Exercise.com

Fitness business management for gyms and fitness centers

4.6 /5 (19 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.6
4.4
4.5
4.8
David B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Reviewed on 7/2/2020

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Pros

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Cons

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

Fred A.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 7/21/2020

Pros

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

Cons

There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Alex G.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

Reviewed on 8/31/2020

Pros

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

Cons

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Industry: Sports
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Bad from beggining to the end

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 5/21/2019

Bad product, bad customer service, very bad experience, just lose my money.

Pros

The idea is good, but seems they are not ready to offer such a service.

Cons

I had many issues from the very beggining, they didnt care. The only thing they wanted is to cash my money. That's it.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Conor F.
Industry: Sports

Fantastic software and service

Reviewed on 7/9/2020

Pros

Fantastic software and service. We've tried almost all alternatives in this space and none have come close to offering all that exercise.com do in terms of business management tools, training plan software, assessment and scheduling functionality. Their customer success team is also exceptional. Would highly recommend!

Cons

Dislike next to nothing about this software. The client app could be slightly more visually appealing but the functionaility and features more than make up for any shortcomings.

Travis B.

Exercise.com Review

Reviewed on 6/28/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole success TEAM at Exercise.com have gone above and beyond to help our company transition. The instruction has been great and when we had special needs they worked with us to customize our experience.

Pros

Its given us an app and an online platform

Cons

So far anything that has not met my needs the TEAM has worked with me to customize a solution.

Sara R.
Industry: Insurance

Easy to use all-in-one software for trainers and beginners!

Reviewed on 6/16/2020

Pros

With a full time job and two young kids, it is really hard for me to find the time and motivation to workout through the week, which is why I am so glad I found the exercise.com app.

With a huge variety of workouts, exercise.com makes it easy to change up my fitness routine and continuously challenge myself. There are several workouts I can do anywhere - even in the living room while my baby naps. You really have no excuse to skip a workout with this program!

I am continuously held accountable for the calories I am burning and the workouts I complete with its simple logging system. I can see my daily progress which keeps me motivated to stay active and eat healthier to meet my goals. There are several groups you can join to meet people at your fitness level who can help support you too.

It's the best out there...I have tried various programs, and exercise.com definitely has the best variety and most user-friendly system I have been able to find. Both on my desktop while I am at work and on my phone when on the go, I am able to find a new workout to change things up and can log my fitness accomplishments to keep me pushing on. The best trainers in the industry use this platform so search no further!

Cons

I only wish I had found it sooner. It's one of the best kept secrets in the fitness world!

Kyle O.

Great experience with Exercise.com, most robust fitness software I've seen

Reviewed on 5/31/2018

Pros

The custom-branding is huge for me, love having my own BasketballHQ apps. I currently use them to sell programs and offer online group subscriptions.

I also love their workout plan creator, it's very intuitive and once you have the pieces in place, it make it easy to create plans.

The support team is also great. I can request a support video call whenever I need one which helps a lot and they're always quick to respond.

It also seems like add a lot of new features every month so it's always improving.

Cons

It does take some time to get set up and running. It's so robust that sometimes I'm afraid I'm not taking advantage of all the features but their success team does do a great job of showing me how to use new features when I ask.

Jonathon E.

Exercise.com is amazing

Reviewed on 10/3/2020

Exercise.com was awesome. They were timely in their communication and they truly worked their hardest to get my app launched despite some of the difficulties in working with apple. They were always kind and easy to work with. They are fantastic and couldn't recommend them more to someone looking to expand online services to their clients.

Pros

Amazing integration to current products through API's and connections
Great communication with developers
Responsive to my questions, concerns, needs

Cons

Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process

Leandro G.

Hats off to the Success Team

Reviewed on 7/10/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole Exercise.com team have done an incredible job. I had been looking for a comprehensive platform for my business for a long time and since our first meeting they were able to provide solutions that are very focused and will allow me to expand the spectrum of products and services I can offer to my clients. The development process was smooth and on time and in a matter of weeks I was able to re-design my business model thanks to the Success Team. The customer service is very reliable and professional. I highly recommend!

Pros

- Comprehensive solution for fitness
- Easy integration client/trainer in terms of schedule, payments, communication etc...
- Very customizable

Cons

- So far the solution has lived up to my expectations

Ryan L.

5 stars for Exercise.com

Reviewed on 10/20/2020

The Exercise.com team and in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing to work with. The follow up success have been vital in me understanding how to properly leverage the resource for maximum profitability. I’d recommend them to everyone.

Pros

The fact that it’s white label and the follow up from the customer service team.

Cons

It’s very customizable and it’s possible to get lost in the details.

Craig L.

Support team is awesome!

Reviewed on 7/23/2020

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is extremely consistent and reliable when it comes to technical support, he is a life saver!

Cons

User interface and workout experience would improve (timer)

Christopher T.
Industry: Publishing

Great features

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 6/16/2020

Pros

I used this software in mid-2019 and enjoyed it immensely. The software allows for detailed tracking of workouts, including all the basic cardiovascular workouts (and many more than basic) as well as weight or core related workouts. It was easy to track the exercises and the reps depending on the workout, which is positive for any person who exercises and wants to keep track of their progress. It's much more detailed than typical software, which I enjoyed. While I know the majority of the reviews so far have been from the business owner's perspective, I can say as an end user that I enjoyed the software immensely.

Cons

Maybe the layout? In general, I enjoyed it immensely.

Suzanne E.

I used this for my small business

Reviewed on 4/22/2018

Pros

Exercise.com has everything you could need for a small business. And the workout library is really great. Customer support is very quick to answer inquiries.

Cons

The price was a bit too much for my very small business. I don't think it's absorbent but I need to be a little larger before spending this much monthly.

Melissa M.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Exercise.com has everything you need in one system and for one price

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 6/16/2020

Pros

Exercise.com has every feature that a fitness professional, fitness staff, or fitness business management would need to manage their fitness facility, gym, or health club. The features have been well-developed to meet the needs of any fitness business, from your neighborhood personal training studio to a large health club in the middle of the city.

Cons

There are no missing features and the Exercise.com team is always improving upon the current features based on feedback from users.

Robby M.

Exercise.com

Reviewed on 7/17/2020

Pros

Can't say enough nice things about the crew at exercise.com! Start to finish they were professional and helped me every step of the way! Bonus is that they work FAST and are AMAZING!

Cons

Can't say I didn't like anything. The team worked so well together.

Weston W.
Company size: Self Employed

Up to date and always current

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 12/17/2018

I like to do research and do my homework before making a Decision. I like that it’s just there

Pros

Right from the start it had all the information I was looking for then more. I wanted to look at demographics about people fitness habits and this was spot on and a step further by telling me clubs and fitness centers in areas

Cons

I have no problem at all with this software it is a little bland on the website looks like it’s from the early 90’s

Scott J.

Grow your business

Reviewed on 1/26/2020

Pros

Easy to use, and easy to generate revenue.

Cons

The back button on the app. Seems to be white and blends in with background color.

Kyle B.

We are trying to implement this for more online programming to expand our business

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Pros

Once we understand the user interface more we will have a quick application for making programs. This expands our business.

Cons

It's complicated to learn but we are still in the beginning stages of learning. We plan on having more support