Vectera

Meeting room scheduling and video conferencing platform

4.9/5
4.7/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.9/5

Olga B.

An Inexpensive, but Luxurious Alternative to Other Language Coaching Software

Reviewed on 2020-09-25

Impressive! Incredible! Innovative! It is just a mind-blowing, breathtaking tool which helps my dreams come true. Probably, it is the most helpful service which combines the best price and the best quality.
Indispensable for any exam coaches, language tutors and experienced teachers working online.

Pros

It is just amazing! Using blackboard, cobrowsing, screensharing, lessons recording! Scheduling online! Creating personal meeting rooms! Lots of space in the storage! Oh my God, it is dream-like, it is almost fantasy. I cannot believe it exists. It is like I have unleashed my imagination and have seen myself in the other reality. I have not tried out all the options and functions yet, but it is so professional, so perfect, so splendid that I cannot express the overwhelming happiness I feel. Everything is working flawlessly. It is so perfectly structured, organized and implemented that I cannot even explain how much it is precious for me as for a professional TOEFL Coach who has been working since 2011. I am over the moon to use such a reliable, trustworthy, customisable, adaptive, responsive, user-friendly tool! It is highly professional and extremely useful. Vectera is a great helping hand for any language coach, exam coach or experienced tutor working online. It is splendid, adorable, it is impressive and flawless! Easy to access, easy to use, easy to register almost in any browser and OS. Incredible!

Cons

Well, for some reason it is close to impossible to start billing earlier than the system considers. But maybe it is a special feature.

Coaching Loft

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Vectera is more affordable for me at this moment. Unfortunately, nowadays I have to do without Performance Coaching Software because the price for such a tool is way too high for me.
Raymond P.

• Customer Support Software

Positively changed the way I provide consultations!

Reviewed on 2020-09-07

Overall, great! No complaints! I do wish there were more payment options tho. Otherwise, I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a solid consultation booking platform.

Pros

I love the simplicity and the quality of the calls. Screen sharing is by far, among the most helpful feature many services like this don't provide, this was exactly what I needed to better share and explain things to clients and anyone needing additional help that a simple phone call can not provide. The payment feature, is a huge plus! Very simple to set up!

Cons

I love everything...except that there is Vectera branding, which I don't really mind, it's not too intrusive but as a marketing agency, I absolutely would much rather it was White-Label. I also wish there was Venmo, CashApp, Wire transfer or Paypal as a payment option.

Matthew N.

• Customer Support Software

Vectera combines for me all the features I need for video conferencing

Reviewed on 2019-10-02

Very good. Nothing to install and the quality is good. The company is quite new but I am confident they will continue to improve this valuable product into real challengers for Zoom and Hangouts, and sorry to say, one of my favorite tools, Calendly.

Pros

I purchased Vectera through AppSumo and am glad I did. Vectera is a mash up between Hangouts, Zoom and Calendly. It gives me the opportunity to create client workspaces in which I can conduct meetings. In those meetings I can share documents, my screen and a whiteboard. The audio and video quality is very good and ease of use too. Added benefit is their scheduling tool which links to your calendars like Calendly and Birdseed do.

Cons

I am missing a mobile app, but it is work in progress. I would like to see some more integrations with at least Zapier for when someone books a meeting. A little more customization would be great on landing pages for meetings, but I am sure they will get there.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

It was more than just scheduling meetings. Which worked out well for me.

Calendly

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

It was a great AppSumo deal, so the cost benefit is impossible to miss.
Albert P.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best tool for Coaches

Reviewed on 2020-06-08

I can easily hold my online coaching sessions with my clients, charge money and schedule appointments under my own domain and integrated on my website without using multiple different software.

Pros

As a coach I need to provide an easy and seamless experience to my clients. What I love about Vectera is that I can create a permanent meeting rooms where I can continue the work with my clients after each session (e.g. models I explain, graphics on the whiteboard, images, etc.) I can always come back to these files with one click. A big plus is also that there is no need to install any software. The times that I get stressed because Zooms decides to stop working or to update the software just before an important client are over. I can also easily charge my clients through the Stripe integration which makes life so much easier because I don't have to run after my money after each session.

Cons

Although the UI has seen many updates in recent times I am still not happy with the whiteboard solution as I cannot full screen it. It might just be a minor deficit but when I want to draw a bigger picture it can get difficult for me.

Josh C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Great Alternative to Zoom!

Reviewed on 2021-01-07

Vectera is awesome. Easy to setup a new room for a new client. Easy to connect audio and video. Storing of documents in a room is awesome.

Pros

It has a whiteboard that you can write on and the rooms are kept separate for different clients so you can save stuff to their room. Updates all the time and they listen to their subscribers. Got it on Appsumo so the price is right for lifetime access.

Cons

No call into the meeting from a phone number must do it via online. They are working on it but it will be paid over and above my plan.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

The price I got a great deal on appsumo for lifetime. I use zoom every now and then but vectera is my goto.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

I got a lifetime subscription and it had some things that zoom didn't like specific saved rooms for clients with their documents in them.
Rick N.

Online Meeting & Collaboration Software for Your Growing Online Business

Reviewed on 2020-03-30

Vectera is a solid video meeting and collaboration platform, and if you’re serious about the success of your online meetings, Vectera is one you should consider adding to your business toolkit.

Pros

Beyond Vectera being mobile ready, there’s so many other solid features that Vectera offers. In this review, I will point out the main features that have made all the difference in my own business.

On top of my outstanding features list is Vectera’s touch-friendly whiteboard. This is where I can keep a record of all the notes I made during my last call with my guest. In addition to that, I can even upload an image or screenshots, and draw all over them – knowing that in my next meeting, everything we did in that previous meeting will be there ready for us to continue working on in the next one.

Another powerful feature, is the ability to record each session. Given my line of work, I find the session recording feature to be incredibly valuable. With the recording feature, combined with my private notes, not only do I have records of my notes and sketches, I also have a video recording that I can send to my guest. I use the recordings to add extra value for my clients which helps them go back over everything we’ve talked about.

I also love the in-built scheduling feature that stops all of the old-school back-and-forth emails, and the stress that goes with manually trying to arrange a date and time for a meeting. And the thing that I like about the scheduling system, is that it converts your local time as the host, with the local time of your guest, so neither of you miss the meeting.

On top of that, once your guest chooses on a date and time for the meeting, Vectera creates

Cons

Right now, there’s not much to fault. If anything, I think that fast-tracking PayPal as a payment processor option would be a positive step in the right direction.

Response from Vectera

Hi Rick,
The paypal integration is on our roadmap, so it should come soon.

If you have any questions, you can always contact us!

Douglass H.

• Customer Support Software

An Appointment Scheduler and Much, Much More!!

Reviewed on 2020-03-02

Helps me connect with clients, prospective clients, and colleagues via video calls and allows me to share information in real time.

Pros

Scheduling feature is great. But sets Vectera apart is the sharing functionality. Yes, you can share your screen but you can upload entire decks, pdfs, and more. You can also whiteboard during the call. You get write on the board but your client can as well. Whatever you put on there you can download and save. You can also cobrowse. Let's say there's a cool new example you want to use with your client but you haven't had a chance to download yet. You can search for it, find it, and use it together in real time.

Cons

The scheduling can be a little tricky at first because of the built-in buffer capability. But the good news is the customer service rocks and will help you!!

Fernando A.

• Customer Support Software

Simple, clean, safe and great customer support

Reviewed on 2020-02-23

Pros

Vectera allowed me to automate my workflow, it made my life easier and that of my clients who do not need to install software or configure anything, with a single link they access the meeting in just seconds.

I must also highlight the great technical support service that are very receptive to solve doubts and take very into consideration the ideas of improvement of the application of their clients.

Cons

The main disadvantage is the capacity of users in a meeting room, it only allows a maximum of 6

Luna V.

• Customer Support Software

Very easy tool for online meetings with clients

Reviewed on 2019-12-20

Very positive. I'll recommend it to everybody.

Pros

- Very easy to communicate, schedule meetings and have one to one meetings. No downloads needed. Very good customer support.

Cons

- Sharing videos, whiteboards and share screens in full screen mode. I've seen it's on the roadmap but I would love this feature to be here already.

Response from Vectera

Hi Luna,
Thank you for this great review!
We are happy to hear you are using our software with your clients. Full screen mode will come soon, probably Q1 2020. If you have any other questions in the meantime, you can always contact us.

Happy meetings!

Sriranga R.

• Customer Support Software

Extremely easy to use and powerful tool for Small agencies and Solopreneurs.

Reviewed on 2019-12-18

I'am a freelancer and have my own digital agency. I usually do have 1-on-1 meetings with my clients using the Whatsapp, Zoom or Skype. Now vectera has become my default meeting room, and my clients love it!

What I like most about it is the perpetual meeting rooms and not having to install any software in order to use it (at most you may have to install a Chrome extension to record the meetings). If you have 1-on-1 meetings or like working with small groups of five people online, this is a perfect tool to use.

If you are used to one of the big online meeting platforms, then Vectera will surprise you with its features!
- The documents and materials you bring to a meeting will stay there.
- The whiteboard feature and the simple drawing and text tools work well.
- The meeting room and URL stay the same, so you don't have to remember or recreate the URL every time.
- Most importantly, Clients don't need to install anything. No registration and no mess.

This is a complete no-brainer and really Easy to use for small agencies and solopreneurs such as coaches, counselors, and consultants.

Pros

Very straight forward, easy to use.
No needed to download / install anything.
Easy for the (often non-technical) clients to share -their- desktop.
The whiteboard feature and the simple drawing and text tools work well.
A big time saver.

Cons

Haven't come across anything yet in my limited experience.

Stephanie K.

• Customer Support Software

Great and accessible solution for professional meetings

Reviewed on 2021-02-15

Pros

What I like most about the software is that you can upload documents in the meeting room. Therefore, you can discuss the files together and even make notes. For me, it's an ideal solution for professional meetings. The scheduling feature also made my life easier: Vectera is linked with the Google Agenda which makes it possible for clients to pick a time of appointment that suits them best and it's immediately scheduled in while both parties receive a confirmation email. There's also no need to download anything which makes it easy and accessible in use for all participants, even if they have never used the software before. It's also a platform that keeps improving and keeps adding more helpful features.

Cons

I didn't experience anything that I didn't like so far.

Roberto R.

Great solution for client meetings

Reviewed on 2020-02-04

I was using a mix of Skype and zoom for client meetings, but it was a hassle to have new clients install software and configure correctly. All of that is gone with Vectera. You just send a link and it works.

Pros

Easy to use, no need to install any software, quality is great.

Cons

Software products works for my business needs. So far there are no cons.

Response from Vectera

Hi Roberto,
Thank you for the great review!
If you have any suggestions or questions, you can always contact us.

David L.
  • Industry: Design

Overal = 4.5 Star

Reviewed on 2019-12-06

Very happy to have found this tool that suits me well!

Pros

This software is my favorite when comes to One to One meeting. Because:
- it allows screen sharing w/o downloading any software
- whiteboard w/ annotation support
- my custom own branding on the Greeting screen.
- most importantly, a stable connection
All these are extremely helpful for my personal use-case where I need to make discussion about changes with my designer.

Cons

- there are rooms of improvement in terms of UI.
- it doesn't sync nicely with my Google Calendar hence my local holiday is not being reflected in Vectera's calendar. So it didn't stop others from booking during my holiday. :(

Response from Vectera

Hi David,

Thank you for the great review!
We are happy that our software helps you get easy online meetings. I will contact you for the Google Calendar holiday issue, this should be possible!
If you have any requests or ideas on UI improvements, we would love to hear them.

• Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Vectera Is a must have for seamless client meetings

Reviewed on 2020-03-24

The meetings can be recorded and documents can be shared. I can't imagine working without Vectera now.

Pros

Vectera allows us to provide our clients with face to face video meetings in our own branded professional room.

Cons

The software could have a plgin for recording with Firefox like it does for Google Chrome. Recording sessions can be a bit buggy.

≡ dominique D.

• Customer Support Software

The Zoom en Skype killer is here, and he comes from Belgium!

Reviewed on 2020-04-07

This is a great product for professionals who have a lot of client interaction

Pros

Ease of use. Functionalities to share information.

Cons

That one cannot have video conferences with lots of people. Not being able to merge whiteboards, however they are working on this!

Matthias V.

Vectera - easy to use

Reviewed on 2018-08-14

Pros

Very easy to use this tool.
You can see each other en talk with multiple people at the same time!
You can add multiple documents, write some notes on it or mark some words.

Cons

If the internet connection isn't good, the video and audio might not work optimal.

Glenn V.

Great video conferencing tool

Reviewed on 2019-12-17

Pros

The fact you can mirror software so both users can "click" into the software.

Cons

If you call in with a few users and use all functionalities, screen quality can be lower.

Marie V.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019-12-23

Pros

Easy access without any downloads or complicated set-ups

Cons

There's nothing I really dislike about this software.

Gareth S.

Your bespoke consulting room

Reviewed on 2019-12-27

It has been great using Vectera and we are now marketing an online consultancy!

Pros

I love the fact that customers can book in themselves and that they don’t have to download or set up software.
I also love the fact that this is their own consulting room with notes just for them.

Cons

I have lost video a couple of times and don’t know if this was my client’s broadband connection or Vectera?

Koen V.

Most diverse booking tool

Reviewed on 2020-02-07

All my meetings are now organized in one simple to use the software. Clients can access our notes any times and new bookings are automatically updated in my portal. Very versatile, very user-friendly even for the least tech-savvy people.

Pros

I love about vectera the diversity of the software. What I all can do within a meeting and how easy it is to use, especially for people like me with no tech background.

Cons

I honestly don't have any points of critique so far.

Kc W.
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

Great product. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2019-11-29

Pros

Ease of Use. It's a cinch to set up and also very user-friendly.

Cons

Format of the recordings is not in MP4 format.

Response from Vectera

Hi KC,

thanks for the great review :)
We try to make Vectera as user-friendly as possible so it's really nice to see that 'ease of use' is one of your pro's! Recordings in MP4 is on our roadmap and will come in 2020!

William C.

• Customer Support Software

Pleasantly surprised at how good this is

Reviewed on 2019-12-17

Pleasantly surprised at how good this is. At first I thought it was just another scheduling platform, but Vectera has turned out to be so much more. And I'm not talking about features so much as details. Sure, you'll see similar features across other platforms, but the development team behind Vectera seems to listen to their users, and they have excellent customer support and release fantastic features that has won my loyalty as a customer.

Pros

- DEDICATED Room per visitor!!! This means your chat history, files, and whiteboards can persist through many meetings with the same person. Perfect for online consulting or client meetings.
- Custom domain and design for online meeting rooms (custom landing page before user joins too!). This helps me look even more professional with a customized appearance and URL while meeting with clients.
- P2P video connection - no 3rd party servers that my data flows through.
- Works in browser - no need to download software
- Clean and simple scheduling options for users. While I've used many other scheduling services, Vectera does it right by keeping it clean and simple
- Team management
- Easily record and download sessions
- Shared whiteboard and co-browsing optoins
- "Private Notes" option so users can jot down notes during the call that only they can see
- "Presenter mode" so that only one person can control the screen (if needed)
- Create "open" rooms where anybody can join, or keep the default "locked" option so users have to knock and be accepted before joining

Cons

- P2P data transfer means a limited number of people can join. If you consistently have meetings that involve 6 or more people at the same time, then Vectera might not be a good fit. But if you mostly do meetings with 1-5 people then you'll be fine

- Vectera is still fairly new. Though I have to say they do a great job with the features and roadmap - adding just the right features without adding bloat (get's hard to do when everybody is requesting every feature under the sun - how do you decide what do build first?) They do a good job adding the right features at the right time, but it's pretty

- I tried do Pair Program with a buddy using the co-browsing feature on HackerRank.com and the in-browser code editor didn't like us while co-browsing. It would randomly mess up the code in the window

Calendly, Book Like A Boss and Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

The white-label feature and dedicated rooms with persistent room data.
Nathan C.
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

A definite video conferencing gamechanger!

Reviewed on 2019-12-03

I am an executive business coach and Vectera has made a difference to my business. Any difficulty I have had with it was promptly resolved by the software's team. My clients love it and I see myself using it for a long time.

Pros

Its ease of use. I am not a "techy" and I find it extremely intuitive and appealing to use. I can set up a meeting in literally seconds. My clients have also expressed to me how easy the software is to use.The private meeting rooms with all of their tools are outstanding and you can seamlessly pick up on meetings on returning to them. The video and sound quality are exceptionally good. I had to contact customer support on a few occasions and every time I was blown away by their responsiveness and willingness to help.

Cons

At this time I will say that I have not been given the opportunity to dislike anything about Vectera. Whenever I had an issue it was promptly responded to. Their R&D team are mind readers and stay ahead of the curve by anticipating and resolving potential problems.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

Originally it was for the price and after I used it, it was for the quality of the product and the amazing customer support. I also wanted a product that was browser based so my client didn't have to download anything to use it and could access it on any device.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Price and affordability as well as ease of use.

Response from Vectera

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for this wonderful review!
Ease of use, R&D and customer support are very important to us, so we are happy to read this in your review. You can contact us if you have any questions or requests.

Lisa V.

vectera

Reviewed on 2018-08-14

Vectera is my go-to videoconf platform especially for external meetings. The fact that my clients can join from a single click on the link is really handy. It's way easier than finding and adding a contact on skype, not knowing if I even picked the right person.

Pros

Handy drag and drop
Light footprint on my system
Secure P2P connection
Extensive API

Cons

Color scheme could probably get an update

• Industry: Design

GREAT product!

Reviewed on 2019-12-17

Pros

Wow, what an amazing product! It's great to be able to have my clients just jump into the video chat we scheduled, rather than asking what platform they use (Skype, ZOOM, etc.) and coordinating around their requirements.

Cons

I would like to see a little more customization in each area, such as changing colors for branding, etc.