Tridens Monetization

The innovative cloud billing and invoice management software

4.9 /5 (9 reviews) Write a Review!

• Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

An agile real-time convergent billing fo telecoms

Reviewed on 2020-11-26

We are very satisfied. Tridens Monetization is a modern real-time charging and billing platform with a great UX and comprehensive built-in analytics and reporting.

Pros

It's a cloud-native solution, which gave us an option to install and use it on-premise. It supports protocols such as radius, diameter, and 5g http/2. We configured prepaid and postpaid customers in the platform: We do real-time rating for both types. The platform also offers an offline rating. We seamlessly integrate the platform with payment gateways, CRM, and ERP app.

Cons

Not relay much, although there is always space for improvements

• Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A Flexible EV-Charging Rating and Billing Solution

Reviewed on 2021-04-01

At the moment we are rating and billing usage on our EV charging platform to our clients based on different parameters. We have multiple plans defined in the system with different pricing. We are preparing to use the payment-integration as well. Our system communicates with Tridens Monetization through their REST API.

Pros

The ability to configure prices for usage-based rating in Tridens Monetization is extremely flexible to a point where we can define our own parameters on each charger, then consider them in the rating process. That way we are able to segregate our pricing to urban/suburban areas, happy-hours, charging-speed, and even more. This flexibility, combined with the ability to create different plans with free resources, really allows us to fine-tune our marketing strategy for our EV software.

Cons

We do not find any cons at the moment. We are happy with the solution and the support team.

Marko B.

• Customer Support Software

Innovative subscription and usage-based billing

Reviewed on 2020-07-30

Robust and scalable product with a great UX experience. The support team is always there to help you.

Pros

Ideal for subscription and usage-based billing with a lot of useful real-time analytics reports.

Cons

The learning curve might look too steep, but it depends on your experience with subscription and usage-based services.

Response from Tridens

Thank you for your review and for being our loyal customer.

• Industry: Program Development

• Customer Support Software

Billing solution for software engineering services

Reviewed on 2021-03-08

I am impressed about this service and i think software really has huge potential.

Pros

I really enjoyed that it is easy to use and easy to setup for my use case. Service runs very smoothly without any serious interruptions and most important it is accurate and customizable. Software offers great advantage to integrate with other services through webhooks which perfectly fits into my case. Feature with configurable invoice templates is definitely an advantage over competitors.

Cons

There are some specifics that would come handy like a bit of improvement on search filters and reports.

Joseph O.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Other for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Robust usage-based billing solution for Media companies of all sizes

Reviewed on 2020-11-08

We streamlined the revenue more efficiently and controlled critical KPIs via comprehensive analytics and reporting.

Pros

Ease of use intuitive intelligent approach !

Cons

Still in the discovery phase not identified yet, I don't think there are any issue, but I am sure that if there are any; Tridens solution team will approach and rise to the challenge to make it work.

Mitja F.

An All-Round Solution for Billing Software Services

Reviewed on 2021-03-23

We now handle billing and payment collections for our regular clients pretty much automatically, thanks to Tridens Monetization. This process saves a great amount of time and error.

Pros

I really enjoy the ability to configure a product catalogue and then onboard new clients with just a few clicks. I also use the invoice-to-email feature a lot, in combination with configurable billing and invoicing jobs.

Cons

Generally, I never felt like anything was missing, but there was a slight learning curve with more complex features, since our goal was to automate the billing process entirely with some usage-based services as well. The support team was very responsive and happy to help.

Gasper V.

Subscription billing for SaaS companies

Reviewed on 2020-11-04

So far, so good. Tridens Monetization is an exceptional billing tool for any SaaS company.

Pros

Excellent for any subscription business . I like how the pricing from plans, bundles, products
with discounts, and contracts could be configured. They have well documented REST APIs.
The integration via the REST APIs was straightforward. Very easy to set up credit card
processing through Braintree.

Cons

Nothing negative I could say about the tool yet.

Nejc R.

• Customer Support Software

The super platform for agencies to support subscription billing

Reviewed on 2020-10-29

Excellent experience!

Pros

A robust platform from which my agency handle my customer base with different types of subscriptions and business model. Furthermore, it supports a high level of configuration and seamless integration with various payment gateways; we selected Stripe. I like the UX experience, as well.

Cons

I think there is nothing I did not like about this software.

• Customer Support Software

Super recurring billing for education services

Reviewed on 2021-02-28

It is easy to use, they have an intuitive and modern GUI. I like their support team, as well.

Pros

I have been providing education services for business and individuals. It was easy to configure the product offering from one-time fees, recurring fees, promotions to discounts. I am using the payments and automatic dunning process.

Cons

Dashboard could be configurable. I hope they will add this feature soon!