Industry: Telecommunications

An agile real-time convergent billing fo telecoms

Reviewed on 2020-11-26

We are very satisfied. Tridens Monetization is a modern real-time charging and billing platform with a great UX and comprehensive built-in analytics and reporting.

Pros

It's a cloud-native solution, which gave us an option to install and use it on-premise. It supports protocols such as radius, diameter, and 5g http/2. We configured prepaid and postpaid customers in the platform: We do real-time rating for both types. The platform also offers an offline rating. We seamlessly integrate the platform with payment gateways, CRM, and ERP app.

Cons

Not relay much, although there is always space for improvements

Nejc R.
Industry: Computer Software

The super platform for agencies to support subscription billing

Reviewed on 2020-10-29

Excellent experience!

Pros

A robust platform from which my agency handle my customer base with different types of subscriptions and business model. Furthermore, it supports a high level of configuration and seamless integration with various payment gateways; we selected Stripe. I like the UX experience, as well.

Cons

I think there is nothing I did not like about this software.

Joseph O.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: Self Employed

Robust usage-based billing solution for Media companies of all sizes

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020-11-08

We streamlined the revenue more efficiently and controlled critical KPIs via comprehensive analytics and reporting.

Pros

Ease of use intuitive intelligent approach !

Cons

Still in the discovery phase not identified yet, I don't think there are any issue, but I am sure that if there are any; Tridens solution team will approach and rise to the challenge to make it work.

Gasper V.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Subscription billing for SaaS companies

Reviewed on 2020-11-04

So far, so good. Tridens Monetization is an exceptional billing tool for any SaaS company.

Pros

Excellent for any subscription business . I like how the pricing from plans, bundles, products
with discounts, and contracts could be configured. They have well documented REST APIs.
The integration via the REST APIs was straightforward. Very easy to set up credit card
processing through Braintree.

Cons

Nothing negative I could say about the tool yet.

Marko B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Innovative subscription and usage-based billing

Reviewed on 2020-07-30

Robust and scalable product with a great UX experience. The support team is always there to help you.

Pros

Ideal for subscription and usage-based billing with a lot of useful real-time analytics reports.

Cons

The learning curve might look too steep, but it depends on your experience with subscription and usage-based services.

Response from Tridens

Thank you for your review and for being our loyal customer.