uAttend

Time and attendance tracking software for businesses

4.5/5

Jessica
  • Used for 2+ years

A Positive Change

Reviewed on 12/5/2019

Pros

I liked that this system was as close to plug-and-play as we would get. It is easy to register new employees and deregistered old employees. It is also easy to sing in to the online system and correct information when necessary. It's affordable and gives easy to read information for payroll.

Cons

There aren't many things I didn't like about this software. Sometimes it will delay registering a fingerprint and that can be frustrating. It's usually due to a dirty finger, screen, or too many touches within a certain amount of time. Nonetheless, there was nothing about it that is a dealbreaker.

Sean
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Works well.

Reviewed on 12/20/2022

Over all it is a good system. Other than a few minor bugs, I’m satisfied with this system.

Pros

I like the mobile access for employees. They’re able to see all their PTO anytime they need it.

Cons

Mobile app is buggy and unreliable at times. Punches don’t always sync between the app and clock.

Derric
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Boo-Attend

Ho-hum

Pros

The biometric timeclock and online functionality

Cons

HR options are too limited and limiting.

Benie
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Easy to deploy and use timekeeping system

Reviewed on 12/20/2022

Very positive experience. Their customer service has been exceptional and one of the main reasons we keep using them.

Pros

It was very easy to setup the system and to adjust it over time.

Cons

I think that the reporting could be more robust, with greater ability to modify the reports.

Sarah

Great, easy product!

Reviewed on 12/20/2022

uAttend is great. It has been a trusty product at a great price.

Pros

uAttend makes my payroll day run quick and smooth. I know I have accurate times for my guys and it makes payroll worry free.

Cons

I wish I could start the guys at the same time everyday.

Maria
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

Basic time keeping system on a budget!!

Reviewed on 3/8/2018

Cost effective for basic use.

Pros

I love that you can set up multiple projects. The reporting aspect is really decent. The exporting helps with billable man hours, after conversion. Easy to set up time clocks which offers geographical tracking options & finger printing which is super awesome an cuts back on the clocking for other. Super easy to set up employees, locations and schedules.

Cons

My biggest problem with uAttend if the fact that even as a Administrator on the account, you cannot un-approve a timecard if it was approved by SUPERVISOR!!!! This make no sense at all. As an admin, you can to everything else but this. This create a hassle if you are working with multiple projects, as I was and most of them where all over the US.

Another problem - Which I deemed a huge one any one classed as a supervisor can create another profile for a supervisor.

There is no way to track number of time sheet edit so no auditing feature.

If you are looking for something super simple, basic to use and really affordable, give it a try. I think the pricing is great for the service. But if you are a project based organization and deal with billable man hours, I probably would look for something that offers a bit more secure and functionality.

Martha
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

The best product to use.

Reviewed on 12/21/2022

I can keep tract of my employees punches and when their are absent from work.

Pros

I can keep track of the employees absents. Also is an easy way of controlling the punches

Cons

Their is nothing that I least about this product, is the opposite I love this product a lot.

sharon
  • Industry: Printing

Great Program

Reviewed on 12/20/2022

I like the product and customer service responds quickly.

Pros

I love that I can go back to the archives to fill out different reports that are needed.

Cons

I can not add comments when they are needed

Kaymark

• Customer Support Software

Not Satisfied - Use Just Because....

Reviewed on 1/12/2023

Not good....

Pros

................still trying to determine.

Cons

Tech Support does not exist and with the challenges that we have and continue to have it has been unfortunate that such a highly recommended clock and software is just a disaster

Rebekah
  • Industry: Farming

Great!

Pros

Editing and reports are my favorite things about this software. The program flows smoothly for an accurate and easy payroll.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software.

David
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Very happy with the cost and functionality

Reviewed on 8/12/2019

Very easy for me to figure out the whole product. Has so many things that I'm sure it would be a fit for any larger companies.

Pros

That it works well with the fingerprint time clock

Cons

Can't really think of any. Would be nice if it did my payroll......

Jackie

Tam Review 18/19

Reviewed on 4/4/2019

Overall, pretty good. There have been a few changes/updates since I have started processing payroll (July 2018) that have made it easier and if it didn't, improvements since with user reviews. Quick response time for you to change things based on customer request, and that is amazing!

Pros

Dashboard integration helps with daily missed punches, expense breakdown, and upcoming leaves, etc. Ease of use - reporting can be emailed or exported
Upgrade based on reviews - changing the time card layout recently and finding an improvement, then implementing on the spot.
Multi-user functionality.
Printing options per time card/pay period/ employee/department or code

Cons

1. Inability to integrate/export into QB Desktop
2. Giving certain supervisors permissions to view a shared employee, without allowing or providing full department access.
3. Inability to create 1 user account for a supervisor who. i.e. > creating 1 account for an employee to track their PTO for Salaried employees, that also allows them to view/edit/change etc. their departments. Essentially, we create 2 user accounts for our Salaried employees. 1 for department review, 1 for their PTO & hours. Combining these would a) lower our cost, and b) easier access to that employees information. (instead of having to pull for information that may not have been entered in the other.

Wendi
  • Industry: Supermarkets

uAttend review

Reviewed on 4/2/2019

Overall I like uAttend because most employees work for their home department so 90% of the time-cards are right. It becomes challenging trying to figure out where regular & OT was worked & thus needs to get paid from when employees work for different but related entities.

Pros

The best part of this software is being able to see time-cards and run reports for employees that work at any of our 4 related entities (with different EINs). The next best thing is their customer support chat, I am always given the info needed and they have a portal that contains so much useful information you can research on your own. The third best thing is the ability for employees to select department transfer to have their time posted to the correct department or location (in our case the departments also indicate the entity)

Cons

My least favorite part is that we do have 4 entities and some employees work in several locations. The software makes you choose a "Home" department for every employee and the down side is that all OT gets subtracted from regular pay column and added to OT column of the HOME department, even if that is not where the OT was worked. I run time-card reports and select employees who work in different locations (separate EIN)

Lillian

Returned the TimeCard Screen to the Original and It's Ease of Use - Woop Woop!1

Reviewed on 4/3/2019

I have loved uAttend since my Operations Manager subscribed us to the system and your Customer Service Support has always been excellent. (2016)
BUT 2019 -- had us LOOKING for another SYSTEM and the Support Team was kind of falling behind that same ?? -- b/c of the CHANGES that were made to the overall input of information and the "non-understanding of your support team"...
Thank Goodness -- you returned the data to the "somewhat' original -- it is saving us A LOT of time and "We are so Happy" that you did. Thank you again. We are breathing a lot easier, working without angry faces and shorter time frames. Again, we thank you from the bottom of our hard little working hearts, for working the input of hours, time, dates back to the EASE of which it was.

Pros

I am able to input the hours my employees worked in RECORD Time instead of the HOURS I was having to retype, reask and request DUPLICATE INFO because of the changes that were made.

Cons

The PREVIOUS Changes made it very REDUNDANT, You had to pull up the Timecard Tab for each individual employee, the date and/or the week of work -- for each individual employee. NOT like the original -- it would keep the dates and all we had to look for was the employee -- a "thousand' LESS keystrokes.

Susan
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

• Customer Support Software

Very pleased with uAttend software!

Reviewed on 4/6/2019

Excellent experience!

Pros

As the company administrator for the uAttend software, I find it very easy to use! The customer service is very prompt to help answer any questions. The end user has simple steps and the supervisors edits and verification processes are simple! Really like this software!

Cons

Every so often I would like to write my own reports within the software & I haven't found a way to do this. Also, I would like to merge the data straight into Quick Books for processing payroll and I haven't found a smooth way to perform this tasks yet either....maybe I can't do it? I've spent about only 20 mins attempting to find a way & didn't find one and I'll try another day, but typically I'm able to figure things out on my own in this easy-to-use software, so I'm guessing it's just not available?

Monica
  • Industry: Food Production

Excellent product and Service

Reviewed on 9/3/2019

Pros

My employees used to stamp cards in a time clock. This procedure permits cheating, there is a lot of space for human error when totalizing the hours, and it is very time consuming to do so. With UAttend now everything works smoothly. I had read about some fingerprint readers giving problems, and getting stuck, but that hasn't been an issue at all. It works perfectly. The customer service is very good. The chat is very fast and the representative are always nice and efficient to answer.

Cons

My reader is hardwired so I barely have issues with connectivity, it has happened a couple of times in more than two years using it. I couldn't really complain about it.

Nina
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 6/5/2019

Pros

This is an easy program to use. We have the finger print capability. At first, there were some problems with the scanner not recognizing the prints. When we made sure the employees were leaving their finger long enough (only a few seconds) on the scanner there was no problem. The supervisor just a few days ago called and said how much easier it is to use instead of time cards. I am still finding a lot of extra's in the program. Reports can be run any way you need them.

Cons

So far I am pleased with the product and have no complaints.

RUN Powered by ADP

Reasons for Switching to uAttend

Price
Maralin
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Wonderful Software - UAttend

Reviewed on 4/2/2019

Before I had the UPunch time clock and UAttend software, my sole employee at the time was taking advantage and claiming time he did not work, and taking long lunch breaks. The time clock changed that quickly, saving me money and keeping my employee honest. I now have two employees and wouldn't part with this system. I have rarely had a problem, and when I did have a simple problem, the tech support was fabulous, and knew exactly what to do and why the problem was happening.

Pros

UAttend has made management of my employees' time cards much easier. I only have two employees, but calculating their time by hand would be difficult. Even with a small number of employees like mine, UAttend is an efficient way to start your payroll. I have changed employees a few times and it's very intuitive to archive records and set up new employees.

Cons

I work from home and sometimes do payroll on Sundays when I didn't have time on Saturday. I have to be careful that I select the right pay period if I do payroll on a Sunday to make I'm inputting the data in the right period. It defaults to the following week if I don't change it back.

Tonia
  • Industry: Government Administration

• Customer Support Software

Don't overlook uAttend on price

Reviewed on 4/2/2019

We have only 'gone live' with the system with all of our 230+ employee recently but so far, our experience has been very good. I love the ability to have a live chat or make a quick call when needed. Customer service has been top notch.

Pros

Cost is the one of the highest Pros but over all pros include the "ease factors", ease of use, ease of setup, and the ease to train our users (supervisors as well as employees). Another strong pro is the phone application and its availability on android devices. Support is also one of the pros to any product and the ability to chat online or make a call is most convenient.

Cons

There are a few features I would love to see added but the only cons to the system is you may have to do some "work arounds" to achieve your overall end goals but for the most part there are no hard cons to the product.

Response from WorkWell Technologies

Hi Tonia,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your positive uAttend experience.

We have several exciting new features that will be released in the coming months, including employee scheduling and store and forward for offline punching. We hope those are among your wish list. If not, please be aware that we are always open to customer feedback and suggestions that improve the user experience.

If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We're available to help you seven days a week.

Warmly,

Arlene
  • Industry: Warehousing

uattend

Reviewed on 1/12/2019

Pros

Makes punching in and punching out easy and accurate. I oversee the office so it's important to keep track of time stamps of when everyone starts their day and ends their day. This makes my life easier.

Cons

Sometimes it has a hard time reading thumb prints.

Response from WorkWell Technologies

Hi Arlene,

First of all, thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's great to hear the ways uAttend makes your job easier.

For optimal fingerprint scanning, wipe the scanner surface clean with a soft, lint-free cloth from time to time.

If you ever need help with your device, feel free to reach out to customer support seven days a week.

Warmly,
The uAttend Team
Text: (760) 278-6623
Call: (800) 518-8925
Email: [email protected]

Cindy

Ease and customizable...

Reviewed on 4/11/2019

This system has help our book keeping & inventory record keeping much easier & allows for quicker check outs with preset pricing on most items. We have been satisfied with the overall performance of this software.

Pros

This program is very customize-able for our unique business of services & products, which helps us track both inventory or services provided by a particular practitioner. I also like the fact that I can check daily reports from my desktop computer or reprint journals at anytime.

Cons

Finding categories can be slower than other systems with different screen set-ups, yet that can be attributed to how MANY categories of products & services we offer.

Linda
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Easy to use and set up

Reviewed on 4/2/2019

Employees can't have others punch in and out for them. The reporting aspect allows me to avoid having piles of punch cards. I can look back and see in the past years how many payroll hours are clocked in.

Pros

Ease of set up. Reports are quick and easily customized. I decide what feature I want to allow employees to use. In our case no remote access.

Cons

Sometimes the finger print will not capture. I think it might be due to the employee having worked doing dishes and this somehow interferes with the ability to read the finger? Not sure but for the most part that is my only complaint. But I just have to manually enter it later.

Allenette
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

• Customer Support Software

Hey, I forgot to clock out

Reviewed on 4/2/2019

Time card hours are totalled and ready for payroll. I use Uattend to calculate accrued sick leave. I can't get QuickBooks to work for this application. Vacation accrues also. Employees can see on their time card, hours available.

Pros

Easy to setup, fairly easy to use and chat is always available. I do like the new ability to look back on time card dates, instead of hitting the back arrow a hundred times.

Cons

It needs to be more report friendly. Data captured should be available for a report. Key strokes needed to correct a time card could be condensed, i.e. you have to position the cursor every time you start.

Cheri
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Very User Friendly and Intuitive System

Reviewed on 4/9/2019

This uAttend system is constantly making improvements. I can run reports in excel and format to import into our payroll system.

Pros

uAttend is very intuitive and probably the most user friendly time keeping system I have ever used. When I do have issues and contact Customer Service they are very responsive and helpful. I typically have my questions answered or problem solved immediately.

Cons

Once a user is archived, you need to un-archive them to view their history. I'd would like to be able to access their history from the archived user area.

Annita
  • Industry: Building Materials

easy to use

Reviewed on 4/9/2019

We use U-Attend for collecting work time in the office and warehouse. A few from the office use the phone for punching in and out. The warehouse personnel uses a card to punch in and out.
I'm sure there is more we can do with this system then just punching the time and that is what I like to discover.

Pros

you've got an overview in 1 click of all the attended employees in the office.

Cons

wish I could get a sales rep to my office to explain how to use U-Attent more then for what I use it now. I'm sure there are so many possibilities to control your employees then just getting their time.