daisee

AI-enabled speech & semantic analytics software

4.8/5
4.1/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.7/5

Reece H.

My Feedback on Lisa

Reviewed on 2020-04-16

I like it, making what I do easier, once we have resolved the call joining this is going to be amazing work

Pros

The speed updates are happening to it. Ability to search and find calls and the improvement around the speach to text, we rather bad to start with

Cons

Currently for use calls are linked together when transfers, they are working on resolving this.
Some of the basic work flows could do with some improvements, eg going back after listening to a call, loses the page number sort, when click apply to a filter, it doesnt close the filter window

Sandeep H.

Call Drivers

Reviewed on 2020-04-16

Pros

Gives us an opportunity to view a single transcript or multiple call transcript at a glance rather than listening to all the calls. Saves time especially during COVID19 we are able to identify buzzwords to get to an outcome and take quick decisions.
Helps us to do coaching for our employees and drive some great QA work for the company to improve service outcomes.

Cons

Transcripts may not accurately decipher accents properly, But its still great to see that it can identify phrases which can be useful

Nicky K.
  • Industry: Accounting Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A great tool for making my job easier

Reviewed on 2020-04-20

Lisa is intuitive and a very smart tool. Im grateful that our business has chosen to use this product

Pros

I love how you can search certain phrases in a call and Lisa will allow you to skip to those phrases in the call which saves so much time and makes things less stressful if I need to find something in a hurry

Cons

I wish the date/time stamp was accurate to be able to locate calls quicker

Ramak S.

• Customer Support Software

Great accuracy and wonderful team

Reviewed on 2020-03-31

I cant imagine operating with Lisa now. With insights that we get from calls, we are able to ensure we pro-actively follow up with calls that need remediation but also provide objective feedback to our agents to help coach them to learn.

Pros

Daisee was really easy to set up for our customers and provides near real time feedback on 100% of the calls that are going through the contact centre both outbound and inbound. The product is intuitive and easy to navigate. The transcription accuracy is really high and most importantly the AI automation helps our QA teams to work so much more productively.

Cons

More integrations into other software that we use would be really handy.

Natasha C.

• Customer Support Software

User friendly & efficient!

Reviewed on 2020-04-21

Overall, using Lisa means I can spend less time flicking between platforms to listen to calls or obtain data and I can save and share data with agents as the data presented is both easy to understand and interpret.

Pros

The ability to take a quick glance at my teams dashboard has been really useful, as has the dashboard for each individual agent. I have been able to discuss results and identify key areas for coaching within a couple of seconds and then work with the agent to help them improve. The dashboard and call listening functionality is also great for identifying all of the areas where an agent is doing really well so the feedback I am able to provide to my agents is consistently constructive.

Cons

With filters on either side of the screen, it can be a bit tricky to remember which filter does what. It would be useful to have all filters along one side of the screen instead of on the left and right as well as the ability to click next when listening to a call, instead of clicking back on the browser button and manually finding the next call as I tend to lose my place in the list.

George S.
  • Industry: Investment Banking
  • Used for 6-12 months

Lisa review

Reviewed on 2020-04-01

Good product, strong insights, easy to use. Highly recommend.

Pros

Looking at the product from a compliance perspective I found the script adherence and sentiment analysis features most useful. LISA is a massive time saver as it identifies key areas within a call that require attention and allows reviewers to easily drill down into the underlying data. Combined with its easy-to-use dashboard LISA can provide powerful insights for users.

Cons

LISA is currently only available in English

Stephen T.

Lisa AI review

Reviewed on 2020-04-16

The team at Daisee have been so receptive to feedback and have been wonderful to deal with

Pros

Transcription search is really great. How we can identify the silent gaps within calls is also such a huge time saver

Cons

I would realy like to be able to link client calls over multiple days. I understand this is a feature, but not yet working on our version

Althea B.

Althea's Lisa Review

Reviewed on 2020-04-18

Really enjoying it, i think its great. It really helps me in my coaching sessions with agents and I can show them their own performance through the graphs so they can understand the areas they need to work on.

Pros

I love that Lisa can analyse the call, transcribe it, flag high risk calls and has the ability to search for key words. This saves the leaders a lot of admin time searching for calls and then having to pick apart the call and note the conduct and compliance. Its amazing!

Cons

The 2hour window between when the call was completed and when it gets to Lisa. Often i will live call observing and want to track that call down then and there to deliver feedback. I think the delay is a genesys issue though.

Glendon J.

• Customer Support Software

Partner product in the cloud communications industry

Reviewed on 2020-03-30

One of the best if not the best out of the box AI Voice Analytics products I have seen

Pros

This is by far one of the best products in relation to automated Voice Analytics, Quality Assurance and Transcription I have seen in my 13 years in the contact centre space

Cons

There is nothing to dislike, it does what it says, it's user friendly and has a great UI

Kenneth M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Review for Lisa

Reviewed on 2020-04-16

I can say that it met the standard expectations but can definitely still improve. We believe that we can still enhance what is currently available in LISA which will definitely assist us in making process improvements and decisions.

Pros

The tools is straightforward, easy to navigate, and user-friendly.

Cons

I guess, the dashboard. It plainly shows the scores but there's more data that can be shown. It was still on testing phase so I don't really want to judge. There should also be a way to change Lisa's scoring when re-evaluated by a live QA to update actual scores being presented.

• Industry: Capital Markets
  • Used for 1-5 months

Focused QA Software

Reviewed on 2020-04-02

Overall one of the better products in the local Australian market (have seen them all ).

Good for SME clients - easily to plus to existing recording infrastructure, excellent flexible pricing.

Pros

It's accuracy levels are high. AI / ML does what it says it will do.
Out of the box deployment, consumption pricing.

Cons

Post call review only. Does not do real time review of calls.