Exercise.com

Fitness business management for gyms and fitness centers

4.7 /5 (53 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.7
4.6
4.5
4.8
Julie L.

Fitness App Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2020-12-10

Our overall experience with Exercise.com is a breeze and helps us get our programs all set up on the go, and the customer service team was prompt and helpful whenever we have questions.

Pros

We love how easy it is to integrate this app with our current workflow while providing great fitness programs for our customers and save us time in the process by having all of the exercise demonstrations held for us to re-use later.

Cons

We don't have any feedback that could help improve the existing product at this time.

Industry: Sports
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Bad from beggining to the end

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019-05-21

Bad product, bad customer service, very bad experience, just lose my money.

Pros

The idea is good, but seems they are not ready to offer such a service.

Cons

I had many issues from the very beggining, they didnt care. The only thing they wanted is to cash my money. That's it.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Rachel C.

Great team support

Reviewed on 2020-12-18

Exceptional team support — very responsive to emails and communication. Willing to hop on a call anytime.

Pros

Being able to customize the platform and the app in the way exercise.com lets you was already a huge win when we decided to make the switch from a big name competitor. The user side of the app is also a huge win (not just for membership but the programming).

Cons

Nothing yet. We are based in Canada so where was a bit of a hiccup in getting a few features to work payment wise.

Fred A.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020-07-21

Pros

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

Cons

There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Bobby L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

No software I'd rather use!

Reviewed on 2020-11-17

Great!

Pros

Super functional and easy to use! I highly recommend it!

Cons

Nothing. If there's an update I need, I reach out to the Success Team and they get it done!

Allie D.

Thank you Exercise.com

Reviewed on 2020-11-19

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and patient with me! So far, the experience has been great!

Pros

Thanks to exercise.com, my gym has seamlessly transitioned from a somewhat outdated management software to a comprehensive management solution. Exercise.com is not only making our customer experience smoother, but it has helped us streamline our services, saving us time and money. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done any excellent job with the onboarding process as well! She is so helpful and friendly!

Cons

I am old-fashion and would prefer to use paper and pencil to keep track of things. I just don't like technology in general. Fortunately, my gym has grown too big to continue doing things manually and I am thankful that I have the exercise.com team to help me update my approach to gym management.

Sachin M.

Love them and the use!

Reviewed on 2020-11-10

This has been a GREAT experience! Continuing to build this relationship has allowed me to do a lot more things in person as well as online. Great choice if you choose to work with them! It is a great investment in my business.

Pros

I love that I can handle everything from my workouts to my schduling through one place. I use to use a few different softwares, but now I can just go to one place. HUGE time saver!

Cons

There are a couple little things I would change about how workouts are made in the back end, but that is more a reflection on my programming style. 99.999% of people would not have the same issue.

Ryan L.

5 stars for Exercise.com

Reviewed on 2020-10-20

The Exercise.com team and in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing to work with. The follow up success have been vital in me understanding how to properly leverage the resource for maximum profitability. I’d recommend them to everyone.

Pros

The fact that it’s white label and the follow up from the customer service team.

Cons

It’s very customizable and it’s possible to get lost in the details.

Jonathon E.

Exercise.com is amazing

Reviewed on 2020-10-03

Exercise.com was awesome. They were timely in their communication and they truly worked their hardest to get my app launched despite some of the difficulties in working with apple. They were always kind and easy to work with. They are fantastic and couldn't recommend them more to someone looking to expand online services to their clients.

Pros

Amazing integration to current products through API's and connections
Great communication with developers
Responsive to my questions, concerns, needs

Cons

Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process

Howard T.

Great Platform

Reviewed on 2020-10-30

The support team at Exersise.com has been amazing. They have guided me every step in setting up my new online business. I am excited about just how much this platform will help me build a successful online training business. Great management platform and great support staff!

Pros

Allow me to take my fitness business online

Cons

Not sure at this time. Need more time working this platform.

Suzanne E.

I used this for my small business

Reviewed on 2018-04-22

Pros

Exercise.com has everything you could need for a small business. And the workout library is really great. Customer support is very quick to answer inquiries.

Cons

The price was a bit too much for my very small business. I don't think it's absorbent but I need to be a little larger before spending this much monthly.

Robby M.

Exercise.com

Reviewed on 2020-07-17

Pros

Can't say enough nice things about the crew at exercise.com! Start to finish they were professional and helped me every step of the way! Bonus is that they work FAST and are AMAZING!

Cons

Can't say I didn't like anything. The team worked so well together.

Cody M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Easy to use, professional presentation, and extremely scalable (profitable)

Reviewed on 2020-12-16

Amazing. No complaints at all!

Pros

The way that its branded to my company so well! AND the fact that it's so easy for clients to use.

Cons

I can't really pick out anything specific, to be honest!

Lexi G.

Newer app developer!

Reviewed on 2021-01-15

They are very communicative, super friendly and knowledgable !!!

Pros

Super easy! Well designed, and cannot wait to grow my business with so many amazing features!

Cons

Nothing right now... brand new to starting it all!

Justin R.
Industry: Sports

Exercise.com review

Reviewed on 2020-10-23

It’s been great!

Pros

Tons of options and integrations. Sleek design and user friendly.

Cons

I didn’t find anything negative about this software.

Kyle B.

We are trying to implement this for more online programming to expand our business

Reviewed on 2018-04-10

Pros

Once we understand the user interface more we will have a quick application for making programs. This expands our business.

Cons

It's complicated to learn but we are still in the beginning stages of learning. We plan on having more support

Kelly M.

Exercise Software

Reviewed on 2020-10-28

It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

Pros

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Cons

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

Gary B.

The Training Hub

Reviewed on 2020-12-21

So far, it has been amazing. While I am still fairly new to the system, I engage with it frequently and am constantly learning of all of the integrated features. The customer support team at Exercise.com has also been exceptional in helping me to understand all of the offerings of the platform.

Pros

Integration with our complex business model. The platform offers solutions for everything that we need (payment processing, programming, scheduling, assessments, video uploads, etc). I was pleasantly surprised to learn that we can have an all-in-one solution through exercise.com, especially after speaking to other companies that were not able to meet our requests.

Cons

As previously stated, our business model is a bit complex from a scheduling standpoint. We are currently working through this challenge, and while a solution has not yet been reached, I am confident that the team at exercise.com will come up with one!

Craig K.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 2021-01-15

The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

Pros

I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!

Cons

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

David B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Reviewed on 2020-07-02

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Pros

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Cons

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

Alex G.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

Reviewed on 2020-08-31

Pros

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

Cons

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Lani H.

Everything I need & want

Reviewed on 2020-10-28

From the demo "sales" call, through build-out, implementation, and launch, the success team was responsive, friendly, and helpful.

Pros

I tried nearly all the "major" platforms and found Exercise.com to be the most intuitive.

Cons

The integration with MyFitnessPal is very basic. I'm not sure it's useful for users since all they can see is an overview of the nutrients, which they can view in the MFP platform. I wish there were a food tracking portal, similar to Cronometer, fully-integrated into the platform.

Leandro G.

Hats off to the Success Team

Reviewed on 2020-07-10

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole Exercise.com team have done an incredible job. I had been looking for a comprehensive platform for my business for a long time and since our first meeting they were able to provide solutions that are very focused and will allow me to expand the spectrum of products and services I can offer to my clients. The development process was smooth and on time and in a matter of weeks I was able to re-design my business model thanks to the Success Team. The customer service is very reliable and professional. I highly recommend!

Pros

- Comprehensive solution for fitness
- Easy integration client/trainer in terms of schedule, payments, communication etc...
- Very customizable

Cons

- So far the solution has lived up to my expectations

Cory M.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great software

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020-12-20

Pros

Customization for coaches and their clients. The ability to upload content. Builty in accountability for clients.

Cons

Not sure. Meets all the staple needs for a couple to train clients.

Kristen C.

Comprehensive Platform with Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020-12-13

Pros

Customer support is on point - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was my point person and did a great job helping me!

Cons

I wasn't made aware of all the things they would require from me before they could launch my platform -domain, business email, logo, and apple developer ID, which all took a bit of time to set up.