800response

Lead management, call tracking & customer analytics solution

4.8 /5 (44 reviews) Write a Review!

Michael L.

Solid customer interaction tool

Reviewed on 2020-03-19

We were trying to roll out a new product; and as part of that - introduce a new method of customer interaction in our call center. New customer target demo meant new scripts and different approaches. The #1 priority was to enable our call center to listen to customer calls so that we could evaluate them and provide very fast feedback and coaching to our staff so they could learn and improve as quickly as possible. 800 response was a great tool to enable this.

Pros

800 response is a very good tool to manage customer interactions; the ability to hear the specific conversations between our team members and customers was the most valuable feature as it enabled daily performance coaching and constant improvement.

Cons

Integration was not a problem. The only issue we had was an occasional call that would not be recorded for some reason. It did not happen often, but when it did it cost us time trying to track down the problem.

Response from 800response

Michael, that's great news! We are excited to hear first-hand that our call recording and call monitoring tools helped you accomplish your #1 priority/goal for your call center and that you're finding value in our solution. We have passed along your feedback to our Product Development team. We're always here to help, so if you have any issues with call recording, we're happy to help you track down the issue to save you some time. Thanks so much for the review and valuable feedback!

Marketing Director

Reviewed on 2019-03-21

Customer service was decent when I had an issue. Website definitely needs some updating.

Pros

I like that it tracks the calls & the phone numer

Cons

The way it looks is confusing and hard to maneuver around the website. It is very complicated to get where you want to go and do what you want to do, and I know my way around a computer pretty well. I also dont like that the call is not auto recorded with the plan.

Response from 800response

Hello, thank you for the valuable feedback. We take customer feedback seriously, and we will be sure to pass along your suggestions. If you ever have any issues, you can always contact customer service or your Client Engagement Specialist.

Michael R.

Awesome Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020-12-31

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer Service & Support is outstanding!

Cons

None that come to mind. We’ve used this product for many years & will continue.

Response from 800response

Hi Michael,
Thank you so much for the amazing review! We'll pass along your feedback to the rest of the team.

Kristin G.

Helps Streamline our Marketing Efforts

Reviewed on 2020-09-03

We are very happy with 800response and would not hesitate to recommend them to other businesses.

Pros

The best thing about 800 response is by far and away, the reporting. Implementing this software has enabled us to make clear and concise decisions about where to spend our marketing dollars.

Cons

If I could add one thing, it would be a real-time dashboard that could tell me not only which number a lead is coming from, but where they are calling from (zip code)

Response from 800response

Thanks for the awesome review and suggestion for our platform. We're glad that our services are helping you make marketing decisions, and we will pass along your feedback to our Development Team. Thanks for choosing 800response!

Arthur H.
  • Industry: Law Practice

800response makes life easier

Reviewed on 2020-09-03

Customers being able to reach a live person and leave a message any time of day, whether the business is open or closed has been really awesome. It’s also freed me up to handle other things without being bombarded by calls. Also, the ease of viewing call reporting has simplified my life.

Pros

800 Response is an integral part of our business. It tracks every call made in a simplistic way. It’s made my business much more manageable. I’d be lost without it. Thanks 800response.com for keeping my life easier!

Cons

The software is not the most user friendly or visually appealing. It’s a little overwhelming at first, but gets easier once you get used to it.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the thoughtful review! We're glad to hear that our services have made your life easier. We will pass along your feedback to our Development Team. Thanks for doing business with us!

David P.

5 Star Review for 800response

Reviewed on 2019-12-10

The benefits we have reaped with using 800response is an increase in our enrollments.

Pros

The ease of use and adaptable to our business

Cons

We have not had a problem with 800response.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the 5-star review, David! We are so excited to hear that our services have increased enrollments at Texas Barber! We have a lot of exciting new features. You can reach out to us any time to learn more about how we can help your institution. We are always happy to help. Here's to a successful 2020!

Kimberly M.

Great tool for training

Reviewed on 2020-03-24

Very easy. Reps always a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Although I have not used this in my current location as I am the only office personnel...I have used in other stores and is a great learning tool and way to give feedback on performance.

Cons

We do not have any complaints on this software.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the stellar review, Kimberly. We're always open to feedback and love hearing from our customers. Feel free to drop us a line if you ever need anything.

Vazgen D.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-01-14

Overall the customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great. I haven't been the best customer sometimes and she was always very forgiving and understanding.

Pros

I like the simplicity of use. I also love that the phone calls are recorded.

Cons

I think it could be a little updated. The site looks like it's much older therefore giving it a outdated appearance. Also the main report I look at which is the "call detail" report is a little confusing to get to. I forget which one it is sometimes and have to go through several reports before I find the correct one.

Response from 800response

Thanks for sharing your feedback - we always appreciate hearing from our clients. We will be sure to pass along to Customer Service and our Development Team!

Elisa L.

Great System to 800 Tracking

Reviewed on 2019-10-30

Pros

Love the ease of viewing call reporting.

Cons

That is takes a couple days to implement new routing changes.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the great review, Elisa! We're glad you find our platform easy to use. We will certainly pass along your feedback! We're always here if you need anything.

Marcus R.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Best software ever!

Reviewed on 2019-12-20

Pros

I loved every thing about this software, very easy to navigate and if you do have a problem the customer service is phenomenal.

Cons

I loved everything about the software. From the time I started using it until now.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the amazing review, Marcus. We are so happy that our software is working out well for you and your company. We're always here if you ever need anything. We wish you much success in 2020. Happy New Year!

Jon L.

Great for customer service auditing!

Reviewed on 2020-12-29

Pros

I love the call recording feature and the ability that 800response gives me to be able to listen in on my call center to track how they are doing and the information they are giving. I also love the demographics features built in.

Cons

The overall interface is a bit dated and could use modernization but this doesn't affect functionality.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the positive review! We're glad that our call transcription and consumer profile features are working so well for you. We will pass along your comments about our UI to the development team. Wishing you success in 2021!

Andrew E.

End of 2020

Reviewed on 2020-12-29

Pros

I like that it is always rock solid and never fails.

Cons

The thing that I like the least is that it costs money.

Response from 800response

Thanks, Andrew! We take pride in providing consistency and positive results, and we're always happy to hear that reflected in our customers' comments. We look forward to working with you in 2021!

• Industry: Hospitality

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-09-03

Customer Service is excellent. Always super helpful.

Pros

We have used an 800 Response phone number for 15 years. Its necessary for our business. The software is responsive and easy to use. The information it provides regarding the calls we get and is helpful in determining which regions our calls are coming from.

Cons

Can't think of anything. We aren't a power user, so we don't get too deep into it.

Response from 800response

Thank you for the review and for choosing 800response!

Ben N.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great team and solution

Reviewed on 2019-12-23

We were looking for a solution to direct various inbound phone needs to a variety of our functional teams. Integrating this solution with other technology and call routing workflows. We were able to obtain custom phone numbers and meet the organizations need of routing, call recording and reporting outcomes.

Pros

The people are easy to reach and work with to help solve a variety of telephony solutions desired from a middle sized business with an array of workflow needs.

Cons

Cost creep. As you continue advancing to down the solution layout your incremental cost increases need to be carefully monitored to avoid unnecessary spending.

Response from 800response

Thanks for your review, Ben! We are glad that our solution meets your needs and easily integrates with other technologies you use. We will pass along your feedback. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Danielle P.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Stellar Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-03-23

I love the program. It has added so much information per call which makes my job so much easier. I know there is still so much more to learn and explore. The best part though is the contact at 800 Response I get to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is just wonderful!! Always there to help and make the day just a little bit brighter.

Pros

It was an easy program to use, but I love all the added information I got from each call.

Cons

A little hard to make changes, because you have to email the IT for every number change. No portal to do small updates yourself.

Response from 800response

Danielle, we're happy to hear that our solution is working so well for you and making your job easier! We will pass along your input to our team and your Client Engagement Specialist. Thanks for the positive review and the feedback!

Steven C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Using there service for years

Reviewed on 2020-03-27

I would not change. Support is great

Pros

Makes our specialty number easy to reminder. Live conversations with real people

Cons

We sometimes get calls out of our area which does cause confusion for the caller

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review and feedback, Steven. We will pass along your comments to our Product Development Team. We are always here with support for anything you need. Thanks for using 800response!

Hernan U.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Review for 800response

Reviewed on 2019-02-12

Pros

Easy to create custom reports that help target our message

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I think it's a great addition to any marketing strategy

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review, Hernan! We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers, and we certainly appreciate your business.

Aaron A.

• Customer Support Software

Good service to have for your company.

Reviewed on 2020-03-30

We stay with this platform for many years.

Pros

Overall how easy to use this platform. Customers respond well.

Cons

Nothing. There are no problems with this platform.

Response from 800response

Thanks so much for the excellent review, Aaron. Glad to have you on board!

Sarah G.

Love our 800 Number and Software is Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2019-12-10

Pros

I love that we got the 800-New-Roof Vanity number that was excellent for our billboards. It allowed us to track this number separately from our other office number so that we knew exactly how much traffic was coming in from that form of advertising. We are able to easily run reports from the calls that came in and get the data that we need.

Cons

The look of the dashboard is a little dated, however it gets the job done!

Response from 800response

Thanks for the wonderful review, Sarah! We are so glad that your vanity number, call tracking, and reports are helping you track exactly where your call traffic is coming from to support your advertising efforts. Thanks for the feedback on our dashboard. We will pass that along to our development team. We're always open to suggestions, and we are always here if you need anything!

Elaine K.

Great marketing/tracking tool

Reviewed on 2019-12-20

Pros

Great ease of use.
Allows you to use your marketing dollars wisely.
Quality software

Cons

No issues with the software. They have always responded timely to any questions.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review and the positive feedback, Elaine! We are always glad to hear when customers are 100% satisfied with our software, and we are very pleased to hear that our platform is helping to ensure that you get your marketing ROI. Here's to another successful year in 2020. Happy New Year!

Sherry A.

Review 800

Reviewed on 2019-12-10

Pros

It is very detailed. I can look at any aspect .

Cons

We think it is a little costly and could benefit more customers if the cost was lower.

Response from 800response

Sherry, thank you for your valuable feedback! We take all feedback into consideration and will certainly pass it along. We're glad to hear the detailed reports are helping you, and we're here if you need anything.

Bob S.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Product Facilitator

Reviewed on 2020-07-02

This has, for years, always been my go to place for vanity phone numbers. I always get quick quote responses and never any issues with follow-up from my clients.

Pros

That this product helps me do my job better for MY clients!

Cons

Not the software, but reps change too often.

Response from 800response

Thanks, Bob! We're glad you've found exactly what you need with our software and vanity numbers. We're always happy to assist!

Great Service for 800 tracking

Reviewed on 2019-02-12

Great to deal with. Ease of use.

Pros

Call recording. tracking of data. many great features

Cons

not sure I have anything negative to say. this service does what i need it to

Response from 800response

Thanks for the great feedback. We're happy to hear that the call tracking and recording services are working so well for you, and we greatly appreciate your business.

Jeff C.

Great Help For My Clients

Reviewed on 2021-04-06

The vanity numbers and all the information they provide can be invaluable to clients if used and tracked properly. 800Response tracking system is terrific and and call recording allows us to review and make sure the clients employees are handling calls correctly.

Pros

Ease of set-up, solid pricing, large array of vanity numbers to choose from that can fit you needs. Top-notch customer service.

Cons

Vanity numbers are beginning to fall to the wayside nowadays, but there is still value in them if used properly.

Response from CallFinder

Thanks for the review and valuable feedback, Jeff! We're so glad that our services continue to provide results for your clients and your business.

Lauren B.

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 2020-03-31

Very easy to work with. Billing cycle needs to be more clear

Pros

I can see how many calls come to our 1800 number

Cons

Its portal is old school - needs updating

Response from 800response

Thanks for your review and feedback, Lauren. We're glad that you find our solution easy to use, and we have sent your feedback about our portal to our Product Development Team. We appreciate any and all feedback, and take it seriously. We're happy you chose 800response!