800response

Lead management, call tracking & customer analytics solution

4.8 /5 (41 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
4.3
4.6
4.6
4.8
Michael L.

Solid customer interaction tool

Reviewed on 2020-03-19

We were trying to roll out a new product; and as part of that - introduce a new method of customer interaction in our call center. New customer target demo meant new scripts and different approaches. The #1 priority was to enable our call center to listen to customer calls so that we could evaluate them and provide very fast feedback and coaching to our staff so they could learn and improve as quickly as possible. 800 response was a great tool to enable this.

Pros

800 response is a very good tool to manage customer interactions; the ability to hear the specific conversations between our team members and customers was the most valuable feature as it enabled daily performance coaching and constant improvement.

Cons

Integration was not a problem. The only issue we had was an occasional call that would not be recorded for some reason. It did not happen often, but when it did it cost us time trying to track down the problem.

Response from 800response

Michael, that's great news! We are excited to hear first-hand that our call recording and call monitoring tools helped you accomplish your #1 priority/goal for your call center and that you're finding value in our solution. We have passed along your feedback to our Product Development team. We're always here to help, so if you have any issues with call recording, we're happy to help you track down the issue to save you some time. Thanks so much for the review and valuable feedback!

Carey S.
Industry: Building Materials

800response is a huge part of our business

Reviewed on 2020-03-19

800 Response is an essential part of our business. It helps me track every single call and evaluate the effectiveness of each program that we are spending money on. I do not know what I would do with out it. Thanks 800response.com for keeping me on track.

Pros

The tracking aspect is key. I can easily redirect calls, label and create campaigns. It also ensures that I do not miss getting back with every single caller. It allows me to train and monitor quality control within the team.

Cons

AT this time I do not have any cons regarding this software.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the excellent review and feedback, Carey! We are so glad that you find such great value in our call tracking and lead tracking tools and that you are using key reports to monitor and evaluate your campaigns. We love to hear from customers who are using our solution to improve marketing strategies and to ensure ROI. As always, we're here if you need anything!

Marketing Director

Reviewed on 2019-03-21

Customer service was decent when I had an issue. Website definitely needs some updating.

Pros

I like that it tracks the calls & the phone numer

Cons

The way it looks is confusing and hard to maneuver around the website. It is very complicated to get where you want to go and do what you want to do, and I know my way around a computer pretty well. I also dont like that the call is not auto recorded with the plan.

Response from 800response

Hello, thank you for the valuable feedback. We take customer feedback seriously, and we will be sure to pass along your suggestions. If you ever have any issues, you can always contact customer service or your Client Engagement Specialist.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Kristin G.

Helps Streamline our Marketing Efforts

Reviewed on 2020-09-03

We are very happy with 800response and would not hesitate to recommend them to other businesses.

Pros

The best thing about 800 response is by far and away, the reporting. Implementing this software has enabled us to make clear and concise decisions about where to spend our marketing dollars.

Cons

If I could add one thing, it would be a real-time dashboard that could tell me not only which number a lead is coming from, but where they are calling from (zip code)

Response from 800response

Thanks for the awesome review and suggestion for our platform. We're glad that our services are helping you make marketing decisions, and we will pass along your feedback to our Development Team. Thanks for choosing 800response!

Daniel E.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great product and user experience

Reviewed on 2020-03-24

Great experience and support team.

Pros

Cons

We have zero issues. It works and does everything we need. The support team makes everything a breeze.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the stellar review, Daniel! We're always happy to get feedback, and we will certainly pass yours along. We take pride in our customer support and are dedicated to providing the best possible experience to our customers, so it's always nice to hear that our efforts are noticed and appreciated. Thank you!

Andrew E.

Perfect Tracking Software!

Reviewed on 2020-03-24

Customer care is very quick and helpful always!

Pros

It is very simple and easy to use. It helps us keep out incoming data more organized and reliable. It also saves us money in payroll so we aren't having to correct so many human mistakes.

Cons

There was nothing about the product that I didn't like really.

Response from 800response

Andrew, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are pleased to hear that our software is working so well for you. We especially love to hear that it is saving you money and that you're getting your ROI on your lead tracking and in other areas of your organization. We're always here if you need anything.

Steven C.
Industry: Automotive

Using there service for years

Reviewed on 2020-03-27

I would not change. Support is great

Pros

Makes our specialty number easy to reminder. Live conversations with real people

Cons

We sometimes get calls out of our area which does cause confusion for the caller

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review and feedback, Steven. We will pass along your comments to our Product Development Team. We are always here with support for anything you need. Thanks for using 800response!

Jeff C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great product, great company!

Reviewed on 2020-09-03

Top level company and staff. Easy to work with, great customer service.

Pros

Ease of use and integration for the customer is superb. I highly recommend.

Cons

There is always room for improvement, but I cannot think of anything specific right now.

Response from 800response

Thanks for leaving a review, Jeff! We're happy to hear that our services are easy to use and help your business.

Sara S.

Life-saving

Reviewed on 2020-07-02

We were having issues with our agents incorrectly sourcing incoming calls, and we were not entirely sure where exactly our leads were coming from. We have been able to use 800 response's tracking numbers to confirm sourcing within our system. We were also able to set up a feature within our phone system where our agents could view the source via the tracking number, which has completely changing the dynamic of our call center for the better.

Pros

This software makes it incredibly easy for us to ensure that our leads are sourced correctly, by using tracking numbers and examining their call logs.

Cons

The software is not the most visual appealing or user friendly that it could be, but I find this basically irrelevant because of the positive impact the software has had on our company.

Response from 800response

Sara, thank you for the excellent review and valuable feedback. We'll be sure to pass it along. We're so glad that our software is helping your company!

Arthur H.
Industry: Law Practice

800response makes life easier

Reviewed on 2020-09-03

Customers being able to reach a live person and leave a message any time of day, whether the business is open or closed has been really awesome. It’s also freed me up to handle other things without being bombarded by calls. Also, the ease of viewing call reporting has simplified my life.

Pros

800 Response is an integral part of our business. It tracks every call made in a simplistic way. It’s made my business much more manageable. I’d be lost without it. Thanks 800response.com for keeping my life easier!

Cons

The software is not the most user friendly or visually appealing. It’s a little overwhelming at first, but gets easier once you get used to it.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the thoughtful review! We're glad to hear that our services have made your life easier. We will pass along your feedback to our Development Team. Thanks for doing business with us!

Ben N.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great team and solution

Reviewed on 2019-12-23

We were looking for a solution to direct various inbound phone needs to a variety of our functional teams. Integrating this solution with other technology and call routing workflows. We were able to obtain custom phone numbers and meet the organizations need of routing, call recording and reporting outcomes.

Pros

The people are easy to reach and work with to help solve a variety of telephony solutions desired from a middle sized business with an array of workflow needs.

Cons

Cost creep. As you continue advancing to down the solution layout your incremental cost increases need to be carefully monitored to avoid unnecessary spending.

Response from 800response

Thanks for your review, Ben! We are glad that our solution meets your needs and easily integrates with other technologies you use. We will pass along your feedback. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Danielle P.
Industry: Building Materials

Stellar Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-03-23

I love the program. It has added so much information per call which makes my job so much easier. I know there is still so much more to learn and explore. The best part though is the contact at 800 Response I get to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is just wonderful!! Always there to help and make the day just a little bit brighter.

Pros

It was an easy program to use, but I love all the added information I got from each call.

Cons

A little hard to make changes, because you have to email the IT for every number change. No portal to do small updates yourself.

Response from 800response

Danielle, we're happy to hear that our solution is working so well for you and making your job easier! We will pass along your input to our team and your Client Engagement Specialist. Thanks for the positive review and the feedback!

Kevin F.
Industry: Retail

Review 1

Reviewed on 2020-05-19

GoodI wish I had more menu options when the customer calls in.

Pros

The fact that it records calls is great. I that it also captures phone numbers.

Cons

Cost Is too high. I wish I had more menu options when the customer calls in.

Response from 800response

Thanks so much for the valuable feedback, Kevin. We're glad you are getting value from the call recording and other features. And we've passed along your other feedback to our product development team Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

David P.
Industry: Education Management

5 Star Review for 800response

Reviewed on 2019-12-10

The benefits we have reaped with using 800response is an increase in our enrollments.

Pros

The ease of use and adaptable to our business

Cons

We have not had a problem with 800response.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the 5-star review, David! We are so excited to hear that our services have increased enrollments at Texas Barber! We have a lot of exciting new features. You can reach out to us any time to learn more about how we can help your institution. We are always happy to help. Here's to a successful 2020!

Diana W.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 2020-03-31

Pros

Very easy to use and track results. Customers like the ease of use as well. Provides a memorable number for our customers to use to reach us.

Cons

No cons that I am aware of. Had a few billing issues in the beginning but they were quickly & easily rectified.

Response from 800response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your very useful feedback. We are happy that your memorable is working for you and your customers. We're always here if you need anything. Thanks again!

Hernan U.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Review for 800response

Reviewed on 2019-02-12

Pros

Easy to create custom reports that help target our message

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I think it's a great addition to any marketing strategy

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review, Hernan! We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers, and we certainly appreciate your business.

Dawn P.
Industry: Oil & Energy

800 Response Vanity number

Reviewed on 2020-03-25

Very good. They have always been very helpful when we've needed to alter or make changes to our account

Pros

We use a vanity number to drive people to call our business. We were also able to set up a call tree when customers call in, so they are directed to the correct person in our company

Cons

I do n ot utilize the reports very often

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review, Dawn! We're glad that your vanity numbers are driving more business, and that you're finding value in our call routing. If you ever want a quick tutorial on using the reports, call or email your Client Engagement Specialist any time. We're happy to help. Thanks again for the feedback!

Elisa L.

Great System to 800 Tracking

Reviewed on 2019-10-30

Pros

Love the ease of viewing call reporting.

Cons

That is takes a couple days to implement new routing changes.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the great review, Elisa! We're glad you find our platform easy to use. We will certainly pass along your feedback! We're always here if you need anything.

Aaron A.
Industry: Construction

Good service to have for your company.

Reviewed on 2020-03-30

We stay with this platform for many years.

Pros

Overall how easy to use this platform. Customers respond well.

Cons

Nothing. There are no problems with this platform.

Response from 800response

Thanks so much for the excellent review, Aaron. Glad to have you on board!

Sarah G.
Industry: Construction

Love our 800 Number and Software is Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2019-12-10

Pros

I love that we got the 800-New-Roof Vanity number that was excellent for our billboards. It allowed us to track this number separately from our other office number so that we knew exactly how much traffic was coming in from that form of advertising. We are able to easily run reports from the calls that came in and get the data that we need.

Cons

The look of the dashboard is a little dated, however it gets the job done!

Response from 800response

Thanks for the wonderful review, Sarah! We are so glad that your vanity number, call tracking, and reports are helping you track exactly where your call traffic is coming from to support your advertising efforts. Thanks for the feedback on our dashboard. We will pass that along to our development team. We're always open to suggestions, and we are always here if you need anything!

James W.
Industry: Retail

Reviewed on 2019-02-13

Having customers be able to leave message any time no matter if business is open or closed. I really like the fact that it is very easy for my employees to use the system.

Pros

How easy the software is to use. The real time tracking is wonderful.

Cons

I picks and chooses what calls to record at random all call are not recorded.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the great feedback. Always nice to hear that our call tracking solution is easy for customers to use!

Elaine K.

Great marketing/tracking tool

Reviewed on 2019-12-20

Pros

Great ease of use.
Allows you to use your marketing dollars wisely.
Quality software

Cons

No issues with the software. They have always responded timely to any questions.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review and the positive feedback, Elaine! We are always glad to hear when customers are 100% satisfied with our software, and we are very pleased to hear that our platform is helping to ensure that you get your marketing ROI. Here's to another successful year in 2020. Happy New Year!

Industry: Hospitality

Great Customer Service

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020-09-03

Customer Service is excellent. Always super helpful.

Pros

We have used an 800 Response phone number for 15 years. Its necessary for our business. The software is responsive and easy to use. The information it provides regarding the calls we get and is helpful in determining which regions our calls are coming from.

Cons

Can't think of anything. We aren't a power user, so we don't get too deep into it.

Response from 800response

Thank you for the review and for choosing 800response!

Jon M.
Industry: Construction

Great Way to Track Your Marketing Investment!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020-01-30

Pros

Overall, I find the software easy to use and navigate to find the useful information you're looking for.
This makes keeping tracking of how well each form of advertisement is producing a breeze. Therefore, you are able to make decisions based on real results and take the guess work out of it.

Cons

It may be a little overwhelming when you first start logging on, since there are so many options to choose. Once you become familiar with where to find the information that's important to you it becomes much easier.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the great review Jon! We are pleased to hear that you are getting the results you need to make decisions about your advertising, and that you find it easy to use. We will pass along your feedback to the team. Thanks again for helping others understand the value of our solution!

Kristopher C.
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Great product!

Reviewed on 2020-09-03

Pros

I recommend this product to many of my clients. Your business needs to stand out and 800Response can help you do that.

Cons

No cons. Fantastic product to enhance your media campaigns.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the excellent review!