ZoomInfo

Lead generation and buyer intent data for B2B organizations

4.4 /5 (116 reviews) Write a Review!

Ashley D.

YOU NEED THIS!

Reviewed on 2021-02-25

We love ZoomInfo, you can do a trial in the beginning to dip your toes in the water and see how you like it, but again they really do work with you on pricing if that is what is deterring you from trying out this software. If you are a staffing/recruiting firm, I really recommend you trying this out!

Pros

We absolutely could not live without ZoomInfo! This software has made such a huge impact on our business, it is so easy to use and they really work with you on pricing if necessary! There are so many awesome add on you can choose from for your account, and we love being able to search millions of companies and get direct work line and mobile dials + work emails. It has helped out recruiters reach out to many hiring managers directly.

Cons

I would say pricing is a little bit high, but again you get what you pay for! And this service is 100% worth it in our minds, that we do not mind spending the money to make the business grow.

Zoominfo Review

Reviewed on 2020-07-16

My overall experience has been pretty good and it helps me to get my job done.

Pros

Zoominfo is great for getting data in my day to day prospecting. For the most part it is accurate in giving contact and other company data that is necessary for my job.

Cons

The part that I like least is that I can't rely on Zoominfo for my data. It does a decent job, but it isn't always accurate.

Scott S.

• Customer Support Software

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

Reviewed on 2019-12-12

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Pros

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider).

One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Cons

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Joram K.
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

the best user intuitive and user friendly lead generation software

Reviewed on 2019-05-27

if you need a software that can give you access to raw data for lead generation,look no further

Pros

Zoom-info allows one to get information on leads including full names,job title, and there current direct phone numbers, mobile phone number, job titles and both work and personal email addresses, they have also greatly improved on the user experience with additional of LinkedIn links that allows for verification, also one gets access to the company revenue information and number of employees and the head quarters physical address,

Cons

so far so good, it is more user friendly and has a new arrangement for data information display

Charlie B.

Great Prospecting Tool

Reviewed on 2019-06-10

I uses this solution to qualify potential customers based on their company information, and then export them to my CRM where I can manage the lead throughout the sales cycle. It provides accurate and up to date contact info making sales that much easier!

Pros

I love how easy Zoominfo is to use, and how accurate the information provided is. As a salesperson who spends most of his days hunting, this tool makes my life so much easier!

Cons

I don't like how there is a limit to how many leads you can export to your CRM (1000 to Salesforce for the year), but with some smart tactics you can stretch that number.

• Industry: Insurance Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

An absolute must have for your sales team

Reviewed on 2019-11-27

Love it! We have been doing demonstrably better since we started using it. If you have a sales team that needs up to date information on leads, you should absolutely check this out.

Pros

The thing I like best about this is the accuracy of the data. When we started using it, that was our biggest concern and I am happy to say Zoominfo has done an admirable job at maintaining excellent accuracy. We tested a few different alternatives and this one was easily the best. I also like that they diligently update the information over time to ensure that you have the most up to date contact information available. We use Sales navigator with it and it works brilliantly together.

Cons

Some verticals tend to be more accurate than the others. Its not a big deal considering how well it does most of the time but I think it might be an issue if you only work within certain industry verticals.

Md masoom✔ R.

• Customer Support Software

I Just love this tool. Awesome tool.

Reviewed on 2019-04-25

I am using ZoomInfo for more than four years and happy with its performance. ZoomInfo's data are very accurate and helps me in prospecting. I recommend it to everyone. This tool is part of my daily work, my work is incomplete without it.

Pros

I like ZoomInfo's huge amount of database and information. I like the way it provides a direct phone number and email address. I like its chrome extension which is called Reachout most.

Cons

This tool is a little bit expensive compared to other tools but I think it worth its price.

Diane S.

Easy To Use, Great Features, Wonderful Way To Find What I Need

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Overall, ZoomInfo is the place to go for the best source of information. I have used many, many other marketing type tools before over the years and none compare in terms of ease of use and information provided. I would highly recommend this platform to anyone and all businesses!

Pros

I like EVERYTHING about ZoomInfo! It's sleek and easy to use and understand and navigate. The information it supplies is tremendously helpful and nine times out of ten I find what I'm looking for.

Cons

I don't really have much negative to say about this software. ZoomInfo is just such a wonderful tool and helps me and my job exquisitely. I would say the cost is really the only draw-back.

Lisa S.

Zoom Info for Recruiting

Reviewed on 2019-08-13

This is one of our primary candidate search tools, along with LinkedIn. We utilize ZoomInfo to find possible candidates for jobs we are recruiting for as well as similar companies to the one we are looking at by utilizing the sic code filter

Pros

Great tool and easy to use to search for candidates with certain titles or that work at certain companies. I use this along with LinkedIn to find more candidate names that I cannot find in LinkedIn. I like that you can click on the LinkedIn icon and it will take you to that person's profile on LinkedIn. Then I use ZoomInfo to gather the direct phone number and email of the person

Cons

A filter with "years of experience" would be very useful to those of us in the recruiting world

A must have for a sourcing role.

Reviewed on 2021-02-26

Pros

As an SDR constantly sourcing, this software allows me to do my job 75% more effectively than I would be able to. Playing the numbers game when it comes to finding leads is important and ZoomInfo lets me gather leads information for outreach quickly and effectively.

Cons

The information provided isn't always accurate. Although I think it's as accurate as a software like this can get.

Sheena M.

Good tool

Reviewed on 2019-03-06

Zoom info has been a goood resource for me to verify contact info.

Pros

Great resource for contact verification.

Cons

Sometimes they don’t have the email address and when it says it’s direct line it’s not

Jared M.

ZoomInfo Review

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

ZoomInfo is a good resource to get contact information about potential prospects, I would not recommend this particular software over other options such as DiscoverOrg, but Zoominfo often is great to have as a supplement to another contact pulling site to be used to find specific individuals with more private contact info.

Pros

Zoominfo is able to provide contact information for a wide variety of people that often aren't listed on other prospecting websites.

Cons

Sometimes the contact information provided is out of date or certain people have changed companies/email-addresses. I also wish Zoominfo made it easier to pull large lists of contacts based on job title.

• Customer Support Software

Great source of data for a growing company

Reviewed on 2019-10-08

Great! It's really help us to grow and fuel our SDR team.

Pros

GREAT as direct dials. They have awesome phone number reliability due to the way they scrape email footers.

Cons

It's all based on credits, so when you run out of credits you have to buy more. Most other data providers I've used are on an all you can eat model.

Darshan M.

• Customer Support Software

Accurate emails, list match, indepth information about company

Reviewed on 2020-07-09

Even though it is costly, it is most valuable. It provides very accurate emails and their database seems updated often. It is profitable using this platform.

Pros

1. Accurate emails for the leads exported from DiscoverOrg.
2. List match feature for emails, company, name and title etc
3. Company indepth information like : Size of employees, technologies used, Number of employees in IT
4. Huge Database

Cons

High cost and only one person can use one credential.

Tyler S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

ZoomInfo Review

Reviewed on 2020-09-09

I absolutely love using it. Not all the information is correct per the Con that I listed, but generally speaking it gets you in the right direction that you otherwise wouldn't have had. If you do cold calling as part of your job, this is an absolute dream to have.

Pros

It makes finding prospects SO much easier and faster. You can find names, emails, company phone numbers for most companies you can find online.

Cons

Some of the people and information listed from Zoominfo isn't always up to date. I asked for somebody one time who died two years ago but was listed as an active employee on Zoominfo.

Jazmine F.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 2020-03-24

Overall it has been an extremely useful tool for our team to use to gain info on prospects and organizations.

Pros

I use this software on occasion for prospect info. I love the integration with salesforce.com it makes it really easy to keep everything up to date.

Cons

No Cons so far, still getting used to this software. I will have to continue my use and update later on.

John L.

Be Careful

Reviewed on 2021-04-08

*************Be very careful. This company has some very shady ways of doing business. There is a lot of fine print. They will squeeze you for every penny they can get. Lots of fine print in their agreement. Towards the end of your term the pretty much blackmail you into signing with them for another year. Very shady company.

Pros

Lots of good info inside the database but extremely hard to navigate and very qwerty and unpredictable results on inquiries.

Cons

There is good data in the database. Everything else is poor.

Rick K.

Best Data

Reviewed on 2020-05-07

It has everything that we need to be successful. Nothing beats great data. Zoominfo is a game changer

Pros

It is very user friendly and I love the chrome extension. I think most people would be able to use this product without any training. The 2 training sessions we had with the company were great.

Cons

Some information is not available but you can request it. So there are really no negatives. And their training/support is very good!

• Industry: Sports

Zoominfo

Reviewed on 2019-02-04

Pros

Allowed me to find new leads that I might not have

Cons

Their pricing structures were pretty confusing

Avery G.

Decent personal info software

Reviewed on 2019-11-16

I've Zoominfo very much, sometimes it is very useful other times not so much, quite hit or miss.

Pros

Being able to access email and phone numbers for desirable prospects

Cons

Information is often inaccurate and sometimes not available at all

Lance C.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Results vary by industry

Reviewed on 2019-10-08

Software is easy to use, and easy to get results. My experience with the 2 sales reps I dealt with was similar - I told them what I felt were the products shortcomings and both started arguing with me. I informed them that I wasn't interested in debating with them, and that I would not move forward. Your mileage may vary.

Pros

Software is very straightforward and easy to learn. Great ability to filter, and identify key roles for leads.

Cons

I've used this trial twice before in the medical industry. I found the results were not accurate, regarding titles, people still in positions, etc. I have colleagues who have used with great results, but this was not the case for me.

Kyle B.

ZoomInfo great data

Reviewed on 2019-03-12

Pros

This is a great database of contact information, Like how easy its to import into other CRMs.

Cons

The cost on the searching. burn credits very fast when adding contacts into CRM.

Max S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Zoominfo the Holy Grail For Sales

Reviewed on 2021-02-12

My experience with Zoominfo has been amazing, I was able to find out when people are looking for our services and reach out to them to close some bussiness.

Pros

What is not a pro of this tool! it has everything!! I'm able to find all my contacts for a business and everything I need to know about them. Helping my closing right when talking to new clients.

Cons

There are no cons with this platform, this tool is amazing for sales teams to get more new clients, and able to see what they are looking to buy.

Eric R.

• Customer Support Software

ZoomInfo takes the load off of Ops

Reviewed on 2019-11-08

Zoominfo is an older looking UI but their database is robust and it gets the job done.

Pros

Zoominfo is beneficial to me because I can assign credits to reps who want leads and then forget about it. They are empowered to set their own criteria and go hunt and sell on their own.

Cons

The integration with SFDC is sub-par. Ideally we could use more sophisticated configuration options so that these could come over to our CRM the way that we want to see them and that doesn't conflict with other conventions we have in place.

Great Catalog/Communication Product

Reviewed on 2020-01-10

This product has dramatically transformed our companies "attacking" process of sales. Would recommend to anyone needing lead generations.

Pros

ZoomInfo is a life saver for those sales/cold-calling individuals that have a hard time reaching their targets. It implements numbers/emails so you can have your targets direct line, and is very useful in following up and striking conversations between managers, employees, or potential targets in a company.

Cons

Sometimes it can have ambiguous or outdated information and it makes it difficult to track down exactly the person you're looking for.