Inventory Source

Dropshipping automation and inventory management for SMBs

1 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

1 /5
Brian C.

Avoid like the plague

Reviewed on 2021-04-18

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is condescending and arrogant. He called me late for our onboarding call, was obviously not interested in talking to me. He basically said "Do you have any questions?" which was strange as I had just started using the platform, so I really didn't at that point. "Okay, goodbye then." My onboarding call was less than two minutes. When I contacted him about these pricing errors, he stated that it was because I was new and didn't know what I was doing, despite the fact that I took screenshots of all of my settings and sent them to him. They were correct. Avoid these people, they don't care about you or your well being.

Pros

It allowed me, in most cases, but not all, to successfully link my sources and sales platforms.

Cons

There were numerous pricing errors which forced me to cancel orders, damaging my seller reputation. I had all of the settings correct: do not list below wholesale cost, tiered markups from wholesale... and many times, not just once, there were errors. One example is a 1200 bed listed on Walmart for 50 dollars. Someone bought it. I had to return the money and cancel the order. I wrote to them about it, and they said it was fixed. It kept happening. Just today, I had an item which cost 598 wholesale get listed for 311. Someone bought it. I am done.

Josh L.

Absolutely junk!

Reviewed on 2021-03-18

It was absolutely terrible. Their support will always respond back with basic answers, but there are true core features that are broken that they claim work, but actually do not work or do not work well enough. This can be very complex and unfortunately, the software is nowhere good enough to do what it claims it will do. I have had several issues with the software breaking and will never suggest this software to my clients or others in the industry.

Pros

I loved that you can easily select products and push them to channels.

Cons

You should ABSOLUTELY RUN from this garbage software! You can load products and they integrate to the suppliers they claim, but you will sell items that aren't in stock and then it will randomly break from time to time. And No it isn't user error, I have been in the eCommerce business since 1999. I can assure you I know what I am doing and this company is no good. You will have to spend a bit more, but "real" software is needed if you are looking to professionally handle your inventory! This is by far one of the worst pieces of software I have worked with in the industry and I have worked with dozens and dozens over the years. I normally never, ever leave negative reviews, but since this software is so vital I feel it might help others to let them know that this could potentially get your account suspended if you are for example drop shipping on a platform such as Amazon.