ZoomInfo

156 Software options

Ken K.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

ZoomInfo has buyers' cell numbers, which has been a gamechanger for me.

Reviewed on 2021-10-25

Overall, I have seen value from ZoomInfo and it has helped me accelerate some deals.

Pros

with ZoomInfo, I like that I can get notifications about the companies that I care about and what they are doing. That allows me to strategize what I want to do and who I need to reach out to to. And when I do my outreach, I know what I need to say with my messaging that will cut through the noise and get a response from my buyer.

Cons

Because there is so much you can do with ZoomInfo, sometimes the software is a bit hard to use. It really does take time to set it up properly, otherwise it's just another too-powerful, often clunky solution in my tool kit.

Zoom Info

Reviewed on 2021-09-10

Pros

The ease to locate new prospects and there contacts is great.

Cons

To many duplications The program that checks for duplications needs to be more substantial. There should be a notifier to admin that duplications have occurred when uploading to a CRM. Not just to the user but to the admin as well. Maybe a choice for the admin to turn on a stop import of dips are found.

Scott S.

• Customer Support Software

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

Reviewed on 2019-12-12

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Pros

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider).

One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Cons

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Ashley D.

YOU NEED THIS!

Reviewed on 2021-02-25

We love ZoomInfo, you can do a trial in the beginning to dip your toes in the water and see how you like it, but again they really do work with you on pricing if that is what is deterring you from trying out this software. If you are a staffing/recruiting firm, I really recommend you trying this out!

Pros

We absolutely could not live without ZoomInfo! This software has made such a huge impact on our business, it is so easy to use and they really work with you on pricing if necessary! There are so many awesome add on you can choose from for your account, and we love being able to search millions of companies and get direct work line and mobile dials + work emails. It has helped out recruiters reach out to many hiring managers directly.

Cons

I would say pricing is a little bit high, but again you get what you pay for! And this service is 100% worth it in our minds, that we do not mind spending the money to make the business grow.

Alexis R.

Best tool for sales!

Reviewed on 2021-05-26

Love it. I swear by this tool and rate it higher than its competitors.

Pros

I work in technology staffing sales and this tool has been the best for souring new and existing clients. Love that you can customize you search by title, location, company, location and filter it to get a very narrow list of leads. It usually has the most updated list of contacts so you can use that list to cross reference with what you have and it provides you direct phone numbers and email. Love that it gives both!

Cons

You have a max amount of names you can extract monthly onto an excel. Sometimes My search is vague and I get 100’s of names and don’t want to extract a list because it’ll take away from being to pull more data for other companies later in the month. The search tool continues to function but you just can’t extract the data.

Joram K.
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

the best user intuitive and user friendly lead generation software

Reviewed on 2019-05-27

if you need a software that can give you access to raw data for lead generation,look no further

Pros

Zoom-info allows one to get information on leads including full names,job title, and there current direct phone numbers, mobile phone number, job titles and both work and personal email addresses, they have also greatly improved on the user experience with additional of LinkedIn links that allows for verification, also one gets access to the company revenue information and number of employees and the head quarters physical address,

Cons

so far so good, it is more user friendly and has a new arrangement for data information display

• Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

An absolute must have for your sales team

Reviewed on 2019-11-27

Love it! We have been doing demonstrably better since we started using it. If you have a sales team that needs up to date information on leads, you should absolutely check this out.

Pros

The thing I like best about this is the accuracy of the data. When we started using it, that was our biggest concern and I am happy to say Zoominfo has done an admirable job at maintaining excellent accuracy. We tested a few different alternatives and this one was easily the best. I also like that they diligently update the information over time to ensure that you have the most up to date contact information available. We use Sales navigator with it and it works brilliantly together.

Cons

Some verticals tend to be more accurate than the others. Its not a big deal considering how well it does most of the time but I think it might be an issue if you only work within certain industry verticals.

Charlie B.

Great Prospecting Tool

Reviewed on 2019-06-10

I uses this solution to qualify potential customers based on their company information, and then export them to my CRM where I can manage the lead throughout the sales cycle. It provides accurate and up to date contact info making sales that much easier!

Pros

I love how easy Zoominfo is to use, and how accurate the information provided is. As a salesperson who spends most of his days hunting, this tool makes my life so much easier!

Cons

I don't like how there is a limit to how many leads you can export to your CRM (1000 to Salesforce for the year), but with some smart tactics you can stretch that number.

Md masoom✔ R.

• Customer Support Software

I Just love this tool. Awesome tool.

Reviewed on 2019-04-25

I am using ZoomInfo for more than four years and happy with its performance. ZoomInfo's data are very accurate and helps me in prospecting. I recommend it to everyone. This tool is part of my daily work, my work is incomplete without it.

Pros

I like ZoomInfo's huge amount of database and information. I like the way it provides a direct phone number and email address. I like its chrome extension which is called Reachout most.

Cons

This tool is a little bit expensive compared to other tools but I think it worth its price.

Diane S.

Easy To Use, Great Features, Wonderful Way To Find What I Need

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Overall, ZoomInfo is the place to go for the best source of information. I have used many, many other marketing type tools before over the years and none compare in terms of ease of use and information provided. I would highly recommend this platform to anyone and all businesses!

Pros

I like EVERYTHING about ZoomInfo! It's sleek and easy to use and understand and navigate. The information it supplies is tremendously helpful and nine times out of ten I find what I'm looking for.

Cons

I don't really have much negative to say about this software. ZoomInfo is just such a wonderful tool and helps me and my job exquisitely. I would say the cost is really the only draw-back.

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

If you are not utilizing this for business development, you are doing yourself a disservice

Reviewed on 2021-09-10

Love it. I will not work without it ever again.

Pros

Search functionality allows you to segment and bucket prospects by a number of parameters which allows you to hone in on specific target markets

Cons

I love the overall platform, but an improvement for me would be able to do two things:
1) Mouse less use of the platform: I am all about efficiency. There is not a way to use the search functionality without touching your mouse.
2) Advanced Search Features has too many layers to navigate super quickly. With it on the left column; I have to open and close the tabs multiple times to slice my market segments

Lisa S.

Zoom Info for Recruiting

Reviewed on 2019-08-13

This is one of our primary candidate search tools, along with LinkedIn. We utilize ZoomInfo to find possible candidates for jobs we are recruiting for as well as similar companies to the one we are looking at by utilizing the sic code filter

Pros

Great tool and easy to use to search for candidates with certain titles or that work at certain companies. I use this along with LinkedIn to find more candidate names that I cannot find in LinkedIn. I like that you can click on the LinkedIn icon and it will take you to that person's profile on LinkedIn. Then I use ZoomInfo to gather the direct phone number and email of the person

Cons

A filter with "years of experience" would be very useful to those of us in the recruiting world

Talib J.

• Customer Support Software

Zoominfo is a great tool that I would highly recommend for any Sales/Business development...

Reviewed on 2021-04-21

Zoominfo is a very invaluable tool for any lead generation exercises and has been a massive help to us with tangible results. We went from adding 50 leads per month to around 150 per month just due to Zoominfo having a very good database of information and priceless features such as a ReachOut tool.

Pros

I love the fact that the Reachout tool works very well within Chrome. This tool makes the experience a very smooth and enjoyable one and really improves productivity just by cutting out so much time.

Cons

The price. This tool is incredibly pricey and as such we might need to look for an alternative in the near future

A must have for a sourcing role.

Reviewed on 2021-02-26

Pros

As an SDR constantly sourcing, this software allows me to do my job 75% more effectively than I would be able to. Playing the numbers game when it comes to finding leads is important and ZoomInfo lets me gather leads information for outreach quickly and effectively.

Cons

The information provided isn't always accurate. Although I think it's as accurate as a software like this can get.

Zoominfo Review

Reviewed on 2020-07-16

My overall experience has been pretty good and it helps me to get my job done.

Pros

Zoominfo is great for getting data in my day to day prospecting. For the most part it is accurate in giving contact and other company data that is necessary for my job.

Cons

The part that I like least is that I can't rely on Zoominfo for my data. It does a decent job, but it isn't always accurate.

Sheena M.

Good tool

Reviewed on 2019-03-06

Zoom info has been a goood resource for me to verify contact info.

Pros

Great resource for contact verification.

Cons

Sometimes they don’t have the email address and when it says it’s direct line it’s not

Jared M.

ZoomInfo Review

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

ZoomInfo is a good resource to get contact information about potential prospects, I would not recommend this particular software over other options such as DiscoverOrg, but Zoominfo often is great to have as a supplement to another contact pulling site to be used to find specific individuals with more private contact info.

Pros

Zoominfo is able to provide contact information for a wide variety of people that often aren't listed on other prospecting websites.

Cons

Sometimes the contact information provided is out of date or certain people have changed companies/email-addresses. I also wish Zoominfo made it easier to pull large lists of contacts based on job title.

Steven W.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

• Customer Support Software

Do not want to be without this too;l

Reviewed on 2021-09-09

Zoominfo has been a great experience for me. I use this daily to get information, plan emails. Getting key stakeholders with each account has saved me hours of work.

Pros

Features to sort my territory is very important. It is very easy to use and I am able to push this information into salesforce in minutes.

Cons

I just need to explore other things as well.

• Customer Support Software

Great source of data for a growing company

Reviewed on 2019-10-08

Great! It's really help us to grow and fuel our SDR team.

Pros

GREAT as direct dials. They have awesome phone number reliability due to the way they scrape email footers.

Cons

It's all based on credits, so when you run out of credits you have to buy more. Most other data providers I've used are on an all you can eat model.

Darshan M.

• Customer Support Software

Accurate emails, list match, indepth information about company

Reviewed on 2020-07-09

Even though it is costly, it is most valuable. It provides very accurate emails and their database seems updated often. It is profitable using this platform.

Pros

1. Accurate emails for the leads exported from DiscoverOrg.
2. List match feature for emails, company, name and title etc
3. Company indepth information like : Size of employees, technologies used, Number of employees in IT
4. Huge Database

Cons

High cost and only one person can use one credential.

Lokesh G.

• Customer Support Software

The best tool for lead generation, research and nurturing

Reviewed on 2021-04-29

We use zoominfo for profiling people, study organizations and account mapping.
Leadgen is a problem that Zoominfo solves for us.
Zoominfo has escalated our sales.

Pros

Multiple users under one admin and distributed bulk and monthly leads come very handy.
Easy to use interface and one platform to research companies, generate quality leads, manage E-mail campaigns, newsletters and also supports third party integrations.
The data in 90 percent of the cases is highly accurate.

Cons

Sometimes inaccurate data such as wrong contacts, SPOC not working with the company anymore.
The prices are on the higher side

Tyler S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

ZoomInfo Review

Reviewed on 2020-09-09

I absolutely love using it. Not all the information is correct per the Con that I listed, but generally speaking it gets you in the right direction that you otherwise wouldn't have had. If you do cold calling as part of your job, this is an absolute dream to have.

Pros

It makes finding prospects SO much easier and faster. You can find names, emails, company phone numbers for most companies you can find online.

Cons

Some of the people and information listed from Zoominfo isn't always up to date. I asked for somebody one time who died two years ago but was listed as an active employee on Zoominfo.

Marlene S.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for finding BD contacts

Reviewed on 2021-09-09

Pros

Easy to use. Insights via scoops. Contact info provided is usually pretty accurate.

Cons

Sometimes, the data is not accurate on company revenue, # of employees and contact info.

Expensive but comprehensive prospecting solution

Reviewed on 2021-11-11

Pros

ZoomInfo is arguably the best game in town when it comes to a comprehensive lead and contact information database for enterprise sales. It allows for searching and getting a breakdown by title, seniority, and other important attributes to make prospecting and outreach easier.

Cons

ZoomInfo is very expensive compared to other options out there. The database is also relatively comprehensive, but doesn't always contain fully up-to-date information or correct email addresses for various contacts.

Jazmine F.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 2020-03-24

Overall it has been an extremely useful tool for our team to use to gain info on prospects and organizations.

Pros

I use this software on occasion for prospect info. I love the integration with salesforce.com it makes it really easy to keep everything up to date.

Cons

No Cons so far, still getting used to this software. I will have to continue my use and update later on.