Sage Business Cloud Reviews

Sage Business Cloud

Enterprise Management

4.4/5 (18 reviews)
Iftikhar A.

funtastic solution for distribution operations

Reviewed on 5/14/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Sage X3 helps companies in the distribution industry meet customer demands and keep costs and waste down by managing the movement of goods across locations, warehouses, or companies. By combining sales, purchasing, and inventory, the software creates a powerful replenishment plan that results in lower inventory levels, no unnecessary distribution, and healthier operating margins.

Cons

Sage ERP X3’s human resource module is relatively weak
It is not recommendable to smaller markets and industries
To know the pricing, a quote has to be requested from the vendor
There are no social media tools integrated into Sage ERP X3
There is no live chat support offered in the global website of the product

Sage X3 ERP has been a useful asset for our company, is great for stock/dropship companies.

Reviewed on 7/10/2018

Pros

I like that X3 works really well for corporations that are made up of many different companies. X3 has the ability to handle multiple separate companies that each one of can be further separated into stock and financial sites that can all share customers, suppliers, G/L accounts, etc., providing smooth consolidation.
X3 has a very easy to understand and easily navigable user interface.

Cons

I do not like the limited capabilities of the canned reports and queries provided with X3.
I also do not like the slow response time from the support staff.
The program does not work well with customization because it causes a lot of problems when it comes time for patching and upgrading.

Mai T.

Support

Reviewed on 11/14/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I recommend renewing your support, though it is costly, but you never know when the system comes through an error and ends up taking you days to resolve.

Pros

When we first signed with Sage X3, we had the premium support package. We were able to ask for help/support 24/7.

Cons

We decided not to renew our support package and that was a mistake. Sage provides support to those that have the higher package support first. You can wait up to days for any assistance.

Christy S.

Robust ERP with something for everyone

Reviewed on 1/19/2018

Pros

The software is so configurable. It is not rigid and difficult to mold to fit the way your company does business. You can use much of its functionality to ACTUALLY automate processes and reduce man hours.

Cons

Customer support is sorely lacking. It frequently takes weeks and sometimes months to hear back from Sage on an issue. You have to use a consultant to actually get the help you need.

Eli K.

Personally, I LOVE it!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like the flexibility, the queries are very easy to use, and easy to create new ones. All data is integrated.

Cons

I can't stand Crystal Reports. They take very long to generate, don't export well, and and not user friendly.

Alexa G.

Easy database

Reviewed on 5/15/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Sage is a great software for data entry. I believe that it has everything possibly needed on it and it is simple enough that just about anyone can learn to use it!

Pros

I like that this product has a help button on every tab, I also like how easy this software is to use and how quickly I was able to learn how to work with it and explore everything that it has to offer.

Cons

I do not like how you can easily add or change codes by clicking one wrong button. I do not like how many modules are on it, I feel like they categorize way to much.

Daniel R.

Really software adjustable to any type of medium or large company

Reviewed on 7/26/2018

Pros

What I liked the most is the versatility it has to adapt to the needs of any type of business, a great alternative for ERP. The variety of configurations that can be modified as well as the functionalities that can greatly save response times.

The presentation and easy to create reports with very simple and guided quearys also The user interface is foolproof which is a great solution for the support and information department.

Cons

As an administrator I always have problems when it comes to support and debugging problems presented in the application in which many of them are not documented properly.

The Reports are very colorful and well structured but at the moment of the output they take a long time to appear.

I had some problems in the version update and the service pack caused some headaches

Amber H.

I work with mostly all modules of X3 for a little over a year now, it proven to be a good ERP system

Reviewed on 2/6/2018

Pros

It's robust and it able to handle our complex intercompany transactions. Some of the processes and steps have made an overall improvement from MAS.

Cons

The tables and the query tool are designed in a very different manner than what we have used in the past, which has taken a while to understand.

Kayla W.

Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3)

Reviewed on 7/6/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Super easy to use;
Excellent layout;
Extremely customizable;
Great 3rd party companies have services for it (NexTec)

Cons

Sometimes can have JSON or Java Bridge errors;
Sometimes one minor error can cause the whole system to freeze up

Francis G.

Sage X3 delivers faster, simpler and flexible ERP designed for the cloud at a fraction of the cost and complexity of typical enterprise ERP

Reviewed on 10/16/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Transform how your company competes and grows with a faster, simpler, and flexible business management solution, at a fraction of the cost and complexity of typical enterprise ERP systems. From procurement to warehousing, production, sales, customer service, and financial management, Sage X3 introduces better way to manage your entire business, on a global scale.

Pros

Faster, simpler and flexible to implement and quick return on Investment(ROI) and fully integrated to Sage X3 people HR solution.

Cons

Sage X3 should have more verticals for industry specific solutions.More marketing and exposure especially in Africa.

Boniface M.

Reviewed on 4/13/2012
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Our organization was ready to adopt new technology with the newly stable market. We started looking for new software that would help us adapt to the changing business environment. We started with Sage ERP version 5.4 and now have upgraded to version 6.0. The implementation team studied our company environment, user needs, required reports and then integrated all this throughout the system. The whole installation process took about 3 months.

The implementation specialist from Sage was so helpful as we moved to the new system. Our team didn't learn very quickly and had a little trouble picking it up, but with time and support the users have adopted the system. The customer support does a great job, although in some cases there's a little bit of a wait when they're attending other customers and you need help right away.

The system saves time, is user-friendly and reduces duplicate data entry.

Sonia S.

Brilliant Software

Reviewed on 4/30/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Product is user friendly and locally built considering norms of Indian Government. Services of the company is outstanding.

Cons

There is no drawback. it works brilliantly and services are good so nothing bad about this software.

Great CRM application never faced any issues!!

Reviewed on 3/7/2018

Pros

A big Thanks to Sage team, for provide all one features within one application, which is highly configurable and easy to use.

Cons

Notably expensive. Significant configurability means probably lengthy setup time. As its built on Salesforce force.com platform, it was plus for my company.

Shelia F.

Reviewed on 5/31/2012
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are a mid-sized organization of European origin. We had been using software developed in Europe that did not meet U.S. Financial reporting needs, so we decided to purchase Sage ERP 5.6 in late 2010 and went live as of 3.1.11. We did most of the implementation work ourselves and were on an extremely tight schedule. The users were trained prior to implementation and had forgotten much of what they had learned by the time they needed to use the system. We had a second and third round of training each being 6 months apart. We have had a year on the new system and it is meeting all expectations.

Does its Job

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Pros

Has everything in one place - able to see pricing, supplier, inventory, raw material information
Easy search functions

Cons

I thought it could've been a bit easier to use

Louise W.

Reviewed on 5/30/2012
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Thyssenkrupp VDM USA was using MAS 200 SQL for 10 years. As this product was phased out, management and users wanted to stay within the familiar Sage Product. Sage 500 ERP, being the true SQL solution, allowed our in-house programmers to create views and reports that were more specific than 200. Although we have only been live with 500 for 8 months in the Accounting and Distribution pieces, we are anxiously awaiting to finish the manufacturing implementation.

Natassia B.

Reviewed on 1/26/2012
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I use Sage ERP software for inputting AP/AR invoices in an accounting office. This was the software that was being used when I started working at my company. So far, I have found it to be very easy to learn and also very helpful with what I use it for. I think that the customer service is excellent because they really take the time to explain things that you are having difficulty with. Overall I would recommend this Sage ERP software to other companies.

Tiffany Y.

Great network of users, consultants and resellers

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 5/14/2019

Pros

Great network of users, consultants and resellers

Cons

Customer support is sometimes unclear if it should go through the reseller or sage direct.