Ventture

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

4.0/5
3.8/5
3.6/5
Customer Support Software
3.8/5

Victor Bustillos
Victor Bustillos

• Customer Support Software

A great experience, very powerful platform. Takes care of my course and membership needs.

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

Finally was able to launch my membership site. My clients are very happy.

Finally was able to launch my membership site. My clients are very happy.

Pros

Have to say i enjoy using the invanto platform as it brings me an easy way to create and feed my courses and value content to my members.

Its Very easy to add and edit courses. Has Good payment gateways.
It just does everything well. Rest assured if you use the Invanto Platform you will not miss any of the alternatives out there. And it is a great value for everything it does including:

Drip Content
Free Trials
Memberships
Gamification
Great User Experience for my members

So is you go with this option you will not be dissapointed.

The support is amazing and they have a very active facebook group. Your queries will not go unanswered. And theres plenty of support and good feedback from the founders.

Cons

Minor issues like not having a reference for the optimal image size of hero and banner image. Takes a while to figure out on your own.

It has examples and a course on building courses on the platform but i would like more of this kind of value. A better onboarding experience perhaps.

Maria
Maria

• Customer Support Software

From membership platform to sales, the creation of courses, marketing, INVANTO offers this...

Reviewed on 2018-03-07

Pros

Crazy customer support, you can begin from the ground up even if your a newbie, there are complete tutorials and great customer support. Plus the site gives you inspiration in every page, simple quotes to keep you going.

Cons

The site's color is too much on the light side, my preference is on the vivid side. The free trial gives so much value that you think twice if the premium will give more, and it does!

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Company does not offer their contracts

Reviewed on 2021-02-04

Like many of their customers, I would have been happy with the service, even with the occasional bugs, if they had honored the lifetime licenses that so many of us bought. But, obviously, since they have deleted all of our accounts unless we moved to a monthly fee plan, I give them a 0 out of 10. It is the worst experience I have ever had with a vendor in my 30+ years of my career.

Pros

When I first started using it, there were lots of bugs, but it was a start up, and I bought a lifetime license that they offered to help them get off the ground. It was good enough, and I was happy, until they decided recently that they are not going to be honoring their contracts. Literally they sent an email that said that they were no longer honoring the lifetime licenses that were bought, and everyone needed to upgrade and pay a monthly fee.

Cons

The software itself is buggy; videos don't play, and customer service could not figure out the problem, so you'd need to rebuild pages. And as mentioned by many other reviewers, they have terrible customer service, are unethical, and change rates and offerings, even if you have a contract with them. It would be up to you to take them to court, which, for what it is, is just not worth it. Do yourself a favor and go with another service.

Gary
Gary

• Customer Support Software

Amazing Value From Deep and The Team!

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

Pros

I love the fact that it is such a complete toolkit for the digital entrepreneur.

The founding team are real trailblazers and are 100% committed to customer service.

Deep and his team are insanely ambitious and have successfully proved early doubters wrong by developing all three current apps at an insane pace!

The Facebook community is thriving and is full of inspired, innovative helpful people!

Cons

It can be slightly confusing and overcomplicated at times however Deep and the team work hard to support users via livechat, email and the Facebook support group.

They have had some issues with infastructure but this is solely down to the fact that this platform has become really popular in an incredibly short space of time.

Deep and the founding team work 24/7 to fix bugs and develop new features.

The overall suite is still im development and waiting for the other modules to launch but if what i have seen so far it wiil be worth the wait.

• Customer Support Software

So far what I've done has worked well.

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

Pros

Overall ease to use but it doesn't provide some of the Intuity things that Teachable offers. Not a bad option to Teachable, as this is more affordable. I wish I could just upload instead of having to recreate from scratch. For what I saw, the platform is not as strong to monetize the courses. However, I will explore it again to see if new tools are available. I would love to use it - at the time I tried it, it seemed like a little too much work - but will explore again for sure.

Cons

More intituative with menu options. More options for video creatio. Also, I would like to see templates that adapt to various situations - specifically as they relate to teaching and training - not necessarily as teaching online but more of teaching for teachers - if that makes any sense.

Jerry
Jerry
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

I have cancelled my subscription. I won't be using the platform anymore.

Reviewed on 2018-01-12

I learned a little how memberships can be set up, and how courses can be set up to sell and distribute to customers. I learned it would be better to use a different platform than Invanto for these purposes.

Pros

It is possible to set up memberships and schools. It is possible to make money from memberships and courses that you provide.

Cons

Although support is usually quick to respond to problems, they have not shown much ability at actually solving technological issues.

• Industry: Biotechnology

• Customer Support Software

Love the ease of use and how quickly you can go from concept to executed plan.

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

Pros

Ease of use for sure: wizard modules are easy to understand and use. Explained text is easy to understand and all the data entry points are sensible.

Cons

Waiting for stores feature on cartfog, it felt a little like this product was released prematurely: I'm done setting things up and now have to wait.

• Customer Support Software

Not a finished product (it will be there) but incredible value for the money regardless.

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

Great price, a lot of functionality and always adding more.

Great price, a lot of functionality and always adding more.

Pros

Creators listen to feedback and always adding more functionality. They want to be the best so they strive towards it.

Cons

There are some bugs. Some functionality is not there yet but they are adding more at all times. I think they get there personally.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Invanto is on the way to being a game changer

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

Pros

The software allows you to do so much from courses, to memberships, to cart options. Overall it is a great platform that continues to grow.

Cons

The hardest part is figuring out how to use it. Not as easy as other course programs that I have used.

• Used for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

It gets the job done. Nothing super special. Apple-style design.

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

I can offer it to my clients.

I can offer it to my clients.

Pros

What I like MOST about this software is how quickly and easily the user is able to set up their course.

Cons

What I don't like:
- Very little customization,
- Very limited features,
- Not even close to compare with the features offered by the alternatives.

Traci

• Customer Support Software

Never has launching a membership site been so easy!

Reviewed on 2018-01-19

Pros

I love that the software makes organizing vast amounts of content simple and that I can take the tech development off my plate. When working with learners who aren't super tech savvy, it's especially important that the platform provides an intuitive learner experience. I have found Invanto to be great at this and with a few modifications that are in development, it's only going to get better!

Cons

As with all growing tools, there are still kinks to work out. I dislike having each membership option on its own order link. It doesn't allow me the option of offering both annual and monthly memberships to the same buyer. I have also experienced issues with the static pages. They continually have issues. It's hard to troubleshoot. I also found the domain mapping to be difficult. I have tried multiple times without success. The support is phenomenal, however. The only other issue is the lack of guidance on the customization aspects. It would be a simple fix to include a guide that explained what all the color options would change, what picture dimensions to load, etc.

• Customer Support Software

The most unreliable in-transparent educational platform ever!

Reviewed on 2020-10-10

I was almost lost my business because of their unprofessional actions and they made hundreds of our students very anxious because they were having their exams soon by that time until we were able to find an alternative to invanto to help them continue their learnings!

Pros

Diversity of billing "per lecture / course / days"
Team management and multi-site creation from one account

Cons

They offer scam lifetime deals.
they do changes that conflict with they promised
support do not help solve any thing, they also removed all the support tickets system with all the tickets submitted.

they stopped supporting uploading and streaming any video without offering an alternative or even notifying their users.

David
  • Used for 1+ year

An App Created By A Mentally Unstable Founder

Reviewed on 2018-12-25

Overall, it's not a very pleasant experience using this app as the founder has proven his mentally unstable by changing his promise back and forth numerous time. Today he says you will get 'all these' features in your package, and tomorrow you might receive an email from him threatening to shut down your account. I won't recommend anyone to put one of their most important assets in their online business in the hand of such a founder.

Pros

The package I own comes with a generous offer - 10 schools, 10 member sites, with Cartfog, Testnia etc... So I guess the Pros of this app is that it has everything under one roof. But... a 'big' but here...

Cons

... that's if the app can function properly. I have owned this app for a while now but I still not dare to make it a 100% of my 'Only' go-to. So what's stopping me? There are many bugs found and complaint has been lodged to the developer and yet the issue still persists even after a few months down the road. And yet developer keep coming up with new features while core component still not 100% functioning.

Jessica
  • Industry: Online Media

• Customer Support Software

I really like Invanto. They've got great customer service and are regularly adding new...

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

I get to have a fully functioning membership portal and course content portal that works.

Pros

They have great customer service and do their best to help you on the livechat support or via Skype. The functionality is great for my members - they love that they can track their progress in courses and the memberships that I run - and I love being able to drip feed content and manage accounts

Cons

It still has a few issues; sometimes accounts expire despite being set up for lifetime access and people cannot manage their own payment details which is difficult when you run a thriving membership site. People need to be able to update their own card details.

Ben
  • Used for 2+ years

Consider carefully before committing

Reviewed on 2021-01-02

Pros

There we’re a lot of promises for this software which we’re initially exciting.

Cons

Having access to promised features removed.

Kajabi
Chris
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Awful service! You get what you pay for...

Reviewed on 2018-05-04

Pros

It promised many useful features and was fairly easy to start up. Most of the standard content was available.

Cons

Several error messages while saving coursework. After I got my first lesson written, I learned they had discontinued their quiz feature and didn't have a solution for progress tracking of my students. I was promised 24/7 support, but could barely reach anyone. They would eventually get back to me overnight, but only half answer my question, so as to prevent any actual progress being made. Their only avenue for support is via Skype, which is not work-friendly for me. All support is located in India, and does not operate on USA time zone schedules. I was trolled by their Facebook moderator after asking for help and seeing many other negative comments. Wasted almost an entire week trying to make it work, since the price was right.

Ale
  • Industry: Newspapers

A Good could be amazing

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

Time saving, and all in one.

Time saving, and all in one.

Pros

I choose invanto because the price, and by my experience is very good. I use for training my team for my magazine https://www.somosmamas.com.ar/

With all inbuild features save me time and money. They have alot of options, very quickly to setup the course or training and go up and running.

All my employees who take the training love it.

Is a plataform you can use for sell course, give rewards or inhouse training.

Cons

I dont like the student management system, (add/delete student) The admin ui could be better, sometimes is really hard to make simple stuff.

A would like they add more process payment.
Another silly issue, the url for the schools are insanly long so people forget the url.

Paul
Paul

• Customer Support Software

I use Invato only second to Amazon for things purchased on the net. Best place for WordPress.

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

The best place to shop for WordPress theme. Very well trusted.

The best place to shop for WordPress theme. Very well trusted.

Pros

The best WordPress themes and theme authors can be found on Invanto. Every sing theme I've ever used for a site was bought on ThemeForrest.

Cons

No real cons other than support licenses are time based - i.e. six or twelve months vs permanent.

I find all of the pricing on Invanto fair but renewing support for multiple items can add up.

Laura
  • Used for 1-5 months

I'm just starting out with a membership site and ongoing monthly group. This software is...

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

The most important benefit is the peace of mind knowing that the all the tools to run my courses and membership groups are in one place. I purchased this because I knew I'd be adding courses and because someone I trust recommended the software. These two things combined helped me know that I'd have the tools I'd need when I was ready to go live with my course and group!

Pros

The integrated nature of the software allowed me to take the next step in my business without panicking about how I would manage the technology piece. This allows me to focus more on my content which is what makes my offerings unique. It saves me time of having to figure out how to connect different applications that do only one piece of the project. (And eliminates my fear that I won't be able to do it!) Online training modules are also helpful for getting up and running.

Cons

It's software and there's still a learning curve. However, Invanto makes that as easy as possible with their online academy. The Invanto Community is also a great place to find ways that others have solved problems and by looking at solutions get ideas for new ways to use the software.

Aly
  • Used for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

OVERcharged me (charged me SIX times one month) and now won't respond to me to refund

Reviewed on 2021-07-15

Absolutely terrible. After their pushing and strong arming me into upgrading my account (using a sob story that they wouldn't be able to continue with my current plan), I caved. The next month, my account was charged SIX TIMES. I've tried reaching out repeatedly to get this refunded and fixed, but not a single peep from their customer service team. I've tried their chat and email - nothing. At this point, I'm furious, and cannot recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

At the moment, none. Do not use this company.

Cons

The website is clunky and so is the service. Half the time I couldn't get anything to work.

Jesus
Jesus

Excellent SaaS Solution for Digital Memberships and Coaching

Reviewed on 2018-01-18

The biggest benefit is time to market. Not having to fiddle endlessly with WordPress or deal with a developer creating a custom solution is ideal.

Pros

If you're looking to build your own digital membership or coaching website similar to Udemy or Teachable, this is a great platform so you have full control. The setup is a breeze and it walks you through step by step. I like the fact you can use your own domain and it integrates with Autoresponders.

Cons

One drawback for me so far is that it hasn't integrated with Zapier yet. They did mention "thanks for suggestion as we plans to integrate Zapier really soon" on Dec 9, 2017 so hopefully it's coming soon.

Daniel

• Customer Support Software

this does about 65% of what I had hoped for.

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

It provided a lot of functionality for services I was looking for. It also allowed me to grow my business on multiple fronts from one platform.

Pros

Does the functions I need very well. I like the interface but had a significant amount of angst getting used to the workflow. These guys are very progressive and a little ahead of their competitors.

Cons

Doesn't have three functions I was looking for. I find switching between the functionalities to be somewhat confusing.

Abhay

• Customer Support Software

Invanto is the only tool I need to manage my Online Courses (plus much more)

Reviewed on 2018-07-23

Pros

It's simple, scalable and support is awesome. Love CoachRack where I can host my courses under one school.

Cons

Customization to the School, Membership Site & Courses can be improved. It must be user friendly for newbies.

Charles

Invanto Review

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

Pros

Invanto's MemberFactory makes it easy to create great-looking and feature-rich membership sites.
Many features.
Easy to use.
High performance.
Good value.

Robert
Robert

Invanto is awesome

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

The is so many. The most is not having to juggle plugins or worry about billing.

Pros

I love Invanto. I have 7 membership sites setup and they work great. So nice to not have to worry about plugins and billing.

Cons

I think that some of the documentation could use additional explaining. I've had to ask some questions in the Facebook group to get clarification.