Madgicx

4.9/5

Denise T.

Amazing support and platform

Reviewed on 2021-03-31

Fantastic! Their amazing support whether it's through chat or a meeting, always helps me with any question or problem I may have. The tool is easy when you start to learn it.

Pros

I love Madgicx based on how much more effective my time gets throughout the days. It's really easy to set up and look through different audiences and later on launch them. Their fast worldclass support is something that I really appreciate.

Cons

Takes some time to learn and understand the platform. There are some really great "How to's"-guides in the platform. Once you learn the basics, there's no problem at all.

Shallon T.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best Software for FB ads

Reviewed on 2021-01-20

They are responsive and extremely helpful aside from the power of the software itself.

Pros

The audiences and automation tactics are top notch.

Cons

Its a bit hard to understand at first. They should make a class.

Brian L.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Madgicx Functionality and Customer Support is 2nd to None

Reviewed on 2020-09-10

My overall experience has far exceeded my expectations.

Pros

The speed at which I can implement and test different Facebook Ad Sets. Madgicx allows me to deploy campaigns with the speed and efficiency of a social media marketing department.

Cons

Currently, Madgicx includes both Facebook the Google Display Network as its marketing platforms, which is awesome. However, I would like to see other marketing platforms, such as SnapChat added to the platform to capture a broader audience. This will enable the user to bring in less expensive cold visitors and then retarget these visitors with Facebook and the GDN.

Knowing what I know about Madgicx, I am sure that something like this is already in the works.

Reveal

Reasons for Switching to Madgicx

Customer service and features.
Philipp S.

The 1 Tool I recommend for Facebook and IG Ads

Reviewed on 2020-09-08

Pros

look, I’m not easily impressed.

and as everything else in this world Madgicx is not perfect (eg impossible to spell that name correctly).

but I’ve hardly ever use a tool that delivered greater returns and saved us more time when running social media ads.

i’ve used almost anything out there but with the creative tools that you get inside Madgicx, the automated media buying through smart rules, and ridiculously cool audiences to target — this really must be the tool I recommend more then any other out there.

Cons

almost impossible to spell the name correctly, haha. and of course there’s a learning curve until you master the tools, as with any other great software out there. i’d give it a try and see for yourself.

Pedram G.

• Customer Support Software

Best marketing automation out there!

Reviewed on 2020-06-01

I can't imagine not having Madgicx on my side.
It's very much like having an army of media buying professionals with you at every moment.

Pros

It saves every media buyer sooo much time!
The ease of use and very reliable interface almost make it fool prove and help you with your day to day.
Developed by media buyers for media buyers! These people really understand our needs and problems and solve them in a way they would do it for themselves and their clients.

Cons

There are some minor things that still need to be optimized to make the experience even better, but nothing that is stopping you from enjoying the product to the fullest.

Chris S.
  • Industry: Online Media

• Customer Support Software

Absolutely blows away other solutions

Reviewed on 2020-09-09

Literal game changer. I have outsourced a lot of my ad account management to Madgicx, so I can focus on other things.

Pros

I love that I can leave the automations running, and I know the ads are taken care of without my constant monitoring. We were in a hurricane and lost power, and STILL the Artificial Intelligence engine and our specific stop-loss automations made sure we turned a profit, even when I physically couldn't look at our ad accounts.

Cons

Sometimes its difficult to create ads from scratch, it works better if you already have existing ads that work and let Madgicx create the audiences, not the creative.

Amir N.

Why Madgicx Matters...

Reviewed on 2020-09-08

Smart people, a young and enthusiastic company that's gonna make a lot of positive changes in this space.

Pros

It's a serious tool, and like any serious tool, there is a learning curve. Once you learn it, that's when the magic happens...you can gain insights that other tools won't give you, and you can basically making more money with the same adspend. That's the beauty of Madgicx...

Cons

It has a learning curve, so be prepared to site down with a cup of coffee and get through it.

Raviv R.

Facebook ads software

Reviewed on 2020-11-18

With the software, we are able to bring in house our Facebook ads management which can lead to better results

Pros

This software is helping us so much to launch effective Facebook campaigns. it has super useful analytical tools to optimize for better performance.
Plus they have great customer support

Cons

It requires some time to get familiar with all the options within the software. and basic knowledge to get started.

Eddie L.
  • Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for anybody looking to get the most out of their ad budget.

Reviewed on 2020-11-18

Pros

My favorite feature is the Automations. They will allow you to safely (and automatically) scale up your ads when they're running well - or slow them down/stop them if they're not. No more worrying about wasting money on ads in case they're not performing, Madgicx will make sure you get the most out of the money you spend on your ads.

Cons

So far I haven't had any issues using Madgicx.

Ben-david I.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Do you believe in Madgicx? I do!

Reviewed on 2020-09-08

Madgicx is the holy grail of performance SAS. They really took it to the next level.

Pros

My favorite feature of madgicx has to be the audiences creation tool, I've gotten my best results from the Madgicx generated audiences.
Also, the rules have been a game changer for our ROAS goals.

Cons

I would love it if Madgicx integrated with Snapchat and Tiktok ads!

Sebastian F.

Excellent software!

Reviewed on 2021-01-26

Excellent.

Pros

The features that Madgicx offers is definitely something that has been helpful. Not only for its functionality but also as a Digital Marketer is has helped me to improve over time.

Cons

So far there is not something that I haven’t liked.

Lilyanna L.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent software, answer my problem in facebook traffic and sales

Reviewed on 2020-11-27

excellent customer service

Pros

ease of use: easy to use. can release my job

Cons

may be can integrate with more function

Zeyad R.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool and team behind it

Reviewed on 2020-07-16

Pros

The automation rule functions and audience creation are fantastic. Even greater customer support to help you succeed.

Cons

It is a little sophisticated to use which is a result of its complex capabilities. This is probably less to do with the software and more to do with understanding how to manage a budget.

Reveal

Reasons for Switching to Madgicx

Better support team.
Abdullatif N.

Happy with your product!

Reviewed on 2020-09-21

I'm digital marketer from Uzbekistan, working with lead-gen website for Real Estate company in Tashkent.
Started using MadgicX last couple months and happy with its features and ease of use.
MadgicX utility helps me sleep tight while my ads work. It saves my precious time, when I create campaigns and optimize. Automation for advertising campaigns are working with a bang!

Pros

Effectiveness, opportunities and organized targeting strategies.

Cons

Can't find more time to learn all features to your product :(

Devlin J.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best Product for the Money

Reviewed on 2020-09-09

We went from doing 10k a month to 35k a month in our first month with this software and we did not add a single penny to our cost of ads. Our second month using this product we are on track to hit 45k with the same ad costs.

Pros

It is simple to keep track of all your campaigns. It makes creating new campaigns quick and easy. It helps you see all your stats in one place.

Cons

Understanding All you Custom Audience adsets. I still do not understand what all the custom madgicx adsets mean 100%

Tobias O.

Great "helping hands"

Reviewed on 2020-09-08

Its the BEST tool out there, and, we use it on a daily basis to skale out our campaigns to the fullest.

Pros

It actually takes away HOURS of manual labor, and laserfocuses on the really important data and let us create "STUNNING" campaigns.

Cons

At the first glimpse, it can be a bit overwhelming, so, if you have time on your weekend, go thru all video resources, play arraound with it a little bit, get to know the interface...

Norman H.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Makes life easy

Reviewed on 2020-09-26

It solved my problem of which target audience to start targeting.
And which creative worked best.

Pros

I love the audiences and how easy it is to set them up.
The creative insights are enlightening.

Cons

Nothing .
It works perfectly .
Take a long time to load .

Andrew B.

Work Smarter not Harder

Reviewed on 2019-08-21

I have been using it to manage my FB ads campaigns - it helped me scale right out of the box which is crazy because I tripled my roas within 1 month!!

The tool i need to scale and succeed in FB ads

Pros

OK so, the first thing is the User Experience - they hit the nail on the head. I guess when these guys said they were an 8 figure-revenue-generating ad agency prior to building madgicx, they weren't lying! Madgicx single-handedly has built all the tools you need to succeed at facebook ads.

1. Audience creation - hitting all areas of your sales funnel
2. Automation - autopilot to help you sleep well at night without getting scared you will blow your budget!
3. Creative clusters - a new way to view your best creatives and ad copy
4. Mass creation - I can create 5 campaigns in less than 5 minutes

these tools were created with such detail that it shows the people behind it have successfully scaled FB campaigns MULTIPLE TIMES.

Cons

if I had to be really honest? there is nothing I dislike about madgicx. The one thing I would change is to have better FAQ's to be able to self troubleshoot any issues or misunderstandings one may have about the platform (such as how the core audiences and LLA's are created)

Response from Madgicx

Thank you Andrew! We hope we can keep helping you scale Gagliardi.eu for many more years to come!

Omar J.
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Terrible Company that keep taking your money even when offering no services

Reviewed on 2021-06-02

We informed them in early may that our business manager was restricted from managing ads, due to the disruption in our business to try to find workarounds to this no one cancelled the subscription until we got charged $147 again at the end of may. then yesterday (3 june) i sent them a message asking for a refund seeing as how no one logged in since early may we did not use their service for over a month. I clicked the cancel button and guess what happened, i see a charge for another $147 leave my company account. Imagine they charged a full month for me unsubacrobing 3 days into june after i told them the issues we were having which (im sure totally coincidentally) start3d right after we connected their software to our ad accounts. Stick to wordstream, they are honest at least.

Pros

Nothing. a few days after connecting this software our business manager was restricted from managing ad accounts after 10+ years of no issues and we communicated this to their team however they continued to charge us.

Cons

No support all the support staff are based in some third party country they appear to think small print in contracts supercedes moral values when it comes to ripping off their customers.

Alex S.

Insights I Never Knew Existed To Scale Our Clients Businesses

Reviewed on 2020-09-08

Pros

There are so many valuable features to Madgicx. Some that we dive into regularly are the creative and ad copy insights. It allows us to see on our clients accounts any trends in the ad copy we use or the creatives we make and how they perform overall. Things that we might take for granted, like the length of the text, but knowing which our audience prefers can be extremely valuable. The automated tactics are spot on from the prebuilt ones made by top marketers that can be implemented at the click of a button or build your own. These are amazing as it allows us to have more control over our clients accounts and help them stay profitable.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first with all of the data and features Madgicx provides and took some time to get familiarized with the platform. Once diving into each category to understand the full power behind it myself and my team were able to make better decisions based on data for our clients campaigns.

Michael R.

Really useful

Reviewed on 2020-10-11

Love it - I am involved in several businesses and all now use Madgicx.

Pros

I liked the ability to quickly turn posts in to campaigns and the ability to target these in smart ways

Cons

I think a few more tutorials would have helped me get more out of this faster

Vincent Z.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Gamechanger

Reviewed on 2020-09-30

Pros

Main pros to me were the audience-creation, things the madgicx algorithm was able to do for retargeting was super cool and I really enjoyed using it

Cons

It was a little intense getting used to at first I think a lot jumps out at you because there’s so much you can do with madgicx so overall the interface was what I liked least about the software

Mark J.

Automation Machine!

Reviewed on 2020-07-22

The onboarding process was very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a massive help during our call and was able to get all of the major automations set up for us from the very beginning. This resulted in a much higher ROAS overall. This definitely made up for the cost of the first 3 months alone.

Pros

Within the first month of use we saw a huge spike in ROAS for our brand/business and I beleive a big reason for this is the automation tactics that were set up. They help to automatically kill of losing adset/creative that were blowing out our budget, as well as scaling winning adsets to really make the most money possible.

Cons

I do find the software a little bit confusing, but i think this is also just lack of use and i think with the amount of help and video content available within the platform, it wont take long for me to get my head around all of the features.

Jesica N.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Amazing support & SAAS

Reviewed on 2020-07-21

Just recently sign up, but so far I am happy and satisfied with my experience. Looking forward for Madgicx to help me grow my business.

Pros

The automation features and the people behind Madgicx. They are very engaging and will really help you with your journey from launching to scaling.

Cons

Limited to modify creatives. Creating new audience interests, but they just launched the beta feature so it's now good.

Tom L.

Excellent Platform!

Reviewed on 2020-10-28

Absolutely love it so far!

Pros

The AI is fantastic, and the platform is exactly what I was looking for creating intelligent campaigns, and intelligent direction and feedback/metrics.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve, but every great product has that.