bsport

All-inclusive management system for boutique studios.

Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Caroline

Stand-out studio management

Reviewed on 2022-03-25

When it comes to cons, BSPORT is very quick in their responsiveness. They update the system very often and always work to approve.
Also, the support desk is easily accessible and they are very helpful in setup and implementation.
The fact that it is a very manageable software, which is constantly renewing and improving, with multi-platform access and great support services, makes me a happy client.

Pros

This product makes an impact with all of its branded features, plus studio management is made simple despite many many features and functionalities.
For me the most stand-our feature is the billing & invoicing. The system is very smart regarding unpaid or disputed membership fees, plus sends out automatic notifications regarding this feature when required.
in a close second, it’s the fact that group sessions, private sessions and workshops are included in one software.
The product also looks great and is very accessible on the client/user end.

Cons

Some features still need to be build-up more. There is no easy way to filter members, or to free up a spot with an absent client.
We have had clients in the past before who created double accounts just to purchase a trial class twice. A notification for when it looks like this is happening is the biggest feature I’m currently missing.

David

STAY AWAY From This PRODUCT

Reviewed on 2022-07-19

As a previous systems administrator or corporate databases and working in IT for 20 years, i can honestly say this is the worst piece of software i have ever encountered. The support from Bsport is almost non existant. You cannot call them, it all has to be done on web chat where you send a message and have to often wait 24 hours or more for a responce back. The software is at best glitchy and the reporting doesnt actually give you what you want. Please stay away from this product and choose ANYTHING else.

Pros

You could see under subscriptions what money Bsport are due to pay you each week (or whenever they felt like they wanted to)
the colours on the background where pleasant

Cons

reports are terrible despite the short demo we got on them.
Support is diabolical and the language barrier doesnt help but not having a phone to speak to someone on makes it so much harder
basically the whole system is not great

Tish

Review from Tish/Grove Pilates

Reviewed on 2022-05-25

Very good so far. The customer service is good. Eda has been very helpful and quickly got back to me and sorted everything.

Pros

Easy to set up classes, organise passes. Simple interface. Migration has been mostly successful from MBO. The business notifications are great to see who owes payment. The ability to make templates is very good. I haven't got to use the smartlists yes but I'm sure I will.

Cons

Notifications for people who first attend an activity needs to be set up and after 2 - 5 times so that emails can be drip fed telling them about the business. Also the ability to allocate a payment to a past appointment/past invoice or past class. And the ability to 'void' a payment like you can in Mind Body Online, if you made a mistake

Momence

Reasons for Choosing bsport

Marketing difficult without paying so much more. Interface not as easy.

Reasons for Switching to bsport

The fact that we could bring in other email lists to just be part of a newsletter. The fact that we could do surveys. This means we can reduce costs of email newsletter services and survey monkey. The salesman was much nicer too!
Cassandra

Goodbye to Mindbody

Reviewed on 2022-08-12

bSport is really a game changer. It's everything I've ever asked for/wished for in a management system in one package. We have a lot of niche offerings different than a traditional yoga studio with the same weekly classes. So we needed something that had the flexible to work with us. I can't say enough good things about how seamless the migration process was, how attentive our account executive is and how welcome and heard we have felt during this transition to bSport.

Pros

Unlike our experience with previous providers, I have spent much less time needing extensive tech support since switching to bSport. And if I have needed help, bSport is very responsive and quick to provide support and resolutions.

Cons

Nothing so far! We've been on for about 4 months and it's been smooth sailing.

Ranah

• Customer Support Software

Great product with lots of useful facets

Reviewed on 2022-03-17

Some bumps in the road as far as communication and follow-through in the beginning, but now I am happy with the product and the assistance.

Pros

Class package tracking, payment and invoice management, client info database.

Cons

Communication/email templates could be more user friendly, would like more ability to customize invoice format and information.

Glofox

Reasons for Choosing bsport

Other platform didn't have enough of the features I needed.

Bookwhen

Reasons for Switching to bsport

Highest quality for mid- price point.
Harry

Great Software

Reviewed on 2022-08-26

Bsport offers everything I need to run my studio. The reporting functions give me a great insight and I can see the difference already.

Before I was drowning in admin and couldn’t focus on teaching. Now we are so much more flexible and saving time across the business

Pros

- reporting
- the support team are great and responsive
- migration process was fantastic

Cons

- as with any software, there were initially some bugs. However, Bsport’s team fixed them quickly and were super communicative

Alain

• Customer Support Software

The best choice I have made for my company over the last years

Reviewed on 2020-04-18

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have understood everything concerning customer service. They are available whenever you need them, always nice and friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also has an acute business vision and gives excellent advice regarding business development, which is very very helpful for small businesses like ours.

Pros

It is very easy to manage and understand for administrators and students. So much easier than Mindbodyonline. And so much cheaper.

Cons

No mobile application device for studio owners.

Eversports Manager

Reasons for Choosing bsport

Mindbody was awfully expensive and not customer friendly. Very heavy to manage.

Reasons for Switching to bsport

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very convincing! And has a very reassuring approach. The transfer was so easy to do !

Response from bsport

Hi Alain,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are continually developing our solution for you to expand your activity and the value per customers.

You can use our responsive platform on your mobile. An app dedicated to manager will be soon released :).

Regards.

Martina

• Customer Support Software

Glad to have it - looking forward to more updates

Reviewed on 2021-05-22

Smooth payment and billing processes for European users. Great client accounts in the system that make keeping track of billing easy. I was able to cut my monthly workload down by at least 5 hours.

Pros

I love that I can process a SEPA directly from my clients account and get payment confirmation through the system automatically. This saves a lot of time!
Customer service is amazing!

Cons

Some features I had gotten used to in my old system are not available.

FitogramPro

Reasons for Choosing bsport

bsport offers a nicer and faster backend interface, most of the important features I need, it's cheeper and mainly it has better payment options for Germany and a better client account management (invoices can be made for the clients)

Judith
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Bsport Installation Review

Reviewed on 2021-12-20

We have had a good experience with the process of setting up the system. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very helpful. He guided us through the training with clear instructions and was always on hand via email for any further queries. It was easy to book online training slots with him and he gave us extra time when needed. He is knowledgeable about the system and has a friendly, helpful manner and always a smile!

Pros

User-friendly, good to be able to brand with own colors, good integration with our website, good to see images on the App and website for each section, good to have a function to send branded emails out to different user groups.

Cons

It would be good to be able to have the teacheres as staff as well so that they can do some administration.

Stephanie
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

• Customer Support Software

Great help to get started !

Reviewed on 2021-08-19

Still new with it, but I am already seeing how it will make my life easier, especially for communication with my folks.

Pros

We are very well supported as we start using bsport. Generosity, smiles, disponibility, it's great.

Cons

I started using it as I was on break which is awesome to learn yet, I have yet to use it on the daily to really be spontaneous with it. I'm not worried though, they are an email away if we need help.

Xavier

• Customer Support Software

The best booking software on the market

Reviewed on 2020-04-22

Userfreindly, fast and efficient

Pros

Fast and easy to use.
Team is very reactive and innovate a lot
Answers our primary needs

Cons

Accounting features lack userfreindlyness. Need to master excel to handle large data.

• Customer Support Software

Not fit for martial arts businesses

Reviewed on 2022-05-20

Sold false promises and we found out we were the first BJJ gym they had ever signed and we understand why. Extremely overpriced.

Pros

We liked the video library, it was limited with categories, but I know they were working on developing it and adding more features.

Cons

Useless dashboards, reports that don't show the correct information, cannot add leads easy or manage them, errors with email templates, errors with double payments, bad translations, and really bad UX on the paid app. A mix of good and bad customer support.

No ranking (sold it to us that we could use a workaround), really hard to see how many times someone trained, unable to show who has signed up to a class, cannot go back to a previous day in the teacher app.

Zen Planner

Reasons for Choosing bsport

Because the previous app we were using was just for checking in classes and we wanted more of a all in one management tool to scale the growth of the business

Reasons for Switching to bsport

Because they were located in Barcelona (local for us), they really sold us on a lot of amazing features, we really liked their video library, simple design.
Lien

Idōstudio Pilates review

Reviewed on 2021-04-07

Pros

Their customer support team is just the best! They provide you with all the steps so I could start with the set-up. After that a call is organized where they guide you through all the details and fully support any transition.
The calendar view for the clients is also easy to use and looks cool! I really like the smart-list and e-mailing options!

Cons

It is not always very easy to find answers to specific details via the FAQs. Yet so far all my questions are answered very fast when contacting the helpdesk via chat function.

Caroline

Excellent Booking and Scheduling Platform

Reviewed on 2021-05-19

The team have been been very helpful in throughout the process of reviewing the platform, the migration over from the old platform and through the on going initial teething problems.

Pros

It is a very intuitive system to use and has simplified the set up of classes, passes, memberships and the general settings for our organisation.

Cons

Still in the early days but some flexibility on the location details for when holding online classes would be welcome.

Nadine
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent service

Reviewed on 2021-06-11

Very positive, I highly recommend.

Pros

Smooth transition over from MBO
Great customer experience and support for our business
Great user experience for our clients
Considerably more cost effective
Integration with zoom for livestream classes

Cons

So far everything has been great, and any questions or concerns answered swiftly and personably.

Jeroen

• Customer Support Software

I'm a fan ! I threw Mind Body out of the window ;)

Reviewed on 2021-01-12

The system works very intuitive & easy to use.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is the account manager for Holland & Belgium is a very nice person.
He really takes the time, to listen and hear your thoughts. The are not pushing at all.
After buying the system, they have great costumer & technical service.
Made this decision during lockdown, best choice ever.

Pros

The system works very intuitive & easy to use.
Migration from MB to Bsport worked out really well.

Cons

No cons yet. They do problem solving very quickly.
The have a very good costumer service.

Cédric
  • Industry: Entertainment

Needs more development

Reviewed on 2021-09-14

The team is nice, but the tool needs more updates. They are incoming, so let's wait :)

Pros

Rather instinctive tool, rather clean. Needs more improvement but I will try to give some feedback to the team to be sure that you will implement it.

Cons

We truely need to use batch of users in once, by clicking multiple clients and by uploading clients with .csv or so.

Grégoire

Switch from Wodify to bsport

Reviewed on 2021-11-11

Pros

The class management part where we can confirm presence / absence, bill member for the products they want, see if members have unpaid invoices
The ability to create relationship and split membership between members of the family

Cons

The payement method is really not easy to be added and has to be added for each members

Paola

Reviewed on 2021-10-08

Pros

We love how easy the back office is , every day I discover a new feature , the process was so easy and the support team is the best , every time I have a question they respond and help me with everything.

Cons

Some parts are in different languages some in french, some in Spanish and the other ones in English.

Reasons for Switching to bsport

Same features and you have better prices.
Charlotte

• Customer Support Software

Great service and costume service !

Reviewed on 2020-04-26

Amazing experience ! I 'm deeply grateful and I'm very happy to have chosen them !

Pros

I love how [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] team are able to communicate so easily on a weekly basis.
They are so helpful and generous ! I highly recommend their services.

Cons

The application. I think it is still a work in progress which is totally fine.

Sacha

• Customer Support Software

Great product and amazing cutomer service

Reviewed on 2022-03-29

The team at Bsport has been amazing. The support you receive is outstanding. They organised calls with me twice a week until I was confortable launching my website. I have one person of contact who followed my journey and knows excatly where you left off on the previous call, this kind of support is unvaluable.

Pros

The marketing tools are really well developped and allow to really keep on top of your customers. It is easy to use and the numerous features make this software a very well rounded option for any business small to large.

Cons

The limitations in terms of design when integrating the schedule and packages to our website. I wish we could be able to customize the format of appearance to match our website.

Grégoire

Bsport

Reviewed on 2021-08-20

Great product and great team so far

Pros

It’s so easy to use for both the business owner and his clients

Cons

Can’t tell yet since I don’t have enough experience with it

Ralph

Good vibes

Reviewed on 2022-03-25

I needed training one hour 8 week long.
To be formed is the most important to use 100 % of the software

Pros

The simplicity and efficacité of use and support and help desk and chat

Cons

Useful and complete and understandable. I feel confident

Elizabeth

• Customer Support Software

I'm so excited that we've switched to bsport!

Reviewed on 2022-05-11

Pros

I needed a booking software that was modern and easy to use. The bsport team is young, fun, and super responsive.

Cons

Because they are European there are a couple of vocabulary/ train of thought spots that are different from what we're used to. Once we got used to those it's been a breeze.

Linaya
  • Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Platform

Reviewed on 2021-11-11

Still a new user, but so far, it's awesome. So much to learn and master, and I enjoy exploring and navigating the system.

Pros

It is comprehensive and a one-stop shop. It includes everything.

Cons

The invoicing part can be a bit tricky, but after the learning curve, it's fine.