Job Dox

Project management solution for the construction industry

5 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!
Stephen K.
Industry: Consumer Services

Job-Dox is the best tool I have at my disposal.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017

Pros

Job-Dox allows me to keep my customers informed daily. It also allows my to track budgets, daily updates, photos, daily tasks, and employees time all from one portal. This biggest advantage to this software is that it allows me to be completely mobile in that I can see and input data from any location. I can upload costs and track receipts immediately and reduce the amount of paperwork I have to keep up with. When I am in a location with poor service, Job-Dox offers an app that will allow me to input the same data and store it until I get back to an area with good service.

Cons

I can't say that I have any cons with this software. Any time I had an issue with the software, I was able to call the Job-Dox Team and they were able to remedy the issue immediately. In fact, sometimes I was able to call them and find out it wasn't a software issue at all, it was a device issue.

Kelly D.

Makes my life so much easier!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017

We save a lot of time, and effort with everything centralized in one location. Being able to view all of the project details on any device makes things very easy. We hardly use any paper any more since use this system, which makes things very easily transferable and they don't get lost. It's really made a big difference in making things easier for everyone on our team.

Pros

I really like being able to create and share documents with anyone, without having to find items related to projects. Having all of the documents and photos available for each job really makes things easier. I can also send customers requests for social media reviews, which has helped our business become more known when they are searching for a company.

Cons

The photos are great and very helpful for viewing projects and sharing with outside parties and customers, it would be even better if videos were an option to show progress and full perspective of the project.

Mark G.
Industry: Construction

I've used Job-dox to manage my workload daily for several years. I wouldn't do my job without it.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017

The ability to keep multiple team members up to date about projects, while rarely in the same location. The ability to keep projects moving forward automatically, based on our timelines. The ability to easily keep track of documentation to support billing to insurance related to claims. The ability to adjust and fine-tune processes as staff and resources grow or change. Oversight of projects with alerts about areas of concern on specific jobs, based on alerts that we created.

Pros

The business automation tools allow customization to match my needs. Additionally, the development team has been easy to work with and has implemented many of my suggestions

Cons

I would like greater control over the customization of business processes, without the need to submit a help ticket. Knowing what I want, I would be glad to make the changes my self.

Karrie S.
Industry: Accounting

Great project management system!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017

Project Management system that runs along with Accounting System.

Pros

Communication and Data tool for all customers, insurance agents, employees. Gives visibility into your financials at any time or an where. Auto tasks, meetings, drying module, vendor module, all a plus.

Cons

Would like to see a search option, example being, if user is looking for a specific amount, specific email, specific contact if customer information is recalled at the time, basically, ability to search overall system for specific data.