi Ana! We appreciate you trying our free trial. Thank you for your rating and review!

Rajat S.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

So easy

Reviewed on 2020-12-16

Overall by using ParagonSMB we have better visibility into our inventory and processing sales orders.

Pros

Support was great and inside the software. It took only a few clicks to set up. Synchronization to Quickbooks was very fast which is nice. There are a lot of features inside the software that my business could use in the future. Currently we are using only a small fraction but there is a lot of room to grow.

Cons

I don't have much to say in terms of cons. I really do wish there was an integration with Shopify.

Response from Jonar

Hi Rajat! We're so glad you had such a positive experience with ParagonSMB.
As for your comment regarding integrations - we actually launched our new Shopify add-on today! Read more here: https://rb.gy/1e7djv
Thank you for this fantastic review. :)