WinTeam

ERP software for janitorial and security contractors

4.4 /5 (111 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.1
4.1
4.6
Kimberly B.
Industry: Consumer Services

WinTeam Daily

Reviewed on 2020-07-23

Again this is used daily. It is used for pretty much everything I do for my job. One stop shop. :)

Pros

I use so many functions with this product that it is hard to list everything I love. This is the product I use the most and everyday. This helps me see hours worked, process payroll, record deposits, print reports and also find eligible employees for health benefits. One program to do it all.

Cons

There are times that WinTeam freezes. This is not helpful while in the middle of a batch of payroll checks or even putting in a deposit. Generally it takes about 5 minutes to reset itself.

Greg W.

WINTEAM

Reviewed on 2019-04-11

It has saved us a great deal in time and especially money as we now do all our payroll in house. Our support team is very helpful and responsive. I recommend WINTEAM to other companies. I have experience with Vision Vantage and Securitas' SAFES programs. WINTEAM is a superior system and product.

Pros

It is a great help in organizing and ensuring managers and supervisors maintain appropriate and efficient staffing.

Cons

Mostly minor things in setting up schedule pages to better fit the way we use them, but overall it does the job. It can just be frustrating at times , especially if you don't use a function every day/week and you have to remember how to set something up as it is not necessarily intuitive for a non tech guy

Crystal B.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Great software with some room for improvement

Reviewed on 2020-10-19

The program is very good and gets better. The service is always fast and they know their stuff. The limitations for us are in not being able to use some of the newest features du to cost.

Pros

The software covers many aspects of our business. We use it daily, we learn something new about it often. They update and add features often. Sometimes keeping up with them all is tough.

Cons

As a small company that has been with them for a long time we are not able to find room in our budget to utilize all the new features. I am working on it because they may pay for themselves if we use them fully.

Kelly T.

We Chose WinTeam

Reviewed on 2019-04-26

We now have very accurate job costing reports that help us drive daily business decisions. The software is very customizable and the support you get with it is unparalleled. We are confident that we made the right chose when choosing TEAM.

Pros

It is very dynamic software and we really like that it’s an all in one piece for our business.

Cons

It can be a little overwhelming at implementation. And the screen font view is capable of being made larger for easy viewing on screen. That can be a tad frustrating.

Paulina A.
Industry: Consumer Services

ACCOUNTING

Reviewed on 2019-04-16

This software has been very helpful for our organization; however as mentioned on my previous paragraph I think there is some room of improvement specially on the reports.

But in general we feel comfortable with Winteam and would like to keep working with it in the future.

Pros

I like how it links different areas of an organization in just one software.

Cons

I feel that there should more options when creating a report in order to receive detailed information to suffice different user needs.

Ina C.

Using Win Team for accounting and job costing

Reviewed on 2019-08-16

Win Team is the best accounting software that I have ever used.

Pros

The audit trail, and the way that the various modules interact. For example, payroll is pulled from the scheduling and billing is pulled from the payroll. There are no manual entries needed.

Cons

There are some things that cannot be reversed without a lot of steps. While this is useful for tracking, it is sometimes tedious.

Michael N.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Good tool for managing employee data

Reviewed on 2019-05-01

Our company has used Winteam for more than 10 years now and I would say that Winteam has helped in managing our database. The options is endless and every year winteam is providing more innovations to ease the use of the software

Pros

Searching relevant datas to the jobs that we are currently providing our clienst and giving to employees

Cons

upgrade the look of the system to be more engaging

Melissa S.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Great all in one product

Reviewed on 2020-10-23

Pros

WinTeam is easy to use and is a great all in one software. The various security settings are great for setting up the appropriate access for users.

Cons

The Citrix login is cumbersome. It is difficult when the system is updating and in comes down for hours. We have 24 dispatch center that gets interrupted when this happens.

Lauren R.

winteam software

Reviewed on 2019-04-11

it's been good for the most part, went to in house payroll instead of the expense of outsourcing

Pros

customer service is usually fast when you have problems

Cons

you have to pay for almost everything even some customer services questions, they will turn it into a training session

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Laura C.
Industry: Facilities Services

Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc.

Reviewed on 2020-10-13

Important to our daily business. Used by operation, accounting and financial.

Pros

Integration and reliability. We have been using Team products since 1989.

Cons

Need better ways to get at needed data.

Lori T.

WinTeam

Reviewed on 2020-10-13

Pros

I like that the payroll is managed all within the same system and ties directly into the jobs. Also customer service is always available and willing to help.

Cons

Losing the printers connection way too often. The inventory for the distribution side of our business does not track and update as with other systems.

Kevin H.

Team Review

Reviewed on 2020-10-13

The many different ways to navigate and the software being user friendly.

Pros

The ability to navigate within the software

Cons

Time for beneficial ideas to be implemented

Kelly C.

Reviewed on 2019-04-05

Exceptional

Pros

The itemization of categories and ease of the use thereof.

Cons

Excessive steps to retrieve or complete work and information.

Magda S.

Accounting review

Reviewed on 2019-06-20

Pros

I found this product very useful because you can look In so many different ways

Cons

I really feel very comfortable with the product

Wissam Z.

Midwest Maintenance

Very pleased! Thank you

Pros

The ease of use, friendly staff and immediate support

Cons

The tax and benefit related aspect of payroll

Barbara M.
Industry: Real Estate

Winteam review

Reviewed on 2019-06-17

for the most part they listen, however, I feel that they should have more of an interest in gathering free information from user who know our industry. I feel like they are programmers without the industry knowledge

Pros

the ability to work with developers to modify the software

Cons

alot of areas of the software are not tailored to my business, I feel like whoever created the software does not fully understand our industry. more effort need to be made to really understand what we need so and for it to be implemented without cost to use. I do not like the idea portal/do not have time for it.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

WinTeam review

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

It has been mostly good with the time we have had it. Going to the cloud makes things a lot easier with the updates

Pros

Training, when in a training class they can log onto our system and show you the how to's on the subject/module you are using

Cons

Would like to have more training sessions with no cost, also some of the reports are missing information that is needed and or to extend to have more information put in

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Vittorio S.

User experience

Reviewed on 2019-04-27

Good experience
Very helpful on the everyday duties

Pros

Simple to use . Easy to understand. User friendly

Cons

So far nothing , I cannot find a defect.

Jake S.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Good with some room for improvement

Reviewed on 2019-04-26

Pros

The software flows well and has good base functionality.

Cons

I would like to see a data dictionary of some sort to make reporting easier.. Also some more custom fields would be beneficial.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Tracie B.
Industry: Facilities Services

Great software to run my entire business

Reviewed on 2019-04-09

Overall, Winteam has helped me streamline my back office, while also controlling things in the field. It has saved me money by allowing me to in-house payroll and by preventing the timecard errors we used to have when our employees were filling out timecards by hand. The alert system allows me to know if a building is not being cleaned, so that one of my supervisors can handle the issue before the customer opens in the morning, so that we never have a client going without service, even if their regular cleaner can't get there.

Pros

I love that Winteam designed a software specifically for my industry. From estimates & scheduling to timekeeping, payroll and invoicing, and even benefits management tools, this software can handle every aspect of my commercial janitorial company.

Cons

I would find it very helpful if all reports were able to be printed. Not only do I find it a bit difficult to design custom reports, but some things simply cannot be printed. Also, the accounting piece is not as simple as something like Quickbooks. I can really drill down into the nitty-gritty of every aspect of my company, but I need my accountant to help me do it!

Barb B.

RCS

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

Pros

The modules are laid out very similar so it makes it easier for set up. The system makes it possible for many people in the organization to have important information at their fingertips. The reporting functionality is pretty good. We especially have liked the ease of payroll with timekeeping and different pay rates. The ability to do alot of customization has been both a pro and con. We have figured out many ways to customize the software for several areas of our business to have benefits.

Cons

Ehub frequently has issues. Many of our end users are not tech savvy so it causes a lot of training issues.
Updating to GL for all transactions can be tedious. Reporting is pretty good but paying extra for BI has made a big difference. It would be nice if that was just included in the software price. The ability to do a lot of customization has been both a pro and con. It dies often make more basic processes more difficult than they need to be.

Tom R.

What is not new

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

Team has a good mobile application for payroll logging. This is not unique today with a lot of competition and user interfaces that are just as robust or more so than Team.

Pros

integrated package with a mobile platform that ties payroll with accounting functions.

Cons

Lack of HR package and the partner is not a viable solution. Platforms need to be updated with emphasis on user ease with analytical capability in all applications. BI is not a solution and requires the software provider to work with users to develop analytical reports. Of course that is also an opportunity to charge the user additional fees for something that should be part of the package. This is very yesterday in feel and use. Other software platforms are more robust and have many more features as a standard.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Vickie C.

Payroll made easier

Reviewed on 2020-10-19

I love their customer service - they have an excellent response team to help with any problems that arises. I also like the Software Academy where I can log on at anytime and teach myself how to use a module or learn how to do something I have not done yet.

Pros

WT Software has made my job with payroll so much easier - we went from paper time cards to a much more accurate way to provide information and a time saving process of collecting the data

Cons

I came from a QuickBooks background and I did like that I could produce a Form 940 and 941 from the system - it's a feature that I would like to see from WT

Jolene B.

Made for Us

Reviewed on 2020-10-14

Pros

The best thing about WinTeam is that it was designed with facility services companies like ours in mind. We've used the TeamTime component for well over a decade and decided to implement the accounting, job costing, and other related features in January 2019. It makes invoicing for recurring services so easy! And our job costing and financial reporting is now both timely and accurate - not something we could always say before we switched. The software is forgiving of user error, and if you need help, customer support is easy to reach and will stay with you until you gotten all the help you need. I can't imagine a facility services company could be happier with any other software out there.

Cons

The only real complaint I have about WinTeam is that it doesn't allow you to change the format of the AR invoices. All invoices have columns for "Description," "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," "Price," and "Amount." Because the overwhelming majority of our invoices are just on monthly charge for janitorial services, it would be nice if they had an invoice format that didn't have the "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," and "Price" columns. Also, the software is not "intuitive." You're probably not going to be able to log in and just figure out how to use it on your own; however, it is very easy to learn and TEAM will provide as much training as you need to master it. I also highly recommend sending at least one user to the TEAM conference. It's a fun time, and you learn so much while attending!

Joshua R.

Essential Software

Reviewed on 2020-10-26

Pros

Love the reporting and tracking capabilities. The most useful reports in my job are the job costing and hours variance reports.

Cons

Cumbersome and often unintuitive to navigate. I know t has the capacity to deliver many useful metrics, but I feel I'm missing out due to an inability to run them or even know that they exist. (Customer support is awesome in helping overcome this though).