WinTeam

ERP software for janitorial and security contractors

4.1/5
4.1/5
4.0/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Tracy

Review of WinTeam

Reviewed on 2021-08-31

I've used TEAM for over 10 years and overall I love the product. There are so many great features that are bundled into one product which makes it very helpful to us. The fact that everything is together is a huge positive for us. As our company has grown we are looking for more features to help reduce a lot of current manual tasks done by our corporate team.

Pros

All modules in one place is very important to us. We love having the ability to drill down from the general ledger to the source whether it be fixed assets, payroll or invoices. The software itself is very easy to use and learn quickly.

Cons

Employee module could have additional features added. PTO requests and once approved that it populates the timesheets. Expense reporting by the employee that populates their "other comp" for that payroll check. Change of status form that allows management to update an employee file and notifies HR and Payroll once done - items like status change, rate change and job change.

Melinda
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Bumpy but better!

Reviewed on 2020-10-13

My experience started out very bumpy, but has really smoothed out over the years. I know I still have some to learn that the system will do, but it is much better today than 6 years ago.

Pros

After we figured out the payroll benefits, it is great now. We had a very rough start on it but learned a lot in the process. Completing the billing and also the ability to email invoices automatically on creation is awesome. You just have to make very sure you do things exactly or it is a mess. I finally learned an easy way to reprint invoices just last week.. Auditing is a breeze in Winteam.. Very easy to trace things all the way through.

Cons

Our training 6+ years ago was abysmal. We ended up having to muddle our way through and figure things out on our own for the first year or so. Then we were offered additional training, but had most of it conquered by then. This caused us to do a lot of double work and all.. I still do not like the Other Billing portion, it requires a lot of manual work. And I don't like the limited invoice customization available. I am still having to do some invoices manually in Excel. Invoice Entry can still use some modifications also.

William
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Winteam Review

Reviewed on 2019-06-17

Pros

Winteam has a lot of functionality and can handle a lot of our data. In the past year, Team has really made strides in new product development and customer service. The most note worthy enhancement for me was the new AR module with future invoice pricing.

Cons

The product is not user friendly. Several processes that should be automatic take a lot of setup on the back end in order to implement. When you call customer service you can get multiple opposing answers to the same questions from different support members. When new modules or features come out there is no training. It would be great if they had a webinar to go through best practices on a new module. It often feels like we are alone in implementing features.

JEANINE

WinTeam Purchase

Reviewed on 2020-10-19

Pros

That is had both HR/Timekeeping/Accounting in one package. the one we were using did not have everything we needed, so we were using 2 softwares.

Cons

Not all modules are the same. If I am able to double click on one module, I might only have to click once in another module.
Drop downs are not consistent from one module to the next.

DEBORAH

A comprehensive all-in-one software

Reviewed on 2021-02-04

I've resisted internal inquiries into whether our company might have better overall functionality with several WT competitors because with the exception of the functions already mentioned that we simply don't have the time or personnel to dedicate to learning/using, WinTeam has been an excellent accounting and operations software for our company for almost 14 years.

Pros

We chose WinTeam because of the individual modules for critical company functions that flow into each other for a comprehensive overview of the entire company, or any particular department.

Cons

Some functions remain clunky and time-consuming, particularly the Insurance Benefits module, to the point where we use our insurance vendor's portal for tracking and reporting. We don't use the Inventory module any more either because the benefit of the module to us did not compensate for how much data entry and maintenance was involved.

Candie

WinTeam is a Dream!

Reviewed on 2019-05-01

My overall experience with WinTeam has been fantastic. I have implemented 3 different HRIS softwares during my tenure with my company and WinTeam is by far the most robust. The ability to participate in beta testing new features has been awesome!

Pros

I like that the company takes into consideration what the users want and need for their businesses to run smoothly and put it on the path to developing the software even more. The ability to create custom reports and meet with a trainer if you need assistance on any module or setting up a new feature it great! The eHub app is a very useful tool for employees and supervisors to use in the field.

Cons

Citrix. This is an extremely "clunky" platform and can be difficult to navigate especially when trying to save reports as the server is hosted elsewhere.

Teresa

WinTeam Review

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

Pros

The Payroll, A/P, and A/R Modules are great!

Cons

I feel the notifications in TeamTime could be simplified, we have had issues with this since day one and still continue to have issues. Also, on the call review log it should attach the facility to the phone instead of just showing the phone number (example: 304-253-0800 TNCC). There should also be a report that could be printed daily that shows just facilities that were not clocked into at all for the previous night . Our former timekeeping software gave us all these features and in our industry that is a very important piece to making sure our clients are taken care of on a daily basis. It's more efficient to call a client first thing in the morning if a facility hasn't been cleaned rather them calling us because we weren't aware.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Consumer Services

WinTeam Daily

Reviewed on 2020-07-23

Again this is used daily. It is used for pretty much everything I do for my job. One stop shop. :)

Pros

I use so many functions with this product that it is hard to list everything I love. This is the product I use the most and everyday. This helps me see hours worked, process payroll, record deposits, print reports and also find eligible employees for health benefits. One program to do it all.

Cons

There are times that WinTeam freezes. This is not helpful while in the middle of a batch of payroll checks or even putting in a deposit. Generally it takes about 5 minutes to reset itself.

Greg

WINTEAM

Reviewed on 2019-04-11

It has saved us a great deal in time and especially money as we now do all our payroll in house. Our support team is very helpful and responsive. I recommend WINTEAM to other companies. I have experience with Vision Vantage and Securitas' SAFES programs. WINTEAM is a superior system and product.

Pros

It is a great help in organizing and ensuring managers and supervisors maintain appropriate and efficient staffing.

Cons

Mostly minor things in setting up schedule pages to better fit the way we use them, but overall it does the job. It can just be frustrating at times , especially if you don't use a function every day/week and you have to remember how to set something up as it is not necessarily intuitive for a non tech guy

WinTeam review

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

It has been mostly good with the time we have had it. Going to the cloud makes things a lot easier with the updates

Pros

Training, when in a training class they can log onto our system and show you the how to's on the subject/module you are using

Cons

Would like to have more training sessions with no cost, also some of the reports are missing information that is needed and or to extend to have more information put in

denise
  • Industry: Hospitality

Overall Satisfaction

Reviewed on 2019-04-10

Overall I like the ease of the system, I like be able to shoot reports to Excel format and I like the Grid View and the ability to delete unnecessary columns and tweak my reports as needed.

Pros

I like that you can several tabs open at a time and depending on the amount of users I can have multiple company databases open as well. I find the overall software easy to use. I jump from A/R, A/P, Inventory, Job costing, Human Resources and payroll daily and find that I can get virtually anything I need from multiple reports.

Cons

I don't like the way it sorts numbers. It doesn't sort sequentially it sorts by digits. For instance, my inventory codes will sort 10099 and then it goes to 101, 1010, 1011 and so on. After 1019 it goes to 102, 1020,10204. It sorts based on the value of each digit. This makes it difficult to find inventory items when you have a large warehouse database.

Crystal

• Customer Support Software

Great software with some room for improvement

Reviewed on 2020-10-19

The program is very good and gets better. The service is always fast and they know their stuff. The limitations for us are in not being able to use some of the newest features du to cost.

Pros

The software covers many aspects of our business. We use it daily, we learn something new about it often. They update and add features often. Sometimes keeping up with them all is tough.

Cons

As a small company that has been with them for a long time we are not able to find room in our budget to utilize all the new features. I am working on it because they may pay for themselves if we use them fully.

Don

WinTeam for Workforce management

Reviewed on 2019-09-06

Win Team is like an onion, just when you think you have mastered the system you discover another better/faster way to get to the results.

Pros

WinTeam is a powerful tool for managing human resources. It is so much more than a scheduling tool. I use it to track time off, absenteeism, experience, and certifications. We also use it to track revenue and generate invoices.

Cons

Most tools are easy to access, but others like displaying the number of hours worked or scheduled by a specific employee can require multiple steps in order to display the data.

Nancy

WinTeam is fantastic!

Reviewed on 2019-04-05

Pros

Love the support from Team Software. Whenever there is something I need to understand further, the team is prompt to assist and I typically learn something new with each call. There are regular updates and great communication.

Cons

There are so many features and I feel we would benefit from requesting regular training or review periods, the issue is on our end not WinTeam. I am sure we are not even close to using WinTeam to the full capacity and are missing out on amazing short-cuts and tools.

Cynthia

• Customer Support Software

Great program and looking forward to updates.

Reviewed on 2020-10-13

I like the many aspects of WinTeam but look forward to more modern changes and updates.

Pros

At the Corporate Office we utilize this program daily. Our Admins in all regions utilize this daily, as well.
WinTeam is used in almost all aspects of operations.

Cons

Citrix printing take more time out our work than it should and wish this feature could be fixed. Equipment tracker needs to be improved and I have sent recommendations on how this could be better.

Paulina
  • Industry: Consumer Services

ACCOUNTING

Reviewed on 2019-04-16

This software has been very helpful for our organization; however as mentioned on my previous paragraph I think there is some room of improvement specially on the reports.

But in general we feel comfortable with Winteam and would like to keep working with it in the future.

Pros

I like how it links different areas of an organization in just one software.

Cons

I feel that there should more options when creating a report in order to receive detailed information to suffice different user needs.

Jason

• Customer Support Software

Good software for the industry

Reviewed on 2019-04-16

Overall it does the job and the customer service is good and I am hoping to resolve some of our other concerns with it here in the future

Pros

It has a lot of features that work specifically with our industry and the customer support has been good.

Cons

I feel like I am limited on certain things I can do in our sales and work tickets processes. I also don’t like how you can’t use the CRM side of it offline because we don’t always have good cell service.

Amy

• Customer Support Software

WinTeam is an amazing product!

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

WinTeam has helped us to reduce the amount of time we spend with billing, reconciling accounts and payroll deductions. I have used a number of other software programs and WinTeam's comprehensive abilities are unmatched!

Pros

It does everything my company needs it to do and then some. The support team is prompt, kind and very fast to get you the help/answers you need.

Cons

Having the ability to track changes and who made the changes could be better

Gene

• Customer Support Software

WinTeam is a solid ERP for companies in the janitorial and security services industries.

Reviewed on 2019-04-26

The team at WinTeam is committed to their customers and they are always willing to help to ensure that customers are successful using the system.

Pros

There is a lot of native functionality that is specific to the janitorial and security services industries. The application is very robust.

Cons

The system can be difficult to navigate. There is a lot of functionality and it takes some training and investment to figure it out.

Joanne

Great Program

Reviewed on 2019-04-16

My experience with TEAM has been a good one. We have grown so much in the last few years and the software allows us to grow without adding more office personnel and more programs.

Pros

The program includes so many things that you don't need to use any other programs.

Cons

There is so much that everyday I can find new things that I can do in the program, but it takes some research or a phone call to customer service

Rene

Conciensous Review of Happy User

Reviewed on 2019-04-05

We are happy and use as much as possible. The employee interface is very useful, eHub clock in/out, the Action Items are great and help is a lot to stay organized and on track with all client requests and concerns.

Pros

It is a very comprehensive software, with everything included, from financial control, payroll, to front line information.

Cons

Needs a lot more flexibility ehen usisng the sales tracking module.

Jan

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

Pros

Very user friendly. Includes everything needed for our business regarding scheduling, AP and AR.

Cons

I have very little to complain about. We wish that the Payroll processing included additional features and was more like a Payroll Processor. We are actually looking at using an outside vendor for our payroll and taxes.

Andrew

• Customer Support Software

Software that makes my day to day life much easier

Reviewed on 2019-04-30

Pros

I think one of the best things about WinTeam is its user friendly interface. The reports I am able to run help me with scheduling and payroll on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Cons

My only complaint would have been the lack of information shared from WinTeam to EHUB. After attending the conference this year I learned about the ways the Team is making those two systems run together. We've already implemented a few different things we saw at the conference!

Sreethu

Need for customer portal

Reviewed on 2020-10-19

Pros

Easy to use. Ability to run a variety of reports.

Cons

Lack of customer centric portal. Customer should have a level of access to view certain items such as schedules.

Also need something web based now that work from home is a norm.

Wendy

Outstanding!

Outstanding!

Pros

Since we started using WinTeam (2007) we have grown to utilizing almost every aspect/function of it. WinTeam has made running our company more efficient than every before!

Cons

We could be trained more in modules we don't use regularly.