Amit M.
Industry: Internet

Looking to save 30% of your operational expenses? Meet Stayhome.ai!

Reviewed on 2020-09-22

In March 2020 we started to send some of our employees’ homes (due to the pandemic situation), so we were searching for a system to manage teams in a “partly remote” environment. We reached out to the guys at Stayhome.ai and after a short trial on a limited number of teams (which went great), we went out and bought a license for our company. That’s when the REALLY exciting things started to happen. After using the system for 3 months we realized that we, in fact, do not need to bring people back to the office (not that they wanted back anyway) – their productivity increased, they felt happier at home, why bring them back? Long story short, we were able to downsize our office and cut our costs by approx. 30% all thanks to Stayhome.ai.

Pros

We cut our office space costs by ~30% just by moving to this platform. Highly recommend. The value offer of the platform is quite unique, so I do not know where to start. From KPIs tracker, time attendance, and overall workforce management, this platform made our lives not only easy but help save the company so much money - it actually saved our business.

Cons

It took us SOME time to realize the value, so if you are looking for something that will help you in the short term, you might not realize how it can change your business.

Response from Stayhome.ai

Dear Amit, thank you so much! Especially during this period, it is so rewarding to know that our platform makes you and your employees safer.

Ron S.
Industry: Human Resources

Stayhome.ai completely transformed the way I manage my teams!

Reviewed on 2020-09-18

Stayhome.ai completely transformed the way I manage my teams! As we were entering the post-COVID reality of partly remote, partly in-office work, I caught myself spending more and more time catching up with everybody – who is where and working on what? Excel spreadsheet planning did not last for long… But since I found stayhome.ai, team management was a blessing. Get a push-notification in the app, generate schedule, done! Thanks guys!

Pros

The platform is agile and very easy to use

Cons

There is nothing at this time that I can think of

Response from Stayhome.ai

Thank you, Ron!