Yardi Breeze

Refreshingly simple property management software

4.1/5
3.8/5
4.0/5
Customer Support Software
4.1/5

Danielle

Yardi Breeze Simplified Property Management

Reviewed on 2022-01-25

Pros

Before switching to Yardi, I used Excel and QuickBooks to manage all properties and payments. Yardi Breeze has streamlined property management; I easily keep track of tenants and leases, maintenance requests, expenses, and vendors. And the best part is that I can do it all from anywhere! Whether I'm in the office or the field, everything is in one place.

Cons

Yardi is continuously updating to provide the best features to its users. If there is ever something I think could improve, there is a feature to give feedback, and Yardi's engineers take every suggestion into account to continue to deliver the best for the users.

Buildium

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze is more straightforward than other alternative software, and the customer support is exceptional! Whenever I have a question, a representative is readily available and knowledgeable. It is one of the critical components for why I chose Yardi Breeze.

Response from Yardi Systems

Hi Danielle, Thanks for your feedback! There's so much important detail here as well. Please keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Adam
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Reviewed on 2020-09-09

As an accountant, my overall experience has been pretty uneven. When I'm trying to make a journal entry or reconcile a bank account, I find myself wishing my client was using QuickBooks. But when I'm recording an inter-entity transaction or looking at CAM charges, I'm grateful for Yardi. I just hope there is a unit within Yardi that's focused on developing the accounting side of the Breeze software, because overall it really is not up to par with respect to the rest of the industry.

Pros

Easy to list properties online for potential residents to find. Easy to set up online payment for residents. Customer support has been responsive and helpful. Some nice, innovative features on the property management side of the software.

Cons

The accounting side of the software is pretty weak and clunky compared to competitors. There's no way to set up bank feeds, so cash reconciliations are 100% manual. The way banks are paired with GL accounts is convoluted and difficult to set up and understand. You can attach documents to payables and receivables (great!) but not to general journal entries (why not?). There is no way to customize basic financial reports in the way you would in software like QuickBooks. Customer support chat feature doesn't work with my company but other companies' chat features (e.g. Intuit) work just fine. Navigation is clunky - it often takes several clicks to get where you need to go. There is a "Favorites" feature that allows you to create your own list of frequently visited areas in the software, but that in and of itself is pretty clunky and confusing, and I shouldn't have to set up favorites in well-designed software. I've had weird errors here and there that customer service couldn't explain and that were solved using a silly workaround (such as removing a couple of lines from a journal entry and putting them into a separae entry). There is no way to "hard close" your books for a given period, so there is nothing stopping a user from posting transactions into a closed period, so if you're a company that needs to get an audit, don't use Yardi. Overall, the accounting side of this software feels like a beta test - it's pretty good, but it's not quite fully baked.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comprehensive feedback and hope you continue to enjoy Breeze's marketing, leasing and property management functionality, as well as our customer support. In the meantime, we're constantly making improvements to our platform. That's one reason we came out with Breeze Premier earlier this year. We'll follow up with you directly, but in short, the accounting functionality you identified is missing is in fact available in Breeze Premier. Attachments to journal entries are available in Breeze and Breeze Premier, and auto-matching for bank reconciliations, custom reporting and the ability to hard close your books are available in Breeze Premier. Our customer service experts would be happy to troubleshoot why live chat is not working for you; it's a great, free feature and we want you to be able to take advantage of it. Hope this helps!

• Customer Support Software

User friendly but missing many basic features

Reviewed on 2022-07-29

Frustrating to say the least. Especially I just spent 2 hours to get ahold.

Pros

It is easy to use, which is great since the on boarding process does go into detail how to use the system. You teach yourself by watching video. E-payment works as excepted,

Cons

We came from Yardi Gensis- the software was from 1996 i believe and had all the basic features listed below are some that a system from 1996 had that breeze does not.

Reports- You cannot pull a report with all your tenant information, in order to export all my tenants information ,

Unit reports- There is not a report that you can see the unit type along with the unit
AdHoc reports- Breeze added this as a new feature- but it is definitely not ready to be released.
EX: They have a great feature which you enter the tenants vehicle information. BUT you can only access it from the tenants page. So if you wanted to search a car type or plate # you cannot. They added a AdHoc to help with this issue, BUT you can not sort for current/past/ future.
DOES NOT HAVE OCCUPANCY REPORTS-
Vacancy report- you will enter a time from lets say for 6 months but the vacancy report only pulls info from the last month you selected. But it doesn’t tell you that, we caught it after almost 2 years so we were reporting the wrong information.
*** These are features Gensis did not offer but I am disappointed by.
Email from Breeze- you cannot create a signature
Tenant statements- You can send tenants a statement for outstanding balances via email, but you can only send them from the Admin( usually the owner) or the property not the user.
Editing a payment error- even before closing batch you can not edit, multistep to delete.
Support- the chats knowledge is basically limited to help section

Erica

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2020-04-30

My experience with Yardi Breeze has been mostly positive. I do find that when there is an issue that someone doesn't understand it take a long time to get a response. I truly believe that if you utilize your users with experience to explore new patches before launching you could head off a lot of issues. The most recent patch has created some issues that we are still trying to get fixed.

Pros

Yardi Breeze has many different functions and makes running our properties and updating our tenants very easy. The platform is easy to use and also easy to access being completely cloud based.

Cons

There are several areas that could use improvements, just small improvements that would make a big diffrence.

Yardi Voyager and Buildium

Reasons for Choosing Yardi Breeze

Customer service and functionality.

Property Boulevard

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze was newer and more cost effective, I was also familiar with the Voyager platform.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Erica,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad Breeze has been easy for you to learn and use, but sorry that your experience hasn't been perfectly seamless. We do our best to patch 99% of issues prior to launch, but that's also why we keep a globally based IT staff on hand to help whenever necessary. Please reach out to us via live chat or call your client support team directly if you are still having issues. We want you fully operational as soon as possible.

Jessica

Yardi Breeze Premier is a great starting point

Reviewed on 2022-01-24

I'm personally on the financial side of the company but have many years in Operations as well. Breeze has been perfect for our growing company. We have been able to efficiently run reports and maintain our properties on a daily basis. Our teams were able to learn the software easily as well.

Pros

Most of us at the company had previously used Yardi Voyager. As our company is still growing, Yardi Breeze Premier was a great point for us to start. There are many similarities to Voyager, so it was very easy to pick up. It had been some time since I had set up a property, but it was extremely easy in Breeze. The Help Center is amazing and videos are extremely helpful as well. Highly recommend!

Cons

There are some items that are not a part of Yardi Breeze that are in Voyager. This did not hinder us from being to complete what we needed, just added a few extra steps. Overall though the cons are extremely minimal.

Response from Yardi Systems

Hi Jessica, Thanks for your feedback, and thank you for providing so much detail! That's amazing. Please keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Brandon

• Customer Support Software

Great product with a streamlined approach

Reviewed on 2022-01-25

The overall experience has been positive and they are a valued partner in accounting services.

Pros

A great addition to the Yardi lineup for Small to mid-sized real estate clients. Great implementation group and excellent customer service. Highly recommend this product to our clients.

Cons

Some features can go too far in-depth for some clients, but overall the best structure in an accounting program on the market.

Response from Yardi Systems

Hi Brandon, Thanks for your feedback! Keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Danielle

• Customer Support Software

One stop Software that's simple to use!

Reviewed on 2020-05-20

Pros

The ability to have a corporate website that integrates with this software allows us to update our available units for advertising in one place. It also allows us to also easily collect and retain prospect information in one place. The chat feature is great to contact support when required.

Cons

The feature I am missing most in this software is the ability to pay vendors through the online payments option. It would also be great is this version of Yardi had the ability to be compatible with The Lift System for additional advertising requirements.

Buildium

Reasons for Choosing Yardi Breeze

Genesis was no longer available.

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Breeze

The ability to manage commercial property in the software. The simplicity of the product and it's ease of use.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Danielle,

It's great to hear that Breeze is helping you manage your marketing and leasing activities in one place. I'm also glad you mentioned the need for vendor payment options. We have new vendor management tools available with Breeze Premier, which is built on the same platform as Breeze. I'll have a colleague reach out to show you what it can do. Thanks for your feedback!

Tiffany

• Customer Support Software

User friendly but missing some functionality

Reviewed on 2020-04-30

Pros

That it is user friendly and that there is customer service readily available on the screen.

Cons

That there is some functionality missing. There were several features with Yardi Genesis 2 that are no longer an option.

Yardi Voyager

Yardi Genesis 2 was being phased out

RealPage

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze was more cost efficient

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Tiffany,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Ease of use and speedy customer service were key goals when we set out to develop Breeze, so I'm happy that has been your experience. I understand that Genesis was a very popular platform, and we acknowledge that Breeze is a bit different. If you'd like, I can have a client service expert reach out to show you Breeze Premier, a software upgrade to Breeze that may include those features you're referring to.

Manuele

Working with Breeze

Reviewed on 2021-07-27

Breeze has been great - Enterprise has been very hard to work with.

Pros

The integration with your bank account for EFT payments is great. The ability to manage your documents - leases and attach to a tenant is great.

Cons

User ability is quite hard for my staff. Customer Service isn't trained - but we have a great manager that we can manage.

Linda

Reviewed on 2022-09-01

Pros

I suppose it will get easier as we go along.

Cons

We are having to go back to the beginning of the year for each property. Setup has been a little difficult. Would have liked someone on site to help get familiar with the breeze software instead of just webinars.

Cadie

User Friendly Software for Property Management Needs

Reviewed on 2020-05-28

Pros

It is genuinely the most user-friendly software I've used. Almost everything is self-explanatory and if you not, the help section will easily guide you. Plus the chat feature is a lifesaver in getting an issue resolved quickly.

Cons

There are some features that could be added, like the ability to add photos to a maintenance request, more specific reports on insurance, more customizable reports in general.

Rent Manager

Reasons for Choosing Yardi Breeze

The Genesis software was outdated and Breeze was much easier to navigate.

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Breeze

Even with 8 years of Rent Manager experience, I still found Yardi to be more user friendly and efficient. The sophisticated features but the ease of use made it worth using.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Cadie,
I am genuinely pleased to hear you find Breeze to be user-friendly and self-explanatory! One thing I want to mention is that Breeze does allow you to add photos to maintenance requests. I can have a client support expert reach out to show you how. In the meantime, there are articles in the Help Center that cover maintenance requests or you can use the live chat function to get more information. We're glad to have you as a Yardi client! Thanks for the feedback.

Carol

Eagle Summit Properties LLC Yardi Advocacy

Reviewed on 2020-05-26

I love being able to quickly post all accounting elements. Again, as one gets comfortable with all the functionality, it is so efficient. I also love how being on the cloud, allows one to share the files with CPAs or Lease Administrators etc. I have hardly had to travel to any professional's offices on most accounting issues pertaining my company.

Pros

The Accounting Software for my company has been crucial. There were many parts with which to get acquainted but with the constant assistance of the Chat Widget it was incredibly incremental and learning was continual. It is like anything else one wants to master. Ten thousand dedicated hours will get you to Breeze through Breeze ;-).

Cons

There were a few glitches. I encountered one with the Receivables where I could not see them and had to manually post unable to use the Future Monthly Charges. The team was diligent in solving the issue.
It was a bit intimidating to think that the data would be deleted.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Carol,
There are so many kinesthetic, "hands-on" learners like you, and we wanted to accommodate everyone's learning style with our videos, Help Center and chat support. I'm happy to hear that our team was able to walk you through the software when necessary. One of the benefits of chat is that we get to hear about little issues quickly and resolve them. Please keep letting us know about your experience and keep enjoying Breeze! Thanks for the great feedback.

Robert

Expand your business with Yardi Breeze

Reviewed on 2020-05-26

During this pandemic, going virtual is absolutely essential. We are an essential business and we DID NOT SKIP A BEAT when we went into shelter in place orders. As owner of the property management business I am just incredibly thankful to have finished implementation just 4 months earlier. We really lucked out on the timing.

Pros

The rent collection is most helpful feature. Reports are incredibly easy to send out to owners each month. The accounting system is extremely robust. I was able to get up and running pretty quickly. However I am still learning new features all the time.

Cons

The implementation time was very long, over a year. However, my previous setup was not able to be imported (manual system) so I understand why. Nevertheless, I would not change anything. We are very happy to be in the cloud with Yardi Breeze.

AppFolio Property Manager

Flexibility with Yardi

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Breeze

Flexibility with Yardi. Multiple clients had different management requirements.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Robert,
You were wise to implement online software before it was essential to do so given shelter-in-place orders. And rent collection certainly helps keep the lights on, so I'm glad Breeze has been helpful in that area. We're always here to help explain any features via live chat. Thanks for the feedback!

Paul

LVPM Review

Reviewed on 2020-05-05

It is quite a long list, mostly it is about efficiency and reliability which is allowing us to grow and manage the growth without having the usual system problems that go along with that.

Pros

There are three things that stand out, Online Payments with RentCafe is very easy to set up and tenant love it, we have 100% adoption for online payments. The Owner Portal has had much bigger impact that we expected, we several owner who outside the country and in other states, having not a document repository but not having to send tons of emails, the owners can review documents on their schedule and they know where to locate agreements, insurance policies, etc. Lastly, generating monthly could be easier!

Cons

Being a long Yardi Voyager user, not having the ability to export data into Excel for custom reports or special projects is something I would really like to see.

Rent Manager

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Breeze

I have a been a Voyager client for many years, when I found Breeze was available and saw the features included, risk was eliminated from the decision.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Paul,
It's great that you've been a Yardi user for so many years, and that your owners and tenants are all on board with Breeze. Since you have experience with our Voyager platform, you might be interested in exploring Breeze Premier. It's built on the same system as Breeze but includes more advanced features, such as custom reporting, that you might find of interest. Let me know if you'd like a client support expert to show you around Premier with a quick demo. Thanks for your feedback!

Patrice

Reviewed on 2020-05-01

We love that our tenants are able to pay online, this is so helpful with ones who are behind.

Pros

The transition to Yardi Breeze was so smooth. We were able to start using right away.

Cons

There were some reports that we were used to using that are not in Breeze. Also, having to add all the CAM Charges was a little hassle.

Yardi Voyager

Reasons for Choosing Yardi Breeze

We decided to switch because how easy the program was. Also, we love that it is cloud based and everything is real time. We love the fact that we can have as many users as we want. Our biggest reason to switch to Breeze was because our tenants would be able to use the tenant portal to pay online.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Patrice,

I'm glad to hear that Breeze is working out for you and your tenants. It sounds like you may have questions about a few features. If you'd like to discuss them, I can have a client service expert reach out to you. In the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy Breeze!

Mark

Almost Greatness

Reviewed on 2019-12-03

Customer service is stellar and helps you thru most problems. Our big complaint is that it was launched thinking about the layman, but it was built from the mindset of an accountant, which defeats the purpose.

Pros

Ease of implementation
Customer Service accessibility
Cloud system
Value
Blank Check Writing
Custom email/letter forms

Cons

Marketed and launched as a "breeze" but designed to cater to bookkeeper/accounting minded users
It was also created originally as a residential platform, but they've improved on that greatly and it works fairly well with commercial.
Some tasks could be made to a simpler process but can be quite tricky getting the books to work correctly.
Monthly Bank Reconciliation needs a major improvement.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Mark,

I'm glad to hear our customer services is everything it should be. I know accounting can be a little tricky to learn and navigate at first, especially because we have to balance sophisticated accounting procedures with the desire to produce an easy-to-use interface, and sometimes the nature of the beast is that if we oversimplify, you lose vital functionality.

That said, we'd love to know about the ways we can improve. In fact, we're making upgrades, adding features and trying user-friendly improvements all the time! Bank reconciliation should work seamlessly at this point, so if it's not, please let me know what I can do to help, and I'll set you up with the appropriate representative.

We hope you continue to enjoy our support. And don't hesitate to reach out with more great suggestions.

Best regards,
Mark Smith
Yardi Breeze Director of Marketing

Lindsey

Best Software for Commercial Property Management

Reviewed on 2022-01-24

YARDI is my number one choice and I have used a lot of software

Pros

YARDI is very easy to use and has everything that I need to manage both commercial and residential properties. They were very competitively priced compared to all the other software I looked at but they had many more benefits than others. I love the chat feature for help!

Cons

The tenant rent cafe through residential sometimes has problems setting up new tenants.

Response from Yardi Systems

Hi Lindsey, Thanks for your feedback! Keep us updated on your experience. There's still so much to come.

Linda

• Customer Support Software

Great for keeping track of tenant receiveables and important lease dates

Reviewed on 2020-04-30

It's been a good product property management wise - what we had been lacking - but it falls short accounting wise. I wish there was a way to set security protocols for certain users to edit transaction in prior "closed" months. We are one owner and don't have to report to multiple clients - so editing past transactions to have clean books is a must. Reclassifying is a total pain.

Pros

Keeping track of lease dates, tenant receivables, security deposits, etc.

Cons

I really wish this was as easy to use accounting wise as QuickBooks. It really lacks a lot as far as editing transactions, playing bills from multiple accounts, etc. We are one owner with multiple properties and entities - we trade monies back and forth and find it very hard to do with Breeze alone - so many journal entries. We have to post to QB at the end of each month to keep correct records.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Linda,
I'm glad to hear that Breeze's property management system is working well for you. I also appreciate your feedback on accounting. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a client service expert to weigh in on some of your ideas. After learning more about your experience and areas of concern, we may be able to troubleshoot a few items quickly, or else introduce you to Breeze Premier, which has additional accounting functionality that may be of use to you. Thanks again for your thoughtful response. We'll be in touch soon!

Michele
  • Used for 6-12 months

Introduction and decision to use Yardi Breeze for a "out of the box" project

Reviewed on 2021-08-04

My overall experience was exceptional from the first call with the sales team to our implementation specialist. I would highly recommend Yardi Breeze.

Pros

I found the ability to customize for a project that was not a typical end user for Yardi Breeze. Considering the complexity of our project, our implementation specialist was amazing and made the process a breeze!

Cons

The main downside of the Yardi Breeze was not having the banking integration, but it was my understanding it might become available in future updates.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing Yardi Breeze

We needed the ability for financial accounting for multi-entities and property management.

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Breeze

We tried the software for 30 days, the customer service was horrible and the software was not working for what we needed without a lot of work-arounds of which required customer service.

Response from Yardi Systems

Hi Michele,
It's great to hear that your experience has been exceptional! It sounds like accounting is an important part of the software for you, so I'm glad it stands up to other accounting programs and eliminates the need for them. Thanks for the feedback!

Jocelyn

• Customer Support Software

Breeze is so much easier to navigate

Reviewed on 2021-07-27

The staff are all very friendly and helpful and know the system really well. They know the answers to questions almost all the time or will find the answer and get back to me.

Pros

We converted from Gen2 version to Breeze and it's so much easier to use. Navigating the software is user-friendly and makes sense. It's so easy to scan rent payments on my phone for deposit and much quicker. Love that I can attach invoices to my payables so it's easy to look up later.

Cons

The chat feature on the system isn't actually available very often. Most the times when I click on it, it say it's unavailable and then you have to email. It usually takes a day to get an answer back via email.

Response from Yardi Systems

Hi Jocelyn,
It's great to hear the Gen2 to Breeze upgrade went exactly as planned. We have been switching users over for exactly the reasons you state. The live chat service should be available during most working hours, but in the event that it's not, your question will go to email. I'm not sure if it's just bad timing that you're getting the chat less frequently, but we are actively growing our support team to better accommodate everyone who needs assistance. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely,

Cathryn

Breeze Premier Review

Reviewed on 2021-09-21

We are happy with the software

Pros

Online payments for receiving rent and sending payments

Cons

no open API to integrate other products with Yardi

Property Vista, Building Stack, Yardi Voyager and Buildium

Reasons for Choosing Yardi Breeze

We are looking for software with online payments options and tenant portals

Reasons for Switching to Yardi Breeze

Yardi has the most functions we look for and throughout the past year, Yardi has incorporated lots of our feedbacks and constantly have new features/upgrades
Deborah

Yardi Breeze By DLM

Reviewed on 2022-02-10

Overall breeze is very effective and efficient. It has been a great help getting all the information in the same place and in real time.

Pros

Yardi breeze is web-based and user friendly. This is the best thing to be able to access our information from anywhere.

Cons

Coming from Voyager, it seems some of the very usable features were lost. For example, the copy feature is not as user friendly as it is in voyager. It seem there are many limitations in Breeze,

Response from Yardi Systems

Thanks for your feedback Deborah! We're happy to hear you're getting everything you need.

All-In-One Leasing Solution for Apartment Management

Reviewed on 2019-01-10

Overall, our team loved using Yardi. It was the software we used from when we first opened and helped us lease the entire community within the span of 12-14 months. Besides the few cons listed above, the pros definitely outweighs it. I'd suggest giving Yardi a shot if you've never used it before.

Pros

Our team loved using Yardi for our lease up which was about 250 units in total. I loved how user-friendly and easy it was when it came to adding in new prospect information and also sending out marketing information to them via the software. It doesn't take very long and saved me a ton of time when it came to outbound marketing. I also loved how it typically doesn't lag out on me when I'm pulling up current and past resident information. I've worked at a property before where residents would get upset, because I wasn't able to provide them with the information they needed fast enough as the system we had would freeze all the time.

Cons

There are quite a few pop-up notifications that can occur and can be irritating at times when entering in new information. I wish there was a way to disable them or pick which notifications I'd like to pop up. There are certain fields that need to be filled in that are sometimes unnecessary. This can also slow down productivity when trying to provide prospects with the best service possible.

Pamela

• Customer Support Software

Yardi user since the DOS version!`

Reviewed on 2020-05-20

Overall we are more satisfied than disappointed with the product. I do believe that they are trying to "evolve" as time goes by with users "suggestions". It is my hope that the software engineers are "listening" :o)

Pros

Love the web based options. Owner EFT distributions, email and "owner portal" reporting, tenant statements with the ability to email. This program is functionally similar to Yardi Professional which we used for over 20 years. It was tough to make the switch due to the fact that YP was a workhorse, but having all of the web capabilities to bring us into the "21st Century" was a GREAT move! Especially with the current COVID-19 crisis - we were able to have some of our employees work from home! If we "had" to, we would have been able to totally function remotely.

Cons

I don't like the time it takes for the EFT's to hit our owner's accounts (5 banking days). I also do not like the fact that the company Logo and company information are not provided on the cover page of the monthly report packages. I have made several comments about this (I've had owner "complaints" as there is no contact information on the package for when they supply them to their tax professionals - this is "not" a professional look for our company). Not being able to "toggle" between different screens (which we could do in a very "old" program was a surprise to us!).

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Pamela,
It's incredible that you've been with us since the beginning. You could probably teach a class on Yardi property management software by now! Also, that's wonderful news about your team using Breeze remotely without a hitch. It's so important to be able to do that right now. We will certainly pass your other notes along to our development team. Your suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for your feedback!

Jeffrey

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2020-04-30

Excellent, we were an early adopter so we encountered some bumps in the road but the responsiveness of the Yardi staff was excellent.

Pros

Software is very intuitive and user friendly. The customer service online chat feature is outstanding. The accounting processes are very strong.

Cons

We have had several complaints with the software over the past two years and have used their feedback feature which has resulted in updates to the software that have resolved 90% of our concerns. Probably the most cumbersome and least functional part of the program for us is the bank reconciliation feature.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Jeffrey,
Customer service is a cornerstone of our company mission, so I'm very glad to hear that we've been responsive and able to help. Please don't hesistate to reach out with any troubleshooting issues, big or small. We'd love to talk to you more about bank reconciliations to see what we can do to make that a seamless process going forward. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!