Jetpack Accreditation Management

Customer Support Software

Cece
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

This has been a HUGE asset to our firm.

Reviewed on 2018-08-22

Pros

I love the software's ease of use and flexibility.

Cons

The only thing I guess I could say is when there are updates, this can sometimes be aggravating. But that's a small complaint compared to our overall satisfaction with this program.

Matthew

• Customer Support Software

Most flexible accreditation software available

Reviewed on 2020-09-08

We've had a great experience. The software is easy to use and the assigned team at Virtual Atlantic is always there to answer questions or walk you through issues. We love the direct contact with the experts who built the system.

Pros

Really robust out of the box but complete ability to customize based on individual business needs. Very flexible and able to integrate with our other 3rd party software tools. Extensive reporting and document management as well.

Cons

The pros are definitely outweighing the cons. Honestly, the extent to which you can customize the solution is a bit daunting but that's also a pro.

Weave and Weave

Reasons for Switching to Jetpack Accreditation Management

After having an initial call and a follow up demo, there was no need to see anything else. Based on our requirements, there was nothing the software couldn't handle out of the box and we couldn't think of any additional features that couldn't be easily customized.
Anne
  • Industry: Publishing

Great Free Features

Reviewed on 2018-11-26

Pros

I LOVE Jetpack stats and the way they show my website analytics.

Cons

A little confusion how to access all features. Some are more obvious than others.

David
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

• Customer Support Software

Accreditation management at its best

Reviewed on 2020-09-12

Nothing but positive experiences. We've used the software for a few years and have been able to make upgrades based on our changing criteria. The process has been really collaborative with Virtual Atlantic and they've offered us a lot of guidance which has been great.

Pros

This software does everything. Love the ability to take complete control of the assessment process and the extensive benchmarking tools.

Cons

there were no show stoppers during our evaluation

Qualtrics CoreXM

Reasons for Switching to Jetpack Accreditation Management

Excellent demo, priced within our budget, complete set of features
Michael
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Easy-to-use software

Reviewed on 2020-09-09

I love the system and the relationship I've developed with Virtual Atlantic. They have a stellar team of developers plus an institutional research pro on staff who helped develop the system and provided immeasurable guidance to my staff throughout the implementation process.

Pros

I like the ease of use and how much the software does. The Virtual Atlantic team has been very responsive and helpful.

Cons

I needed one feature that wasn't available in the core software but it was able to be added as a customization.