Exercise.com

Fitness business software for gyms and fitness professionals

4.7/5
4.6/5
4.5/5
Customer Support Software
4.9/5

Patrick W.

Everything in one place

Reviewed on 2021-09-02

Scaling my business, streamlining payment, booking, and delivery- all working well!

Pros

Exactly that, streamlined system for all buying, booking, and burning. The ability to coach through the app with assessment software brings client accountability up which drives results which is the life-blood of this business.

Cons

The exercise library could be made easier to organize- rather than having to go into each exercise have more global ability to apply muscle groups and organize in more broad fashion.

Trainerize

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

The versatility and (without knowing it at the time) the SUPPORT. Success Team has over delivered on expectations- I couldn't do it without [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Patrick! We love the feedback and are always here to help!

Garrett C.

Amazing support staff

Reviewed on 2021-03-04

Pros

The support staff is readily available and willing to assist with the custom build out of our account.

Cons

There are many features to sort through.

Response from Exercise.com

Garrett,
Thanks so much for the review!
We love the feedback and are always here to assist! Please reach out if we can help in any way (especially with those features)!!

Amy H.

New review

Reviewed on 2021-01-28

Pros

The software is pretty user intuitive. The training staff & support team is extremely attentive and helpful. The App is great!

Cons

The integration took a very long time!!!

Zen Planner

Functionality & Price

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Better options for online training

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Amy!
Our team is always here to help and answer any questions you may have! Please reach out if we can assist!

Conor F.

Fantastic software and service

Reviewed on 2020-07-09

Pros

Fantastic software and service. We've tried almost all alternatives in this space and none have come close to offering all that exercise.com do in terms of business management tools, training plan software, assessment and scheduling functionality. Their customer success team is also exceptional. Would highly recommend!

Cons

Dislike next to nothing about this software. The client app could be slightly more visually appealing but the functionaility and features more than make up for any shortcomings.

Trainerize, PT Distinction, My PT Hub and TrueCoach

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Whitelabel options. Advanced features. All in one solution for our entire business.

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Conor! We love providing our clients with a software they can count on! We're always here to help!

Jesse S.

Great product and service

Reviewed on 2021-05-17

Overall experience is excellent. We are able to handle our scheduling, payments, workout logging, and client information all under one platform. Additionally, our requests for support are dealt with in a timely manner.

Pros

Great platform and very customizable. Works well via mobile app, tablet, and desktop.

Cons

Our business functions differently than 99% of other fitness businesses so we need different features that aren't always available. However, the Exercise.com team has done a good job responding to our requests and developing new features at our request.

Better customer service

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Jesse!
We appreciate the feedback and we are always looking to improve our software/build out new features. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Rick S.

Best of the market

Reviewed on 2020-11-12

We have used almost every gym management software on the market and nothing compares. This is a 1 stop shop for all gyms and sport organizations. Everything is customizable to fit YOUR business and the team at exercise.com is open to adding anything you need to the platform. The response time to an issue or question is on a level of its own.

Pros

The ability to make the software fit your business instead of making your business fit the software. The company takes suggestions and looks to improve the platform to help your business thrive. Hands down the best and most responsive customer service. Having your scheduler, billing, communication, testing/assessment, and data collection all bundled into 1 software.

Cons

The customized app needs to improve to the quality of the browser version but is still on par with competitors.

Response from Exercise.com

Rick,
Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are constantly looking to improve our software to best help our clients. Please reach out if we can help in any way.

Laura M.

Excellent Service!!

Reviewed on 2020-11-18

It has been a great experience! It’s an all-in-one system that takes care of everything I need to run my bjskness

Pros

I switched all of my clients over to exercise.com this month and had a ton of questions that came up unexpectedly. The customer service I received was phenomenal- they answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m all set. A video was specifically made for me (from my own page) explaining every step of the process for a question I asked.

Cons

Some of the functionalities are a little tedious. I can’t copy and paste workouts from one client’s calendar to another clients, and I also would like to switch someone’s billing date easily without having to cancel/re-subscribe them.

Response from Exercise.com

Laura,
Thanks so much for the feedback! Our team is ready to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Shane D.

• Customer Support Software

Mostly good. Some functions I think are missing.

Reviewed on 2020-11-20

Mostly good. I wish I could send text notifications or app notifications to all my clients, for example, if an unexpected schedule change or closure popped up.

Pros

This is the first exercise programming software that actually saves me time and allows me to use template options with alternate exercise choices.

Cons

Some of the user functions are not intuitive and there are more steps in certain processes than necessary. I also don’t like the messaging function.

Response from Exercise.com

Shane,
Thanks for the feedback! Our team is always looking to improve the software and is here to help in any way. Please reach out if needed!

Rick R.

• Customer Support Software

Exercise.com - Great experience!

Reviewed on 2020-12-03

I had recent interaction with the team on the topics or reporting and adding products to be charged for. The team was very responsive with their follow-ups and follow through's. They committed to enhancements and I was pleasantly surprised they were complete and rolled out in approx. two weeks. The exercise.com team works hard to make sure the relationship is right and their clients are satisfied.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

How the software handled adding products that will be charged for. Initially the products were listed in the order added with no ability to change the order or logically group products. However, exercise.com is making enhancements to improve this.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Rick! Our team is always looking to improve the software to best help our clients. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!

Emma M.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use & saves tons of time writing exercise programs!

Reviewed on 2021-08-23

This app and software has save me tons of time! The customer support is amazing!

Pros

Super easy to use! Importing exercise videos, creating workout plans, all of this is so much quicker than the previous app I used.

Cons

The migration of my previous membership didn't go very smoothly and I have been managing clients in 2 different portals on stripe.

Response from Exercise.com

We love the feedback, Emma!
Please let us know if we can assist as we're always here to help!

Rob L.

Great Interface

Reviewed on 2021-06-09

Pros

I really like the interface and the user experience once they become acclimated with the program.

Cons

Lots of moving parts. Having a tutorial video on how the user navigates the programs would be very helpful.

Response from Exercise.com

Rob,
Thanks so much for the review! Our team is always here to answer any questions may you have!

Lamont S.

Lamont Smith

Reviewed on 2021-08-23

Overall everyone has been helpful and very professional.

Pros

The support team was vey helpful in guiding me through the process of launching my app.

Cons

The relationship between apple and exercise.com. I feel there is too long of a waiting periods to get things processed. I also think there needs to be an easier way to have clients download the app through exercise.com

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Lamont! Let us know if we can help in any way!

Allison S.

• Customer Support Software

support is awesome....features and ease of use need work

Reviewed on 2020-12-21

very happy with customer support. Not so happy with product overall

Pros

Customer support is great at responding fast and sending easy to understand videos.

Cons

glitchy and LOTS of issues on both client and admin sides

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the feedback, Allison! Our team is always trying to improve and better our software, so please reach out if there is anything we can improve/update!! Feel free to email us!

Arthur J.

Reviewed on 2021-08-25

Sage has been very patient and helpful in the process even though I have been very busy with million other things.

Pros

Very useful in connecting and managing clients programs
Able to help more people without being in person

Cons

Thought it would be cool to add a music feature to the app where they can listen to music with their workouts. Like a connection with pandora, spotify or even dj streaming their music sets (if possible)

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Arthur!
We love the feedback and are always looking to improve. Please reach out if we can assist!

Anton J.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent Team To Work With!

Reviewed on 2020-12-29

The experience has been excellent.

Pros

The team at Exercise.com was excellent to work with during the set up of our software. They did a phenomenal good guiding us through the process. Would highly recommend them!

Cons

None. It has been a great experience so far.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the feedback, Anton!
Our team loves helping our clients best utilize our software for their fitness business needs. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Steven H.

Great job

Reviewed on 2021-05-01

Super helpful!

Pros

It is easy to use and they do a good job making sure I understand how to use it

Cons

I do not have any cons about this software

Response from Exercise.com

Steven,
Thanks for the review! Our team is always here to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist!

Weston W.
  • Used for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Up to date and always current

Reviewed on 2018-12-17

I like to do research and do my homework before making a Decision. I like that it’s just there

Pros

Right from the start it had all the information I was looking for then more. I wanted to look at demographics about people fitness habits and this was spot on and a step further by telling me clubs and fitness centers in areas

Cons

I have no problem at all with this software it is a little bland on the website looks like it’s from the early 90’s

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Weston!

Nicholas L.

Elevate your game

Reviewed on 2021-06-30

You can tell this was built by those with deep experience and knowledge of the industry. Simply put, they have a superb support team and a success team that will make your goals happen. An important delineation in any industry or stage of business, but especially for those looking to scale their business within the fitness and wellness industry. Would highly recommend to those who are ready to elevate their game.

Pros

Exercise.com is the top-tier software at any stage of your profession within the fitness or wellness industry, especially the growth stage. I came to Exercise.com to systematize my client management process from first point of contact to purchase and referral while also preparing for a large contract where I would have to service over 100+ individuals while providing them with a digital platform for their training plans and group coaching. At every stage of the process, the Exercise.com team is there to ensure they understand your objectives with the platform and, most importantly, provide insights that only those who are experienced within the industry would be able to give. The most empowering experience thus far is the onboarding and ongoing support from Alyssa and her team in making sure every aspect of my business is reflected on the platform, from scheduling, integrations, subscriptions, coaching plans, onboarding other coaches and groups. Her knowledge of the software allows me to pose unique cases that I need to solve with the software and get immediate support on how to ensure I can execute what I need to grow my business. Better yet, Exercise.com continuously looks to add new and purposeful features throughout your subscription period.

Cons

Would have liked to be able to trial the software, that being said, you are able to book as many guided demos as needed to address your questions and concerns prior to purchase.

TrueCoach

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

MB did not provide all that Exercise.com offers which was needed to maintain quality during the growth stage.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Exercise.com offers a full suite of services which are executed at a high level compared to "single suite" service providers.

Response from Exercise.com

Nicholas,

We love the feedback and are always here to help in any way! Please reach out if we can assist!

Kelly M.

Exercise Software

Reviewed on 2020-10-28

It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

Pros

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Cons

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

Reasons for Choosing Exercise.com

Exercise offered online training with exercise library and plans for added revenue which fits my personal training business better.

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Ease of use and the online training options, plus a colleague raved about it.

Response from Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are always here to help our clients best learn and utilize our software. Please reach out if there are any questions we can assist with!

Gary B.

The Training Hub

Reviewed on 2020-12-21

So far, it has been amazing. While I am still fairly new to the system, I engage with it frequently and am constantly learning of all of the integrated features. The customer support team at Exercise.com has also been exceptional in helping me to understand all of the offerings of the platform.

Pros

Integration with our complex business model. The platform offers solutions for everything that we need (payment processing, programming, scheduling, assessments, video uploads, etc). I was pleasantly surprised to learn that we can have an all-in-one solution through exercise.com, especially after speaking to other companies that were not able to meet our requests.

Cons

As previously stated, our business model is a bit complex from a scheduling standpoint. We are currently working through this challenge, and while a solution has not yet been reached, I am confident that the team at exercise.com will come up with one!

Trainerize, TrueCoach and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

Ultimately, it was the all-inclusive nature of the exercise.com platform that made me confident that Exercise.com was the right company for us. What originally put the company on my radar, however, was how well-reviewed it was by industry leaders.

Response from Exercise.com

Gary,
Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are always here to help and make our software work best for you and your business.

Craig K.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 2021-01-15

The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

Pros

I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!

Cons

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

Trainerize and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

My coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses Exercise.com and he only uses the best. This played a role and when I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my consult he was Informative and made me feel like they could make it happen quickly and perfectly and they have delivered.

Response from Exercise.com

Craig,
Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are looking forward to working with you! Please reach out if we can assist in any way!

David B.

• Customer Support Software

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Reviewed on 2020-07-02

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Pros

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Cons

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, David! We love the feedback and are always here to help teach our clients how to use our software.

Alex G.

• Customer Support Software

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

Reviewed on 2020-08-31

Pros

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

Cons

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Response from Exercise.com

Alex,
Thank you for this review! Our team is always here to help and we are constantly improving our software. Please reach out if there is ever anything we can assist with!

Jevaughn B.

AWESOME People!!

Reviewed on 2021-03-30

Phenomenal.

Pros

Very complex. The staff was great & helped me with any questions I had.
It's easy to copy & paste workouts to other days while building a workout plan. The Gym Management allows to hire new trainers.... it's alot lol.

Cons

Exercise library isn't as vast compared to other competitors. However, it's very easy to add new exercises & save routines. Also, they don't have a nutrition library for those would like to build nutrition programs, but you can integrate it with My Fitness Pal.

Response from Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, JeVaughn!
We love the feedback and are always looking for ways to make our software better. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

Lani H.

Everything I need & want

Reviewed on 2020-10-28

From the demo "sales" call, through build-out, implementation, and launch, the success team was responsive, friendly, and helpful.

Pros

I tried nearly all the "major" platforms and found Exercise.com to be the most intuitive.

Cons

The integration with MyFitnessPal is very basic. I'm not sure it's useful for users since all they can see is an overview of the nutrients, which they can view in the MFP platform. I wish there were a food tracking portal, similar to Cronometer, fully-integrated into the platform.

PT Distinction, Virtuagym, PTminder and My PT Hub

Reasons for Switching to Exercise.com

It seemed to have the features I need

Response from Exercise.com

Lani,
Thank you for the feedback! We love hearing how we can improve and are constantly looking for ways to best help our clients.