Alvaro B.
Industry: Capital Markets

Fast understanding of potential investments

Reviewed on 7/13/2020

Pros

Easy to start and implement the tool in the team

Cons

In the beginning it was hard to understand how the data was collected. After a meeting with their training team I felt more comfortable. But it would be good to implement more training into the tool

Response from Graviz Labs

You can find education and cases herehttps://mytelescope.io/education-cases. But yes we will integrate an link directly from each graph

Robin S.
Industry: Market Research

Very insightful

Reviewed on 7/13/2020

The data and informati0n you get allows you to be very tactical and also gives you a sense of direction.

Pros

For example the competetive compass gives you brand insights relatively fast that I don't know how to get elsewhere. You might be able to get that information with days of desktop research but then again not sure how accurate and easy that would be.

Cons

I got the information quickly, but could be even faster.

Oskar A.
Industry: Internet

Quick & easy brand analysis

Reviewed on 7/15/2020

Great product to get an overview if a brand has a positive trend in creating future demand. Also, with Competitive Compass, I get the historical data really fast. I don't have to wait for weeks anymore as with traditional market research.

As I work in an agency it is great to have this one tool that I can use when doing analysis for many of my different clients.

Pros

The interface is easy to understand. Great that the software has global coverage and quick access to a bunch of different data.

Love the fact that I can download the graphs and integrate the brand insights in my own presentations.

Cons

Would be great if they could add Share of voice as a data point. It would also be good if the data collection methodology was explained better so it would be easier to tell what the data is actually based on.

Response from Graviz Labs

Hi! Thanks for your review. We are adding share of voice by the end of August.

Linda A.
Industry: Gambling & Casinos
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Overview of competition

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 7/12/2020

Pros

Great design and easy to use. Gives me a quick overview how the selected brand stands agains competition

Cons

Would be great if it could be integrated with Google analytics