ARI

justin
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

ARI helps in achieving a very organized workflow.

Reviewed on 2023-07-05

Getting the best in workflow organization.The product enables us to achieve a very organized workflow.

Pros

The product is absolutely easy to use particularly even for first timers because they can use it with ease.It helps in achieving a very organized workflow.Very detailed reports on our repair reports and we are able to do repairs on time.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about it except for the few application errors that we find in it.

Quinton

Awesome Product

Reviewed on 2024-06-15

Overall, I’ve been having an amazing experience with this app.

Overall, I’ve been having an amazing experience with this app.

Pros

Affordability at its finest! This software is a great product for start up companies and potentially a great product long term.

Cons

Sometimes the vin scanner tool does not work.

Tekmetric

Reasons for Switching to ARI

Affordable and easy to maintain customers.
Raz

Overall I like this product

Reviewed on 2024-06-20

Pros

It is inexpensive and structured to let you grow the account with your business.

Cons

the inspection report isn't stored with the work order and you can't send it with the invoice/estimate

Response from uMob

Hello
Actually, we made changes to that! You can now attach inspections to JobCards and they will be added a links to the email!
Please try it out!

Bobby

ARI software review

Reviewed on 2024-06-13

So far its been great... i love this product compared to my mitchell 1 shop management

Pros

Ari customer portal. And the oarts tech integration

Cons

A little cumbersome for getting new users onboarded

C. William
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

ARI Is Awesome

Reviewed on 2024-06-18

Excellent! From customer service to product to updates that seem to be constantly moving toward better and better, this program is amazing!

Pros

The very best part of ARI is their customer service! Any time we have had an issue or needed more information, we are able to message or email them, and they always respond back within 24 hours (time zone difference)

Cons

We use it between 3 devices, and sometimes it takes it a while to sync the device something was changed on to the other 2 devices.

Alhashimi

Good overall

Reviewed on 2024-06-20

Pros

Easy to find your need with it and easy to use.

Cons

The new dashboard/inventory and accounting

Response from uMob

Thanks for your feedback!
We will improve on the new dashboard until everyone is happy!

James

• Customer Support Software

All in one automotive needs

Reviewed on 2024-06-15

FANTASTIC! I recommend this to all shop owners. Customer service is great and all the 3rd party added functionality is seamless and useful. This comes in at a fraction of the cost of other competitors, but I feel like it performs better and does more. Having a dedicated mobile app is a game changer.

Pros

Functionality and price are a clear winner here! No other software does what ARI does on a tablet or mobile device, and no other software does as much in this price range. ARI does it all: invoicing, estimates, labor rates, parts procurement, financing, book keeping, payments, reminders, scheduling, and so much more! The fact that there is an app and there is seamless integration across all devices as well as web based computer access, make it perfect to manage your shop from any where. Customer service that responds within minutes with real solutions.

Cons

As a Mobile mechanic I am sometime in areas with bad signal, an offline mode with limited functionality would be useful for my case use.

Sean

Best for small business

Reviewed on 2024-06-14

Pros

I've been using it since early on in the product and it's constantly getting added features, tweaks, and useful content without any increase in price. It's easy to use, easy for customers to access, and all services accurately show up in Carfax now.

Cons

Searching customers by name or address isn't always good, it seems to focus on first name more than anything else.

Tyler

Just Great Software

Reviewed on 2024-06-17

Pros

The system does take some getting used too but then again what system doesn't, the part I like the most is the ease of seeing what's been paid and what hasn't been paid, also having the added feature to add client notes and service reminders to accounts

Cons

The "clunkyness" of the software, while these are minor they are holding this system back from becoming a high volume shop software, works great with less than 10 employees or by yourself as a shop management

Maggie

Good for small operation

Reviewed on 2024-06-23

Pros

We are a small shop that is just getting started. We needed a way to keep track of clients in an organized fashion. ARI allows us to organize customer information and access it seamlessly. It is also simple to write invoices & estimates.

Cons

They are continuously updating the software and making it more user friendly. I do not like the visual look of ARI and that is just cosmetic.

Shopmonkey and Fullbay

Response from uMob

Thanks a lot for your feedback!|
We are working on a more modern interface which should work much better, especially on big screens!
Hopefully we'll have a preview out on a week or so!

Martin

ARI - Efficient, Affordable, and User-Friendly

Reviewed on 2023-04-11

I have had a positive experience with ARI, as it streamlines my workflow and keeps everything organized. The user-friendly interface and comprehensive features make it a valuable tool for my business.

Pros

I love how intuitive ARI is to use. I can easily create invoices, manage inventory, and track customer records. The online payment feature is fantastic, making transactions hassle-free for both me and my clients.

Cons

I found that ARI's scheduling feature lacks flexibility, especially for varying business hours. However, customer support reassured me that they're addressing this issue in an upcoming update.

isaias

• Customer Support Software

After 20+ years in the field this software has been very good and the best I've used

Reviewed on 2022-12-15

The best Auto repair software in the industry i don't see any other competing.

The best Auto repair software in the industry i don't see any other competing.

Pros

The ease of navigation and user friendly

Cons

initially i didn't like the no labor integration, but got fixed and integrated.

Shopmonkey

Reasons for Choosing ARI

The price, the user friendly and all the features it has to offer

Reasons for Switching to ARI

The cost and the options and features it has to offer
Sameer

Why i got ARI

Reviewed on 2023-08-27

Its a great software that is very important to our work

Its a great software that is very important to our work

Pros

Job cards, invoices and pretty much everything

Cons

The fonts size below the icons are too small to read. The icons used can be better and more relevant and they should all be same branding color.

derek
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Bang for the Buck!

Reviewed on 2023-06-14

I couldn't ask for anything more.

I couldn't ask for anything more.

Pros

It is the missing piece of the puzzle that brings all of our shops tools together in one place.

Cons

The platform layout was foreign to me but after spending some time with the system, it is actually very user friendly.

Shopmonkey and NAPA TRACS

Reasons for Choosing ARI

I wanted a simple system that wasn't too cumbersome.

NAPA TRACS

Price and function
Brittany

Diamond in the R

Reviewed on 2023-02-06

At first I thought it was a waste of time and deleted the app (tried the app first), then I came back to it after a couple months, and used it sparringly, but now we use it much more. The features have grown, and continue to grow. I think this software is going to be among some of the big name ones, so jump on board now and help make it grow to one of the great ones.

Pros

I gave this software a chance 3 different times, and I'm honestly glad that I did. The features have grown exponentially in the last year. They offer so much more than just invoicing and work order management. The marketing, financing, obd2 scanner, it's all great.

Cons

Could be more customizable all around, or more user friendly. I wish the customer and vehicle would sync a little more easier than they do now.

Torque360

Reasons for Choosing ARI

We were sick of using multiple softwares for everything we needed. Price was also a major reason we switched to Ari, the price is unbeatable.

Response from uMob

Thank you very much for your support over the years!
We will continue to improve upon our customers' feedback while keeping the same price!

Temple

• Customer Support Software

Best of the Best in the industry!

Reviewed on 2023-07-04

Amazingly the best product on the market.

Amazingly the best product on the market.

Pros

Simple to use and easy to learn. Would recommend.

Cons

None That I can think of cause its a simple program.

Response from uMob

Thank you very much for your support!
We will continue to provide value to our customers!

Mida

Unhappy customer

Reviewed on 2023-01-06

Not happy, we’ve been complaining about slow software and highly glitchy that has been causing us major errors. We already submitted about 15 complaints. And the last one was multiple invoices are being created under the same number which will cause us so much trouble with our accounting. We hope those issues get taken in consideration or unfortunately we’ll have to look for different software.

Pros

Very difficult to operate. Only pros that it doesn’t automatically delete information entered

Cons

Unlimited Glitches, software is slow. Freezes most of the time.

ALLDATA

Reasons for Switching to ARI

Still debating if it was the right decisions

Response from uMob

Hello Mida
Thanks for your feedback.
We are constantly working on improving the software. We believe the last update (V10) came with some great speed improvements.
As for the Invoice numbers, we believe this may be related to multiple users inputing info at the same time.
We continue to monitor for such issues!

Daniel

Mostly Good Program

Reviewed on 2021-02-03

I happy to keep using it with my grandfathered price. It does what I need it to do for now.

Pros

Invoicing and Vehicle Inspection Sheets.

Cons

Issues with pc use(I have not tried new windows app yet), printer problems, occasional bugs and syncing problems across devices.

Shopmonkey

Easier to use.

AutoRepair Cloud

Reasons for Switching to ARI

Lowest price and it worked.
Timothy

Long time user

Reviewed on 2022-12-31

Pros

The ability to message the support is very conveinent. easy to use. navigate is simple. sometimes you have a hard time finding where something will be but it is there.

Cons

I dont like mitchell, id like to see a generic labor time.

Mitchell RepairCenter

Response from uMob

Please write us at [email protected]
We have a better Labor Guides option right now!

Danny

Good Product

Reviewed on 2023-06-19

Great

Great

Pros

It's very user friendly and my staff can use the program without problem

Cons

Needs a better labor guide payment program

Response from uMob

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
We'll look into expanding our labor guides offering!

Jamie

J and M Auto

Reviewed on 2023-07-25

Overall, the program is great! It has a few areas I'd change, but that's not that much compared to the rest if the program itself. It's very easy to use and easy to learn. I have recommended this program to others already.

Pros

There's a lot that I love about the program. The value is great, it's very easy to learn and to use on most areas, and it's very easy for customers to view their invoices and pay them online.

Cons

The online booking for appointments is not the best. The job cards are a bit difficult to understand and work, causing us to use invoices and estimates only. If we SMS a customer on the system itself then we cannot retrieve messages back from them unless the message our personal numbers.

Santiago

• Customer Support Software

Great software for the price.

Reviewed on 2022-06-15

Great experience, hoping to soon integrate CAR FAX so i can start reporting to them. I truly love this product, has saved me a ton of time.

Pros

The ease of use of this software to make a RO, estimate, and invoice is great. The appointment set up and website is also great and my customers love it. I also like all the integration features as well as electronic invoicing and estimates that can be approved by customer through their phones. It is a great management program for the price.

Cons

The only thing I feel should be added is for the technician to be able to add to the 3 Cs "CAUSE and CORRECTION". I have to manually edit the RO in order to add the tech notes from the notes into the Cause and then the Correction. Would be nice for the technician to be able to type this in on his own rather than me making the adjustments.

Tekmetric

Reasons for Switching to ARI

Price to feature comparison was better.
Kelly

Ari Automotive software

Reviewed on 2023-08-02

I can get estimates and invoices to the customers quicker it's easier to keep track of expenses of income

Pros

That they are constantly trying to improve that app

Cons

We do just about anything a shop would do and we do a lot of restorations so when I put the information in ari like payments or purchases they automatically add it to the month that you entered into the app. We don't claim expenses or income until the restoration is done

Jordan

Diesel Shop Owner/Operator Review

Reviewed on 2022-12-16

ARI Allows For Great Communication With My Customers!

ARI Allows For Great Communication With My Customers!

Pros

Cost Effectiveness & Ability To Access Using Multiple Devices & Multiple Employees At The Same Time.

Cons

There Isn't Anything Bad I Can Say About The Software.

Eduardo

ARI Program

Reviewed on 2022-12-29

Till this day good experience with ARI

Till this day good experience with ARI

Pros

It's a great program with good features feel that its a friendly use like the fact that we have a 24/7 customer support and that every time they are doing up dates to better their system

Cons

What i don't like about the program is that i feel its slow and im stating to feel like my program is saturated with the amount of work that im getting

Response from uMob

Hello
We are working on speeding the system up. meanwhile, pls try to go to ARI Settings/Account Options and Deactivate Live sync
It will speed up the system!