4.5
4.5
Laurent L.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

I first enjoyed Toucan Toco as a client. Now as a Toucan Toco partner I make my clients happy too!

Reviewed on 6/5/2018

Pros

User Experience. Toucan Toco is really easy to use ever for non data specialist people. Above all the interfaces are smooth an simple.
Full Web solution. Toucan Toco is a web application even its creation studio.
All devices. Toucan Toco can be deployed on any devices as it is a responsive web solution.
Time to market. Building a Toucan Toco app can take less than one month before you can go live.
Integration : Toucan Toco can integrate data from many Data Sources and Data Providers and their number is still growing.

Cons

Toucan Toco solution is not yet known and recognized as it should be compared to some of its competitors. But for sure this will change very soon.

Industry: Financial Services

Using Toucan Toco to digitalize financial reportings

Reviewed on 6/4/2018

Thanks to Toucan's technology, leveraging complex data analysis and making it accessible to other business leaders is now possible .... creating value and engagement !

Pros

The simplicity of the experience is incredible. Toucan is perfectly positionned for the non-analysts, and those who only have a few minutes to access and understand what's going on in their business.

Cons

I would rather have a more visual data transformation piple line but the Python integration is really apreciated for the big data analytics.

Diane C.

Data Visualisation for our main Marketing KPI

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 6/8/2018

Pros

the screens and the design are so beautiful ! the team understand very quickly and easily our needs and proposed relevant data organization and design. the secured access with the connexion of our internal SSO

Cons

the data loading can be sometimes a little bit long. But it is due to our internal security checks

Leonard L.
Industry: Computer Software

Tells a Beautiful Story

Reviewed on 3/3/2019

I love the simplicity and clean output it gives. You spend days and months gathering and cleaning data the last thing you want is a complicated visualization process and I found that TT makes it a rather pleasant experience and provides a very beautiful and simple way of telling your data's story.

Pros

+ Clean UX Design
+ Very Dynamic
+Very easy to understand and start using (when compared to Tableau, which can get a bit heavy)

Cons

+Perhaps the upside to PowerBI and Tableau (the only other visualization software I use) is their ability to clean data within.

+A few bugs but understandable and nothing too annoying.

I have read very little negative reviews about TT and I was skeptical at first but after using it I agree, not a lot to complain about.